Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Woah look at those lots!

Can't say I made them haha only slightly modified.
    Being able to make things smaller and bigger though is amazing. I really like my gigantic knights. :b
    edited January 2021

WORLD WAR 1

artworks-000455680833-d2ugya-t500x500.jpg

Each war, the weapons will continually evolve to be more advanced, as well as the strategy and your options.

However, for the first WW it will be simple: no weapons, just your two fists.

Everyone has two options:
    1) Attack (punch)
    2) Defend (guard)

When attacking, you will target one person from either of the two opposing groups.
    When defending, you block an attack from someone else.

Of course, if you choose to attack, you leave yourself vulnerable to other attacks.
    And if you defend, you won't be dealing any damage to the opposing teams.

The team that takes the most damage is the losing one, and will go on to complete the clan clash challenge.

(every successful attack that lands is 1 damage point. However, each person has a max health of 3, after 3 punches they're KO'd. Therefore, more than 3 punches to one person won't continue to be detrimental to their team.
    If you attack someone who is defending, it cancels out your attack. However, you can only defend from one attacker; if more than one person attacks you (and you are defending), then the first person breaks your defense and the rest will count as normal.)

I am forming a PM for every group right now. You will work as a team to come up with a strategy. It is there that you will tell me your decision: attack or defend.

(you can also choose to attack one of your own teammates if you really wanted to. Not sure why you would, but it's not against the rules. One world IS about sabotaging, after all :joy: )
    You cannot communicate with the other teams for these challenges. Only your own teammates.
    edited January 2021
    Clarification:
    We are only doing one round. That means everyone only gets one turn and then we're done.

Future wars will either increase in complexity, or in the number of turns. Probably both. We'll see :p
    Things are getting juicy in these group chats >:)

It's really interesting seeing the different strategies being discussed, as well as one team making guesses about what another team/individual might do, and then reading that team and seeing them confirm the other teams suspicions one way or another lol
    You have 48 hours left to finalize your decisions.
    edited January 2021
    THE WORLD WAR HAS ENDED...

Results incoming

RESULTS
    The Village launches an all-out assault on the Tribe!
    TIGER & SMARTIES attack Ninja
    TWIDDLE & SHADAMI attack Princess
    In retaliation, the Tribe strikes back!
    PRINCESS, VUL, & NINJA all punch SHADAMI, leaving her KO'd
    HAYLO defends
    The City then decides to pounce on the Tribe!
    ALLEEN attacks HAYLO, breaking his defense; EMU then follows up with an uppercut
    JAKE & YANNIK team-tag PRINCESS, who was already weak from before; she also is KO'd

SCORING
    The City: -0 HP

The Village: -3 HP

The Tribe: -6 HP
    Unfortunately, Tribe, you have taken the most hits and casualties in this war. You have lost, and a civil war has broken out. Your fight for survival now begins.
    edited January 2021
    Just a few thoughts on the challenge:
    Every tribe figured out that coming in first didn't matter; what mattered was not coming in last. So, the best strategy then was to put all your resources into attacking one team.
    However, in doing so, you leave yourself vulnerable to attack. But that was the risk pretty much everyone took, except Haylo's team, who anticipated he'd be attacked.

While this went well enough, it definitely wasn't perfect, and I plan to modify it quite a bit for the next one. No matter what Tribe did, they had no chance since the other two teams both attacked them. While that's fine (that two attacked one), and that's how I expected this to go, they should still have the ability to save themselves. Even if they all defended, they still would've lost, and that doesn't seem very fair to me. As one of them mentioned, it's too much about luck than strategy, so future iterations should hopefully be more about strategy.

So I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it, such as doing multiple rounds, and once someone is KO'd, they can't do any further moves... Or perhaps there is no limit to how much damage a single person can take. I had to implement that though to discourage the easiest strategy, which would've just been to all 4 attack one person. So perhaps everyone has to target a different person? Or maybe all teams fight one another separately.... hmmmm....
    Post edited by Turner on
    edited January 2021
    CIVIL CLASH CHALLENGE

There's not enough land on this island for all of you. It's time to battle it out, by conquering the land!

Objective: Have your color dominate the board.
    (own the most squares once everyone is out of moves)
    Winner wins immunity during Tribal Council.

hEWfOWY.png

Players:
    Haylo
    Ninja
    Princess
    Vul
    (The initials are temporary. Please pick a color for yourself! Green, Red, Yellow, or Blue)

Turn order will be determined based on which order you all go in first. So, anyone can start us off, and then anyone can go after that, etc. Then we'll go based on that.

Rules:
    1) You must make two moves per turn, moving adjacently (up up, right right, up left, down right, down down, etc)
    2) Every square you step on becomes your color (you create a trail as you move)
    3) You cannot pass through or over any color (including your own!). If you have no options left, you're out.
    4) If you do not make your turn within 24 hours, you are eliminated (as always, if you have something important coming up in RL just let me know)
    Post edited by Turner on
    ycII0tc.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Yellow!

LEFT UP
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Green left left
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I was very clearly blue. Thanks Turner 😂

Lmaooo. That new avatar said it all :lol:
    iSz7WXo.png

THE ORDER IS
    HAYLO
    VUL
    NINJA
    PRINCESS
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Up, Right!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
    Back to Haylo :)
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Posing is quite hard in TS4. You also can't move sims like you could in buy/build modes, so it makes getting them in place a hassle sometimes.

This is proving to be the most annoying part :neutral:
    VhuH5oz.png

edited January 2021
    It's time to meet the people of the tribe, AKA, the poor guys who got beat up on :joy:

A couple of the introductions are cut off if you're reading on a mobile device... on desktop it *should* be fine