Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Played Packs of 2020 pt. 4 (STUFF PACKS #2)

Hello! I've decided that every year from now on, I'd like to do a little experiment and see what the most played pack of the past year was, for my own curiosity and just in case some gurus are here and want to see what we liked and disliked. I've divided into several polls, one for Expansion Packs, one for Game Packs, three for Stuff Packs since there are so many, and one final poll to determine the best pack as of, what will be represented in this edition, December 31st, 2020.

For Stuff Packs, I will first be making this poll and a different one for the packs not included here (linked in a spoiler at the bottom of this page). After a week, I will choose the top five most played packs from those two polls and make a final survey. The winter of the final will be added to the poll to determine the most played pack across all three price ranges.

This will be Stuff Pack Poll #2. Links to all of the others will be listed shortly as I make them. Please vote for the Game Pack you think you played with the most in this past year. Please remember that the Stuff Pack Polls will NOT include Paranormal Stuff, as this poll is to see the most pack of 2020 and the pack is being released in 2021.

Other Polls:
Expansion Packs
Game Packs
Stuff Packs #1
Stuff Pack Finals: N/A
Most Played Pack: N/A
funny-gifs20.gif

Most Played Packs of 2020 pt. 4 (STUFF PACKS #2) 76 votes

Bowling Night Stuff
1%
Daephene 1 vote
Fitness Stuff
1%
Handel 1 vote
Toddler Stuff
9%
GalacticGaldavina1221benson2006annaliese39EnkiSchmidtNorthDakotaGamertelemwill 7 votes
Laundry Day Stuff
30%
auroraael14Icewolfjimbbqg01denswangoodcakebaker62LustianiciaHarukotyanGitaBOYNoree_DoreeBreazonamusteniMirkaKaroliinaAbbyZhaisinKimmerVyollaZebSimsVikEliasVersace 23 votes
My First Pet Stuff
0%
Moschino Stuff
9%
haneulKhrisstyneemereBabykittyjadephunktasticjoe89RememberJoyGordy 7 votes
Tiny Living Stuff
18%
MelisendreMoon_WillowYautjagirlashcrash19taydevOnverserAquaGamer1212LiELFEmmpRedShoe7Emusimmer32Atreya33CelSimsZoeyevester 14 votes
Nifty Knitting Stuff
30%
Akl500PFrn0731Colorist40PlayerSinger2010simgirl1010Paigeisin5cchant86MoonfoxNightcryParmaViolet87DoloresGreytexxx78EvaliynDopieDopeSimVivi_WillowTreesuperkyle221logionRavenSpitHanneeSharoniaDaWaterRat 23 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Nifty Knitting Stuff
    Since it came out i have played NK A LOT 😅
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited January 2021
    Laundry Day Stuff
    Okay, this one was easier. My sims did quite a lot of Laundry in 2020 even though all of them don't even have it enabled :smile:

Ohh I just remembered I played a lot with Summer the murphy bed ghost in the beginning of 2020! I'm not sure whether I should have picked Tiny Living instead... oh well.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Nifty Knitting Stuff
    Nifty Knitting for me! I've had lots of fun with it. :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2021
    Moschino Stuff
    It's hard to beat moschino! Definitely always using this.
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    I'm not enthusiastic about doing laundry, but compared to other packs in this poll I have used it the most.
  • Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    Laundry Day Stuff
    I mean, my Sims do laundry often so this must be the stuff pack I've used the most.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    It was a three-way tie for me between Toddler pack, Nifty Knitting and Laundry Day. I use them all, mostly all of the time.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    For one, play dates are a great way to bring families together in rotational saves. For two, that 6,000 simoleons reward item for a good playdate is too good to pass up, so whenever one of the little tykes ages up it's payday at least once. And finally the toddler slide is a great way to build motor skill in challenge type saves when every hour counts.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Bowling Night Stuff
    I take a lot of portraits with Moschino but I have never used the career or half of the other objects.

I have created a bowling club and taken several of my households bowling in the past year though, so that probably wins.

I used Toddler Stuff more the year before... and might next year because I'm having a baby boom right now so play dates and parks with the toddler playground will soon see a resurgence. Most of the past 12 months I've had more children and teens.

I don't have the last two so that makes this one a little easier than the other three, where I have all the packs listed.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Nifty Knitting Stuff
    Still knitting! My sim had a couple of hours between classes so I had her work on her knitting project.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Moschino Stuff
    It was a toss up between this and Fitness stuff as I use the climbing treadmill a lot in my gyms which certain sims use frequently. But I think I used the tripod and the other photography stuff more last year.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nifty Knitting Stuff
    My sims love to knit and also sell their crafted junk on Plopsy.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Nifty Knitting Stuff
    It could be because it's the newest one I own.
    Laugh out loud. Often