Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Channel Surfing Sims 4

RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
I bet you thought it was a complaint about that feature...lol

So in the TS3 part I have this thread and thought I'd have one for this one, but basically it's remembering how back in the day when you couldn't afford much of a package your working channels would be all over the place pretty much. It was an excuse to drop my unused or even new pics when I got too many saves and didn't want to weigh down the active ones even using spoilers. I'll be returning to some of my older ones and thought yeah let's do it again. Also before anyone asks I put it here cause anyone can use it give your post a random channel number or say My "whatever number" and let's try and keep it to like ten pics outside a spoiler if you have more than that to ease up some loading. So we can you know...spam more pics later.

My Channel 890 - my uglacy

The setting chosen for this family was short mostly to just kind of see how features work themselves out or grow worse quickly and I ended up adoring the family so yeah.

RFu0SgF.png
So before I get to the main issue ha...pretty much the goths are part of the gen 1 of the town, I missed Bella's passing so unless she haunts randomly like Mortimer did she's gone but I wanted to reconnect the family I wish it was a little easier to get everyone reattached like they had a drop down menu or something to get access to another sim's relationship panel. Anyways the Goths had a very normal life, Cassie moved out and married Spencer and they had a kid when there was room they moved back home and Spencer died Alex is the head of the house and he married Nalani of course not knowing the future of their baby ha.
d4jLKpZ.png
I have to remember everyone's names lol, anyways I took a break after their Halloween party but the last one getting as much of the crew together as I could Alex got a call that Cassie also died so most of them are upset about that.
pVsWN7q.png
Nalani is just delighted that like her dear boy her grandson is also a mermaid, I don't know what Alex's problem is but he's giving his little sister Bonnie the evil eye there.
O7CwTK7.png
Next I moved him to meet his great-grandmother the head of the uglacy, Maranda and of course all his great aunts he already looks different from some of the girls that inherited more than just their shape from their mother. She had love interests in Don, Johnny, Makoa and I think one more....but those are the main ones oh yeah he died pretty early on and Johnny stepped in for a bit, she was apparently too charming Makoa tried to pretend he wasn't digging her but gave her another daughter, along with Don fairly close together....Makoa was Ellie and Don's is Fatima, Johnny had Lacey who would be gen 2 heiress. Oh I can't believe I forgot yeah I'm writing this out as I remember her main squeeze for a long long time was Knox and he has a special memorial behind the green house ugh it's been too long. when he died Johnny was still hanging on so he moved in and when he passed his ghost joined the house.
wECocAy.png
I had to get a pic of him with his great-aunt who was the last child before Maranda and Johnny were too old and Lydia is just a doll I had originally decided that even though her eldest sister had begun her family she would get a chance too cause I make my own rules, so they are the two youngest in the role <3
lbSCdTg.png
Next the extended extended family, Don has a very love hate relationship with his daughter by Maranda and she doesn't like him around but Maranda treats all her family well and invites him to functions unless another beats her to it. He ended up with Salim who somehow ended up much older than him after their daughter was born he died while they were preparing to play and he moved to Strangerville and of course Maranda tracked him down to welcome his little girl into the family he tries his best to make it up to his first born for being an absent father but he values the crew for giving him that chance...though he's currently moody apparently we missed a birthday. Oh and Salim randomly haunted so he lives there with them.
Wz1CM12.png
now gen 2 heiress Lacey I started this when I didn't know much about eco living and when I had her go out and flirt the one who caught her eye ending up being one of the married premades so she found out some time into their relationship with her her adult half children that he abandoned for her after trying to resist Max Villareal which ended up in being with him and making the little brunette....the blond's uncle. She also adopted Max's son with Morgan who wasn't very close to her son so he didn't care when she passed and was happy to have Lacey he was also welcomed to the family.
oeYbff9.png
Grandma is so thrilled that her baby..Elliot is getting married she doesn't know they are playing in the street, that's a bad grandma I don't care how good you look lol.

VO8LbLC.png
"I have an idea, get out of my house."

Careful Max that's how you got your fortune, through deletion don't test me pixels.

"...yes ma'am"

hehe.
Knwnril.png
Lastly back to Gen 3 Elliot and Bronson they are glad to have him back cause tots don't stay small forever in this world I am looking forward to see if he stays cute, if Lydia has the rest of her dad's good genes or if they both get the curse of...the nose.

Yep...next I might revive my uni save, my first one that one is also all over the place.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png
Post edited by RedDestiny92 on

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2021
    Now channel 8...who knows why lol

I opened up the save I made when tiny living came out it's a whole mess so I just popped into a couple houses.
    j258quW.png
    So here the silver robot is a girl named Brittany I downloaded her and her creator from the gallery to pair with another family but for her I had him create another to be with her and when they moved out they adopted two children and four pets. D-17X I believe I named him has trouble understanding emotions quite as his wife does but he does understand appreciating the children and their huge crew. The kids love them all the same though.
    Nf7NjeJ.png
    Now the Psydeds, of course, the guy is a premade and his wife is a townie that took a liking to him, he took care of her by breaking his murphy bed which promptly took her life as he wasn't sure he could be with a human. That said when she wanted to adopt children he could hardly say no she doesn't know about the sabotage but he was almost pretending she did and just accepting him. I also gave them a dog I think that's Captain from cats and dogs and a cat I made forever ago.
    eHgEGq8.png
    They adore each other they seem to follow one another around way more than any of their owners.
    Her name is Sammi.
    ONpO5TZ.png
    I adjusted their home so it's no longer tiny, I'll probably give someone else a tiny home but things change, they are an oddly close family despite his ways and the rest of them not being in the know.
    Moving on to channel...er 476

An old sort of legacy but not
    lvrB19Y.png
    So I've definitely used this one before but to limit my photos it's a good reference this started in uni as you can see there it was the Savalani crew I'm pretty sure no one who has been here would remember them but originally I created them way back in the day. I got them just before I had a computer that could handle expanding and such and found of course they were never uploaded. I decided they would make a good second go with uni. To keep it short, while they were there valentines came around and he took Anaya out where they found the aggravated magic well and he made a wish which gave them Axel who was supposed to be a semi reincarnated version of her kid brother that went missing but he doesn't know that. Moving on they raised him for a while before taking a family trip to the park where Max Villareal was playing his father was having a fit and abandoned him, telling them they could have him.

Naturally, they weren't sure about bringing another kid home but they couldn't just leave him so they took him out to eat and decided well he had to come in the end. Eventually, they graduated and he got his inheritance so they had some peace while putting their degrees to work. They now have three tots on top of the boys and if I remember right one of them had a single and the other had twins cause why not. Most of the pics speak for themselves but at the wedding, the boys were there so they went on a 'familymoon' instead.
    oesD0Fr.png
    Leon is loving life they are in a home I built so far back I had to touch it up before playing but you know yeah.

I love a dude in uniform <3
    uXzZ6bg.png
    The game spawned this fairly good looking nanny, and he was impressed the boys immediately came inside to work on homework Max has been doing much better with them his second go at a family his siblings, father, and stepmother don't really bother with him, I think I cheated I don't remember but he recognizes them as family they see him as their son but he is in the other family tree. yes the save is fine though maybe that's glitchy they adopted him as their care-dependent and that does make sims close so maybe it's intended who knows.
    g3Z5nok.png
    Max loves them though, and he's glad they don't bother him he wants to be happy with them the save is on long but he'll be a teen soon, Anaya really wanted to drop some of her curve, no matter how pretty she is but BUT showing her boys some love comes first. Also in the save I saw some other families I could visit but thought I'd cut it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Back to channel 890 I had to play with the main house because with all the ghosts I mean the original mama has to be around.
    7xUrhGh.png
    Fatima remembers her father.
    GXgfS9f.png
    It is time for the youngest of the house to age up she had another day but you know people are getting busy so lets go Johnny is thrilled both his daughters were chosen to keep the family going.
    m3XBV0o.png
    KnXURJO.png
    It's amazing what a second round with Johnny did.
    Hhm5D7f.png
    0PrkG5d.png
    "It's time for you to go meet your suiter this time I stepped in so we don't have another married pain in the backside, if you don't like my choice just be careful picking."

"Mmkay mama."
    gbhJ9NS.png
    That said she really hit it off easy with Iris...some townie I found.
    ehl7Yor.png
    strLLe1.png
    Makoa randomly showed up and was upset probably cause he still loves Maranda and she is all about Johnny, Elle hugged her dad while I gave Iris another test.
    Ny1y4FQ.png
    She passed! We have yet another girl joining the family.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    mmkay so....39 I guess just popped into my first uni save for a few pics.
    cys9Cwh.png
    I made Cory there in the skirt and she was originally living with one of the celebs we got and that didn't work out, when she got to uni she met Hugo and stole Becca from Julia who eventually got with Mickey after a round of failed relationships. Cory was also in a cult and the dorm often had situations where they shouldn't have been I showed the picture of them outside the shower while their roomies tried to ignore them lol. I had them move out into a house to graduate and the couples lived together until they got married and got pregnant. They don't see each other very often and as Becca has forgotten Julia she ended up starting a family with one of her professors who pays her to stay away from him....so yeah.
    Zc3DBLf.png
    Pu2H2ww.png
    EKfQKlJ.png
    Jn1dkuE.png
    Life is good...I think.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    I also couldn't resist going back to 890 cause I had such a long break from them.
    vHleygV.png
    First, I saw that the first born's almost adopted son aged up he's so cute.
    XJCMD8t.png
    While eating Lydia grabbed one of Knox's final prized sodas, they weren't anything special but they were the last thing he made just for his family. She misses what little time they had together.
    GNV8MbX.png
    She cheered up after Iris decided to tie the knot with her, I figured since Maranda's time was coming to an end they had to just rush it, even though Elliot and Bronson still have to get married...meh. I can't decide what I want him to wear.
    rWrdSFY.png
    Lacey showed up so I had her join them for dinner, how things change you ever just play a family for a while and think back to when it started ha.
    H3bK0Pz.png
    Almost at the time I dressed our matriarch for her deathbed.

Work it girl
    SEbf8iF.png
    It came quickly too.
    im42gZn.png
    Johnny was surprised we could get her back so quickly.
    piyyLjA.png
    briefly separated they were delighted to be together again.
    11pIRM7.png
    She found her forever love.
    NSlWPeh.png
    Don's family is devastated but as much as he cares for Salim Maranda will always have a place in his heart that digs the deepest.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    another new channel I guess I made two households to mix and match when the darker skin update was updated so here are the leftover pics I didn't use before my go through to age up. I already posted the teen pics in What Happened In Your Game FREE FOR ALL! Thread still think it's good not to get on others just for having fun but if anyone else wants to post it's already 10 pics out then the rest in spoiler so it doesn't come off as picking on just a few people.

31 guess Edit I had a 31, this must be the eight o'clock slot and the other is the midnight special mmhmm
    rEFRT2W.png
    I don't know why I took this...maybe to point out Fabien's preggo belly?....hehe
    EUAEC4E.png
    I haven't been with them much as they aren't the main family out of the main families but when I had her working on this it was already almost time to age up soooooo yep gotta end somewhere. lol
    uXo9ymK.png
    Bug I don't know why but suddenly sims or at least this one won't finish painting she only paints for a few seconds sims time then would leave even boxing her in wasn't helping.
    tJlQ5CU.png
    Gem is lucky Fabien rolled the want to marry her or I would have left her in that box...also don't throw yourselves in pregnants arms...
    I know what I typed.
    GI5Cd7j.png
    Moving on to Norah and Luca...well pic speaks for itself.
    yhcxNs6.png
    Norah was glad he wanted to get married since he is still a part time drag queen I'll put both of them in a dress, their eldest daughter just turned out so pretty and snagged a spot in the main family for it.
    eahl5DH.png
    The main family is Brenda, her husband Mickey, and their kids Darrius and Star, Mickey is totally the prettiest guy in the group I originally had him in and it's cute seeing him so active with his kidlets.
    BfIF9dF.png
    I do not remember what he was doing but Darrius just got home from school so he was missed.
    NZjpYox.png
    I'm not sure if it's cause of Mccc, along with the bug up there, but I hadn't seen a sim autonomously teach their tots anything..at least recently anyways has that always been a thing? Anyhoo Star is not impressed.
    'Aww it's so cute when he tries.'

At least that's what that smile says to me she gets everything she wants with her usual baby noises. :D
    AD8X3T3.png
    And Zara was born, they just have cute girls, I went around and gave my main couples points to get potions of youth and with the next round of kids I am moving the time back up to normal. I was just impatient to see what kids would look like as teens.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    I wasn't going to play until I got the new pack but I was tempted...so 890 cause it was almost time for the heir's birthday.
    eIi7PR9.png
    ECdyuzs.png
    Just starting though with his parent's wedding.
    HVzEDBx.png
    I love their outfits too much.
    q47uVkz.png
    The added heiress of course noticed it was tense yet again.
    "...Don."

He sighed pretty sure he'd die with her hating him.
    "Hi honey."
    NAE0Wtz.png
    I had Steve "meet" the baby he would be competing with though it's already a hard call he's super cute.
    ZqLHfc6.png
    While Elliot was talking to Alex and Nalani I had Bronston get properly welcomed into the family.
    TEtgN36.png
    A better look at Steve.
    F54BfTe.png
    Moving around I noticed their technical...cousin? Aunt meh something chatting with them tired of her sister, Lydia too.
    "Ell can't you talk to her."

"Who her?"

"You know who her, come on she's been punishing our father for years it's about time to let go don't you think?" Alissa said.

He huffed.

"What makes you think she'll listen to me?"

"You're the favorite." Lydia said.

"As if Lyd."

"Mmkay second favorite then picky picky." they left real quick when she came out of the bathroom.
    B7RMEmf.png
    "Hi auntie, I didn't get to say how pretty you look today." she rolled her eyes.

"The doors are thin nephew, give me your argument so I can shoot it down."

"We lost grandma, he could have just as easily been head grandpa...don't let him go like this he loves you."
    She frowned not sure if she had heard it quite like that before.

"What do you know kid?"
    1kzT5MC.png
    "I know he lets you hate him freely and couldn't turn away if you paid him, one mistake of a foolish man isn't enough to condemn him forever auntie." she sighed heavily though she accepted the hug she wasn't so sure about that.
    NeePTPY.png
    "great talking to this plant isn't it Lis?"

"Oh yeah it has so many wise words."

They giggled over the awful center pieces perfectly happy like that...I think.
    xXdPJb5.png
    O95z08j.png
    The grooms are adorbz....yo.
    zvLOB1n.png
    Lacey stopped by after the wedding to find out that now she'd have another grandbaby.
    Z43pJ92.png
    Lastly, Alissa aged up and she's too gorgeous ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Now 15...cause I have ideas.
    17w7ZbF.png
    Kirk can't help himself, he loves flirting and Bonehilda is not safe from it...not that she minds she's been dead so long she can't remember being anything else, it's nice to get attention.
    KBvMKpk.png
    I added a wishing well..we'll call him Drake and of course Patchy cause...why not.
    M9ldXXl.png
    Bonehilda made cookies out of thin air then.....lol stop that it's just a cookie make him a roast then you can flirt first missy....oh but I do get a kick out of it. So does Kirk apparently. After a few drink of water, and cleaning up said water cause she's just a flirty bag of bones she left at some point and it was time for Guidry to come out and play. He of course let himself in Kirk's bedroom and dragged him to the table of all tables..according to him.
    6dIzOYT.png
    He's a happy flirt too.
    TpT8NF3.png
    I love the haunted versions of his painting, anyhoo the ghosts turned off the lights and scared half of poor Kirk's life away from him.
    y0CoyGw.png
    At least he had Guidry to calm him down.
    fawrOmN.png
    hvg2xUJ.png
    He's known this manghost for five minutes and already wants to woohoo, I mean you haven't even met who I wanted to introduce you to.
    pmMcwOc.png
    Don't know if it's the same ghostie but I call him Cooper and he's the reason Kirk was all sparkly he wanted to play now he's being moody...stop that you little haunted lemon drop lol.

So yeah that was fun.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    This is still the same save file but instead of 15...maybe 29?
    I updated a house I had made for the goths and then touched up their look.
    27Yb02v.png
    mf7W31i.png
    unMrkxZ.png
    7vTOula.png
    Family portraits.
    Q7UzGPg.png
    Guess you could say Cassie had her mother's eyes.
    jof3NiA.png
    7GgyIDG.png
    After 'dinner' Bella can tell someone has not opened their mind enough for this.
    iwRbL8E.png
    Some families have game night they have commune with the dead nights.
    J4oXiC7.png
    Then this cutie popped up I love the little glasses....lets call her Millie she makes people feel embarrassed, Morty just has to use the bathroom
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    15 again
    JptGfjZ.png
    Kirk couldn't really handle it when Guidry didn't show up and Cooper wasn't around so he summoned Bonehilda to have a friend...though kissing her teeth left him a little cold.
    rnHW1Vr.png
    He was delighted when Vlad showed up intending to turn him into a snack, he did try to escape but Kirk wasn't having it.

"Hey handsome! Wait."
    He wondered if it was a joke until he was being tugged inside.
    zsACzD9.png
    They had a very short like sliver of green talk short before he willed a smile from the lonely vampire, he was fine without other vampires no one to teach or be in charge of or at odds with....though just someone who so openly admired him for his looks or anything? Well that he was glad to have.

"Say.." Kirk said suddenly.

"Yes?"

"Can I hug you?" Vlad almost said no but then again...why not.
    6mzQUmE.png
    It felt kind of nice.
    f2DCzmR.png
    "I'm sorry about that....I think I'm going a little crazy with ghosts and my maid...and the scarecrow a nice warm body...sorry."

Vlad shook his head.

"That's quite alright...it's nice to be held."

"Good I'm glad...why not stay for a drink?"

"I was thinking the same thing."

I missed a pic getting ready for work while I was playing but he did in fact take out a plasma pack so at least Kirk wasn't just a midnight snack hehe.
    B23vDwV.png
    Not sure how Bonehilda felt about them but uh....yeah go clean girl.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    back to 890 cause I don't know I need more saves I guess.
    pfBmNF3.png
    I had Lydia age up Michell she's pretty cute and I think she's competing with her nephew...or cousin? For the winner of the uglacy, after which I wasn planning make overs for those still alive. I've noticed a bug my ghosts look like humans in cas...anyhoo maybe I'll still give them makeovers we'll see. I might age her up into a child and then play out that stage and see what she looks like after...mayhaps.
    c3WCjmF.png
    We invited most of the family over as it was Thanksgiving, I miss that mod that allows you hold parties as long as you like for whomever you want but I don't know if it's been updated recently, you don't think of these things when your legacy only has two small houses now they are everywhere.
    hp9P2zK.png
    It was a good time...though I really just realized that's not Johnny there....must be the first boyfriend...I think I don't know maybe I didn't change his hair? Hard to say now I'm confused...moving on.
    9PNxkrI.png
    Lydia was surprised that Abby actually listened to them and decided to go give Don that hug he'd almost always wanted heh..after that Iris was invited out as Lacey wanted to meet people.
    XbKQzhy.png
    I love this pic it's like a princess and the pauper set.
    iuzK5Mx.png
    While they were hanging out I noticed my simself, I had put her in this save and paired her with another of my made-over Vlads I had no idea what he was so scared of and was curious about it.
    ehDtpbJ.png
    so curious that when he ran away my sim went the other direction on edge looking around for what spooked her man there ha.
    x92tTG3.png
    Iris spread some love to her wife as we noticed Lacey's man showed up.
    cSO4izs.png
    Then she did this trying to wave off my girl's concerns, let's take a step back she flirted with Max almost immediately after letting go of her wife, the nerve. Lydia went home and Maranda told her to go stay at a hotel or something for a few days while her daughter cooled off.
    nueKF47.png
    As she finishes her walk of shame she'll be lucky to be invited back home again.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    15 got supercharged I just spam played a whole bit of nonsense.
    VCwdNXC.png
    Vlad often commented how forward Kirk could be but it was just his way of teasing him as he loved the attention, and came willingly when asked for a little quiet time in the closet. This is immediately after romancing Bonehilda and Patchy, Kirk just can't help himself.
    RZEjEez.png
    After a night of not showing up Guidry popped up again and he knows he shouldn't be feeling anything for a mortal but he can't help himself, with a tie to his portrait he could feel where his power spread out if he was over ambitious Kirk would go through him. This was almost just right.
    Gabr5dK.png
    I already used this one but Cooper was being moody I imagine he sees what Kirk is up to the little dollop likes to float in and out at random just to ignore him. I want a plushie of this mood.

'Fight me! I am a threat!!'
    no.
    you are not.
    eeKaBbT.png
    Finally Temperance showed up and Guidry quickly gave him an idol to scare her away which worked most of the night, Kirk felt bad seeing she was in pain.
    DxdOfRV.png
    I got this look after she reappeared and I let Kirk flirt with her it seems to be the only way for him to talk to her cause he's terrified of her...but happy ghost happy home...or something.
    VfovrdP.png
    I built an inside pool area for the summer holidays and had Kirk invite Vlad over after he found out he was pregnant, while he was visiting and that of course upset Patchy (who I had trapped after putting away his tree) and Bonehilda. He proposed when he was called about an inheritance.
    lJyLV30.png
    Poor Vlad he doesn't know he's just being used and only for 9k at that but he is pretty, if he finds out what sort of husband he has not sure he'll ever trust again.
    3zDYJiU.png
    He returned to his place telling Vlad his own was haunted he wanted him and the baby safe...Vlad of course did as he was told, I think Guidry was upset hearing about the wedding and for the first time Kirk felt sad for someone he had feelings for. Guidry allowed him to embrace him though.
    8OtKamJ.png
    Still feeling moody he decided to wish for a child to keep him company to show Guidry, not Vlad that they would be a family...the well was fine with that.
    u7nO0mo.png
    Guess we'll see how that goes.

Yep.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    What is this channel er I have no idea...479? I like to post rather freely but that doesn't mean I'm against using spoilers I'll just add them in later probably when this one gets a second page for now this one has two families in it.
    ajlJwgB.png
    First for no reason I really like how the light comes in through those windows, this is the penthouse Akira wanted but he needed a roommate, I gave Don a twin and deleted the original I also moved the calientes into a trailer park and he took most of the money they had with him but whatever.
    PA5CXFJ.png
    I love when I set up sims and they do what I say he went right to his mat here after work.
    jKelETy.png
    I played for a couple days I had been rotating and cheating skills sort of setting up people as I go, Don is surprised he can cook without burning their home down and Akira is just glad he liked his dessert. They were too easy to pair up and they haven't done much of anything Akira is pacing himself knowing what a crazy....sim word he can be with people he likes. Not that Don would know.
    rqbkbFK.png
    After a first kiss he lets Don know he's not done with him.
    tuOX4w8.png
    He's pretty sure it could work.
    a2L4jk2.png
    I had Diego move into the old salt house and touched it up then gave him a roomie too this was a random townie I found in another save she's just too pretty and they also work too well.
    MfPdgse.png
    Miss Glass is a style influencer and Diego loves to take pics of her.
    bCZYnrQ.png
    She's a natural I think lol.
    p2PVECe.png
    "The camera loves you honey let's try some new outfits kay?"

"Sure why not."
    basically she's become a big dress up doll and he has a crush on her already mmhmm
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    And back to 890 I was real busy thanks to the Coyles I can't wait to see if the younger pair really defeated Maranda's original look? ha
    SPI0pPH.png
    Starting off with Lacey rejecting Max's proposal he just became an elder though they seemed as in love as always.
    "I'm sorry Max but I can't do it again."

Though pains from the past don't consume her anymore she just wasn't about to get married again.

"...I understand..we can still be a family though...yeah?"

"Well of course I love you."
    He is hurting but he would rather be with her this way than nothing at all.
    M3duyoJ.png
    Though the next morning they went back to the main house for Christmas it only included the the heir and heiress fanned out as I forgot to have maranda meet the rest of the family but it's still quite big. Oh also almost lost two kids to the cold I had locked the door incase I spent the time they had and they rushed out but saved them.

Lydia is still upset losing Don and also Iris being a flirt but Maranda hadn't invited her while they celebrated a birthday with the family time, I also remembered their last Christmas before Lacey's first husband ended up being a tool gah this family has existed hard time lol.
    KxEWy9s.png
    At first it didn't work with such a large group but I clicked it again and the family was able to open gifts I think only one was skipped as the party was ending and they were rushing to leave through the now unlocked door but still a success and I need to have more people over.
    na0aeWk.png
    Johnny was tired of his family before they were all even out the door :pensive:
    BH6Lfna.png
    After a nice quiet evening for the first time in 'years' if you want to look at it she stepped in Knox's work space to tend to some dragon fruit Lydia got at the romance festival I think it was. Then I noticed Makoa's ghost was roaming around he's the only one that still pops up but Knox did send Fatima a birthday present he's thinking of her.
    8fCmAin.png
    It was then I got the note that Michele was aging up soon and I had Maranda make a cake then I noticed Iris had slipped back into the house I sent her on 'vacation' to the house in san myshuno she didn't acknowledge Lydia I think she was at least a little embarrassed.
    ElqT39Z.png
    uGjbsba.png
    She's adorable but will she win or lose against her nephew for the uglacy winner, who knows.
    Mbu092h.png
    Don didn't pop up like Salim did so I made their house haunted a few days ago and Don along with another ghost finally showed up and Salim had him move in right away.
    eDE8wCE.png
    I was going to have them elope but as soon as her baby daddy moves in the family will be in tact, I have to keep an eye on these side branches I love the big family and use mccc to connect people where I can't do it in game it's nice.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Technically the end of an era 890 the final pair pulled it off but before that.
    VXGKVZU.png
    First Max really came to terms with Lacy rejecting his proposal and assured her she was as beautiful now as she was when they first met, though this was the last I saw him before passed away.
    rOnDhjU.png
    I was admiring their family history while Abby and Fatima talked about nonsense.
    2DgU50A.png
    I wish I could invite more people I forgot to check if the party mod works after all this time, but they have a pretty good sized family I like to grow them out I guess.
    2MXX8tU.png
    I didn't take all the pics I wanted but it's always cute when you play to this holiday normally all the new years hugs and kisses go around, they had a good time with the fireworks too.
    J3WddaB.png
    Alyssa finally witnessing her sisters are crazy or active...or both, whichever she doesn't care she loves them.
    AKIhJ0I.png
    Ellie sees that Makoa is going to rest no longer tied to the house and she knows at least she'll see him soon.
    kmAfNdB.png
    Abby was having a fit cause I missed her birthday I had her blowing bubbles thought I had more time, she broke Michelle's dollhouse and Johnny came to take care of it.

"Don't worry she'll calm down."

"I hope so, thanks grandpa."

"sure thing lady bug."
    ShKodsS.png
    He then went to spend time with her in the mostly neglected treehouse.
    OOUUq5k.png
    I got the warning of Ellie first so I was watching her and then Fatima taunts me for being wrong.
    7kpyAqb.png
    A few minutes later it was Ellie's turn, Lydia was already upset that it would be time for her mother and father to go back to the nether where they belong this was some day.
    It was then Michelle's birthday so I let her go talk to Steve, they both seemed to be on top so I edited their face the end of the challenge I had been planning, one of them needed more work than the other to even out so the winner is in here. I'll be adding time to their life now they can just be a family I like to chill with.
    7mISfZt.png

yep
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    So..........765? I have a couple saves to go over one of course is the same save as channel 8 but I cut a ton of pics to do that ha.
    VbVMPrM.png
    On a random note I saw Mccc let Don get both of the blonds here pregnant so while they don't seem to care much about each other as they loved the same man they are afraid of having family life alone so...here they are attempting to start fresh.
    9szeOGe.png
    Back with Max's family he'll be a teen fairly soon I might age up his siblings from this family I think I tried to fix their relation in the mod or something cause it changed up who he is the father of out of Max or his adopted siblings but whatever I know the family. Just to even things out, they had begun to hate each other, him and Liberty and though he's a fairly awful person abandoning his son to strangers in a park I gave him a chance to redeem himself. I gave him a potion of youth and cheated him down so he was still older but his life wasn't over yet not longer retired he's back to being the boss in his chosen life of crime. Though part of him has gone soft, sure it's nice having a pretty young wife he can pawn his kids off on but he doesn't enjoy it like he did before and is trying to fix it. Liberty doubts it, she misses Travis and Summer.

"Come on babe I bought you this house..I was perfectly fine in the manor." Jacques tried.

"I didn't need your money before I agreed to marry you I don't need it now, you don't get it, so stuck in your ways." she said, not really anger just tired.

"I can fix it.."

"How?" she didn't wait for an answer and moved to get up she had tried hiding out in Luna's room see how that turned out.

He followed her and for once tried the affectionate husband role, he is still a bit off but getting better, probably why their 'arrangement' should be a relationship, not to say it's anything questionable it's just literally nothing more.
    Mz6HYyb.png
    "Please babe...I won't even make false promises about changing, I know what I am, I just what the family to be happier can you be too? Still here?" he didn't care for the weakness but at the same time starting over...again? Not a chance.

She was surprised and only nodded.

"I can try...."

"That's all I'm asking."
    cRKdcWD.png
    I briefly looked in on Izzy Fabulous and his family, they are chill.
    E7mE2Hy.png
    mccc also hooked up Cahill with a random townie I fixed them up and gave him the same treatment I gave Jacques as his bar was lit up and he was about to die without a legacy, in this save I want to save Strangerville again it's been a while, after setting up a storage area for them above ground reminding his wife to go in the bunker if things go wrong he heads out.
    h255mHF.png
    To Batuu, as he's going to need some help if he wants to take on the unknown, it's just going to be more frustrating than he thought with the clones being impossible.
    FAP7dEM.png
    Now for my new save now that we have the patch, I have her in the new stuff and while she was chittchatting I had her cause trouble for no reason, she flirted with both of them then they didn't want to be romantic with each other.

That was fun.
    lL7q6ed.png
    She took her dog out for a walk and this one started following him she'll take him in if they see one another again his name is Cajun, she also applied to uni.

Not fun as I'm not sure what to do about pets...maybe I'll move them in with another family for her to visit.

Mmmkay it could be fun though.

Yep
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    OMG, I love this thread.
    edited March 2021
    @boombamboom glad to hear it I simply have too much nonsense to not share ha.

Technically 765 maybe the remote isn't working but the focus was my new girl Claudia.
    c7m18jf.png
    Cosmo looks so genuinely upset that she's hugging a cat, after this I invited over Cajun meaning I forgot if you do that you can't adopt the stray so I just cheated him in the house. Cosmo was okay she likes to play with both of now, to celebrate her new pets Claudia decided to go on vacation.
    oAz9BqI.png
    I remodeled one of the vacation spots....but you still shouldn't play fetch in the house.
    FRw5frY.png
    Something about their expressions.

"I'm going out and you can't stop me step-dog."

*sigh*

"I just want you to be safe honey."

"Watcher...ugh I ammmmmm I just want to go to a party."

"Try not to be in too late your mother worries."

hhehehhehehehe
    6sn899O.png
    I had them go out and one of the premades was yelling at Mr. whiskers and I got my mods back in, mccc lets you mark sims for death so.....yep.

Anyways this is technically a premade I believe he was added in in a patch this is Paka'a after a makeover and they had an instant attraction.
    fYYz4RD.png
    The woman that damaged a marriage for fun is different with him...some how, also step-dog was not invited he just came to spy on them...bad dog.
    T0Z5uyP.png
    It was going well till he tried to show off with fire dancing.
    P5yIIPO.png
    He wasn't good at it, but he survived...and she still likes him I guess sooooo...also yep.
    2Yr8ON4.png
    He's like 'watcher I want to spend time with that woman...make it happen.' so I did.
    7muBc8S.png
    I forgot to order him food I guess but they had a good time, this is one of my restaurants I put it on the water and it worked just fine.
    3Ah2A7W.png
    I built him a house, this whole post took three sim days this is the last one where he finally gets up the nerve to ask her to be his girlfriend not knowing that she gets lonely and will definitely look elsewhere while at home. He doesn't need to know that though.

....this thread and this save is just chaos I guess
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Now back to 890 for no real reason, I was bothering another thread but now I have ideas again so here we go.
    Ql2buKD.png
    Since saying goodbye to the family ghosts, as they were only meant to hang around while the main challenge was active Lydia has been in the dumps a bit. They touched up the house she knows her sister doesn't have much longer and their other is fairly far away, she's glad she has her daughter but it's just quiet and lonely. She tried to think of how Maranda would have handled it but Maranda was only ever alone when she needed it, she didn't have a choice in family that lived.

She never thought she'd hate being the baby of the family.
    FCIBiij.png
    One night while trying to explain the need for different meals to her nephew, who lives and dies by the microwave burrito, a certain someone appeared hearing her simple wish of a night or....two where she didn't feel as she did. She would have been more disturbed if the neighborhood vampires weren't so friendly oh and she hadn't had ghosts living with her but was surprised to see him so different.
    "....Santa?" she asked

He chuckled.

"Not on my off days I'm sure you've met my associate Imposter Winter, and my father...the actual Father Winter you can call me Clement Lydia.."

"Clement, well since when do you grant wishes in Spring?"

"To be fair it's nearly summer."

"I think the same question stands."

"Amazingly enough, immortal beings get bored too."

She moved to stand trying to imagine what she could do with unlimited time.

"You run out of ideas when things get stale." he said easily reading her mind.
    mLwMIQL.png
    "Funny...so uh do we eat then?"

"Not so I'm just here to keep you company, unless this is unwanted, I also do balloon animals!"

She giggled then...they were technically toys after all.

"Also I have a present for you." with a snap he followed her in the living room where she nearly tripped into a wall being caught by surprise by the lift.
    LGptVkt.png
    "Did you just...fairy godmother me?" she asked he laughed.

"Well you know...that's one way of putting it, lots of people like to feel pretty since you are thought why not get you out of the sweats, or is that creepy? I'll never know, honestly I don't do people I mean I don't understand them all the time."

With a laugh she beamed.

"Thank you..it's very pretty."

"One for Clem then."
    yGZXneZ.png
    And keep her company he did.

"Do all...I mean why gray hair?"

"We don't have many options and you wouldn't believe how bad I look with blond hair, trust me this is better." he said confidently as she grinned, she didn't doubt she would like him either way. Then paused thinking that was weird, she knew two loves both women and well what did she knoooow about men?

He chuckled as she huffed trying to remember he could read her mind.

"Sorry it's like a tick, I promise I'm not creeping on you...I mean more than finding out what would make you happy this Spring/Summer." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay...for some reason."

What can I say he was picking up the queues loud and clear...and don't give her bad juju words it's hard having so much time alone after her family and the events that brought them all together.
    E8BE2wo.png
    It was here I realized after some time with the new room that there wasn't a light in there but it's fitting.
    Vy4KCez.png
    Nearly midnight he was drained, these were meant to be much shorter breaks but he couldn't help himself as when you have a job like those in his crew...or family when he's generous you don't get this his mother and some of the elves were all the females he knew. He was sorry to go.
    "It was nice to meet you I hope this was okay."

"It was...thanks for..you know hanging around."

"Be at peace Lydia.."
    oMWP0uv.png
    She woke with a start wondering if it was just a dream, no matter how nice it was.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Stillllllllll in 890 but it's like 890 adjacent, I think someone lost the remote.
    NgmwQbU.png
    I noticed that Alissa was upset and saw someone died and many of them only have friends in the family until they get married as the family gets bigger and more sims get connected I will need to add more sims into the save as well. Anyhoo it was freakin' Lacey, I thought I lost her urn but it did spawn in it was Max's. The show goes on all the same.
    tTbMDJg.png
    These family moments are how they've always been there for one another, Alissa wishes her fathers could have been here to see but at least she has her family isn't she a doll though?
    Q11bJ3e.png
    STJakZI.png
    Their son wasn't there I didn't realize he had gone to school some sim second between grabbing the cakes and heading out the door...rude.
    c9iysJg.png
    I don't think they noticed.
    ldmNQzi.png
    2t2z3QY.png
    Also yes they got married in an old build of mine, it's funny going back and seeing the old stuff this one isn't that bad but you know....yeah.
    Vqpy0Rk.png
    Matriarchs all matchy
    tb4eBWc.png
    Talon's future wife is adorable, also yes they got married but they just eloped in the kitchen as that's all they wanted, she fits right in.

I have way more pics but not sure how I'll share them like if I really want all of them also in this save will someone find the darn remote??
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    I have two more 890 updates then I'll do more of something else, I think it was a karen that hid the remote when she found it didn't have a manager...lol I have slightly more pics than my usual limit so I'll just put some in spoiler now like up there.
    TzDBG3b.png
    After a rough winter they are glad to be outside again even though it's without a large chunk of the family.
    Dk2s70B.png
    The hits just keep coming.
    C0f5EnU.png
    Lydia is glad she has her daughter and hope she never leaves.
    SbQHWwr.png
    Remembering Maranda's response to grief she tries to make the most of llama day by inviting the family over.
    489Aftn.png
    It's Miki's first time over Lydia welcomes her happy for Talon though the relation is distant, family is family.
    q51iOU5.png
    KvUnaH9.png
    They were sad losing Abby of course, that doll there is Lyda II if she had been of age at the time of comparison she so would have won now we'll have to pass on that name.
    0VD8iOJ.png
    After they were done eating everyone split up to chit chat like they normally do they really do act like they value family everyone kind of wanders over to different people at some point when they all get together. I think it's cute.
    vMrLXS8.png
    Yes that is dragon fruit soda...I don't care how much they are worth :smiley:
    nK2iECx.png
    Lydia trying to make use of her step-fathers workshop since it was closed for some time after his death...you need gloves dear.
    BtvvTpB.png
    I thought she as trying to say she hated me looking in on them then...
    8NcH9bl.png
    Like really? You were cut from the family for being shameless you didn't do anything for my girl...
    Stay tuned. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Mmkay I cut out more pics so I can post this and move on...or maybe I don't know I have ideas.
    MxOQ6me.png
    Iris came around finally ready to contact her daughter after the shaming and such, though Lydia quickly interrupted that.
    H0WyyFR.png
    "Look at you, you haven't aged a day."

"No kidding, compared to you."

"Now baby don't be like that." she said before attempting to flirt and failing.
    28DI6WD.png
    "Don't call me that, I only came to see who she was talking to, go find her."

"But it's been so long."

"Yeah and I heard you're happy with a new family" she really was two kids and everything, don't think they were hers but still she got cozy.
    uSUDdAx.png
    Iris didn't stay long and neither of them seem to miss her, it wasn't long before it was time for Michelle to grow up again, Lydia wanted to throw a big party but Michelle just wanted to be with her mom.
    HR3zqBV.png
    She's even prettier.
    54vMxSx.png
    Behind the scenes this was several sim days to get everything so I had a lot to cut, Lydia is lonely again with Michelle out dating as it the family way, and it doesn't help she's found out she's expecting her dream not so dream man's child. She ought to be thrilled but she's not so sure, it takes a lot out of him to be there with her even if she misses him she would be glad he was healthy.
    JS8ktA8.png
    Take a moment to appreciate what sims lost will never experience, I love the nonsense but I also just like little stuff like this.
    5EjTHTk.png
    Anyways things are looking up you'll meet Michelle's man if she ends up pregnant, also her cousin hooked up with a girl that lives next to his parents house so we'll have to meet her too...I just love expanding the family.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    I can see the reads going up that makes me happy cause anyone who has seen my posts knows how much nonsense I can produce...yes look at my blah and make me post more lol.

Anyhoo what is this....hmm yes technically channel 8 same save but not sure what I renamed it so now it's 31, which was once cartoon network is that still that or no who knows.

Moving on
    sqqMJQa.png
    Shanaya is digging deep missing her husband, some have mommy and me classes these two check out abandoned buildings what of it?

"Make sure to look for anyone approaching on the camera."

"'Otay mama." she said watching the feed on her tablet.

Yeah she's a smart baby so that is not a typo I know what I did lol.
    krmrb9P.png
    Meanwhile George is trying to get into the rebel's tight group, with help from a disguise bought from Hondo here.
    j0tx0Ps.png
    Rei saw right through it, I accidentally sped up so I missed a pic of her using the force on him cause who sabotages anything of the opposing group in front of the leader George?? Dang....ah well Kylo was satisfied.
    g96xXdQ.png
    After charming a scientist Shanaya quickly found the spores to be too strong...who are we kidding I have mccc I cheated...yep..no remorse :p
    xPKmD7Z.png
    Moving on...again, they were too much for little Damesca too.
    gHk9eIa.png
    Isn't that just a scene from a nightmare...stop it.
    QWeBwjI.png
    "Uh....mama...I tired..."

"That's okay.....MOTHER will take care of us....er...I'll get you home."
    iPFmxkp.png
    Damesca was a little concerned, well a lot concerned but she a tiny sim. Lol

Also I got Dina away from her mom and sister since she had a family to be with, Katrina is off enjoying her new makeover and Nina is being Nina with strangers.
    7UNBOP6.png
    Don't fall for it..run.
    WxIqmPR.png
    This message was brought to you by pregnant basketcases.....yep.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Lyrie You know it's hard waiting when you have things to get too so I got all sorts of excited finally here mmhmm, also here is where I decided to add in the edits as promised and realized I had two 31's so whichever ha.

So we're back to...still in...let's check instead of changing what I said still in 31 Though as of this moment it's the midnight special, the remote is greasy from popcorn and the couch is too cozy to get off of it. this goes a good bit over my limit so fair warning one spoiler for this one.

WdB1IU0.png
    "Let's get to work daddeh!"

"Q what did I say?"

"Beep boop Daddeh!"

Insert under helmet eyeroll here.
    NjR1wOY.png
    He's really annoyed they let the prisoner out on a work pass.

'All that work for nothing.'

"Don't be sad daddeh!...Light stick battle request incoming!"

He sighed, whatever.
    fKeFNnB.png
    "Get her daddeh!...oh look a pretty frog."

yep.

He won but I don't think Q saw lol.
    5RR8mB1.png
    Once her head cleared, Shanaya took Damesca out of the lab for some...well cleaner air it's state is questionable.

"Time for work honey."

"Otay mama."

She didn't know if she was happy or not that her husband wasn't crazy and had been right, after all it meant if they never met he would be on his own and Strangerville would have been lost a long time ago.
    We'll move along the story in here, new page I'll have free pics again for a little while before I continue with more spoilers to ease the pressure,
    m585LZs.png
    4EhLHs5.png
    After doing some research she took some cash to bribe some not so wise military man into giving her a very valuable scanner she was in deep and didn't care someone had to do something while he tried to get support.
    WrYO8Uq.png
    Almost feels like last woman standing...like when you're the only one that doesn't eat the spoiled take out....hehhe
    qe00O0z.png
    She has a brief moment of peace they regularly think of one another it's been hard these weeks alone with limited communication.
    BnvCUVe.png
    After a bit of a long search she grabs her daughter from day care, glad she got her father's smarts.

"Now Dami I need to go have a chat with my 'friend' so you.."

"Watch the feed! Baddies are in the way...and don't eat dirt."

She laughed.

"That's my girl."
    Wwm7qUA.png
    "Hello Mrs. Cah..."

"No time for pleasantries, I got a good bug and free time so you're going to tell me what I want to know and do what I need you to do, now."

She swallowed the lump in her throat, wasn't like she had anywhere to run.

"...Well alright."
    VoQ337l.png
    Meanwhile George is feeling a little too homesick the commlink definitely works after a suspicion earlier that week and he beloved has been far too quiet and he requests leave, even temporarily. Pleased that he has reached the highest rank so quickly LT. Agnon let's him go with Kylo's blessings and warns him not to stray from the First Order just because they aren't going to be neighbors.

"Sir yes Sir, thank you sirs."

Q wonders where he's going until he loads her for the trip too.

Yeah I decided she's a girl I let him tinker with her programming so maybe he changed something ha.
    kU0NPDf.png
    Late that evening Shanaya wakes up Damesca to let her know she had her suit and needed to go digging deeper in that lab.

"I get my tablet."

"No baby girl, you're staying here this time."

Damesca pouted.

"But I can help..."

"And I need you helping here, if something goes wrong I want to make sure someone will call your father, okay?"

She sighed.

"Otay mama...."
    I02S2Yf.png
    "Hurry back."
    prSIiCP.png
    Shanaya is all kinds of nervous thinking of the tests she heard about when she planted the bug.
    QvgO3Bw.png
    She still wasn't prepared.
    XPTZOw0.png
    Even with the suit the pull was strong one minute she was afraid the next standing in front of whatever the fishsticks this thing was, she ran before she could get wrapped up in the vines terrorizing the toilets.
    Z6HXxp5.png
    She was going to need help.

"George where are you?"
    0ogQtJt.png
    She took a moment to collect herself before running back in, someone had try and get a vaccine, Erwin gave her the only suit he had.

That wasn't shredded from tests anyhow.
    UCXVgb4.png
    While examining the spores herself Damesca didn't notice when her dad finally returned but he knew her the only toddler he'd never seen here.
    xBczO1J.png
    He called her name and since no one seemed to know her name or ignored her cause she's a tiny nugget...rude....she wasn't too alarmed, even more so she knew his face from the pictures.

"Papa!"

"Princess!"
    6jcuzwk.png
    It was too nice to be back.
    B6J8D8k.png
    "I have a lot to tell you but for now...." he said noticing how things had changed, feeling nervous.

"Mama already left she's in the lab."

"So tell me what you know instead."

She was almost glad she had to stay back.
    NRJ7JIw.png
    He made sure she was safe and hurried to find his wife, to say she was unprepared to hear someone around except for her was an understatement. She was far more surprised to see who it was making all the noise.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    Anddddd I'm up to no good so we're back in 890.
    nAqPeVl.png
    I made Santa a witch cause...why not.

"Miss your lady friend boss?"

"I suppose.....you're not supposed to be an owl Rudolph."

"You get what you get boss....hey don't change the subject! Let's go see her."

He considered it but Christmas was approaching he'd be drained.
    3l7Vkry.png
    Side note, when dressing him I considered heels or heeled boots and noticed they are glitched now, at least in cas a lot of my girls have heels and don't seem to have the problem.
    a2cZekt.png
    So Michelle had her boy Rua move in and they became a real couple, he cleans up pretty good there ha.
    hFOW20D.png
    Lydia I is so happy that Michelle didn't move out and is staying in the family she hopes they have lots of kids, the house is too quiet.
    4cMoCDq.png
    Rua promises to take good care of her.

Ugh she's so pretty that's why you won.
    rTyymLD.png
    Lydia I goes into labor when Santa finally can't help but go see her and his shocked to find what he'd been missing, she's not upset though she expected this and Michelle thinks she's crazy the way she talks about him. Santa is your baby daddy? Who would believe that? Even in her family apparently.
    28m6GcY.png
    They had Jewel and she's cute as a button, technically the first born after the corrective surgery run,
    wQ92aPz.png
    Rua is thrilled after meeting his future sister in law...heh, to find that Michelle is now the one expecting.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!!! <3 "

"You are?!" Lydia called from the living room.
    C59SbtG.png
    After some celebrations I noticed Steve had dropped by time to go through the motions of having the family meet the new members.
    4qfeJMZ.png
    She worked reaaaal hard to get off the baby weight.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2021
    @Lyrie had to get back to 31 midnight special to finish the mystery that takes so long.
    tuwO20O.png
    They were beyond thrilled to be reunited but he knew time was short.

"Tell me what you've found."

"Come behind the glass first." she wasn't sure he should even be touching her suit but she just missed him so much.

And she knew she could fix it.
    ExmjgFm.png
    George couldn't believe his ears.

"And what about this Patricia?"

"She'll help, she's obligated, well if she doesn't want me giving Erwin all the dirt I have on her he could hack any news broadcast he wants and down the drain goes her life."

He chuckled.
    "Nice work...how's it going?"

"I have it but I'll need some not so willing subjects to test it on."

"I meant with you baby."

she flushed.

"I'm better now that you're back, let's finish this okay?"

He nodded.

After a long session....no possessed sims for several sim hours..
    s3HEkq2.png
    She could get to work "vaccinating" facesplashing her 'crew'

gmd4mJk.png
    They were as enthusiastic as they could be.

"Look at those vines, you could be like a mutant tarzan or something."

"Erwin...honestly."

He shrugged as Patricia shifted from foot to foot nervously.

"Let's just deal with this."
    PvYfnr8.png
    I had to battle mother twice as it has been a while since I last completed this and forgot she needs a vaccine or two as well.
    JVGzOEg.png
    WWvjgzU.png
    But save Strangerville did they...Yoda said...or said Yoda that joke will not get old to me lol.
    7o1tAQG.png
    Leaving it a whole lot brighter for their family and others, though I bet they'll be wondering what's next.

"What can I say? You're my hero" <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png