Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delete, Please

CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
edited January 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Ok, nevermind. Please delete the thread, Forum Mods.

Post edited by Catzilla on

Comments

• AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Hello, I would be interested. I don’t use moo or cc.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    This sounds good, I never use CC or mods :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    This will be great to test our skills with out using moo would "Alt" on keyboard be allowed?
  • DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    @chips46 You can use alt without MOO, freeplacing is in fact possible, lifting objects however is not. It also does limit the freeplacing a lot since 'intersecting' objects is not possible without MOO and objects tend to be seen as intersecting very easily :)
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited January 2021
    Nevermind here too.
    I have done one build challenge a few years ago with out using moo and the person is the same like you not knowing about Alt some times you'll find plants with long overhanging leaves if placed near walls will go through the wall using Alt will help not doing that with other things you wont be as creative using moo it will be like placing objects on the grid By using Alt it gives free placement without using moo try it out and see what you think if its ok to use Alt

When are you starting this challenge is there any requirements
    edited January 2021
    Nevermind here too.

I think I'll give this a miss I'm only a once only at entering. Thank you, this is a great idea for anyone wish to try this challenge out, it can be challenging if your used to using moo
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited January 2021
    Alt placement if used on interactive objects can cause similar issues as move objects. I use Alt placement sometimes, on decorative objects. I can avoid using it in this challenge.

OP, I think for the sake of clarity, just say what the first build should be. Perhaps others will join later if the challenge is clear and fun and well managed.

Edit: you can look at the other challenges made in this section, for inspiration on how they are structured.
    As I understand it, a 'request' is not the same as a 'challenge'. If you just want builds for your own gameplay, there are several threads to post your wish in, just have one of the requiment be to not use moo.
    Closed thread, thank you for the responses.