Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New haunt pack: Last chance for Bonehilda?

I would say yes, unless they make a SKELETON pack which will never come, I think this is Bonehilda's last chance to appear on SIMS 4.

I don't think the "skeleton servant" from Jungle Adventure replaces Bonehilda. (The casting item even breaks after some uses..)

Please @SimGuruGeorge can you make this beautiful ske-lady appear on The Sims 4? :)

Thanks! Let's hope for the best!

Comments

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    This is the last straw if she doesn't come back like The Sims and The Sims 3
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    This is the last straw if she doesn't come back like The Sims and The Sims 3

I am very scared now.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    If she isn't in this pack, I think they could add her in a halloween patch. As a free gift, like the Grim guitar and Holiday Stuff. But I really hope she'll be included in this SP!
  • Options
    If she isn't in this pack, I think they could add her in a halloween patch. As a free gift, like the Grim guitar and Holiday Stuff. But I really hope she'll be included in this SP!

Sad thing is there hasn't been any free gift since the anniversary tub. Last halloween we got nothing :(
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Never give up hope. We can always get more occult packs, or an Anniversary or Halloween patch. She was introduced in Makin' Magic along with dragons, so they could come in a pack together.

Maybe we'll get her as a hireable service NPC available only for occults? That would just require recycling the maids and making them into skeletons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

Sad thing is there hasn't been any free gift since the anniversary tub. Last halloween we got nothing :(

True. You'd think recreating Bonehilda in TS4 would be easy because we already have the butler mechanic from VG stuff and moving skeletons in JA.. Let's hope we'll see her soon, Bonehilda deserves better
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    Never give up hope. We can always get more occult packs, or an Anniversary or Halloween patch. She was introduced in Makin' Magic along with dragons, so they could come in a pack together.

Maybe we'll get her as a hireable service NPC available only for occults? That would just require recycling the maids and making them into skeletons.

Thanks I really hope you get your dragons too, maybe a medieval Sims pack, a monster hunter pack or a Dragon Tamer stuff pack.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2021
    we will find reason to place bonehilda in every single pack until the day she returns in her beautiful maid dress and makes us all happy

even if its something completely different like active school pack i will demand that school is cleaned by bonehilda so bonehilda must return

or hotels for that matter

or perhaps in generations pack youll need lovely bonehilda to clean the house and look after backyard graveyards and maybe there would also be nursehilda to look after elders

you know. there is always place for skeletal maid in the house

I have actually filled several closets in the house with her inanimate relatives in hopes she comes back eventually

(also like if we can have patchy then bonehilda should be about as easy to implement)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Here's hoping. I really want her back too... going to Selvadora for skellies isn't the same. I doubt it will be the last chance to get her though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I think that this would be a great pack for Bonehilda to turn up in. But as long as we get at least one more occult pack, she could still turn up. I mean I'm hoping for quite a few more occult packs: werewolves, superheroes, faeries, demons, or just anything else occult/paranormal really. Although this one would make the most sense, it wouldn't be impossible to add her into other occult packs, I suppose.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Justice for Bonehilda!!
  • Options
    Justice for bonehilda!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would love Bonehilda to make a comeback. I can only play her in my Sims 3.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Honest question, since I never played Sims 3

Other than the obvious cool factor of having a skeleton maid, what makes Bonehilda so special? Or is the cool factor enough of a reason why people want her back? (which is totally fair)
  • Options
    Bonehilda is very helpful & friendly.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

So, Like Patchy except for housework?
  • Options
    Yup she is. :)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited January 2021
    Kinda. She can do some cool spooky things, too. Throughout her incarnations:
    • She can feed a baby without waking it up.
    • She can drink from a bar; the drink goes through her body and spills onto the floor.
    • She'll try to get the Grim Reaper's autograph.
    • She makes human maids quit out of fear that her employers will make them undead like Bonehilda.
    • Fight intruders.
    She also has various interactions with sims, based on how familiar they are with magic/scary things or what their traits are.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    why y'all acting like if sims 4 is ending after the next stuff pack? We are probably going to packs up until 2024 or so... There's plenty of time for a lot of supernatural/occult packs. I don't see how bonehilda would fit in a ghost hunting career, even tho I want her as much as all of you do.
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

So, Like Patchy except for housework?

@DaWaterRat now I'm wandering how would she react to Patchy haha maybe she would've a crush on him if we had both in the same lot?!
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Save bonrhilda for a supernatural themed expansion.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2021
    Probably... but aren't you a bit dramatic? I'm pretty sure when this game will end not everyone will have gotten everything they wanted with the sims 4...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Honest question, since I never played Sims 3

Other than the obvious cool factor of having a skeleton maid, what makes Bonehilda so special? Or is the cool factor enough of a reason why people want her back? (which is totally fair)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IkTB6fyjo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsNyCxm7DQ

:wink:
    she is just the cutest, sweetest most helpful maid you shall ever encounter

+ I just really like how she stays around in her little box waiting to get cleaning and never complains
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I really want Bonehilda to reappear too!

If she isn‘t in the pack, she would be an awesome anniversary gift added to the base game! We already have cowplants in base game, so Bonehilda would fit right in!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Burglars and Bonehilda would be an excellent anniversary gift, to be honest.