Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

Comments

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Caught up! : 3
    It's nice that Wardon is as caring as he is, I just hope possessed-Lucian doesn't go after him as well. Ohh wow so the demon spirit is the one who possessed someone many years ago as well... Hopefully Zelda/Wardon/Braeden can put a stop to all this. Oh God, and now Liam... Hopefully it doesn't take Caelen and Wardon too long to find them.
    they/them or she/her
    Caught up!
    Good to see Wardon telling his birth mother where to shove it. I like that whilst revenge was partially the solution with Gen 1, Gen 2 see it a bit differently. Duelling your own birth son, Nerissa really is heartless. That shot of Demise playing the organ was quite eerie. Let's see if they can defeat Demise...
    they/them or she/her
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow! Things are getting really tense!
    And Liam ... nooooo! 😭😭😭🤣 I wonder if they can resurrect him and if they do will he be okay? And Nerissa was no match for the two boys. I wonder if Demise/Lucien is stronger. Zelda and Braeden should’ve gone with them since she knows the Exorcism spell. Hmmmm.
    : O O O O
    The transparent demon with the red eyes sounded terrifying... I’m glad it’s at least out of Lucian, but I wonder how (or if) he’s going to react to having killed Liam after being possessed.
    they/them or she/her
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hmmm.
    Lucian doesn’t necessarily sound worried. But I’m glad the spell worked at least. And it sounds like the sisters might be getting along better after sharing such an awful experience. Hopefully Liam can be revived
    < 3 3 3 3 3 3
    The resurrection scene was cool and I like that we get an eerie glimpse into the afterlife (and the return). Glad Liam got to see his grandma, and I had a feeling Lucian would end up feeling guilty for what he did whilst possessed by the demon.
    they/them or she/her
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @DeafSimmer

Nice to see Eilonwy and Rosalinda getting on better. Holding a grudge isn’t healthy. I’m sure there was plenty of apologising on both sides.
    Hopefully the triplets will be OK after their ordeal. Seems like it’d be pretty traumatic.
    < 33333
    Interesting to see Lucian is still bitter about Braeden killing Alaric. I agree, I think keeping him away from the dark arts will do him good. I don't think Braeden needs to apologise for what he did. If he didn't kill Alaric, all Hell would have broken loose TBH.
    they/them or she/her
    : ) ) ) ) ) ) )
    I'm glad everyone has forgiven Lucian and his remorse seems very genuine. After all it was the actions of Demise for the most part which caused all the havoc. Ohh gosh, is Demise getting into the girls' heads somehow? I wonder how they'll eventually defeat the demon.
    they/them or she/her