Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    21 content creators...
    I'm almost certain that there will be a patch that day, with some content. Though other content likely will be videos
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'ld love if it was some historical piece of bb or cas...
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited February 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    21 content creators...
    I'm almost certain that there will be a patch that day, with some content. Though other content likely will be videos

The tweet makes no reference to 21 content creators, sims turns is 21 all
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    21 content creators...

The tweet posted by Les Sims (French The Sims), that was also posted in this thread, mentions 21 content creators.

"Pour l'occasion, nous avons collaboré avec 21 créatrices/créateurs de talent pour préparer un cadeau pour la communauté !"
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Simsapolitan + Ballons + Sims turns 21 = to me means new bar and Party objects.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    21 content creators...

The tweet posted by Les Sims (French The Sims), that was also posted in this thread, mentions 21 content creators.

"Pour l'occasion, nous avons collaboré avec 21 créatrices/créateurs de talent pour préparer un cadeau pour la communauté !"
    Yet the English tweet makes no mention
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    21 content creators...

I can tell that it makes a difference to you, but I don't really care how many content creators they collaborated with. I was just pointing out that the '21 content creators' were mentioned by an official TS4 account and was not based on a misunderstanding.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited February 2021
    21 content creators...

The French tweet doesn't have the hashtag. Probably a change in wording for character space.
    21 content creators...

I can tell that it makes a difference to you, but I don't really care how many content creators they collaborated with. I was just pointing out that the '21 content creators' were mentioned by an official TS4 account and was not based on a misunderstanding.

It does make a difference, that many ppl working on content, how big is the content were getting. Good day to you
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    21 content creators...

It does make a difference, that many ppl working on content, how big is the content were getting. Good day to you

I too was thinking that it's a lot of people working on this. Hopefully it's a new world and new BB and CAS stuff.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Luumia Sims, a CC creator, posted this. It seems very likely that he's one of the 21 creators EA partnered with.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,717 Member
    Maybe body hair then. Luumia has made body hair cc for the sims4.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Maybe body hair then. Luumia has made body hair cc for the sims4.

I would be super excited for body hair! I actually use Luumia's CC bodyhair in my game so if it was patched in, that would be just one less package in my mods folder.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Body hair would come just perfect before a werewolves pack 😏
  • masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    So what we know is there's 21 simmers/creators and the surprise will be in feb 25, that's 21 days!... Maybe there's 21 different additions to the game and they'll hint one of them everyday until feb 25 and then release them all. That would be amazing
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    masatsim wrote: »
    So what we know is there's 21 simmers/creators and the surprise will be in feb 25, that's 21 days!... Maybe there's 21 different additions to the game and they'll hint one of them everyday until feb 25 and then release them all. That would be amazing

They probably picked Feb 25 (Thursday) because it's a pre-pack patch. They typically release patches on Tuesdays. However, in the event of a stuff pack or a game pack releasing on Tuesday, they'll release the pre-pack patch on Thursday the week before. Almost all Thursday patches are pre-pack patches.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I had a dream last night. The patch was huge and added a bunch of things, including stuff for other packs.

The base game had some upgrades and new traits. Get to Work got a new active career. Vampires got coffins that stand up so you can sleep standing up. Paranormal got a recolored version for Bonehilda. Discover University got a ton of candles, including one inspired by Bella Goth. There was a lot more, but I forgot.

Unfortunately, dreams don't come true.
    Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸, maybe dreams do come true.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Wasn't the last gift an ugly hottub?
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »

They probably picked Feb 25 (Thursday) because it's a pre-pack patch. They typically release patches on Tuesdays. However, in the event of a stuff pack or a game pack releasing on Tuesday, they'll release the pre-pack patch on Thursday the week before. Almost all Thursday patches are pre-pack patches.

When I saw the date I was thinking the same thing. I think a game pack is coming. We will probably get an announcement next week or the week after.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member

Yes that's what I think too. If their going to release the Gamepack the first week of March then they might announce it Next Week.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    I'm surprised no one has thought about Nail Polish in CAS being one of the possibilities. There are lots of cc fingernail polishes but I hope whatever it is we get more then one gift.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'm surprised no one has thought about Nail Polish in CAS being one of the possibilities. There are lots of cc fingernail polishes but I hope whatever it is we get more then one gift.

I did think this actually! Didn’t we get a survey asking what kind of CAS assets we’d like to have in game some time last year? I know nail varnish/polish was a popular choice. I think this update will be the results of that survey
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

Yes that's what I think too. If their going to release the Gamepack the first week of March then they might announce it Next Week.

They've been hinting pretty hard at romance lately, so if they're announcing a romance pack on or around Valentine's Day and releasing it a few weeks later, that would make sense time-wise...but that's just a dream at this point.

For the anniversary gift, I thought CAS items too, but maybe tattoos, because the Sims is 21 and all grown up?