Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Channel Surfing Sims 4

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited November 2021
    mmkay not sure what channel this was...hmmm ah yes 765
    Just a small one I have plans me thinks...mayhaps...
    kHOeaoV.png
    Johnny couldn't help himself though his parents didn't approve of some unknown from the middle of nowhere, according to them he missed her, he had tried a couple people with the same results but they didn't matter...even though he has two kids but that's him.

Cajun is probably saying something offensive, like cats can't play with his toys or something..... and it doesn't matter cause Mayor Whiskers will use whatever he wants lol.
    FZiQSqn.png
    "I thought your parents said you had to go?" she teased.

"Yeah but they are busy with the new baby....I'm sorry I don't really have an excuse for being afraid of them but I'll leave you alone if you want." she would have smirked as she had just used Paa'ka...forgot how to spell his name to get over Johnny. Though he sounded so defeated despite the confidence that came with the everything of being a Landgraab.

She felt badly for him, and maybe she wasn't completely over him.

"Wanna stay over then?"

He smiled then, curse him for being so good looking.

"That sounds nice."
    kfXg8DG.png
    While they cuddle the pan out amuses me cause they were running around being nonsense, yelling words and such and just all that jazz and kind of babysitting her daughter Rhea she had with her mermaid then they were worn out.....lol.
    qzXOjPf.png
    Once Johnny is out of bed Cosmo demanded attention, it was hard getting him to sleep through the night Rhea really likes him so prefers to wake him up which is funny cause he doesn't live there guess I never noticed how tots are with visitors...my sims don't have friends. Cosmo likes Johnny too, since then he has come over nearly every night, the save is on long so guess we'll see how that goes.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    Annd one more 765 I took out my mods and repaired the game for tomorrow so maybe I'll show some new sims while we make sure there aren't any bugs I can't ignore.
    LjzEHro.png
    First I already used this one but Cosmo is so done with Kerrigan and Cajun...you just got married and had a baby dang girl give em a day!

'I will not!'

Bad dawg...lol

"Mama's dull?"

"Dull!"

hehe
    G8INnfX.png
    Meanwhile Johnny came over hoping to stay.

"My father doesn't want to give me my inheritance but I'd rather have you...unless that makes me undesirable." she rolled her eyes making him pout before she smiled at him.
    AjUikIy.png
    "Last I checked, I love you, not your wallet...Mr. oblivious."

He swallowed the lump in his throat, no one looked at him like that with his family name.

"...I..I love you too."
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    so one of my new households, we'll call this 522
    YqFju3e.png
    I tried to get as close as I could I guess if you haven't seen the movie...not for kids but I have put them in a family friendly setting...okay....really, it's for the Loser clubs from said movie, and it was just a bit depressing that even though Richie got one sort of inner peace the rest not so much losing Eddie without even getting to talk to him about him. So for this I have a trade off thing with the dancing menace gone Stanley gave them an opening with his sacrifice and Eddie's wife was taken in his place. They all moved together for now it's hard to let go of real family after all.

I included Audra for Bill then I thought maybe he could have worked with Mike but uh...we'll see.

KueTVJb.png
    Beverly feels a little awkward with Audra, though it took a while to see it she knows she belongs with Ben but...she did still kiss both of them Audra is friendly probably with no idea.....also for now. Though Beverly isn't going to say anything she doesn't have those sorts of feelings for Bill anymore and she's never had a female friend before.
    WjgCfVz.png
    Richie can't really help himself when Mike tells him that the amnesia seems to be setting in so Eddie is coming soon without much of a thought of his ex, at least they remember what they went through and why they don't belong anywhere near Derry anymore.

"So, gonna try being nice to him now?" Mike asked.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice to him...." Mike and Bill share a look before laughing.

"What?? I am....I think."

With Richie being close to Bill it stood to reason that even though they couldn't see life without the entire group they had shifted into something of a threes Musketeer relationship and both of them knew him far too well. Which he hated and liked at the same time.
    O3Dw2jT.png
    Eddie stopped hiding out in his room to sanitize it, he didn't want to admit he felt off he remembered his mother...naturally but nothing else, he knew that Ben and Bev would want to have kids one day and he feared being alone when it came time to part ways. Trying to think positive which was near possible...even with a clean house he came to talk to them not sure what to talk to the girls about outside.

"Hey guys, nice place huh?"

"It really is, we'll see how long it takes for Bev to get tired of us before she sends Ben to give us the all the boot, the losers could use a second generation I...I'd ...t..think." he said, maybe a little excitedly, he loved his friends after all.

He chuckled nervously.

"I'm sure we have some time." Mike said, always amused by the starry eyed newly weds, that seemed fine at the moment.

"Nothing to say Trashmouth?" he tried knowing how good of friends they were...even when it didn't seem like it.
    1jNKVXp.png
    He jumped startling the other.

"Gosh Eddie put a bell on yourself! You make no impression at all." he near snapped, friendly as he thought.

He sighed heavily remembering he didn't have a spray bottle to go after him, and turned on his heel to leave.

"...On a scale of super nice to apologize how was that?" he asked a touch nervously.

They only laughed.

"Uh...let's just say maybe we could help.."

He sighed pouting, it should have been easy but then when had it ever been?
    NUsQ8rM.png
    Upstairs Ben pulls Bev aside, they are waiting for the adjustments to have room for everyone but it didn't really matter as he promised he'd always be there for her.

Once again reminding her she made the right choice.
    NR6cmGp.png
    Mike decided to help with the cooking remembering what Bill liked and thinking that their unofficial member wouldn't want to cook alone for a house full of people.

There we go.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    Still 765 I think....I don't remember giving it another number but here we go.
    Yio2I69.png
    Kerrigan is so cute.
    HSEiQZG.png
    Cosmo usually nuzzles him but his father and uncle Whiskers like to play with him.
    VbkM7PF.png
    ac6xVf9.png
    Supriya watches just a touch bitterly.

"So you do have time for your kids."

"Go play with your brother honey." he said firmly as Evie did as told.

"Don't start Supriya."
    PDkuNbI.png
    "Start what you degenerate?" she hissed.

"I won't fight you anymore alright let's just do what is right for the kids."

"Careful I might just take them away from you cause that's best."

"You wouldn't dare!" he hissed.

"Try me, get away from me I'm sick of your face."
    1tUvkfJ.png
    Annoyed he did actually go down to see Claudia knowing that Supriya would notice.

"I'm surprised you wanted to come in."

"Just aggravating Supriya, she can't seem to accept we aren't a thing."

She felt a little bad after settling down for jokingly but coldly flirting with him to put ideas in his wife's head.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah me too."
    yuccVBs.png
    When he was a little calmer he went to see Katrina he knew he had to tell her more about his family and what was going on but it just felt nice being held by someone he so desperately wanted to be with. Why couldn't he have met her first? It was like a cosmic joke.

"What's the matter love?" she asked.

"It's.....just been a long day."

He'd tell her later.
    0tUlzNA.png
    Lastly for no reason they took someone off the street who is sort of dating both of them....who knows what I've done to this family but Claudia gave her daughter to her father. Kerrigan is also all grown up.

So yep....
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    Still 765 cause....yeah..the remote suffered a soda spill and it's not working waiting on a replacement.

@Lyrie the poses....just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want them all lol.
    Justin spends A LOT of time with Katrina as he is so often angry, tensed or depressed at home anymore, at least during the brief moments he sees his kids he just can't handle there. Yes he's being selfish but Supriya has turned into such a tyrant it's all he can do to hang on for the kids a chance meeting with Katrina made it all the better. After a long day at work he was called by Pierce to say that Dino was sick and Sunny had an appointment to be spayed so he took care of that leaving her side. With the pets safe at home he couldn't help himself and returned to her she was delighted.
    kedN9On.png
    "Would it be silly to say I missed you?" he flushed a bit she was so full of love, he ate it up.

"If it's silly for me to say the same thing."
    lXmVp9g.png
    It was almost wrong to finally get this after a life he thought he built with Supriya he was terrified of losing her.

Fun fact I took this pic before the first one but picked the wrong pose sooooo I just swapped pics.
    9epkNNk.png
    "Mind if I stay?" he mumbled giving her hair a kiss.

She grinned all the wider.

"As if you have to ask...you sound exhausted, does your babysitter care about coming so often? You could bring your kids over."

Fun fact 2..I could not remember if it was clear she knows he's a father, Though they have been together some time like Summer is almost over on a long save so I'd say he fessed up to that as it wouldn't matter she doesn't look it but she IS a grandmother kids aren't a dealbreaker. What she doesn't know is that he's married and still lives with his wife.

He shook his head.

"It's too long of a drive I help them with homework and get their dinner and they are done for the day besides I pay well and tip I never get a complaint from the babysitter." even though Supriya is there they do still hire a babysitter.

"Such a good daddy, let's go to bed."
    CgE3lMd.png
    It's far too nice to wake up like this.
    qlKJgvA.png
    He also found he loves being the little spoon.

Now moving on I thought I'd check on Makoa.
    VWU7DzD.png
    Darrell has been coming regularly to keep an eye on him after being unable to find the source of his wife's mysterious death. (It was me he'll never find out....nyeh nyeh nyeh hehheheheh lol) the house is getting cramped though.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Tired." he was happier now that Darrell had shown up for the day but it was hard to show, he was still upset naturally but mostly it was exhaustion from not being able to sleep alone. He used to joke with his wife but as it happens it affected him a whole lot more than he would know before.

"I can tell...I can head out.."

"N..no don't do that I'm fine."

Darrell gave him a look before turning to wave to his adopted son and the three little ones his wife left behind.

"You guys comfortable here?" he asked softly.

He shrugged.

"I guess, two of the babies have to sleep in the living room but they are safe."

"I'll get you a bigger place."

He was wide eyed then.

"What...no! Darrell just stopping by and helping out is plenty it's not a bad thing a room is a room they all got clean clothes and plenty of food." he said firmly embarrassed he had complained even though it was a fair right.

He shook his head.

"I want to...they are fine now but you know you'll have a whole brood of teenagers before you know it they might like their own space, even if it's small. I'll go check around."

"Wait a minute you don't have to, really..."

"I want to, I want you to be happy, security makes people feel that too." he said simply, he moved to leave but Makoa couldn't just let him go.
    joFpe72.png
    Darrell was shocked for a moment, unlike Justin he was in the middle of his divorce and simply hadn't tried again, Makoa was pulling away by the time he meant to make him stay put.
    m0pM3du.png
    "I'm so so..."

"Don't apologize, I know what works for me."
    jNFOqMy.png

Fun fact 3...Duane was watching he seemed happy papa Maki was moving on...lol
    9ZS99pd.png
    And here's a pic of Shamrock being a moody old man...a lifestage too soon.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    @AlwaysAsking here you go, if you want to take a look it's not really needed to go back and look at all the pictures this is a very random thread, you can post excess pics though if you'd like.
    let me see there was apparently a scheduling issue and today's update ended up all the way on 800

....I'm committed to my nonsense.
    AebczrD.png
    This is Mitzy and Kaiden, because Mitz is an old favorite...like think back to get to work I thought I would get her married in cas her love life is a joke, she works surprisingly well with him. I cheated them some random skills as I just didn't want them starting with nothing I wanted their jobs to matter so here we are. Their first vacation 'around the world' or something.
    PmyCqgA.png
    She's a star.
    lmlaytx.png
    Mitz doesn't know much about video games she's always just owned businesses and been on her own but she likes how excited Kaiden gets so they can't be all bad.
    jXWHiAB.png
    They decided to go to the park to get their dogs Kimmer and Scout out and about, they got some pics cause...vacation, isn't he pretty?
    EBeQF1L.png
    Cgz5nOE.png
    I love having kids and moving the family along but they are working and traveling first they have plenty of time, not to mention Kaiden doesn't mind having his wife all to himself.
    s2vnsB1.png
    y9jGuiw.png
    They hung out for a while before she started getting pouty she noticed it was a little too crowded for Kaiden more were around them than spread out, since he gets nervous in crowds she figured it was time to go.
    nbyzVg0.png
    He let out some aggression...their dogs ran in and out of the building...win win...............I think.
    IzDUxmt.png
    It was a good day, next they have to go to a club and maybe get some more pics since they'll be here the least before working a bit and moving to the next place.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @RedDestiny92

Cool, thanks! I bookmarked the thread! I see some old favorites up there. Mainly meaning Don, :joy: lmao! I'll have to see what he's up too. Poor guy's had it rough, dead husband and daughter who hates him.

These two are adorable! Having lots of fun. And do you mean the dogs ran in and out of a gym? lol! I've definitely never seen that!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @AlwaysAsking no problem as I said no pressure but hey here if you want to look hehe, you know how I am about sharing my nonsense. I knew you'd be looking at Don, that version of Don is actually dead with the challenge complete I let all the ghosts go but I have a new save since we just got an update and you know I'll end up using him again.

Glad you like them they are a very chill couple they are just the right amount addicted to each other, yeah the dogs love doing that, not like they are broken they just have a ton of energy and it's amusing.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Aww so this is where Kai and Miz started! I love them! What a fun loving young couple they are very cute together~ I love just watchng them hop about and having fun, free fun with not worry too much, that must hae been fun to play very leisure~ :)
    @Lyrie yep yep I need to put some more of them here I need more of everyone here ha, I'm glad you enjoy them cause it's been fun sort of bouncing around that said I was collecting pictures for more in their rotation but Origin had an attitude as you know so we'll see...meh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    Been a while but for the Bella in my profile not sure she had a number....772 mmhmm
    n2RO9n9.png
    Loving on her man, been playing on rotation with more time for people rather than a really main family.
    7mduNIE.png
    I aged up Alex and aged down Morty, also giving skills and job raises here and there just for something different.
    gt1LQGl.png
    I love how Mortimer has this look on his face, it says "My, how the tables have turned".....or he has gas.

lol
    xeLZD1s.png
    She decides to soothe him the best she knows how.
    yt9uXLR.png
    And she almost looks proud seeing Wynona born she'll have to have another baby I want them to have five kids.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    So back on 800 briefly, I think I said in another thread but I noticed if you play rotationally sims now remember celebrating though I guess not everyone has sims celebrate I like to.
    3qcq7Os.png
    So Santa is busy this Christmas Eve with his family, but Kaiden just wants time with his wife.

"We should toast to something actually."
    lNvQSrK.png
    "To what?"

"To my beautiful muffin of course <3"

"That's the silliest thing I've ever heard." she liked to be romanced, he didn't have to know that, she also was not vain.

He shook his glass expectantly.
    nbWMLvR.png
    "And to my ridiculous husband."

"You love it."
    WPTsopx.png
    That she does apparently, that wasn't in the rulebook you were supposed to wait till spring young lady.

I have a double post today actually so here ya go.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited November 2021
    Mmkay now 772 same save yes but they get too many pics.
    h22hiaI.png
    "Mmh smells good is dinner ready?" Mortimer started.

"Yeah, mom said we can eat in our pjs."

"That's unusual."

"I think she wants to be cozy?"

"I'm a sailboat daddy!"

hehe
    WIud0Oh.png
    Mortimer just looks so smug about what he has provided for his family lol.
    ClsC6Li.png
    You should really get started on that fourth baby, by next Christmas everything will be different.
    rpXggy1.png
    I love the way Wynona looks at the camera it reminds me of that little girl and the house ha.
    YHFRkbO.png
    Impressed by the fifth goth I guess...yes that's his name.
    nu58uTv.png
    So mama's boy and daddy's girl had dinner like this...
    6Nsfq5U.png
    Though Bella got her way eventually.

She always gets her way.

They were surprisingly grateful for their gifts, but Bella didn't care for them so they gave them more...I mean Cassie got a postcard and Alex got a kettle he can't use.
    FiG6QNr.png
    KNE5dRe.png
    sXswpIO.png
    safe to say the teens enjoyed their laptops and the new toy was the best for Wynona.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Okay so.....I don't think these saves exist anymore, or maybe there is one that has certain set ups it can't be shown anymore so I'll add some fresh ones. Also since this has been quiet for a few months if you're new share your nonsense with mine, I said I would just post whatever and then add spoilers later doesn't really matter.

Moving on channel......14 yeah that works.

It's been a while since I used the save this one was in but I never shared it since it mostly got set up with mccc while I was focusing on my uni family. Anyways, I filled in the blanks cause yeah. Cassandra joined the family some time after Mila left to live with her new husband...Knox of all people and start a family while she pretends her youth has come back to her. Her sons were mostly getting along without her, especially Wolfgang who had gone for training to join the military, he didn't care much for Gunther they just didn't see eye to eye. Lucas always has been his favorite they stayed in touch and that was how he found out Gunther snagged Cassandra Goth and didn't even invite him to the wedding. Maybe he's a little bitter...or a lot remembering they only broke up so he could go and she wouldn't have to worry.

His idea, not his best but what can you do, his bitterness makes it even easier to see that she's too good for his brother. The thing that really got to him was her acting like she'd never met him. More often than not I'll at least let them be friends before I set them free so either I forgot or their relationship was culled...heh not clever just what I had :smiley: . He tried to be bitter with her too but then she was the only girl he knew that moved on without him that he couldn't just brush off.
    EoQIsZM.png
    All Cassie can say is he's certainly charming, when he was gone she often kept Lucas company between their chats and he'd talk about him and part of it she felt like she knew but that was strange. Well most her life was spent surrounded by strange so she's fairly desensitized and can be forgetful she wondered sometimes if Lucas actually liked her or if he would repeat stories cause he knew she wouldn't stop him. Not that he was a bad kid he'd been sweet ever since his mother took off, she just suspected he hadn't had attention that would have stopped that habit from forming. To stay polite, she'd say, though Mila wasn't allowed anywhere near the house in fact they bulldozed the family home and bought a new one with some help from her own family.

Once again Lucas was like a kid always glad to see his favorite brother while Gunther lounged about as far from them as he felt he needed.
    ZQHiUlS.png
    "Oh Lucas did you finish your book report?"

"I don't think so."

"What does that even mean? Do kids not lie about their homework anymore?" Wolfgang teased ignoring him as he stuck his tongue out.

"It meansssss...I fell asleep and woke up with ink print on my cheek and I didn't read where I ended." he shrugged.

"Get to it." Cassandra said firmly.

He grinned, so like Wolfgang but did as he was told, she was all he had they didn't even hear from Mila as a warning to lock the doors anymore. Gunther joined them when the food was ready before taking off, he didn't want to say anything but he had been informed he had a new child, this would be another notch with Luna. He knew Cassie would never actually love him and went behind her back when he felt like it, now that is all mcc he has four kids I think it was..., maybe three. That left Cassie with her former beau.
    ET468U0.png
    Admiring his medals, admittedly she didn't have much of a deep thought there they were pretty, you didn't see him as impressive for the pressed metal.
    97Gtw0h.png
    She decided to tell him and long story short...

"Ohhhhh so it's like that huh?"

"Balls in your court maybe it shouldn't be but I won't play the innocent victim here if you don't." that is to say while she could register neither side was perfect she wasn't going to fight for Gunther. Not the way he was but for all of him, there was no changing needed...as far as she knew.

He chuckled.
    cLoo1eb.png
    "Let's just say it's been a doozy of a joke imagining you as ANYTHING to my brother."

Now why do I have so many stories like this...why am I like this? ah well, let's go.

Also, this is what I call a touch-up of an old build of mine and I don't know why it fit them with this story but it does so....yep.
    krJHnom.png
    "How about happier thoughts?"

"...Gunther isn't here?"

"My thoughts exactly."

He wasn't sure what he felt, he didn't want to take advantage of her amnesia or anything but the thought of coming back to this were all that kept his head on straight dealing with the creeps and self-entitled dips he met in Strangerville. Now it was here and he missed her, cut him a break.
    FeT7AFN.png
    For no reason whatsoever I had her paint him while he was working out, she's an artist and he's pretty...meh.
    4oebr5x.png
    Making Lucas's favorite, he had been in charge of cooking when they were younger so he knew plenty of tricks.
    xq9B7Eb.png
    Gunther actually wanted to talk to him when he came back and something about Wolfgang's expression says hur hur hur blah blah hush I'mma steal ya wife....or something lol.
    oZG5anl.png
    I saw Lucas was moody when he got back something random but I felt like it had something to do with missing breakfast for homework he then forgot on the table.
    QkdnteA.png
    Cassie tells him not to get cheeky while Gunther is around, though she could hardly turn down his company now.

So yeah...
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I think this is the same save I really just forgot, in this exact moment lol.

Ah well it can be channel 34
    ER6XU7y.png
    In my first uni save, that I'm surprised still works since I took four through uni and have played on long I don't have the best record with long saves Lilith here got a little more bitter after her sister moved on without her despite their lack of family relationship. She met Salim and if I remember right she got pregnant by him. Though instead of moving in she thought to blackmail Clara's husband, that part I remember. Now they had broken up before because he couldn't be trusted but she gave him another chance and he knew he'd blow it for good if she had a reason to doubt him. The baby isn't supposed to be his, which I forgot, but hey, it comes with money as far as Lilith is concerned.

I found it funny knowing that, with her inviting him out to drinks here where he wouldn't see them together.

Salim doesn't know anything, he let her keep his son on her own for now as he had to move to a better place to bring his family together, she doesn't know what he's planning but she doesn't really she's still...herself.
    uryG3zT.png
    Things go well and he works up to when he can see their baby...again since he is out so far, anytime.
    Can't see that blowing up in your face girlie.
    26BxyhQ.png
    Pan over to Clara cause her head was stuck up while napping..like she senses a disturbance in the force.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Back to channel 14
    lOpyMjR.png
    Gunther isn't really interested in too much family time and excused himself to read in his room.
    9e00Mh2.png
    But Lucas of course has someone to make Christmas nice for him.
    DpMOrOE.png
    Or...let's just say he's team Cassgang.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    This is not a channel it's a commercial break from the new story option, I haven't gotten any calls except from what I iniated I guess it's more often for some people but I mean...it's a very minor thing so enjoy it or don't click on the new options we have much more control over it than in ts3. This is also only the first part as I heard it'll be adjusted.

Anyways had fun with it.
    Womrzob.png
    I decided they could be part of my testing, I had a mod in so I'm not sure if they adopted their other teenager or had him normally it's a long play save but they are good together all the same.
    ZpQ7Lcm.png
    I had Sachiko being a busy body.
    WyU6TbE.png
    I had Megumi meet the miracle baby, mod was born naturally to my elders, he's such a little doll...and I get a kick out of him being the teenager's uncle.
    zzm3IV0.png
    They love spending time with him, I saw in the patch notes sims will automatically knit and she did for a bit but her son is just more entertaining.
    7IIC4uY.png
    Then I noticed this guy outside and decided to try breaking people up, when I first saw him he was about to freeze to death and I had her ask to put on his winter wear saving his life. Okay so I don't know for sure it that effected it but that's pretty funny...
    "Hey nice to meet you, I hate your wife do something about it."
    "Okay sure!"
    l4jYnY7.png
    JflqW8F.png
    They have a fairly happy family...for testing.
    TkupTip.png
    I missed a pic but he called to let us know he divorced his wife I'll get him someone new, as you see her being a busy body seemed to go well.
    569cg6y.png
    I guess I'll have more sims sticking their nose where it doesn't belong I had her ask Sachiko in case there was adoption but she said no, maybe I'll with one of my guys, mmkay bye.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Figured I'd put this here haven't had some uni sims in a while so that can be a lot of pics really quick even when you don't need them it just happens so here we are ah a note. I was putting cc back in my game and tried to put my sims in uni the wrong one went in then I got an error and I couldn't load that house. Bolded in case anyone has the same issue, I took out the bedding I had been using and it worked fine.

Now then for channel 602, someone must have sat on the remote I have made a Cid Severus sim, his name is Ciderius Sevren, I remember his name used to be censored for some reason. He was one of my favorites in ts3 and when I found him in the uni world I would try and get him back to the main town. My girl....I am blanking on her name she's new though.
    UCsYUUu.png
    I feel like that look said she knew I was going to forget her name I do that to my stuffed animals too thank you very much.
    THwfbma.png
    I put them in a literal "halfway house" to wait to be accepted I had it on speed 3 but it was funny they gravitated toward one another without my direction, just because like most of my apartment sims they like to wander out to talk to whomever is outside.
    5ifLU9l.png
    For now they are in the dorms.
    ESwxCYA.png
    Why does it seem like he's struggling already...you just met she's not even leaving you for a new friend, chill. Oh you thought I was talking about homework, no he's pretty convinced he can deal with that while he's sleeping.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Still here which we'll probably be for a while.

I'm sure someone ate something sticky and the buttons stuck or rather they actually managed to damage the touch screen whatever.
    rn0pA1M.png
    I decided to use the cheat to edit a few minor things before sending them back to work after I got the faster homework mod, they can't fight me when they are tired and hungry when it only takes a few seconds to work mmhmm. Oh and I found her name it's Angelina.
    XM71Ogb.png
    First near victim of the dorm vending machines, it's alright you just started no one is expecting you to be smart....lol.

I found when editing if you add a grill the build will be considered incomplete until you remove it which is strange to me, I grabbed some mini fridges for the food that some of them bring in too often as it is.
    m8l6DO4.png
    I had Angelina give out a few makeovers, since we'll be staring at these people for a while.
    droQHRk.png
    She stayed out to chat for a couple hours before I sent her to work on her term paper, Cid had already run away.
    "Why didn't you hang out for a bit?"

"What's out there that is better than what I have here?"

"You don't use social media, you barely write, and you hate video games, what do you have here that you can't have out there?" she countered.

He only stuck his tongue out at her, he didn't think he was better than anyone, he just hated most sims getting in his face, in fact she was the only one he didn't just tolerate.

"Whatever." though she spoke in a sing song matter, used to Cid being Cid.
    qhu6FSd.png
    I really like their room.
    8fbKj9p.png
    I had Cid get them some bikes and a soccer ball, the way their roomie was staring at him though.

"Mmmh yes your work with the ball is jarring and you yourself are derivative."

"Do you even know what that means?"

(Okay I think I used that right but I feel like he couldn't handle Cid being Cid as he continued to pout for the rest of the day.)
    T0jLr7I.png
    Things are going well, a couple days in apparently they have finished almost all of their work I can do for the first semester. I always make sims work I think it comes from ts2 it was fairly dull. Nice that your sims were partially frozen as they aged up into the typical age immediately after aging up but mostly it was rush through a little work and an assignment so ever since it's always if they are going to uni they are gonna work...though I do like the sims 4 version the best.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    wWuGu8o.png
    "Get up, you have to go train for soccer."

"Can't I'm sleeping."

"Then how are you talking to me so clearly?"

"I'm dreeeeaming."

"No you're not."

"Hush dream Angie."
    She gave up pretending she wasn't giggling over his silliness, that would encourage him.
    AY1xiVS.png
    She had to get a snack between classes, the worker looks so done.

'I could have went to college...then I wouldn't be here with snobby college kids.'

Tanks to be you babe :p
    Hj0aZBY.png
    Even while deciding to try and hook up a couple of their roomies she can't help but flirt with Cid a little, and he really eats it up.

"Oh oh, speaking of, have you seen Fetu and Ken? They would so work."

He sighed.

"You and your schemes..."

"OH please, this is like the first one."

"You talk in your sleep."

"Great, so you're on board."

He rolled his eyes but of course he was.
    ldWm0sT.png
    apnd1I7.png
    It was not immediately successful.
    KoIHCDY.png
    A little time later Cid came back from practice and she of course noticed he was injured.

"What happened? Is that the sight of not practicing before practicing...formerly known as exercise?"

He stuck his tongue out.

"Actually I caught the ball with my wrist thanks."

"You were goalie?"

"Er...no."

She giggled as he huffed.

"Instead of making fun why don't you kiss it better?" he mumbled, mostly teasing.

"Well alright."
    CZDGodL.png
    "Ah!...I was kidding."
    TZnevD2.png
    "Point? Now you smell like a dumpster fire, shower now."

He rolled his eyes.

"Yes dear."
    fJzc3BS.png
    It was Easter before trying again to get their friends together, I like the uni students celebrating easter even for just the easter bunny and the egg hunt.

Also they were trying to have a serious talk because Fetu is upset almost every day and maybe he's lonely but bunny doesn't care he lives to dance...
    lSzlfLz.png
    I think it worked this time not entirely sure, but cuddles for Cid cause everyone likes the bun.
    9MYmGwR.png
    I don't know he seems happier and they seem successful if not I'll just keep trying it's the only reason to stay in the dorm ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    NWtIpBd.png
    Just had to get a pic of Cid lookin' mighty fine in his uniform hehe, also his first game out of his cast so he's extra happy.
    RaAbUQW.png
    I had them hanging out with roomies I am thinking on the new semester I might move them into a house with Fetu and Ken cause why not.
    ZPQmBhM.png
    Cid couldn't wait anymore...like not even five seconds, he's a loner but he's usually okay with the others in the dorm he's been getting moodier as she works on school work and is with them all more maybe a little jealous without actually having the trait.

When he pulls away she only laughs.

"Okay, there are much better places for kissing."
    YLB1tYz.png
    He agrees, he'd been afraid of rejection, can't really complain about a scene change, this feels right.
    lB7RvaT.png
    There was a creativity fair or something so I had them do a mural together I don't normally do this so I haven't seen this or probably several others.
    "You know what..." he started.

"Hmm?"
    2uVsVIJ.png
    "We should be more official."

She grinned.

"This makes you think that?"

"Everything to do with you makes me think that."

He flushed a bit as she smiled wider.
    "I'd like that too."

"Race home then babe?"
    B6RfBxT.png
    Apparently she was down <3 I now love them ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    a55pHpX.png
    Life continued after I moved them into student housing, cause...maybe Cid batted his eyelashes at her and begged for some peace but he'll never admit it. He'd gotten one F while she was consistent in straight A's and he was ready to work with as few distractions as possible.
    5AKLxuV.png
    I didn't know they could multitask here, I forgot to check but I wonder if it helps if they do this with a uni textbook.
    QRX17qp.png
    He was so pleased giving her flowers for Valentines.
    aWpoJ5v.png
    Life was good.
    K9u0SCd.png
    He started giving Bess money, and painting a lot, their main activity together was dancing, but she eventually started wandering over to the easel to it was almost like they bonded over it.
    p8WA13L.png
    Talking in past tense I am a little much? Well, cause that is..
    m0c8WIO.png
    They successfully graduated and he never got another F so maybe that was what he needed.
    dAVYggV.png
    Though fresh in life and raring to go they are not lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Mmkay got them all set up for the future...or something, now I can't find the remote ah well.
    zBUg7R3.png
    "Ready?" Angelina asked, it was time for the big day and she was over the moon.

He nodded, he hoped she liked the venue he picked out he wanted something nice and well like her he'd seen the strawberry cake she prepared and was sure it would work, along with the suit he never thought he'd put on.
    w2c1k6n.png
    He couldn't believe his eyes when she joined them in the main room.

"Is this you liking my dress?"

"I love your dress."

He was amused she left the necklace on, it was a graduation gift she had countered with a chain bracelet hidden by his sleeve as far as he was concerned they were already one another's but now he was glad he could show her off.
    SRKayJR.png
    "Thought it was a little much but you only get married once...right?"

"Darn straight baby, let's do it."
    6Xn3co6.png
    Before you ask their guests did sit and I felt guilty her friend lost his would be boyfriend in a deletion accident..on me not the game sooooooo yeah. I picked out someone else for him.
    MuRADdh.png
    Since he can investigate and pretty much deal with anyone, after cake and he was done hiding allowing her to dance with her friend instead of him, loner nerves and all he found the caterer being disrespectful. He put on his work mask and reminded her he could end her whole career like that, she was on notice.
    Ks6aysD.png
    Naturally she had to thank him, it was funny still he really wasn't going anywhere near the dance floor because the staff made him nervous and in a second it was gone, her man <3

"Anytime baby, though she probably does have something to hide, no one else was bold enough to disrespect you."
    0RSB6yE.png
    They couldn't wait to get home.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Channel...er 441?

aNDJqr4.png
    Max and Dayana thanking Morgan for their new cat Shadow.
    37Wn0vo.png
    Wolfgang stopped training for a bit to come see what all the commotion was about, he was at least a little amused...I think.
    piyI0il.png
    EREJif0.png
    That little glance seeing her impatient kids trying to get cake while she's cooking...stop it.
    Q7576rJ.png
    Somewhat a success she'd say.
    HfjGJAR.png
    She says good bye to her military man and I am reminded Ulrike needs a new smoochie, hehe.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    More channels for the new year so...223.
    cnJ0fTj.png
    So I brought back some descendants of a family that I am playing in different save and their family has lost a lot, still the eldest daughter ended spending time with Grim, now Grimely after being banished for refusing to take a human he cared for. I couldn't tell he was pregnant at first so...time to move on I suppose. He's delighted to have his little boy with him.
    jFcu0Mg.png
    "You know daddy loves you don't you."

The little one nodded...you simply don't come into the world as the child of death with no abilities at all.
    4T3EpJ6.png
    She came over quickly after having an awkward talk with her parents they'll support her but her father who is in the family by blood...let's just say he wants some peace to accept it before he can really come around. He still remembers losing his four aunts and uncles at his first wedding then his wife and all his children, it's touchy. Hayes helps her forget that for a moment.
    hrVPmyS.png
    PslIZ02.png
    He's just glad she can confirm she'll stay...but they really need to move.

And she really needs to know what is under that cloak...well nothing to hide now.
    XDnVvXy.png
    "Oh my..."

"I hope by human standards that is a good reaction...I haven't had use for a mirror in some time."
    MLTUVQV.png
    It certainly is.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png