Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Pack announcement? I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I lol
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Reedfish wrote: »
    'One more thing' at the end of the livestream

Story Mode...I'm getting my hopes up though :(
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    bixters wrote: »

I hope it's that .It will be something beneficial for gameplay.
    edited February 2021

I hope it's that .It will be something beneficial for gameplay.

I'm keeping my hopes low...it will probably just be an announcement for the second seasons of the Sims Spark'd :/
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited February 2021
    Please, no more Spark'd right now. We're already suffering through one horrible virus going around this year.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I have to admit I think the food was a very nice and unique add that I wasn’t expecting. However, as a simmer who mainly plays with a waify ‘supermodel’/actress/singer celebrity sim that only eats superfood salads or a vampire sim it’s not exactly the most relevant thing to me...

But yey for more pixel food, I guess!
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I have to admit I think the food was a very nice and unique add that I wasn’t expecting. However, as a simmer who mainly plays with a waify ‘supermodel’/actress/singer celebrity sim that only eats superfood salads or a vampire sim it’s not exactly the most relevant thing to me...

I feel like we already have sooo much food in the game, that it doesn't really make a difference to me. I'm happy about more food, but we already have more food than all 3 Sims games at this point.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

I feel like we already have sooo much food in the game, that it doesn't really make a difference to me. I'm happy about more food, but we already have more food than all 3 Sims games at this point.

Probably, but I really like the food, and having a lot of variety. Plus I still have things like bell peppers and green beans piling up in my fridge because you never use them in recipes, so....
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Wow the CAS items look exactly like the items we already had. It's just jeans and shirt in bland colors.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    Wow the CAS items look exactly like the items we already had. It's just jeans and shirt in bland colors.

I agree that the shirt and jeans look very similar to clothes from Laundry Day. And like another user said, how many high waisted jeans and crop top T-Shirts do we need?

Probably, but I really like the food, and having a lot of variety. Plus I still have things like bell peppers and green beans piling up in my fridge because you never use them in recipes, so....

True, having a variety of food is always nice!
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Well, I shouldn't have got my hopes up, but I did.

That was nice, I guess?
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bunk beds in late march patch, for the base game
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    At least bunkbeds are coming, finally. Might have been a good inclusion in the anniversary patch since they're so requested, but better late than never?
    Thank god not another pack reveal.
    edited February 2021
    They are working hard for this late march patch... expecting to have the skin tones for consoles ready... might be a pre pack patch?
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I actually really enjoyed the livestream. I did not expect much, but appreciate what we got. I really like the idea of sharing the laundry lists and sometimes you do just need more swatches.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    They are working hard for this late march patch... expecting to have the skin tones for consoles ready... might be a pre patch pack?

most likely
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited February 2021
    A random patch is more interesting than what they're offering for the 21st anniversary of the franchise?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    Am I the only one who thought the female hat was extermely low resolution?
    I liked bb more than cas. The wardrobe, the mirror and the swatches in general are really good! The hat, the wrinkles and the nose blush i confess i don't like...
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited February 2021
    Ok after watching the livestream and the trailer I have mixed feelings. I love the bb items and swatches that come with it. Also the new meals I welcome any new diverse (non USA) food I really welcome in the game. For me the bit that is lacking is CAS. The clothes are only female and nothing for male and maybe because I hardly use makeup the highlighter looks odd and the lipstick we have loads off. What I am conflicted with is I am happy the CC creators have been given a platform and their work is very good. However I am starting to feel the whole get gamechangers and CC creators to put stuff in the game is a cop out on EA's part and it appears to me some of the CC creators in this patch were given the "short straw" by EA. I am not hating or being negative on the CC creators as I could never do what they do and what they have created is amazing. I don't use CC or mods so this is nice content to have. My issue is with EA on this and what appears to me to be taking the easy option to have others create what they should be creating.
    Bunk beds would be a great pre-pack patch item for dragons.

Hear me out. You need a lot of room on the ground for dragons to walk about, especially if they grow to be really large. If your dragon gets nippy, you can hide on the top bunk and avoid being bitten.

You would remove the bottom bunk amd make it a cozy little knook for baby dragons. They can even pretend it's their own little cave.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Huuum, bunk beds in what might be a pre-pack patch... Do I smell a generations/school/kids/teens pack ?
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Bunk beds would be a great pre-pack patch item for dragons.

Hear me out. You need a lot of room on the ground for dragons to walk about, especially if they grow to be really large. If your dragon gets nippy, you can hide on the top bunk and avoid being bitten.

You would remove the bottom bunk amd make it a cozy little knook for baby dragons. They can even pretend it's their own little cave.

Pretty sure one of the characters in the How To Train Your Dragon movies had a bunk bed, pretty interesting right?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.