Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ENIGMATICS - A Supernatural Teen-Drama Comic [UPDATED 21-32!!]

Comments

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Oooh What a calming chapter. :blush: Parents are so warm and nice and Bo seems like a sweetheart. :o Going by feels now.
  • mrkingvmrkingv Posts: 103 Member
    @mercuryfoam Bo is a kind girl, very calm (unliky the 'explosive' Allie haha) ♥

NEW CHAPTER!
    CHAPTER 5: Response
    b5d2f6664310c148f72d86aaa41d042a3594bbf9.png
    Open 'spoiler tab' to read the chapter* or read it at WebToons HERE
    a5393880a5e3763dee5b1732ca4a9a5567848a00.png
    7706c4472e81edc50059759b2a5e50751e13d2e4.png
    0f58d0bde3a71d932666b24e4591e7f19507b27f.png
    5d0e511bfad46f9d911f1de0afb8e699e106f22b.png
    5f64ed6a1fff265ae63c45bf67eb69e231a0d616.png
    cc5a7416d32e1b548f5e556545172a261176423f.png
    630bb64d7b21eda49c88ec6968fa5d45f5c8777a.png
    7cebc1dba6df2b680bf8873240d47da85eec1029.png
    d44653643de3d66026d9acaeb989c4d1c441fad6.png
    GKOVUiH.png

Forum Discussion • Read it HERE
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    The discrimination is disgusting. Disguised as "jokes"... I'm really glad about the outcome of this chapter though!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Woops, am behind!

Chapter 4
    I like that phrase. “what the eyes don’t see, the heart doesn’t feel”. Aw man, they’re not even supposed to use their supernatural abilities when they’re close to humans now? And there seems to be so much hatred from the human side already – that’s not good. Disembodied voice has a point. If an occult is causing problems and their crimes and capture becomes public knowledge, things will only get worse.

Chapter 5
    Heh, I think Olga is my favourite of the three. And the racism, even in a public school, against occults is horrible. They don’t need to be “civilized”. Aw man, this is a powder keg just waiting to explode, isn’t it? Enigmatics or no enigmatics 😶
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @Julyvee94 That's what 'bullies' do... Say it's a joke, when in fact only a side is laughing. Sad.

@_sims_Yimi
    Fear leads to hate... You persecute those you can't control. It has been like this for a very long time. And the Enigmatics were created because of this very reason. As a hope to protect the occult world from this hatred.

@DeafSimmer
    Pretty much that. The girls have two options: stand still and just watch occults being more and more persecuted, or take action and do their best to help those in suffer. They chose the second.
    GKOVUiH.png

edited March 2021
    NEW CHAPTER!!
    I think I'll post the chapters only at WebToons from now on, since to post here I had also to post on Tumblr and it was starting to become kind of a headache. :'(:'( Sorry, guys <3 Besides that, I think the comic looks a lot better at WC. :#

lzqTiRK.png

Post edited by mrkingv on
    GKOVUiH.png

DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @mrkingv
    The comic does look better on that website. Tumblr can be a pain sometimes. Tried to post my story there once, and it kept flagging my posts. Bo should have remained calm instead of screaming, but that's a normal reaction to creepy critters anyway. No wonder the residents asked if they heard that. I wonder if the scream caused the water creature to be aggressive.

Tumblr can be a bless and a curse.
    She should've :D:D But I know I would scream even louder. Maybe Bo scared them? :s
    GKOVUiH.png

edited March 2021
    NEW CHAPTER!!
    tedBlIy.png
    Post edited by mrkingv on
    GKOVUiH.png

@DeafSimmer
    Olga is a very chill girl <3 And yeah, going to school can definitely be unhelpful in that sense. But also, since supernaturals using their powers is a taboo, they don't have muc time or place to develop them.
    About Mr. Amginè motives, I can't wait to further go into that :D
    GKOVUiH.png

Chapter 7
    I love that triple picture of the girls’s eyes up close, with two of them scared and Olga looking uncaring as ever. Made me chuckle. 😂

Stopping Mr. Scaley in his tracks seems like quite the obstacle for them. I wonder why he is so angry and lashing out at people. Did something happen to his lake? Did they throw stuff in they weren’t supposed to? Steal something out? Or something else entirely? Hmm…

I can’t help but wonder if Amginé is a supernatural like them, or a normal human. That would be a twist.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi
    Olga being dear Olga :D
    All "soon" to be found out! Except for Mr. Amginè's origins - I think he would still like to be an engima for now... :o:o
    GKOVUiH.png

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @mrkingv
    kay. Bo is my favourite. She is so calm. ❤

I like how their abilities seem to have limitations and specific conditions to fulfil. Makes me root for the girls more. Am curious about Amgine's identity still but that is def a mystery that eont be solved anytime now.

The creature doesnt have a name now, so im going to call it a kappa 😆
    @mercuryfoam
    Yes, she is. Bo is the very opposite of Allie in that sense.
    And you know, limitations make you go resourceful :D

About Mr. Amginè... one mystery at a time :D:D
    GKOVUiH.png

edited March 2021
    NEW CHAPTER <3

V38IUeD.png
    GKOVUiH.png

@DeafSimmer
    Good genetics run in the family. She absolutely did! No way Olga would simp,y let them walk away :* But her eyes are actually purple. She still hasn't 'unlocked' her dark form...
    GKOVUiH.png

Chapter 8
    Oooooh, can Olga see the future? Or was that just a dream and is she worried that it will happen if they don’t act soon? I wonder which of those it is. I’m really starting to like her. Calm, level-headed even when she’s being provoked, and with a very intimidating dad (😂). The three of them seem to round off each other pretty well.
    Ooooh that Simray could be just what they need! Hopefully they can get their hands on it, or complete it and swipe it for their own use...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited March 2021
    @_sims_Yimi
    It was a dream. If only she could see the future :D Yeah, the three balance each other in some way or another. And Olga's dad (Nicolae) is for sure kind of intimidating...

More on 'Chapter 10: SimRay' :o:o
    GKOVUiH.png

edited March 2021
    NEW CHAPTER!

d4yAlFh.png
    GKOVUiH.png

@DeafSimmer
    Her father would be the lesser of two evils - he would probably get more excited by the idea that his daughter got interested in a device of his. Her mom on the other hand...
    GKOVUiH.png

NEW CHAPTER!

jd7A139.png
    GKOVUiH.png