Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hear me out...

So, hear me out what if we could exchange sims phone number. As of now when you meet an npc sim they automatically go to contacts. So instead of that once you exchange introductions to a sim you can have the option to exchange numbers with them. They'll either accept or decline depending on if they like your sim or even their mood. It could very unique to each sim on whether they accept you or not. For example, you're at the park and you see a sad npc so being the good person you are you go over try to console them maybe try to brighten up their day. If everything all positive you can ask npc for their number and they can say something like " Thank you for cheering me up I really needed that. I would love for you to have my number".

Just how you can ask an npc for their number they can do the same to you. You can also become best friends with an npc but unless you have their number you cant contact them or vise versa.

This was a random idea that had and something that I think would be really cool. I remember in sims 3 my sims knew literally everyone in town plus people from other worlds and it was just an endless scroll. Also, I noticed I only keep my sims in contact with like 5 people and the other 30 in their contacts are irrelevant.

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I would love this. I hate that every sim you meet goes on your list. I only want to see relevant sims but I have to scroll through long lists of nobodies. 😆😆😆😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    teamjenteamjen Posts: 50 Member
    I would love this. I hate that every sim you meet goes on your list. I only want to see relevant sims but I have to scroll through long lists of nobodies. 😆😆😆😆

exactly I just want people who are actually relevant in my sims lives to have their phone number.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    eh kind of but also noooooo

because meanwhile i wouldn't want every random sim on my list

i feel like i would still rather have that than having to keep killing sims cause grimmy won't give me their phone number :sweat_smile:

and also i play lot of saves where i wish sims wouldnt even own phone so phone numbers would just be mega annoyance

like idk i guess some other friendly interaction like "make acquaintance" i would like better where they dont need to take out that darned smart phone of theirs
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AFelowSimmerAFelowSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_E4B55XO4&list=TLPQMTMwMTIwMjH8_FC4VWMT9A&index=3
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We can exchange phone numbers already. It pops up as a pie choice in FRIENDLY I think.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We can exchange phone numbers already. It pops up as a pie choice in FRIENDLY I think.

I just saw in the game that I can exchange numbers in the ROMANCE category so it’s there but not close. Also, for me, I did not see this pop up till yesterday. So I didn’t really know. Also also it doesn’t really work like I explained in my post.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2021
    There was an old mod made by Scumbombo (who has sadly passed away) that kinda worked like that, it was called "Unlisted Phone Numbers", the mod is no longer working.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    teamjen wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I just saw in the game that I can exchange numbers in the ROMANCE category so it’s there but not close. Also, for me, I did not see this pop up till yesterday. So I didn’t really know. Also also it doesn’t really work like I explained in my post.

Yes, it could have been done better. It should also be based on friendship not just a romantic attraction.
  • Options
    logion wrote: »
    There was an old mod made by Scumbombo (who has sadly passed away) that kinda worked like that, it was called "Unlisted Phone Numbers", the mod is no longer working.

Aww that is sad and I might look for another mod like it.

• Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    i think sims should have better social media profiles and maybe if you add your sim on a certain platform it gives you more social options
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤