Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    fine with me :)
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Origin doesn't still sell Sims 3 does it? I don't see it on the Origin store. And it was from disk before. It was bought before there WAS Origin.

I bought everything Sims 3 on sale over on Steam, then used the codes and claimed them on Origin :joy: sneaky, but it works.

There are also some other websites that sell Origin codes for way cheaper. I wouldn't pay full price on Origin xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Origin doesn't still sell Sims 3 does it? I don't see it on the Origin store. And it was from disk before. It was bought before there WAS Origin.

I bought everything Sims 3 on sale over on Steam, then used the codes and claimed them on Origin :joy: sneaky, but it works.
    erm bellagorrilla when r we starting

If no one else is interested in signing up, then I'll most likely start pre-game sometime on Monday.

I like DeKay's Greater Idea set-up suggestion, if that works for everyone else?

oh MAN. If I had known Sims3 was on Steam... I have steam, I would have bought it over there instead of buying it on Origin!
    ARGH.

But I'm committed, now. Just played Sims3 for hours straight. Started a band, got a celebrity point, made some friends. For some reason it's not nearly the grind, on the download game with the extra packs, that it was both years ago on disk and basegame only, and recently on disk. I dunno if it's just more interesting or if they made needs decay less quickly. It's still challenging, but my Sim no longer has a hopeless life of barely keeping needs met and never having time for a social life or opportunities.

Would wish I knew to get it on Steam though. Origin and its constant updates...eck. Steam just works better. Oh well, still enjoying the heck out of it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

If no one else is interested in signing up, then I'll most likely start pre-game sometime on Monday.

oh MAN. If I had known Sims3 was on Steam... I have steam, I would have bought it over there instead of buying it on Origin!
    ARGH.

But I'm committed, now. Just played Sims3 for hours straight. Started a band, got a celebrity point, made some friends. For some reason it's not nearly the grind, on the download game with the extra packs, that it was both years ago on disk and basegame only, and recently on disk. I dunno if it's just more interesting or if they made needs decay less quickly. It's still challenging, but my Sim no longer has a hopeless life of barely keeping needs met and never having time for a social life or opportunities.

Would wish I knew to get it on Steam though. Origin and its constant updates...eck. Steam just works better. Oh well, still enjoying the heck out of it.

Glad to hear that you got 3 up and running! :)
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    ok lets start guys!!
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »

There are also some other websites that sell Origin codes for way cheaper. I wouldn't pay full price on Origin xD

They are expensive, honestly I don't think I've ever bought anything at full price :sweat_smile: broke college student all all :joy:

ARGH.

Yeah, Origin is annoying. It loves to break and require a fresh install whenever I try to play Sims 2 UC :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    so do we know yet when to expect the game to start?

xicwqMCm.jpg

No one else seems interested, so I'll start pre-game soon, and leave it open for about 24 hours to give everyone a chance to make role decisions. Official game start will most likely be 5 or 6pm CST on Monday (which is tomorrow).
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    sounds great :)

No one else seems interested, so I'll start pre-game soon, and leave it open for about 24 hours to give everyone a chance to make role decisions. Official game start will most likely be 5 or 6pm CST on Monday (which is tomorrow).

we're picking roles? I need to read back.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2021
    bellagorrillia i havent reseeved my roll yet ok
    is dekay playing
    I don't see anywhere where roles are listed, or how I even could choose one. Am I missing it?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I don't see anywhere where roles are listed, or how I even could choose one. Am I missing it?

bellagorrillia hasnt send one to me either
    Sorry for the confusion! I liked DeKay's suggestion, so I'm going with that, so now that pre-game is starting, I will begin to send out roles to people.
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm looking for some fun or unique setups that we can play.

Here's one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Greater_Idea_Mafia/Life_and_Death

But maybe we can tweak it in such a way that each player gets 3 cards, and they pick one card to keep as their alignment and another card to keep as their power role and the disregarded card gets publicly shown on day 1.

The setup above just shows the list of roles. I picked that one cuz it's a bit smaller than a normal Greater idea mafia but still has some cool unique roles. Or you can pick other Greater mafia possible roles list too if you want.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    is dekay playing

Yes, I'm playing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Tuti to know who’s playing you can check the main thread and it lists who all is playing.
    is dekay playing

Yes, I'm playing.

thank you dekay im looking forward to this game are u
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Tuti to know who’s playing you can check the main thread and it lists who all is playing.

ok mouselline
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    is dekay playing

Yes, I'm playing.

Yes....
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    is dekay playing

Yes, I'm playing.

Yes....

cool :p
    hmm no one has spoken yet its very quite but i wonder how is playing im going to wait for more people before i vote ok
    hmm no one has spoken yet its very quite but i wonder how is playing im going to wait for more people before i vote ok

Game doesn't start until 6 pm est. We're still in pregame until 6 pm est.

Game doesn't start until 6 pm est. We're still in pregame until 6 pm est.

Yes, we are still in pregame until 5pm CST!

If you happen to forget, Tuti, it is currently posted on the thread title and in your role PM.
    7dW3gu7.gif