Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Discover University got a ton of candles, including one inspired by Bella Goth.

B-burning Bella Goth??????
    22c98ef1c5be5294ab0ea6f3cad87abf.jpg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    I hope it's vehicles
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Am I the only one that doesn't want that gaudy, ugly bed back? It was fine for TS1 when there was no other way to have a kid but now that we can woohoo on all the double beds I don't see the need for it.

no need for it? it's necessary to decorate my sims bedrooms, everybody should decorate their sims bedrooms with it!
    for example when i was a kid i had no idea sims could woohoo, i just picked this bed cuz it was pink and it had hearts lol
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't want that gaudy, ugly bed back? It was fine for TS1 when there was no other way to have a kid but now that we can woohoo on all the double beds I don't see the need for it.

no need for it? it's necessary to decorate my sims bedrooms, everybody should decorate their sims bedrooms with it!
    for example when i was a kid i had no idea sims could woohoo, i just picked this bed cuz it was pink and it had hearts lol

Tense sims could definitely use a vibrating bed to de-stress themselves.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    bella_goth wrote: »

Tense sims could definitely use a vibrating bed to de-stress themselves.

true, more reasons to get it back!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Discover University got a ton of candles, including one inspired by Bella Goth.

B-burning Bella Goth??????
    22c98ef1c5be5294ab0ea6f3cad87abf.jpg
    Oh, so. I remember the patch notes saying that they were "creepy," and that's how they were inspired by Bella. They also made sure to mention that the creepy candles offered no environmental gain because they're off-putting to sims.

I guess the devs really had it out for Bella.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Forums definitely is sprinkling some paranormal activity for that comment :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

Or Gordy wanted to make it really clear. :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    All bug fixes with the addition of vehicles & garages.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member

Or Gordy wanted to make it really clear. :smiley:
    Maybe, maybe. Pretty sure it was a ghost, though.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

Unlike other beds the heart bed has the vibration and light up feature plus Maxis could make it even better by doing these 2 things.

1)Try for a Boy or Try for a Girl.
    2)A Special Moodlet for woohooing in the heartbed and possibly a new woohoo animation just for this bed.
    Maybe it can bring some wicked and whimsical WooHoo.
    Yeah, I don't think that EA will allow that kind of sexual content in The Sims. Mainly because it could raise the game rating to an M rating.

The game is barely a T. Mostly it's a T because of what its players do.
    And I'm pretty sure that that's as far as EA would like it to go. I have been playing EA products for a very long time. In fact, I still remember days when the company just went by the name Electronic Arts. But it wasn't until somewhere in the late 90's early 2000's that the company had shortened it's name from Electronic Arts to just EA. And ever since the days that the company operated under the name Electronic Arts, they would only make family friendly games. Most of which were sports genre games.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    *cough* *cough* cooking bug.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    There may be a patch tomorrow. Stay Tuned.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    They must fix the stairs.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm ready to cross my fingers for my second favorite music
  • Options

I'm really surprised that hasn't been fixed yet.
  • Options
    If they give us something for the 21st Anniversary we ll either get a Patch Today or Thursday.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    If they give us something for the 21st Anniversary we ll either get a Patch Today or Thursday.

The last patch wasn’t so long ago, it’ll probably be in a week or 2, though I doubt it’ll include anything significant
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

I'm really surprised that hasn't been fixed yet.

Likewise. In my own game some of their own builds are broken, like the Ward Den.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so want the Heartshape Bed & MasterSuite in Sims 4. <3
  • Options

The last patch wasn’t so long ago, it’ll probably be in a week or 2, though I doubt it’ll include anything significant

Yes but this is the week of the 21st Annivesary of the Sims and they've released patches closely apart before.
  • Options
    No patch Today maybe Thursday.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    No patch Today maybe Thursday.
    That's right! It's not today until Thursday this week. So I'm ready to cross my fingers for that ballad/slow jamming radio station.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Nothing new until June.

That's 4 months away. Don't think we'll go that long without any updates.