Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

14567810...Next

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @DeafSimmer

Ahh, always nice to have such a happy post after all the previous craziness!
    If you imagine Del Sol Valley and Willow Creek to be in the US, where do you imagine Glimmerbrook to be? Somewhere in Europe?
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    : DDDDDDD
    I’m glad everyone has cone to terms with what happened and that they had a good support system. Ahh Rosalinda getting married and Eilonwy becoming the new Guardian of the realm. I love her dress < 3
    they/them or she/her
    : D D D D D D D
    I'm glad Liam gets a happy ending too! I'm glad everyone's little stories are wrapping up nicely, but Wardon offhand mentioning forbidden magic has me worried for them ;o;
    they/them or she/her
    @DeafSimmer

I thought Part 27 mentioned that Liam had proposed in Glimmerbrook before moving to Del Sol Valley?
    Hopefully Rosalinda and Eilonwy can maintain a good relationship with their brother despite living on different continents.
    The dark coven rumours sound pretty ominous! Guess we’ll have to wait till the next generation to see what happens.
    @DeafSimmer

Ah, it’s easy to make mistakes. Keeping tabs on all your played Sims and what they’re up to (I’m including myself here, and other Simmers) can be difficult!
    : ) ) ) ) ) ) )
    Love the wedding shots and the kids are adorable! It'll be exciting to see what they get up to when they're older!
    they/them or she/her