March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights January 15 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

I know there has been a slight delay but ... - it's time for our Friday Highlights! Before we dive in, here's a quick recap of what happened this week. :) Alrighty, now let's get to it!

v0lfoqxjhwqk.png
After all the spookiness, I feel like we could do with some wholesomeness ... you can find @DarkAngel1994's lovely screenshot here.

And these are this weeks threads:
  • Let's start off with a game! Every time I'm on this forum, I always love seeing all these amazing avatars! So @AlpineCuriosity's thread "*Game* Give the avi an award" seemed like a great way to honour all the wonderful profile pictures on this forum! :)
  • And while we are talking about beautiful Sims - did your favourite Sims have gorgeous offspring that you'd like to show off? Then jump onto @somewhsome's thread and "Share your born-in-game Sims!" :relaxed:
  • Don't worry, building aficionados, I haven't forgotten about you. ;) If you are looking for some inspiration or new lots to place in your neighbourhood, check out @ashcrash19's thread "Ashcrash19's creations"! :heart:
  • If you are looking for a new challenge then maybe this might be one for you! @ZombieCleo's "Decades challenge" has been around for a while but sometimes going back to the basics is exactly what we need. :relieved:
  • I think many of us have been starting to be a bit more 'crafty' since last year but that's not limited to real life. Maybe you have found a new love for homemade stuff in The Sims 3, too, like nectar! In @Satanu_Reeves' thread "Nectar recipes for optimal day drinking" you may find some inspiration to take up a new hobby for your Sims. :smile:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments