March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More poses for the photographer career (console)

I know PC has a mod where models will use real poses when doing a photoshoot. Sadly this is not an option for us console people. The few poses they do, are cheesy. I'd like to see a patch that adds a bunch of new poses.

Comments

• ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    Please yes. We definitely need more romantic poses and it would be nice if it was free. For me the markers don't cut it because of the spacing. The poses are all over the place with a large group of Sims. Two will be standing normal and the third sim has their leg up and eyes crossed :D

I guess they released an option to get a family photo but it's no longer available. They should make that available again.

As far as paid content... I'd love a rabbit hole photo option where you can send off up to 8 sims and they come back with group photos in different poses. They would show up in inventory like graduation.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I support this. Haven't heard of that mod, though. Do you have a link @shotbyron?
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    yeah they really need to add some couple and family portrait poses cause meanwhile i can fake them by doing some really complicated things it should just be easier to have most basic wedding and family portraits without all that nonsense

and i would also like proper antique frames for photography and paintings so i could actually use them in my old mansions without feeling they look off
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I was just thinking this while playing earlier. I also want the ability to do larger group photos, so my sim family can have their kids in the pictures. My sims were trying to take a family portrait earlier, but their child daughter couldn't be in the pictures. I also agree that we need more frames that look antique.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    I was just thinking this while playing earlier. I also want the ability to do larger group photos, so my sim family can have their kids in the pictures. My sims were trying to take a family portrait earlier, but their child daughter couldn't be in the pictures. I also agree that we need more frames that look antique.

Not on console, but I also really want better group photos. You can take photos of multiple Sims, but even if the kids are in there it's clear they're not...together. So it's just a photo of Sims awkwardly standing next to each other doing their own thing. You don't really want to send that to Grandma for Christmas, do you? I want my Sims parents to stand with their arms around each other and hands on their child(ren)'s shoulders, I want siblings to give each other noogies, I want playful Sims to make bunny ears...is this too much, EA?!?