Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights January 29 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

We need to talk about how fast this week went - how is it Friday already!? :hushed:

Then again, I guess they are right when they say that time flies when you're having fun. And I certainly have been having a lot of fun: I still haven't been able to dive in as much as I would have liked but what I've seen so far, I'm already loving (that's why my avi got a neat makeover, too)!
How are you liking the pack? Are you a paranormal investigator yet? :)

But now it's time to check out our Highlights, right? Okay, let's do this!

2f3zbrc4nesd.png
Bonehilda is finally back!!! I don't know about you but I think she is looking fine in this great screenshot taken by @Kimmer! :smiley:

And these are our top threads for this week:
  • Ah, yes, generations ... While sometimes this can be a reason for tension (let's be real, we've all been there!), it can also be the most wonderful gameplay focus! If this is up your alley, check out @BreeMiles' thread "How many generations have you gotten to in your game??" and share your experiences! :)
  • As you all know, with the last patch in TS4, a new emotion was added to the Base Game. Have your Sims been scared or terrified yet? If so, why don't you pop over to @LiELF's thread and "Share your Sims' fear!" :scream:
  • Of course, I haven't forgotten about our builders and building aficionados! This week, I came across the awesome thread "DeanXeL's basegame builds" by @DeanXeL's (duh!) and I'm loving the creations! :love: Check them out if you have a moment!
  • After all this The Sims 4 talk, it's time for some The Sims 3 appreciation, right? So, why don't you share "Your favourite things in the Sims 3" in @capgal's thread? :heart:
  • Since this week has been a ~spo0ky~ one, let's throw in a slightly spooky discussion that I'd love to read your opinions on. Head over to @EgonVM's thread "Collection of creepy things in the Sims series" and share your thoughts on what has been creepy in the Sims franchise! :relaxed:

I hope you enjoyed these discussions. And like always - if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, send them my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and take care! :heart:
- Leeloo
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments