Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I caught up!

It's nice to see a bit of Liam as we don't see much of him. I get the feeling he prefers to avoid the drama between his sisters.
    I've not really explored Glimmerbrook (although, let's be honest, there isn't much there). Perhaps one of my characters could move there.
    Oh dear...
    Wow, Eilonwy has turned really nasty. If I was Caelen I wouldn’t want to date a mean girl... unless he’s similar... or Eilonwy is manipulating him to agree with her.
    That’s the problem with a magic academy... it’s harder to get away from a sibling or people you dislike than in a normal school.
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    Caught up!
    Seems like things aren't going well for Rosalinda. It almost feels like a call-back to how lost Zelda felt to begin with.
    they/them or she/her
    Uh oh...

Things are getting worse if Eilonwy doesn’t like other girls even talking to Caelen now. She sounds like she’s got real issues.
    I wonder how Braeden and Zelda are taking the fact that Rosalinda ran away. I’d be worried if I was them. And they’ve already got enough on their plates with being the academy headmistress and guardian of the Magic Realm...
    Caught up!
    Yikes, Eilonwy, settle down! The final bit of what she says sounds a bit on the possessive side. What if Caelen ends up with female friends, or just talking with other girls? Will she go mad at him then? I never got the impression that Noelle was flirting at all, so it seems Eilonmy wants her boyfriend all to herself.
    they/them or she/her
    : D : D : D : D : D : D
    Oh wow, so the Tome of the Fourth Sage is pretty eerie. I'm wondering what power specifically it's given Lucian, I can't tell if it's like a darker form of Untamed magic or if it's like...life-stealing magic or something. Let's hope the Nightblazes can collectively stop him ;o;
    they/them or she/her
    : ) ) )
    I had a feeling it’d be life stealing magic since the front cover had something which looked like a sort of ‘tree of life’. I wonder if he’s taken the life of one of the Nightblazes, or if he’s just drained some of it before he was stopped. Either way, hoping they can stop him and whatever demon is possessing him.
    they/them or she/her
    : O O O O O O
    Nooo, Saoirse ;o; I hope they can put a stop to Lucian and whatever demon is possessing him before anyone else dies...
    they/them or she/her
    edited May 2021
    Okay so a theory of mine is...
    I actually wonder if the Fourth Sage themselves is the demon in the spellbook. Like maybe they were dying, decided to 'immortalise' their soul in the book, and then possess whoever opens it.
    they/them or she/her
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    So much happened!
    I can’t believe how ugly and vindictive Eilonwy became. I used to like her better but now I like Rosie better. But then you killed Saoirse! Lucien is evil - even worse than his father it seems. I’m glad Rosie and Wardon came back to help, I just hope they aren’t too late.
    @DeafSimmer
    Yeah, now I’m wondering if there’s any way of getting the girls to reconcile at all. I doubt they’ll ever be best friends, but hopefully later on in life they can at least be civil to one another. Everyone does stupid stuff in their life, and holding onto a grudge isn’t healthy.
    I’m also guessing that there’s going to be some sort of showdown between Lucian and Wardon at some point. Those two have even less chance of becoming BFFs than Rosalinda and Eilonwy :D
    [/img]