Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spongebob Mafia - Town Wins!

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited January 2021 in Off Topic Chat
The Chum Bucket has come out with a new item on the menu, the Chumdog. Do gain popularity, Plankton is trying to take down the Krusty Krab while disguised as customers!

The set up is Vengeful Mafia: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vengeful_Mafia When you join, say a spongebob character you want to be that’s NOT Plankton or Karen. If you are the mafia, your character will be changed to one of the two or Planktons grandma or something, but of course no one else will know that. If you have never seen Spongebob, here are some characters.
- Spongebob
- Patrick
- Sandy
- Squidward
- Mr Krabs
- Pearl
- Ms Puff
- Larry
- Garry

Players:
Tuti - Sandy Endgamed VT
Dekay - Garry Endgamed VT
Luv - Larry - Killed Day 1 MG
Nush - Squidward Elimed Day 2 Mafia Flagbearer
Emu - Mr. Krabs - Elimed Day 1 VT

Replacements:
Post edited by Mouselline on

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited January 2021
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    ooooooooh spongbob :p
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    ooooooooh spongbob :p

Does that mean your playing?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I'll play.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I'm fine with any character.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

im sandy
    DeKay wrote: »

I’ll choose a character for you after everyone else chooses one then.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    I'll play Larry
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think I’m going to sit this one out, but if you need another player for a decent setup let me know
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    oh no broncos4life :'( hopefully u change ur mind because i like playing with u but i get that may not have all the time to play so i get that ok but i will miss u. and hopefully u will play next 1
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to play this one as I’ve got midterms this coming week so that’s a lot of studying to do. If you need another player, I’ll play, but I won’t be as active or focused as I normally would.
    they/he
    good luck on ur midterms xsongx
    Half a Song or Broncos is still pretty good. :)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'll play, and thanks for the heads-up, Luv.

And I gotta ask...'chum' bucket? I know having actually binge-watched Spongebob this year a few times when I was stressing so badly I just needed to glaze over, that the show is full of thinly-veiled adult innuendoes. But chum bucket is...just...beyond the pail [sic].
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

And I gotta ask...'chum' bucket? I know having actually binge-watched Spongebob this year a few times when I was stressing so badly I just needed to glaze over, that the show is full of thinly-veiled adult innuendoes. But chum bucket is...just...beyond the pail [sic].

Never watched Spongebob, but really glad you are going to be playing Nush! :)
    oh no broncos4life :'( hopefully u change ur mind because i like playing with u but i get that may not have all the time to play so i get that ok but i will miss u. and hopefully u will play next 1

I'll try to play the next one, I just know I have a lot of assignments coming up and probably won't have the time to be as active as I would like to be
    xSongx wrote: »
    I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to play this one as I’ve got midterms this coming week so that’s a lot of studying to do. If you need another player, I’ll play, but I won’t be as active or focused as I normally would.

Good luck on your midterms!

i dont get it whats wrong with chum bucket
    broncos4life i get that ok i hope u do really well and we will play with u next time ok so good luck on ur midterms broncos4life and xsongx and we will play with u again soon ok
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I think it's an actual thing for the chum that fishermen use as bait. But maybe the creators intended it to be innuendo too. Who knows?

(Also I think I'll pass this time because I need to focus on school for now)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfish good luck with ur midterms as well i have exams coming up soon but i only just came back to the forums ok so i will play now
    dekay r u still playing yeah
    If I can get ahead on assignments between tonight and tomorrow I might be able to play. I'll get back to you tomorrow evening :)

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    good luck on ur midterms xsongx
    xSongx wrote: »

Good luck on your midterms!

Thanks y'all! Good luck on all your assignments, broncos!
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I think it's an actual thing for the chum that fishermen use as bait. But maybe the creators intended it to be innuendo too. Who knows?

(Also I think I'll pass this time because I need to focus on school for now)

Sorry you can't be in the game, you and so many others. But yes, the chum bucket is gross, but effective I guess. Though I'd use hotdog chunks I guess, since apparently they work well. Funny about the restaurant called that in the show.

Good luck on midterms for those taking them!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Yes, school is definitely a high priority! Also wish you all well on any upcoming tests! Study hard! :)