Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to get TIE Fighter?

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
What are the cheat codes and locations for the TIE Fighter and other ships not normally gotten in-game? Thanks in advance!
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Hi @Metaphasic some aren't in the buy mode need to use cheats like bb.showhiddenobjects bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement or bb.showliveeditobjects best to use the Filter on your right if you have many packs to narrow the search down
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    chips46 wrote: »
    Hi @Metaphasic some aren't in the buy mode need to use cheats like bb.showhiddenobjects bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement or bb.showliveeditobjects best to use the Filter on your right if you have many packs to narrow the search down

Thanks, that's what I needed!
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited January 2021
    i had very confusing 5 minutes thinking you were talking about some fighter dudes with splendid ties who would make great couple (ship) and was like "eh who they talking about i aint seen that"

now i feel dumb after i google it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free