Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Help with story or mod ideas - Orange Gen. NSB

Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
Help please. I am currently doing the Not so Berry challenge and have reached the orange generation. The orange generations goals are:

You’re the black sheep of your family (but with orange hair) and you were raised in a hectic household. You’ve always wanted to cause mayhem, but you’re just really bad at being evil. You enjoy breaking into your neighbors’ houses and eating their food. You really love baking and spend the majority of your spare time eating sweets.

Traits: Evil, Self-Assured, Glutton
Aspiration: Public Enemy
Career: Criminal

Rules

Master baking and charisma skills
Master criminal career and complete Public Enemy aspiration
Must live in a ‘needs TLC’ apartment for entire young adult life
Have twins, but only those two children (you may cheat for this)
Insist on being evil (claim to be criminal mastermind) but nobody believes you, not even your own children

I am really stuck on story line ideas for this sim - should they run a bakery (the eating sweets part) - while secretly fronting a criminal organisation - using the clubs. (career & aspiration)? What would they do? What club settings? (usually i have kleptomania as a club goal for evil sims but he can't have that trait here).

I don't even know how a sim can break into another's house - is it possible - or are there mods which will let you do this? So far he is stealing food at festivals and restaurants but not others homes.

Are there any other good mods for the criminal career and public enemy aspiration?

Usually I do challenges so they give me story ideas for each generation but I am finding myself really stuck with this one.

Tiger - the orange sim - is a really fun guy with a dreadful attitude and I am having a good time getting him through his teens but I would love some help or interesting mod suggestions to not let him down when he inherits from the plum generation. Thanks for your help :)

WAArMXjl.png

Comments

• Options
    HappyssummerHappyssummer Posts: 37 Member
    If you have the always welcome trait it should allow you in the sims house without breaking in there no why you could break in dont think