Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    If a majority of the final 7 is active and still wants to play then we'll carry on.

We have one last world War left, and then one more Civil War where another player will be eliminated.

Then the 2 worlds will merge. 🙂
    edited June 2021
    The next world War will be nukes >:)
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I’m still here :smiley:
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    alrighty
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    The Pink Fluffy Princess is ready
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'll join in where I can. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Okay! I need everyone to send in a confessional.

For ideas, talk about the new people on your team, or if you're in a new world, talk about that.
    Alternatively, if you want to set up any future storylines, now would be the time!

I'm mostly doing this cuz it's been awhile and I forget how to write these characters lol. But it also gives yall something to do as I figure out this next world War 😛
    Yannik, since you just sent one, you're not required to do another
    I've gotten 2 DREs so far!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited June 2021
    I've got to think on one . Do you have a deadline? ^^; Im going to my uncle's funeral this upcoming weekend and my head isn't on super straight atm.
    You've got plenty of time! A week or two.
    Alright! Got most DREs. Just waiting on two more. But we can start with the world war ;)

THE LAST WORLD WAR: #6
    NukesFuture1440.jpg

We've gone from fists & cuffs, to sticks & stones, to bows & arrows, to swords & shields, to guns & grenades.... And now, the penultimate weapon: THE NUKE.

maxresdefault.jpg

With a nuke.... it's go big, or go home. It's either total catastrophe, or not.

As such, this war will be very simple, revolving entirely around luck.

2 random nukes will work properly. The other 3? Will either backfire, or are duds.

As a team, you must select which missile to use to nuke your opponent.

If there is a tie, or both teams choose the same missile, we go again.

Simple as that. :)
    If you know me as a host, you know I don't like luck games. But it's been awhile for everyone so I figured we'd ease back in with a very simple and quick game. I'm also very tired lol and don't have the mental capacity for anything more complex right now. Plus, with the theme being nukes, it's unrealistic doing multiple rounds; as I said, it's all or nothing.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    If you know me as a host, you know I don't like luck games. But it's been awhile for everyone so I figured we'd ease back in with a very simple and quick game. I'm also very tired lol and don't have the mental capacity for anything more complex right now. Plus, with the theme being nukes, it's unrealistic doing multiple rounds; as I said, it's all or nothing.
    civ-vi-gandhi-111416.jpg

:naughty::naughty::naughty: Very good... :naughty::naughty::naughty:
    Banner.png
    edited July 2021
    So Smarties hasn't been active since may 25th. Does anyone know if they are still around? 🤔 anyone talked to them recently?

I'd hate to do it, but it makes the most sense to remove him from the game since everyone else has checked in. I'd feel bad though cuz he was active up until I disappeared without warning. So no fault of his obviously.
    I think I'll wait a few more days in case he is around. Is he active on discord?

That's also why I made the world war simple. Designed to be scrapped entirely if someone needed to drop out.
    I know that Smarties mentioned that he is currently dealing with some mental health issues and also put the current Abnormality Season on hiatus because of that. I don't know though if this also affects this game. I also haven't seen him on Discord recently, though I'm not active in the chatroom every day.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    From what I know his last activity on Discord was in May, which was around the time he announced his break from his show.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Thanks Yannik! That info is helpful.

If he's taking a hiatus to work on himself then I'll respect it. Not gonna bug him haha

I'll go ahead and eliminate him/Tameka then. Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace haha
    I'll still wait a couple days though juuuust in case
    I will try to contact him, but he also hasn't been online since the 25th of May
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

His steam account says he's been online there earlier today.
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

His steam account says he's been online there earlier today.

Then I shall contact him on there!