Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I miss ghost babies.

This is weird, but since I am a family, and supernatural player. I wish ghost could have babies as théy could in 3.

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I loved them. Also, making ghosts in CAS. We could make an entire ghost family.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,188 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I loved them. Also, making ghosts in CAS. We could make an entire ghost family.

I don't understand why isn't there a patch to do that ?
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    All other occults can have babies and created in CAS. I feel like the CAS creation has been an oversight and I'm not sure but I think the babies being objects might have something to do with why we can't have ghost babies either. It's almost like ghosts were patched in then quickly forgotten. Other occults came along and they coded properly for them and they never bothered to go back and fix the ghosts. It would be nice if they did go back and give them some more attention.

I do miss my entire ghost families. My avatar is a ghost from TS3 that was born as a ghost baby. I adored her.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I would love to have them!!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    Oh this would be soooo cute! Once I got a pregnant ghost sim off the gallery, then she had a normal baby. Once she had the baby I made the kid think that the mom was super weird because she was a ghost. She argued with her a bunch and just hated her. Then my game somehow deleted that save. So that was unfortunate.
  • Options
    mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    Same!
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Yes! I miss this a lot as well! I especially loved getting a jelly bean "death" ghost baby! They're so cute <3
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I didn't know Sims 3 could have baby ghosts. I never played my ghosts like that before, that gives me an idea next time I play my Sims 3.