An idea I've seen floating around is making a GP or even an EP to add more skills and Hobbies in the game. Right now we're getting little things in stuff packs - Knitting, and now the upcoming Medium skill. Would you like to see a pack like this? How many new hobbies and skills would you want it to include? If so, what specific skills and hobbies? Do you think they could keep it balanced so it's not dominated by one avenue of hobbies. Here's some ideas I've seen, taken from the forums and some of my own ideas personally:
1) Some kind of Dungeons and Dragons game: this could be a hobby, I don't think it would need to be it's own skill. I think it could function really similarly to how Void Critters work in the Kids pack. You'd have a special gaming table, or else a kit that goes on a table and sims interact with it when they play together. And then, each individual sim has it's own character sheet they make (similar to void Critters cards). They can level up, win or lose, and they could add a bunch of items and posters around the DnD game. They could even have a few themes like space, Cyberpunk and fantasy.
2) Arts and Crafts: This was the winning vote that ended up becoming the Knitting SP. But room for lote more arts and crafts, and would make a really great skill. The more you level up, the more different tmkinds if things you can make. It could start with origami and move up to things like wire sculptures and cosplay.
3) Bands: We need actual bands! Give us a few more instruments sims can become skilled in like drums, saxophone, etc. Then let sims mix and match to make whatever kind of band they want, from heavy metal to a more classic orchestra. Then they can book gigs together.
4) Horse Riding: Lots of people miss horses from the Sims 3. They already have a model to follow for it and everything to make it a skill again.
5) Real Diving: This could be controversial as it likely should have been in Island Living, but I still want to see it in the game. It was a great feature in Sims 3 and allowed for treasure hunting.