Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to Even Start

So, I got the new Paranormal stuff pack, but apparently, a mod is causing the new lot type not to appear in my game??? Not even that it's not an option, but when I download a haunted house off the gallery, it turns it into a normal residential. The lot type just doesn't exist. I turned off script mods, thinking, "a package file can't possibly be causing this issue," but NO, the problem was still there. I turned off all CC and Mods and, BOOM, the lot type appeared. Luckily my mod folder is heavily segregated, so it shouldn't be too hard isolating whatever is causing this, but I can't think of a mod that would do this. Something simple causing my game to crash I can understand because I get files becoming corrupted and stuff, but I can't think of any mods that would cause something as oddly specific as to take out one lot type from my game. Maybe buyable venues, but that wasn't causing the problem.

Comments

• AmTk86AmTk86 Posts: 80 Member
    AmTk86 wrote: »
    So, I got the new Paranormal stuff pack, but apparently, a mod is causing the new lot type not to appear in my game??? Not even that it's not an option, but when I download a haunted house off the gallery, it turns it into a normal residential. The lot type just doesn't exist. I turned off script mods, thinking, "a package file can't possibly be causing this issue," but NO, the problem was still there. I turned off all CC and Mods and, BOOM, the lot type appeared. Luckily my mod folder is heavily segregated, so it shouldn't be too hard isolating whatever is causing this, but I can't think of a mod that would do this. Something simple causing my game to crash I can understand because I get files becoming corrupted and stuff, but I can't think of any mods that would cause something as oddly specific as to take out one lot type from my game. Maybe buyable venues, but that wasn't causing the problem.

Okay, I figured it out! Luckily, the problem was coming from a mod I wasn't even using. I completely forgot it was in my game.