Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to buy Paranormal SP?

Are you going to buy Paranormal SP?

Are you going to buy Paranormal SP? 220 votes

Yes, at release day
60%
Akl500Pauroraael14CK213bshag4lvEvvieSimmerStace1234566GoldmoldarBreeSashaKita5399GalacticGalIcewolfjenpow01sunhair2008alan650111IceyJBlkBarbiegaljonilla1PlayerSinger2010TheLibrarySimdanacnbrett 134 votes
Yes, eventually
18%
crocobauraSara1010Palexspoom13SimmervilleCabelle1863MartinvJueJueAnmirlajimbbqbarracuda1574LustianiciaPegasysjcp011c2ChampandGirliehalloweenchildbixtersSajahibenson2006aws200sillyangel0906 41 votes
Yes, but i'll wait for a sale
8%
Frn0731KamioMelisendregot2gameAmj1995SimplyJentaydevRamblineRoseAPottsEmusimmer32filipomelEvilyn_1007Atreya33AbbyZAmandèlePreCiiouspink_coco10PurpleHeatherHandel 19 votes
No, i'm not interested
6%
love7680AllearsoveroncandystormSageRainWillowsekojranabr00kie1teamjenOldeseadoggeDestin2016birdonawireGalaxySimsGirlskelebeeLady_BalloraSeashoreLivia 15 votes
Other
5%
Colorist40FlashMarkerDoloresGreyAquaGamer1212Noree_DoreecalaprfymikamakimonNorthDakotaGamerTruthGamer96VeeDubNightwalkerArkanis 11 votes

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2021
    Other
    I would but the game is so broken that it is actually unplayable for me at its current state. I am disappointed with them, I don't trust them anymore so I won't give them my money.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Yes, at release day
    I wish it was a game pack, but I love occult/magic/paranormal gameplay so I can't wait!
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited January 2021
    Yes, at release day
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Other
    I don’t know I’m still conflicted lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2021
    Yes, at release day
    Yeah probably, it's not a lot of money.

I will admit that the gameplay does not interest me that much but it looks like the team did a good job with the pack. I like the packs that SimGuruConor are involved with.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Other
    I will have to watch gameplay from a source that is not affiliated with EA/Maxis or the gamechangers program first before deciding if it is even worth any cost for me to purchase. That is with all of the Sims 4 content.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes, at release day
    No question >:)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Yes, at release day
    This will be the first time for me!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes, at release day
    I'm getting it the moment its released :tongue:
    giphy.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yes, at release day
    Well it’s not as if I can have my favorite drink at my favorite bar right now...
    I guess this will do. 😜
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Yes, at release day
    I'm interested in what interactions my pets might have and any other additions there might be generally to what I can do in all my worlds. I want a complete collection when I play any of my games anyway.

I wish one could make a haunted bar or hotel though as we have a lot of those in the UK.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Other
    I honestly don't know. After looking at its content over and over, it all comes down to what the Medium will be able to do. My spellcaster would approve of some extra abilities to compliment his magic list.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes, at release day
    Well, maybe not release day, but I'm itching for it. I'm gonna get my four-person household a couple of pets first.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yes, at release day
    Simburian wrote: »
    I wish one could make a haunted bar or hotel though as we have a lot of those in the UK.
    Do we? :D

I will buy it at release, I always do. Haven't come across any packs yet that I didn't want.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I won't be able to pick it up on release day, gotta wait until payday for that. 💸
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yes, at release day
    Simburian wrote: »
    Do we? :D

I will buy it at release, I always do. Haven't come across any packs yet that I didn't want.

Edinburgh is really haunted :lol: The pubs around the vaults especially
    giphy.gif
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Yes, but i'll wait for a sale
    *Cries in poor*
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I say eventually, but I'm only waiting a day or two to finish up some stuff in my current saves before inflicting haunted houses on my sims.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Yes, at release day
    i will buy it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes, at release day
    I put two pets into my household today. A cat and a dog.

Adding one pet to your house is cute and fun. Adding two creates chaos.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I answered Yes, Eventually because my laptop, which is almost 7 years old, is acting wonky. I've decided not to buy any more game packs until I am able to get a new computer. :'( Otherwise, I would have bought it immediately.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Yes, at release day
    Logically, I should wait until a few days/weeks have passed, so I can see how the bug situation is. I remember how Moschino was practically unplayable.

Emotionally, I can't wait and will buy it immediately.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I can't wait for the SP!
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I usually wait for sales, but I have seriously considered buying this one sooner, so I'm just waiting a bit to see if there are any big bad bugs :p
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Yes, eventually
    I'm getting it Friday or Saturday.