Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No filter tag for Paranormal??

Am I the only one not seeing a filter tab to organize seeing only Paranormal clothing and items in both buy and CAS?

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Tag showing up fine in CAS for me. Do you have any mods? If not might want to see if repairing your game will do the trick.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've got the tags also.. been playing around with CAS and build/buy a bunch.
    egTcBMc.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I also had the filter in both cas and buy mode. Remember its under stuff packs, so scroll down right to the end ;)
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited January 2021
    It's probably mod related - I had to update Better Build Buy by TMex to get the tag to show correctly. Make sure you have the latest version if you use any mods.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Same here. There's no tag and all the items are labelled base game in my game in both CAS and build mode.

CAS:
    menu2.png

Build buy:
    menu.png

I also got a message after buying the pack saying the items are tagged with a gold icon instead of a tag and they are
    oo.png

Not sure what mod would cause the tag to not appear in CAS and build-buy, I've already repaired and don't have better build buy.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    The proper filter tags show up for me. I do use Tmex Better Build Buy and they still show up.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    They showed up for me in both CAS and BB. But, I also always pull my entire TS4 folder out of My Documents before I ever test a pack so I didn't have any mods that might have conflicted with anything.
    Anyone worked out which mods behind it? I've tried the tmex tool mod, cas columns, hair sliders, etc and none of those change it but it's definitely mod related as the tag shows up when mods are turned off
    Spent ages checking every mod and I finally found the mod behind it is the "All Worlds Are Residential" mod by Zerbu. Fix available here:

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Remember to also delete your localthumbcache file if you use mods. Every time something in your game changes, even if it's just a new piece of CC added or removed, delete the file. Any time you patch or add a pack too, you should delete it. The game will create a new one when you start it up.
    #Team Occult