Sul sul Simmers! Join the celebration and tune into our Twitch live stream today, Feb 25th, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
February 26 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

An outlet for Christian simmers?

So I wanted to pose a question to my fellow Christian simmers regarding the new Sims 4 stuff pack, but I don't want to break the forum rules or bring religion/politics where it doesn't really belong. Does anyone know of a Christian forum or group for Sims players? Sorry if even posting this question is against the rules, really trying not to be intrusive/offensive, just trying to find my homies lol

Comments

• AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 349 Member
    I don't know any but maybe you could ask on the r/Sims4 subreddit on reddit?
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 98 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »

I'll try that, thanks!
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 311 Member

I'll try that, thanks!

Be careful how you present things though, the subreddit isn't moderated as strictly as these forums are, so people are far more likely to speak more of their mind if they disagree.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 98 Member

I'll try that, thanks!

Be careful how you present things though, the subreddit isn't moderated as strictly as these forums are, so people are far more likely to speak more of their mind if they disagree.

Oh, I know. I've been downvoted to oblivion before! Thank you for the heads up, though, I appreciate it. Reddit is a tricky beast...
  • xxcrazyskittlesxxxxcrazyskittlesxx Posts: 16 Member
    If you can't find one maybe you can make one?