Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Pack Dev Blog Part 2

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    I love the ideas of this pack. SimGuruConor always does such a good job on them. But SP aside, seriously, now our kids can knit, ski and be mediums yet they can't ride a bike or water a plant??? I think this should be changed.
    I know, I was gutted that they didn't get their own little bikes. And they should definitely be able to water plants, my own kids loved doing that even as toddlers.

If you use mods at all, Pandasama has the best children's bikes. They are smaller than the adult bikes and the animation works very well for me.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I don't have time to go through four pages of talk, but I noticed that the Bonehilda part said nothing about watching children. I know in the Sims3, they did and I'm sure they do this time, just was looking for confirmation. Also, please tell me that doll comes in black clothes too for the goth look and that kids can do things with it, and toddlers can at least look at it and get spooked or something.
  • Zyclone1234Zyclone1234 Posts: 1 New Member
    This pack sounds like it is going to be excellent. I'm really excited about it's release. can't wait to try this out. compliments the spellcasters masterfully
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I must admit... Although being into occultism light for several years of my past, I landed on not getting this pack, basically because i play mostly realistic and won't make good use of it. But after these blogs I realize that I was wrong, and I will most definitely make good use of this pack :) I already know what family will be deeply into this - for generations. Bonehilda might have plenty to do in the humble home of the Straud family in Forgotten Hollow, and I think also two of my castle/palace where there is a crypt + plenty to do in the garden.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    If you use mods at all, Pandasama has the best children's bikes. They are smaller than the adult bikes and the animation works very well for me.
    Thanks, tele, I might just have to give that a go.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    I am SO hyped for this! The Medium skill sounds just so perfect and children bei my able to use it is a very nice surprise!
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    According to game files, Paranormal Investigator License (store reward version) is a trait, not an object. Not sure what you'd get from Guidry.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'm so excited about the new Paranormal Traits. My Phoebe Halliwell, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys & my Hybrid households will be very happy about this. :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm so excited about the new Paranormal Traits. My Phoebe Halliwell, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys & my Hybrid households will be very happy about this. :)

It's probably exactly the same as what you get from Guidry for free.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'll probably use the cheats to get the Paranormal Traits faster.
  • ApplePersonApplePerson Posts: 3 New Member
    I was hoping for something like this and it looks so fun! Does it affect the ghosts that I already have in the game though? It would be cool to see them doing something other than haunting the shower :smile:
  • ApplePersonApplePerson Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ApplePerson said:
    > I was hoping for something like this and it looks so fun! Does it affect the ghosts that I already have in the game though? It would be cool to see them doing something other than haunting the shower :smile:

The emoji didn't work .-.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!!
    #Team Occult
  • bunniesonthesimsnowbunniesonthesimsnow Posts: 2 New Member
    omg very exciting!
  • bunniesonthesimsnowbunniesonthesimsnow Posts: 2 New Member
    not sure if i will use it every day though thats the thing
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I've recreated my Mayfair witches. Just waiting for the pack for clothes and stuff. This time around, Mona will be a child and the "seer" of the family so it will be her job to do all the seances. I'm tempted to dress her like that weird doll. :D
  • kagome2480kagome2480 Posts: 20 Member
    This looks great! There's so much I can do with these items <3
  • Simmer4Ever2020Simmer4Ever2020 Posts: 15 Member
    I know everyone loves this pack to me it fell short cause no one scared everything unless there a scardy cat and no one not scared anything brave trait everyone scared of something. To truly overcome a fear you must be brave and face it head on and overcome it over time. Item nice but furniture was hoping something with ghostly vibe like spooky stuff or vampires or realm of Magic old and broken furniture. That's what I feel is missing from the game. Xbox Name: ValerieJoAnn Aka SimiseLovesAlot on Orgin.
  • PumpkinPrincessPumpkinPrincess Posts: 1 New Member
    What time on the 26th is this going to ready to buy? 7:30 am and not listed yet.
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    What time on the 26th is this going to ready to buy? 7:30 am and not listed yet.

10 am PST on release day for GPs and SPs, so in 4.5 hrs
  • katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I've recreated my Mayfair witches. Just waiting for the pack for clothes and stuff. This time around, Mona will be a child and the "seer" of the family so it will be her job to do all the seances. I'm tempted to dress her like that weird doll. :D

ooo plz post them to the gallery once they are ready!
  • Meraki209Meraki209 Posts: 4 New Member
    WHERE IS IT????? It's not showing that it can be purchased yet. It's 1/26/2021
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    Where is it? I want my pack... this is frustrating..
  • ashley2011ashley2011 Posts: 1 New Member
    It's still not available?!?!?!?! 12:36pm here!!!!
  • Meraki209Meraki209 Posts: 4 New Member
    The anticipation is KILLING ME! Want it...must have it....need it NOW PLEASE.....and thank you!