Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The evil ghost girl from Paranormal SP

Everyone seems to be excited about Bonehilda's return :smile: Are there people who like the evil ghost girl too?
I'm not sure what is her name, in my localized version she is called "Temperantsia". I like the "special" premade sims (like Vlad, the Sages, the Vatore siblings, the Goth family, etc.), and she is definitely very special! <3
I wonder if my spellcaster sim can marry her, bring her to life with a spell or potion, and have children together. Is it even possible, and won't it break something? How about her negative aura, does it stay after befriending her? So many questions!

I'll try to test it in the evening, but I wonder if someone has already tried it.

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Haven't gotten to her yet but I'm super interested to learn more about her!! Temperance. I'm way more into her than bonehilda 😅😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    How do you meet her? Other than her, Guidry, and Bonehilda, how many more new characters are there?
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited January 2021
    My sims hate her, so I love her :lol:

She terrorised them one night and the house was utter chaos.

My Investigator sim went for an exorcism and the family had Temperance there :scream: I want sure if that was meant to happen

I'm not sure about marriage or resurrecting her. I was going to try it with Guidry.
    giphy.gif
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I do wonder what happens if you bring her back to life, or if you even CAN make friends with her. I tried to make friends but even with 10 Charisma I just couldn't. I reckon possibly a spellcaster can, with potions and spells :) Maybe even a vampire too.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    sennawales wrote: »
    How do you meet her? Other than her, Guidry, and Bonehilda, how many more new characters are there?

From what I understand if you dont do anything to calm the paranormal activity in your house she will eventually come. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    giphy.gif
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    edited January 2021
    When you play with Heroic Mode (switchable by the Hand from BB), Temperance will eventually come.
    If you've got the idol, you can banish her by placing the idol near. Btw, your sim can take the idol (as well as sacred candles) when going to the paranormal investigator's work.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Can you post a picture of this evil female ghost?
    I do wonder what happens if you bring her back to life, or if you even CAN make friends with her. I tried to make friends but even with 10 Charisma I just couldn't. I reckon possibly a spellcaster can, with potions and spells :) Maybe even a vampire too.

I answered my own question here. As a spellcaster he can make her both a friend and lover, but can't bring her back to life it seems. Atleast not with spells.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Brinn wrote: »
    When you play with Heroic Mode (switchable by the Hand from BB)...

Forgive me, I was confused by this. What does this mean?
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    Brinn wrote: »
    When you play with Heroic Mode (switchable by the Hand from BB)...

Forgive me, I was confused by this. What does this mean?

If you buy and place the Helping Hand you can click it and set the scenario to heroic mode which basically increases the intensity of it all.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    She comes on night 4 or 5 anyway. I had my nice family working on keeping things under control and then Bam! I get the pop-up that "she's here!"

I was also on "normal" mode.
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    She comes on night 4 or 5 anyway. I had my nice family working on keeping things under control and then Bam! I get the pop-up that "she's here!"

I was also on "normal" mode.

Good to know it :smile: It's too easy for my spellcaster to keep things alright even on heroic mode. Offering gifts to the spirits is really effective. And spellcasters have no problem having enough items to offer :smile:
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Can you post a picture of this evil female ghost?
    raqWBff.png

Body is 4 characters too short.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Now I think there is no way to add Temperance to your sim's family, as well as return her to life, sadly :(
    However, it was easy for a spellcaster to befriend her and make his lover. But she still had her aura of fear at night, so it takes guts to love her >:)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I managed to save her on the Gallery if anyone wants her! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/78E65E1560B711EB8A9CAAF47222A433

As far as Guidry goes, I was able to revive him via MCCC and cheat codes. My sim is able to propose to him and vice versa, and he's playable. They can woohoo but not try for baby. If you add him to your household and make him playable, the game autogenerates another exact Guidry, so it makes gameplay kind of weird...
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @sarabeth2984

I have not seen her yet but have saved the link to her once I have experienced her in the game for the first time so thanks for that. Can I downloaded in game in the gallery as a sim? is that how it works?
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I saw her on my paranormal investigators 2nd gig (on easy!) and then again some nights into the haunted house, first the kid insulted her and then they had a nice chat....
    She didn't really do much tho...maybe my house needs to be more haunted for her to get really intense?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @RavenSpit

I have not tried the paranormal investigator career as yet so am wondering if she only appears on those sorts of gigs and not on residential haunted lots where playable sims live that don't have an investigator in the household?

Just after the patch I added some possesed traits mods to the game and one where a terrified sim would die of if not consoled by other sims around them and I can attest to the fact they all worked but I took them out when the pack came out because I wanted to see what is considered normal gameplay for the pack before adding the mods back which I will do once I have done that. Maybe try out those mods and see if things change? I have forgotten the modders name but I am sure they are listed as new mods for the patch on the broken mods thread..

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My Nancy Drew finally got to meet Temperance. I was able to upgrade her, saved her in the Gallery & put her back into NPC.
    Temperance is one bad Ghost. Lol :D
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Haven't ran into Temperance yet. But I have ran into Bonehild and Gurdy.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @RavenSpit
    I have not tried the paranormal investigator career as yet so am wondering if she only appears on those sorts of gigs and not on residential haunted lots where playable sims live that don't have an investigator in the household?

she does it all, I just saw her in my haunted asylum which doesnt have a paranormal investigator.
    Naturally Agnes insulted her, they had 2 fights and now they are enemies :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    edited January 2021
    not sure if this is fully on topic or not, but turns out ROM spells still work on her, so that's how i've been dealing with her visits so far. (my sim once had to morphiate temperance because she was interrupting her mid-painting - how rude)
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    > @sarabeth2984 said:
    > I managed to save her on the Gallery if anyone wants her! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/78E65E1560B711EB8A9CAAF47222A433
    >
    >
    > As far as Guidry goes, I was able to revive him via MCCC and cheat codes. My sim is able to propose to him and vice versa, and he's playable. They can woohoo but not try for baby. If you add him to your household and make him playable, the game autogenerates another exact Guidry, so it makes gameplay kind of weird...

That's not surprising. Something similar happens with the sages, minus the doppelganger part.
    Is anyone else thinking of Guidry woohooing with his doppelganger or is it just me?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited February 2021
    I like what she is, but not what she looks like. I wish there were 3 stages in Temperance’s presence and appearance:

1. Her voice or scream that sets her apart from the other hauntings.

2. After 2 or 3 nights of surviving in heroic mode a dark, evil shadow appears. Your sim will be given the option to communicate with it (not unlike the specters or island spirits, but as a much darker form).

3. When your sim finally succeeds communicating with it, the ghost sim is activated. No sooner. Right now she’s just a hot tempered sim who doesn’t look scary whatsoever. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Echo17121Echo17121 Posts: 88 Member
    I kinda wish she did more because way before this pack came out I used MCCC to disable ghosts from possessing tubs/sinks/etc. My legacy sim ghosts were destroying everything every night and I was very over it. I guess I could undo it now because I have just been putting them in my inventory but with it currently the way it is she does nothing. She broke the TV once and then immediately repaired it (another setting I have turned on in MCCC). I'm not totally sure what I want her to do but as of now she arrives, screams, and then hangs out with my sims until I put the doll out to get her to leave.