Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something's wrong with Bonehilda

I summoned Bonehilda and this is how she arrived.
Sims-4-Screenshot-2021-01-27-21-38-48-85.png
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    That's weird cause from what I've seen Bonehilda is a redhead.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    That's weird cause from what I've seen Bonehilda is a redhead.
    Must be just a randomly generated sim then. I just find it weird she appeared like this instead of her skeleton form.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Do you have MCCC? A couple of the options on that are messing with Bonehilda and Guidry's appearance
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Do you have MCCC? A couple of the options on that are messing with Bonehilda and Guidry's appearance
    I do, do you know which option is the problem? Luckily I haven't seen anything wrong with Guidry yet.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited January 2021
    simm621 wrote: »
    I do, do you know which option is the problem? Luckily I haven't seen anything wrong with Guidry yet.

It's the Import from Tray for NPC's for Guidry, Bonehilda, and possibly Temperance not looking the way they're supposed to (Bonehilda's base sim is a pretty little ginger.) It needs to be set to 0 (and any current versions deleted) until the "correct" versions are generated. My Guidry is a sim from a previous save, not faux Johnny Depp.

For the outfit/making Bonehilda human, it's when MC Population is set to run MC Dresser when new sims are generated.

They will be fixing it, but not until the next release, as it's not really a big enough issue for a hotfix.
    simm621 wrote: »

It's the Import from Tray for NPC's for Guidry, Bonehilda, and possibly Temperance not looking the way they're supposed to (Bonehilda's base sim is a pretty little ginger.) It needs to be set to 0 (and any current versions deleted) until the "correct" versions are generated. My Guidry is a sim from a previous save, not faux Johnny Depp.

For the outfit/making Bonehilda human, it's when MC Population is set to run MC Dresser when new sims are generated.

They will be fixing it, but not until the next release, as it's not really a big enough issue for a hotfix.
    Ah ok I'll leave it until it's fixed then. She appeared as she should do the next time I summoned her. I think her sim form must have been triggered by summoning her at night as it only happened that once so far and that was the one time I called her at night. Thanks for the info :)

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Speaking of Bonehilda, does anyone know if the game gets 🐸🐸🐸🐸 up if you make her have a baby? I figure if might be okay, since Grim Reaper babies don't seem to wreck things.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    edited January 2021
    I also had this happen, but I don't have MCCC - I have NPCC, which is also preventing her from being spawned, instead using an existing NPC, which of course, it is designed to do. So I'll just remove that mod when I want to create Bonehilda, and maybe Guidry too (haven't tried with him yet).

Edit: So I had to do more than just remove the mod. I had to actually delete the sim that had been turned into Bohehilda. Once I did that, she spawned correctly when summoned.
    Post edited by Simalleyaile on