August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

THINGS we want to see in 2022!!

191011121315...Next

Comments

• GökBörüGökBörü Posts: 15 New Member
    i want horses to have wings.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,861 Member
    This big aquarium from Sims FreePlay
    tsfp-u54-ytthumbnail-notext-1280x720.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg
    We should be able to put our own fish inside it that we have caught.
    B7-AFC32-F-7356-469-A-BFB2-1-A67-F9022-A4-F.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    wings will be added on cas . it will be optional.
    I want birdlike wing (very shiny wings) for sims, so they will look like angels.
    I want polo game in sims 4 . ofcourse horses.
    also there are more games with horses such as racing, jereed, horse archery, it would be nice if they add them.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 13,281 Member
    edited August 6
    Like/Dislike landscapes :
    • Lush (Forrest)
    • Desert
    • Rocky (Mountain)
    • Concrete (San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley)
    • Ocean (Beach)
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    edited August 11
    Woohoo in Elevator

Maxis could do like the ferris wheel, just allow woohoo and add the visual effect.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 749 Member
    Woohoo in Elevator

Maxis could do like the ferris wheel, just allow woohoo and add the visual effect.

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator
    Fart in elevator (Multiple Sims)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 5,499 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator

Would be nice to have a glass elevator to place on the outside of buildings too. Also, one of those old ones with a wrought iron metal cage.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,575 Member
    GökBörü wrote: »
    i want horses to have wings.
    Me too!
    I also want unicorns again (like we had in Sims3). And Alicorns (winged unicorns).
    An-Beautiful-White-Winged-Unicorn-unicorns-42784785-947-540.pngAn-Beautiful-White-Winged-Unicorn-unicorns-42784786-540-540.png
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator
    This reminds me that I once got stuck in an elevator. I was in it with my brother who weighed about 400lbs. He thought it would be funny to jump up and down in the elevator but it broke it and we were stuck between floors. Only it didn't hold still like they do on tv and movies. It bobbed up and down over and over for the entire 45min we were stuck in there. He also farted while we were stuck in there. LOL.
    So, maybe "jump up and down in elevator" could be an option.
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator

Would be nice to have a glass elevator to place on the outside of buildings too. Also, one of those old ones with a wrought iron metal cage.
    A glass elevator could also be surrounded by a pool that has fish in it to mimic an aquarium. When I lived in Singapore the elevator at Wisma Atria was glass and surrounded by an aquarium on the bottom floor. It was very cool.

I also want to be able to add new lots to neighborhoods and have create-a-world or world edit mode that lets us landscape like we could in Sims3. I want to have my sims be able to own multiple lots. I'd have them all adjacent to one another to make it like one giant lot. Then I could build my ranch or even a castle/fortress. Although, making an entire neighborhood into a sort of castle fortress would be neat and the buildings inside could be homes for residents, smithy, jewelcrafter, pottery maker, baker, infirmary, alchemist, library, stables, etc.
    edited August 12
    Suceress wrote: »
    A glass elevator could also be surrounded by a pool that has fish in it to mimic an aquarium. When I lived in Singapore the elevator at Wisma Atria was glass and surrounded by an aquarium on the bottom floor. It was very cool.

I also want to be able to add new lots to neighborhoods and have create-a-world or world edit mode that lets us landscape like we could in Sims3. I want to have my sims be able to own multiple lots. I'd have them all adjacent to one another to make it like one giant lot. Then I could build my ranch or even a castle/fortress. Although, making an entire neighborhood into a sort of castle fortress would be neat and the buildings inside could be homes for residents, smithy, jewelcrafter, pottery maker, baker, infirmary, alchemist, library, stables, etc.

A full wall fish tank would be lovely. If they give elevators maybe they could add also an option for underground garages and give us a car platform elevator. Being able to add more lots to current worlds and make changes in the neighbourhoods would be the cherry on top.
    Post edited by crocobaura on
    Tearoom venue

Sorry I don't like coffee :p
    In France, a tea room is called Salon de thé, and pastries and cakes are also served.

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,575 Member
    Ooh, I like the idea of a car elevator. I really would love it if we could connect floors with foundation to floors without foundation. I get they would have to mess with wall-height textures and such, but what if they made it so you could have short or medium walls and then the foundation could go up just high enough that whatever walls chosen would be the same height as the tall walls based on foundation height. I hope that is making sense.

I found a picture of the aquarium in wisma atria
    1628927159279-png.120285
    Suceress wrote: »
    I found a picture of the aquarium in wisma atria

That's a very pretty aquarium and would make a very beautiful attraction in the sims. I imagine little kids and toddlers looking at the fishes with their face stuck to the aquarium wall. I have built some sort of inbuilt wall aquarium using the Sea Plus aquarium that came with Dine Out and doorways, but would love a true floor to ceiling aquarium that fits seamlessly against each other like the Perfect Private aquarium. Also, would love an aquarium that could store a lot more fishes as well as fishable jellyfish so I could make a jellyfish aquarium.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,302 Member
    I would love an option to do virtual school or some form of home school. I would really like it if virtual school was part of the pop-up for both elementary and highschool. You could choose for them to go alone, do virtual school, or (in the case of highschool) go with them. My werewolves need a more flexible school schedule for days with high fury, teething pains, etc
    edited August 13
    Fingernails and toenails for every outfits

You can imagine the time that will take to add nails 40 times (5 outfits x 8 categories) or 80 times if the sim is an occult.

Alien disguise : Body hair for every outfit

For an unknown reason, body hair is applied to 1 outfit instead of all the outfits for the alien disguise (human form).
    edited August 13
    Well my CAS requests were ...
    • Teeth ... (2017)
    • Scars ... (2018)
    • Piercings ... (2019)
    • Fingernails/toenails ... (2021)
    • Body hair ... (2022)
    • Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia) ... (Survey 2020)
    • Prosthetics ... (Survey 2020)

I hope Dual Eye Color will come soon.
    edited August 15
    Calendar Holiday : Day off settings

3 levels :
    Only school and high school are closed
    + University is closed
    + Career day off