Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts/Plantsims revamped (Create a ghost/plantsim in CAS) #JusticeForOccults

Comments

• justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2022
    Ghost Aspirations :
    • Resurrection : This ghost would like another chance.
    • Unfinished business : This ghost want to do something to find peace before leaving.
    • [Deviance] Embodied fear : Become the scariest ghost of the world

Of course the ghosts need powers to scare and possess people.

this is gold, @SimGuruNinja should read this! Let’s hope! Can anyone help us showing this to Ninja on Twitter? Let’s make this happen!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    gamercat wrote: »
    Ghost Aspirations :
    Resurrection : This ghost would like another chance.
    Unfinished business : This ghost want to do something to find the peace before leaving.
    [Deviance] Terror of afterlife : Become the most scary ghost in the world
    plase let this happen

Aspirations for ghosts is a great idea. These look really fun.
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    Yes and why not have the option to have a family member be an occult when using genetics? Like say, my mom was a witch and my dad was an alien, but I turned out normal.
    ThunderNeb wrote: »
    Yes and why not have the option to have a family member be an occult when using genetics? Like say, my mom was a witch and my dad was an alien, but I turned out normal.

CAS is very limited regarding occults right now.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Ghosts & Plantsims so needs to finally get a refresh.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Ghosts & Plantsims so needs to finally get a refresh.

we just got a plantsim scenario and they forgot to update plantsims (again). It will come
    edited April 2022
    I think it’s time for:

#JusticeForOccults

let’s spread the sentiment :smile:
    I so agree, we need justice for occults. ;)
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    yes #JusticeForOccults
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    #justiceforoccults
    #JusticeForOccults!!
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    #JusticeForOccults!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    #justiceforoccults

Darn toot'n
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    #justiceforoccults
    Speak up! It's important!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    #JusticeForOccults

It's definitely past due time that occults get the justice they deserve.
    Cam we make Simgurus notice the hashtag?
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    edited April 2022
    I hadn't had any interest in Plant Sims in the past, but when the Scenario just came up I thought "hey, why not try this out?" When I thought about it, it sounded like a fun idea. Then I discovered I can't change their hairstyle, which legitimately ruined it for me. I deleted the new save, quit the game, and went right back to wondering what's coming next. I get that if they're going to have unique, plant-based hairstyles, then it's a lot of effort for a minor part of the game, but all I'm asking for is even three hairstyle options for them to get any variety at all.

Those Ghost Aspirations sound like fun ideas, and the game could definitely use more Occult interaction with Create-A-Sim. One of the ones that always annoys me is that I have to make a Mermaid, for instance, from the beginning. If I create a Sim I really like and decide I want them to be a Mermaid, I have to enter the game and do it manually, I can't just decide to change them into a Mermaid.
    #JusticeForOccults
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    oooooh! Thanks for the tip @Babykittyjade
    Plantsims is such an abandoned feature :(

I make MY CAS plantsims just with green and orange for carrot people (purple and pink hair for plant sims and green hair for carrit folks)

Feels very limited :(
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I had an emergency to deal with this morning, thankfully it’s over now. I don’t know how I would get through my breakfast without you guys making me laugh right now. Yes, definitely, #JusticeforOccults!!! :joy: And thank you times a million for the laugh.

I was hoping for a Plant Sim update with the new scenario. I think plant babies in the flower pots would be really cute. Plant sims could get some sun and water powers and be a proper life state. The hairstyle should be changed so we can choose our own. I would have liked to the use one with the leaf/flower crown. :smile:
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I had an emergency to deal with this morning, thankfully it’s over now. I don’t know how I would get through my breakfast without you guys making me laugh right now. Yes, definitely, #JusticeforOccults!!! :joy: And thank you times a million for the laugh.

I was hoping for a Plant Sim update with the new scenario. I think plant babies in the flower pots would be really cute. Plant sims could get some sun and water powers and be a proper life state. The hairstyle should be changed so we can choose our own. I would have liked to the use one with the leaf/flower crown. :smile:

We all wish you a great day and hope you are alright!
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    edited April 2022
    #JusticeForOccults

It would also be cool if they could go back and give both Mermaids and Aliens the Vampire/Spellcaster treatment.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    #JusticeForOccults

We play the sims too, and our money is just as good as anyone else's. So why does it feel like we're being fed table scraps, while others get a banquet in comparison.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    #JusticeForOccults
    Count me in too!

I loved the plant sims in Sims 2, I wish they would just bring them back.