Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia Community 4th Annual Scummies

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I hope one of those reservations is for me, because I want to be seated at the best table

Ice, wherever you're seated, IS the best table. :-)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope one of those reservations is for me, because I want to be seated at the best table

Ice, wherever you're seated, IS the best table. :-)

:blush:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    About a week left to submit nominations :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Me looking at everyone nominating me for most likely night killed on N1:
    pajamakid.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    pajamakid.jpg

...One of them was you
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    pajamakid.jpg

...One of them was you

tumblr_inline_p7gp9h5QDy1s48u4s_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_p7gp9hzpJY1s48u4s_500.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    I’m not gonna remember anything to nominate but so excited for my first scummies!

Also the thread looks really good, Rose!

I agree! The thread looks awesome Rose! :)
    I’m not gonna remember anything to nominate but so excited for my first scummies!

Thanks! I worked really hard on the images :)
    I don't know about nominations, but there might be a few that I'd vote for, based on the little activity I had in 2020 :D

Has anyone nominated Tuti yet for whatever award goes to psychic?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

That happened in 2021 so we can’t. Next year tho we should invent a psychic award.
    Hey Sophia voted. Haven’t seen her around in a while. Hey Sophia!
    I think the stubborn/aggressive one should have been split tho. I don't necessarily think a stubborn person is necessarily aggressive. 🤔
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Thanks for pointing that out, Mouse. Rose, disregard my nomination of Tuti then.
    And DeKay, I think you have a good point. Stubbornness and aggressive play are distinct from one another.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Thanks! I worked really hard on the images :)

Ya, it's obvious that you put a lot of work into it. Really appreciate it Rose! :)
    I personally feel like it should just be stubbornness. Not aggressiveness award or anything. Stubbornness award seems like oh haha, kind of funny award and most people know if they r a bit stubborn. I can see some people taking an aggressive award the wrong way, especially if they actually are aggressive, and personally I don’t find any of us really that aggressive. We can get annoyed and impatient and stubborn but not aggressive.

Tuti is down right amazing at figuring out which players are scum! No idea how she does it! :o
    Mouselline wrote: »

That happened in 2021 so we can’t. Next year tho we should invent a psychic award.

Agree wholeheartedly on that Mouse! :)

Tuti is down right amazing at figuring out which players are scum! No idea how she does it! :o

There should be a Luckiest Player or Psychic Player award next year for those who call out the mafia at the very beginning of the game.
    I think the stubborn/aggressive one should have been split tho. I don't necessarily think a stubborn person is necessarily aggressive. 🤔

I agree.

There should be a Luckiest Player or Psychic Player award next year for those who call out the mafia at the very beginning of the game.

I think that's a good idea Mouse! :)
    Yeah, no one here is aggressive to me. I've def played with even more aggressive and even rude people. :O

I think maybe for next year, if it's too late for this one, stubborn player can be changed to 'most intimidating' so it sounds less negative. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yeah, no one here is aggressive to me. I've def played with even more aggressive and even rude people. :O

I think maybe for next year, if it's too late for this one, stubborn player can be changed to 'most intimidating' so it sounds less negative. XD

I don't think a stubborn player is necessarily an aggressive player. Just a player who once they suspect somebody and vote for them, can't be swayed to change their mind.

I like that idea
    Thanks for pointing that out, Mouse. Rose, disregard my nomination of Tuti then.
    And DeKay, I think you have a good point. Stubbornness and aggressive play are distinct from one another.
    I personally feel like it should just be stubbornness. Not aggressiveness award or anything. Stubbornness award seems like oh haha, kind of funny award and most people know if they r a bit stubborn. I can see some people taking an aggressive award the wrong way, especially if they actually are aggressive, and personally I don’t find any of us really that aggressive. We can get annoyed and impatient and stubborn but not aggressive.

I don't think a stubborn player is necessarily an aggressive player. Just a player who once they suspect somebody and vote for them, can't be swayed to change their mind.

Very fair points. I'll consider this next time. :)