Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Color Sliders Mod!!!

Not sure if this should go here or in the CC section, or if I just missed a post about this, but two modders on Patreon named thepancake1 and MizoreYukii have created a mod that expands the skin tone and makeup sliders to hair, beards/mustaches, accessories, clothing, and shoes! I know a lot of people have been wanting a color wheel, and I think this is pretty dang close, so I thought I'd share.

Download it here.

The download process is a little complicated, because you have to download files for clothes/facial hair/etc separately AND by pack depending on which ones you own. Make sure you read the instructions carefully so that you install the mod correctly, and just in case, back up your saves. I have yet to do this wrong, so I can't speak from personal experience, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

While I don't have any screenshots, I can say from personal experience that this DOES work well. I know a few GameChangers have covered the mod, maybe a few other YouTubers as well, so if you'd like more information just search the mod up there.
funny-gifs20.gif