Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Nothing new until June.

There will be a Gamepack before June probably in March and I also think we might see cars in a free update before the Next GP comes out like toddlers were added to the Vampires GP Prepatch 2 weeks before the GP released.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2021
    Keep in mind that Maxis is not under any set schedule when it comes to releasing new add-ons to the game. Hence that they can release one at any time between now and June. And it can be either an SP, GP, or an EP. Bottom line is don't be under the impression that we won't see another Pack until June because we could see one before hand.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Stuff Packs take about six months, Game Packs take about a year, Expansion Packs maybe a year and a half.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Isn't it a fact that we're expecting a game pack next?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Isn't it a fact that we're expecting a game pack next?

well some people think so but nobody knows @Cassieb95
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've spotted a new bug that leaves puddles after my sims drink water. I'm assuming this is connected to Bonehilda. I do not own Paranormal however.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Tomorrow's gonna be The Sims' anniversary!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Tomorrow is the anniversary and I expect we get nothing for that anniversary in the next patch.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

21 years playing the sims πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘ tomorrow my sims will party hard!! πŸ˜„πŸΎπŸŽ‰
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tomorrow is the anniversary and I expect we get nothing for that anniversary in the next patch.

That's what I'm worried about to.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

That's what I'm worried about to.

even if we don't get anything for the anniversary we still might get a pack announcement this month @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    If we get vehicles, We need garages and driveways.
  • Options

21 years playing the sims πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘ tomorrow my sims will party hard!! πŸ˜„πŸΎπŸŽ‰
    Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! My R&B music will be back as soon as if it will happen, if not, I will be extremely disappointed to see if The Sims 4 is jealous with The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 both having R&B stations.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I just don’t feel anything happening tomorrow. I wish that supposed leak about cars coming during the 2020 fiscal year(it ends March 31) is true but I really doubt it.
    EA has talent for letting players down. Just don’t have any expectations, can’t be let down if you have none πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2021

That'S actually an amazing idea. I will throw a party for my sims! Thanks <3

Happy anniversary, simmers!
    giphy.gif

-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    No new update today?! Is this a joke?

1. I'm in a rush
    2. I want my R&B back in the base game
    and 3. Today is the 21st anniversary of The Sims, so IDC about the pandemic, OK?
  • Options
    The title of this thread says 'coming 25th february'. So, it's already confirmed that there will be a patch?
  • Options
    The title of this thread says 'coming 25th february'. So, it's already confirmed that there will be a patch?

The only way to get new things is via a patch
  • Options
    What you mean?
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

They said a "gift", which is not necessarily in-game content.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options

Lmao it’s definitely a in game gift, thus requiring a patch
  • Options

What you mean?

Well, my question was made before reading the tweet...
    I'm enlightned, thank you both for the interest 😊
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited February 2021

Oh my God. This better be a patch with in-game content. If this ends up being another video about minority/LGBT/neurodivergent fans talking about how their lives suck and how inspirational The Sims is, I'm going to set myself on fire.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017