Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pick one thing you would want in the new "Ghostly" stuff pack.

ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
edited January 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
To me, I really wanted a small piano 2x1 like the "Chimeway & Daughters Piano" from Sims 1: It fits the vibe, brings back memories from Sims 1, and I really need smaller versions of all the unnecessarily gigantic objects we have in this game. I know we have the digital keyboard one in Sims 4, btu I really wanted one that looked classic and all of that.
sims_composer.png

object description: "The richest Sim is pathetic without the gift of music and one of these pianos." - Arianna Chimeway, President, Chimeway Musical Properties - In this age of ever-increasing creativity, music that Sims make themselves offers the perfect skill learning activity. Make your next party better by entertaining with a Chimeway.

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Ability to call upon past ancestors like in the original Charmed.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    I know it's unlikely with a stuff pack but man do I want either the Psychic or Grim Reaper career. I only have experience with the Sims 3 & 4 franchises but both of those sound really unique and exciting. For the Psychic career I wonder if you could choose whether your sim would have true ESP or if it would be a PSYCH situation...the possibilities are intriguing!
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I think we need Bonehilda back! This pack is the perfect place to reintroduce her after she was left out of Base Game, Vampires, etc. She's just so loveable!
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    The grim reaper career is what I originally wanted. It seems like a really cool idea.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2021
    Garbage compactors.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Grim Reaper career or bust!
  • GrimReaper1744GrimReaper1744 Posts: 32 Member
    grim reaper career
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    These are two but if it does have a fortune teller and astrology signs, I'll probably get it. The photo that was leaked didn't look like that.

I would be interested in better funerals and memories surrounding death. I might have interest in a paranormal career.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'm really hoping for a Better Legacy, for a way to have Genealogy, be more solid.
    I really want to build a Legacy, and play generationally, only because There's a moment in my sim's story, He's a King, where He uses magic to contact all the Kings/Queens who ruled before him, from The Founder, to his own Mother and Father. but if I do, I want there to be away to bottle them back up in their urn, with no chance of them roaming the worlds or haunting the lot again, unless my sims use magic again to summon them.

I want Family tree's to remain intact, I don't want the game to "forget" and delete Great-Grandparents looked like, from the portrait from the genealogy tab.

I Want ghosts possessions. I want ghosts to be able to overshadow other sims and have their traits and/or make them behave or feel the way the ghost died or the ghost's traits. Like If a Ghost died from fire, or overheating, the sim they possess, will feel like they're burning, or always be hot.
    If they drowned or froze to death, the sim they possess, will have difficulty breathing, and always be wet, and leave puddles everywhere.
    If they starved to death, the sim they possess will always be hungry, insatiable really, and so on.

if it's one Thing... Definitely Ghost Possessions. I feel like if "Mystery" is the key theme of this pack, Ghost possessions, would be really cool feature. I know, unfortunately, sims can't kill other sims, I feel like if you wanted to do a "Murder mystery" ghost possessions would be really helpful.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Just one? That's the problem! :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,052 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hmm If I had my wishes for this pack it would be.

1. The Fortune Teller back
    • Her Wagon Home
    • The Associated Music or Similar
    • The Fortune Teller career - Both Branches Mystic & Scam Artist
    • Palm Reading
    • Teal Leaf Reading
    • Seances
    • Astrology & The Zodiac
    • Her Potions & Charms
    • The Table where most of the associated divination & Seances can take place including the Soothsayer's crystal ball
    • The Musical Aura
    • The Psychic Conventions
    • Fortune Teller associated Build/Buy Items like Beaded Doorways and Zodiac Themed Tapestry
    • Exorcise Spirits

8651162_f520.jpg

w-600h-450-1360533.jpg

[url="http://"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=jrB0rDk2kts[/url][/url]

2. Bonehilda Back
    • Her crush on the Grim Reaper and trying to get an autograph
    • Her love for a bit of a tipple and the puddles it causes
    • Her chatting up the medical skeletons
    • Her frightening the living maids
    • Scare visitors away
    • Fighting burglars (If we ever get them)
    • Her being totally accepting of ghosts and other paranormal groups
    • Her coffin closet
    • Her clothing theft and other pranks
    • Her love of dogs and training them
    • Child care provider
    • Her vanity and primping in the mirror
    • Cleaning, Laundry

tumblr_mjkd9zKZDj1ruagyno1_1280.jpg

3. Haunted House build pieces
    • Broken Windows
    • Damaged railings on stairs maybe with a fair bit of cobwebs and matching staircase
    • Missing and broken shingles for roofs
    • Menacing looking fireplace perhaps with gargoyles
    • Shutters hanging by a hinge
    • Damaged Porch Screens
    • Rickety Fencing and Matching Gate

4. Cemetery Lot
    • Funerals
    • Cemetery Gates
    • Tombs and the Mausoleum
    • More Gargoyles
    • Pillars with Gargoyles
    • Crying Angel Graves
    • Fog
    • Zombies
    • Funeral Floral Arrangements Update - able to be made on the flower arranging table

Pink-940x408.jpg

5. Ambiance improvements
    • Doorbells back including spooky, posh, gongs etc.
    • Grandfather Clocks that chime and you can choose the chime
    • Cuckoo Clocks that make noise
    • Fog

6. Bird & Bat Houses

7. A Black Knight version of the armor in Decor

8. Spiral Staircases
    • Wrought Iron
    • Stone Castle style
    • Wooden in carious finishes
    • Stainless and Glass

9. The Grim Reaper Door prank back

[url="http://"]https://youtu.be/peKjrDOoDd8[/url]

10. The Paranormal Career

11. The Haunted House Rabbit Hole from the Fall Festivals

ts3_seasons_fall_festival.jpg
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Grim Reaper career for sure. Though if there could be an Undertaker career in the jobs you can experience like in Get To work, that would be cool. And funerals for Sims, as a type of Social Event you can throw.

There could be cost tiers as to what type of service and interment, whether you want a Wake, a Mortuary Funeral with Viewing, Cemetary Burial, or maybe a Home Burial on a home cemetary plot (for that, the residence plot needs to be a certain size so a designated area can be chosen) and it can be haunted or not haunted at your discretion, or maybe depending on whether the deceased's Last Wishes were followed (preferences as to what will happen when they die)? Maybe a Service that can be done at the grave site to Lay Spirits to Rest?

Of course, cremation for a much lower price, with different costs and styles of urns and the choice to keep the urn at home, or inter it at a mausoleum.

I can think of all kinds of neat ways to play that out, and a lot of them are already in the game with urns /tombstones being able to be haunted, essentially.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    Ghosts you can build in CAS, along with more historical and tattered/spooky clothing to dress them in.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Apparently we are getting what I would of wanted, which is BoneHildaaaa!!!!, :)
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    @DarrellRBeebe I think the trailer has shown everything we can get related to clothes, hair and objects. What we can't see is if ghosts can now be made on CAS, I hope they added this. I do'nt think it would be that hard, sicne we already got the UI made for other occults there.