Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We all want smustle dance back in The Sims 4, now!

First we all have vampires, then we got spellcasters (Witches, warlocks, and wizards), and now we're getting ghosts, so it's been 6 years since smustle dance hasn't been around here yet in The Sims 4, so we all want that spooky-themed dance move, now! Who wants that dance move? Huh?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I do.
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I want more dance types in general, preferebly ones of sims dancing together slow dance, tango, some kind of energic dance where they would actually touch or at least danced facing each other.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Of all the dances out there, that's not high on my priority list for me. I would much rather they gave us slow dancing or some sort of face-to-face type dancing if they were going to take resources to animate a new dance.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Forget about slow dancing, I want smustle dance! :D
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    edited January 2021
    I think you're a lil bit late for the party, the Ghosts have been around since 2014 (maybe 2015? i don't remember).
    Anyways, I really want smustle dance back in the game, specially after that Bella Goth Reborn fanvideo.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If smustle dance wasn't appearing in this stuff pack, that's fine, so it'll be the team's last chance to add that dance move back with a spooky-themed update patch
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Let's include that in the Music Pack.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited January 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »

I really wish this dance when implemented in sims 4 can be used on get together dance floor, been wanting for sims to dance this type of dance in unison and synced.

been in love with this dance i actually smustle dance on a prom back then.
    ihavemultiplegamertags