Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Awesome Deal!

I know that I already have a dress and the cannon object from the Barnacle Bay world. I purchased them a long time ago with bonus SimPoints.

When I return to the Barnacle Bay world to check it out, I notice that the webpage says that I own this item.

So, EA is giving away worlds and sets just because I own some items? Cool!

This is not the first time.

There was the time when I saw the Country Livin' set up for sale in my The Sims 3 Launcher, so I went to The Sims 3 official website to check out the Daily Deal. That was when I found out I could just "download" the whole set. Hmmm... I might have purchased the chicken coop separately at a higher price than the on-sale sale price, so the algorithm figured that it would give the rest of the set for free?

Sweet deal, though!

Comments

• CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 90 Member
    Owning the chicken coop does give you the country living set for free when it comes on sale on DD. Dont know what happened with Barnacle Bay but congrats on that one !
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    @Coriandre I have taken a look at the Sims3Pack file, and it says BarnacleBayDDSet.

So, EA is giving away the Barnacle Bay world/set to anyone who just owns a few items from the set because it has been through the Daily Deal at one point in time?

Awesome deal, if that is the case!

Now, I have more pirate outfits and 18th century garb. Yea!