Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spongebob Mafia - Town Wins!

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Wow
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ya, I knew when Emu flipped town that Emu was gonna venge kill me. I was also pretty sure that it would become obvious that Nush was my buddy. DeKay was pretty certain Tuti was town and Tuti was certain that DeKay was town. So we knew the gig was up as soon as Emu venge killed me.

Have to say that in a game that's supposed to be heavily weighted for a mafia win, town did an awesome job. No surprise tho as DeKay is outstanding in rooting out the scum. Tuti just amazes me in how she is always spot on to which players are mafia. Downright amazing Tuti!

Yeah, Tuti did a better job than me. XD Just wished she explained her thoughts better. Maybe she was just using PoE.

Emu is good too! I was actually afraid they were gonna kill me instead. I think I did a pretty risky move switching my vote in the last minute cuz it could look like I was saving you.

The reason I did the switch was cuz I figured you (Luv) were mafia, which I was very certain at that point. And if I could confirm what Emu's alignment is, that would help even more. So I chose to elim Emu over you. :D

Ok that makes sense now. I knew you had an ulterior motive. I was actually shocked that you "saved" me, because I was pretty sure you knew I was mafia. I just didn't know why you changed your vote.

That was pretty risky tho. I was pretty sure that Emu would venge kill me, but if he had venge killed DeKay for changing her vote, that would have resulted in a town loss.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow
    Ya, I knew when Emu flipped town that Emu was gonna venge kill me. I was also pretty sure that it would become obvious that Nush was my buddy. DeKay was pretty certain Tuti was town and Tuti was certain that DeKay was town. So we knew the gig was up as soon as Emu venge killed me.

Have to say that in a game that's supposed to be heavily weighted for a mafia win, town did an awesome job. No surprise tho as DeKay is outstanding in rooting out the scum. Tuti just amazes me in how she is always spot on to which players are mafia. Downright amazing Tuti!

Yeah, Tuti did a better job than me. XD Just wished she explained her thoughts better. Maybe she was just using PoE.

Emu is good too! I was actually afraid they were gonna kill me instead. I think I did a pretty risky move switching my vote in the last minute cuz it could look like I was saving you.

The reason I did the switch was cuz I figured you (Luv) were mafia, which I was very certain at that point. And if I could confirm what Emu's alignment is, that would help even more. So I chose to elim Emu over you. :D

Ok that makes sense now. I knew you had an ulterior motive. I was actually shocked that you "saved" me, because I was pretty sure you knew I was mafia. I just didn't know why you changed your vote.

Another reason I changed it was also cuz I was afraid someone would jump on the Nush vote in case Nush was actually town. Cuz looking at Nush's suspect list, I was afraid they would vengekill Tuti who was my strongest town read.

So, yeah. I tried to weigh out each possible outcome as much as I can and came to a conclusion that it's best to let Emu be elimed.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Wow

That was pretty risky tho. I was pretty sure that Emu would venge kill me, but if he had venge killed DeKay for changing her vote, that would have resulted in a town loss.

I would take full responsibility for that. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Cuz I felt like there's a high chance Luv would flip mafia, but then I would have to wonder who your mafia buddy is, cuz I was suspecting Emu, but it could also easily be Nush or even Tuti looking at you guys' behavior throughout the day. So that means it's 3 different mafia combos I have to look at.

But if Emu flipped mafia, then it would most probably be Tuti and Emu as mafia. Or possibly Luv and Emu. But for this, I only have to look at 2. Cuz it will be pretty bold of Nush to vote Emu instead of Luv or Tuti, if Nush were mafia with Emu.
    And if Emu flips town, then it would narrow it down to Luv and Nush as mafia cuz I don't see Tuti as being mafia with Luv or Nush.

But yeah, it was risky. I was like super nervous waiting for Emu to send in the vengekill. 😖 But this is just my strategic mind at work. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Wow

Although risky in not knowing what Emu would do for sure, I believe it was a low risk move as it was a very high probability that Emu would venge kill me. So once again I have to admire the strategic moves that you make DeKay. As I would have never considered voting Emu if I strongly suspected that Luv was mafia. Again, much admiration, and a hearty well done DeKay. :)
    Wow

Although risky in not knowing what Emu would do for sure, I believe it was a low risk move as it was a very high probability that Emu would venge kill me. So once again I have to admire the strategic moves that you make DeKay. As I would have never considered voting Emu if I strongly suspected that Luv was mafia. Again, much admiration, and a hearty well done DeKay. :)

Maybe so. 😅 I def think there might be a higher chance of them killing you over me.

But maybe Emu can also enlighten us with their thought process. They also weren't reading me as townish or scummy too so it could still go either way. If there's one thing I know about mafia games, is that you can never predict what's going to happen. :D

And thank you. ^^
    832XG3D.gif
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    aye gg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sorry I didn't come sooner to congratulate Town! Good job Emu, Tuti, and DeKay!

Told ya Tuti would blow everyone's mind and deserved an award. She's scary, she is!

Luv, you were great fun to be buddies with, and really enjoyed all the convo with you and everyone else on the scumchat.

I tried to go down fighting. :)
    DeKay, I was so regretting not going ahead and switching my vote to Luv but...maybe that would have looked scummy also. Hard to know.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    aye gg

You played well. I was sorry to have been your opponent this time, but we all get a turn eventually being the baddie.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Oh, yeah and sorry Emu for eliminating you. :D We usually have this rule where we don't elim a new player on Day 1 but this game was really small and I didn't have many options. But hey, at least it all turned out well and it's almost like you were upgraded to a one-shot vigilante. :joy: So yay. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    It's okay ive been playing mafia for like 5 years now im not mad about being voted off
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so many thoughts
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    weldone town weldone dekay weldone emusummer weldone mouselline mafia lost and town one and i couldnt be happyer that i worked out how the mafia was myself i new it was nuhsnuhsganash and luvadsims ok i new it but it doesnt matter because town one and mafia lost ok weldone town better luck next time mafia ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤