November 26th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
November 30th: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,307 Member
    Meanwhile I'm trying to think of what ideas I should do for my sims.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    3 people in! 9 to go
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,797 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    3 people in! 9 to go

    Have you counted me already?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    3 people in! 9 to go

    Have you counted me already?

    I'm adding people to the list once they send in their character ideas :) just because some people posted without really clarifying if they're joining or not.
    You're reserved either way though haha
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    If you're having trouble coming up with character ideas, just let me know! I can help you brainstorm :)
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,916 Member
    Not sure if I’ll be joining or not...definitely will keep following along and watching, just have to decide if I have the energy and the ideas xD
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    edited January 16
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Not sure if I’ll be joining or not...definitely will keep following along and watching, just have to decide if I have the energy and the ideas xD

    Haha alright for sure! We might not get enough people though so just be warned I may come knocking to bug you soon hahaha 😆

    Tbh I don't have much energy either so it's gonna be a pretty chill and fastish season
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,585 Member
    I think if we don't get enough players, you can just use both of our sims and let them play in different worlds... :)

    But let me tag some more players..
    @icmnfrsh @SimTresa @Shadami @lillibattenberg @PieceOfPrincess
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 131 Member
    Ohhh this is interesting. Since I don't know what to expect or anything I'd like to try it out. I'll send you some ideas!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    Ohhh this is interesting. Since I don't know what to expect or anything I'd like to try it out. I'll send you some ideas!

    Great, welcome aboard! 😁
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I think if we don't get enough players, you can just use both of our sims and let them play in different worlds... :)

    But let me tag some more players..
    @icmnfrsh @SimTresa @Shadami @lillibattenberg @PieceOfPrincess

    Thanks for tagging people, Alleen 😀

    Have you heard from Lo recently?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,585 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I think if we don't get enough players, you can just use both of our sims and let them play in different worlds... :)

    But let me tag some more players..
    @icmnfrsh @SimTresa @Shadami @lillibattenberg @PieceOfPrincess

    Thanks for tagging people, Alleen 😀

    Have you heard from Lo recently?

    Yeah, but she's busy with real life... The Mole was her last show... ;)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,164 Member
    I guess I can sign up since you need 4 still. ^-^
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I guess I can sign up since you need 4 still. ^-^

    Yaaaay! Thank you, glad to have you 😊
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    edited January 17
    Make sure your characters have a unique shtick, people! We want something new and different 😀 and funny. Lol I want this to be mostly comedy
    Post edited by Turner on
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,585 Member
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,585 Member
    And from another show... @BlackJack @KatNip @xSongx @bellagorilla
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hmmm I wasn't going to join any more reality shows but this does seem interesting. Are we allowed to use maxis match cc on our sims? 🤔
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    edited January 17
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hmmm I wasn't going to join any more reality shows but this does seem interesting. Are we allowed to use maxis match cc on our sims? 🤔

    Hey Kitty!
    Well, I don't know anything about TS4. CC was sometimes easy, but usually a nightmare for me when hosting Sims 3 shows. If it's easy enough I can try, but you might have to walk me through it.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,307 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hmmm I wasn't going to join any more reality shows but this does seem interesting. Are we allowed to use maxis match cc on our sims? 🤔

    Hey Kitty!
    Well, I don't know anything about TS4. CC was sometimes easy, but usually a nightmare for me when hosting Sims 3 shows. If it's easy enough I can try, but you might have to walk me through it.

    So far in the few days of playing TS4, downloading CC is easy. You just have to put in the mods folder which automatically comes with downloading TS4.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    edited January 18
    That's good to know Jake, glad it's pretty straightforward :)


    Also, as per usual, the cast is looking pretty female-sided, so hopefully the rest of the people signing up can submit some good male character concepts! The cast doesn't necessarily have to be 50/50 even gender split, but I don't exactly want 10 women and 2 men hahaha. But if you're committed to a female character, that's completely fine. We'll figure it out :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,164 Member
    edited January 18
    I haven't even started my character yet xD I got distracted by my story when I opened the game!! XD I'll have to go make one shortly and I'll be sure to make a male :3

    Male character submitted. ^-^
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,706 Member
    I'll post the application tomorrow :)

    Then hopefully we can get this show on the road!!
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,003 Member
    I'll give this a go ☺️

    Reserve me a space please Turner!
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top