Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fellow Death Enthusiasts Help!

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
I've been trying to end bjergsens existence for so many hours but I can't seem to succeed :/

I tried to burn their house down and almost burned my own sims instead that were standing on other end of neighborhood all safe cause game decided they were close to fire when they were not
mG8L99y.png
(oh come on elsa just burnnn)

i gave up on that plan and put bjergsens in my creepy basement torture room instead but they just don't die (been standing there for like week by now)

CPUiMC2.png
(they even had nerve to magically regain their hygiene and now are telling me my house is dirty as if they have right to complain)

why won't they perish??????
do sims have to be part of my household to perish??? what is going on?? :weary: I just want to revenge my ghost toddler :bawling:
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I think killing unplayed sims can be kind of tricky. My evil Vampire sim was murdering people in her basement, and she was just locking them down there. But they took forever to die- it might actually be a bug.
    The quickest way I found is putting a pool down there, and then putting a fence around the pool. They'll inevitably jump into the pool and start swimming, and then they'll be dead as soon as they get too tired.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    I think killing unplayed sims can be kind of tricky. My evil Vampire sim was murdering people in her basement, and she was just locking them down there. But they took forever to die- it might actually be a bug.
    The quickest way I found is putting a pool down there, and then putting a fence around the pool. They'll inevitably jump into the pool and start swimming, and then they'll be dead as soon as they get too tired.

well they did kill my toddler via forgetting them to their fancy pool in this storyline so perhaps its only fitting to build a magical drowning pool for them :triumph::star:

I shall be back to report if the mighty bjergsens perish after that
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    Drowning them seems to be the most efficient way to actually make sure they die from my experience, but it can still be a surprisingly lengthy process. If you have seasons, move/bring them to an empty lot and use the weather machine if the weather isn’t already super hot or freezing, and I’ve found that they can overheat or freeze to death pretty quickly (you can build your own sims a small shelter and lock the doors to keep the sims you’re killing from seeking shelter lol)

If you have MCCC, you can cheat to kill them by any death possible in the game which is fun 😈

EDIT: Merging them with your household is the most efficient way to make sure they actually will die. But as long as you keep them from seeking shelter, i think heat or freezing conditions can easily kill a sim you don’t control
    Drowning them seems to be the most efficient way to actually make sure they die from my experience, but it can still be a surprisingly lengthy process. If you have seasons, move/bring them to an empty lot and use the weather machine if the weather isn’t already super hot or freezing, and I’ve found that they can overheat or freeze to death pretty quickly (you can build your own sims a small shelter and lock the doors to keep the sims you’re killing from seeking shelter lol)

If you have MCCC, you can cheat to kill them by any death possible in the game which is fun 😈

EDIT: Merging them with your household is the most efficient way to make sure they actually will die. But as long as you keep them from seeking shelter, i think heat or freezing conditions can easily kill a sim you don’t control

yeah i know weather deaths are easiest but i might kill innocent bystanders in process and i want to kill selectively

and for mods i don't really want to use any in this save cause i plan to have it for long time and i want to avoid breaking the save with mod problems and updates :sweat_smile:

(i mean obviously i could have just downloaded specific mod by sacrificial but... i dont think this is save for that :lol: )
    Ok so try inviting them to your house and build a pool. Invite them to swim, get your sim out while at least one of them is still in. Then go into build mode and wall off the pool. You might have to separately do this for each member if you can’t get them all in the pool at the same time. But they *should* eventually drown.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Judging by Greystillplays, lock them in a room with a grill should do the trick. I usually use a vampire emotion burst to kill npcs, or if it's one of my spellcasters that is offended I have a mod by zer0 to make certain spells fatal.

I'd invite them for a dip in the pool with your scenario.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Badly prepared pufferfish nigiri might also work. Or if it's not badly prepared, make sure they're miserable when they eat it. Or a Selvadoradian relic that marks a sim for death. Stick them in a room with a stinky rodent or a herd of hungry cowplants... Plenty of ways that should be relatively fast or at least add an interesting twist. Provided you have the relevant packs of course.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I just love the title of this thread.
    I haven't tried to burn an NPC since just after the firefighters were added. It succeed then. Spellcaster, NPC, wooden floor (must have been after eco) rugs and boom! The firefighters were running around like the keystone cops though... too little too late. Hehe..
    egTcBMc.png
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    Badly prepared pufferfish nigiri might also work. Or if it's not badly prepared, make sure they're miserable when they eat it. Or a Selvadoradian relic that marks a sim for death. Stick them in a room with a stinky rodent or a herd of hungry cowplants... Plenty of ways that should be relatively fast or at least add an interesting twist. Provided you have the relevant packs of course.

the thing is my sims are too good at cooking for the nigiri :sweat_smile:

I usually use cowplant but I feel like its just cowplant cruelty at this point to keep them starving and feed them sim or 2 and then at some point forget to feed them and then they die and i get mega sad cause they were such a good boi and deserved none of my bs :bawling:
    Can you even get a sim to autonomously eat cow plant cake?
    edited January 2021
    Can you even get a sim to autonomously eat cow plant cake?

yeah they will autonomously hunt for passerby sims or if you put them in room sims in that room will eventually reach for cake
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited January 2021
    Do you have Spa Day? If you do, get them in a sauna and just get one of your sim to talk to them, and then after a few minutes, rotate your sim out with another of your sim and talk to them again. Make sure your second sim is already ready in the sauna right before your first sim goes out, so there is no awkward pause. If not, then your victim will want to get out of the sauna. XD

So yeah, you need at least 2 sims for this to work out. :D But I've done it a few times for unplayed sims or townies and worked a charm. LOL. And it is probably the easiest that doesn't need luck or other conditions like the nigiri one or the cowplant one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Do you have Spa Day? If you do, get them in a sauna and just get one of your sim to talk to them, and then after a few minutes, rotate your sim out with another of your sim and talk to them again.

So yeah, you need at least 2 sims for this to work out. :D But I've done it a few times and works a charm. LOL.

"oh hey nice you came for visit!
    did you know we have sauna in our spooky basement? right. isn't it weird...come try? >:)"
    edited January 2021
    I did it! with the good old pool of doom
    L1RnURp.png
    ''Hmm, Odd, didn't think theyd give us a pool to relax in''
    f7EXBKA.png
    ''Is it just me or is this pool getting bigger?''
    Yeq5udZ.png
    ''Let's swim!'' ''Mom join us!''
    ''But I don't want to wet my hair : ( ''
    nS1jbZk.png
    ''Okay fine I'll swim with you''
    ''hey where did the floor go? :scream: ''
    tTFcUfq.png
    ''Guys I'm so snoozy''
    tmj7qgX.png
    ''Oh ffff leg cramp''
    pRGIiu4.png
    Can't.Swim.No more.
    also Catherine got to finally meet death for the first time in her immortal life
    IQNWzUi.png
    A rather polite entity i dare say
    QzYTqFQ.png
    If I didn't have husband already I might have been enarmored with thou humble existence
    7LJO7Si.png
    kKPlurS.png
    Death: awwwwww
    tSKoCw7.png
    but I really must get to reaping now my darling
    Zhhp5hf.png
    xYR4tLf.png
    MOreiwj.png
    I didn't get sofia in there because I thought i shall cruelly have one bjergsen survive by being elsewhere
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I love how it turned out! :joy: Amazing! Congrats!! B)

Sofia is the best one of them anyway. Such a tragic backstory supports her possible celebrity career o:)
    Lol great results, I’m glad you accomplished it. Catherine flirting with death is fantastic
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited January 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I've been trying to end bjergsens existence for so many hours but I can't seem to succeed :/

I tried to burn their house down and almost burned my own sims instead that were standing on other end of neighborhood all safe cause game decided they were close to fire when they were not

:D HAHAHAHAHA The fire part sounds like karma to me :D I am just curious, did the Bjergsens kill your toddler? :o
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    Simmingal wrote: »

:D HAHAHAHAHA The fire part sounds like karma to me :D I am just curious, did the Bjergsens kill your toddler? :o

I mean obviously its made up scenario game wouldnt autonomously end toddler lives or if it would they wouldn't be ghosts (evil aunties from child services would take them away)

but basically the story until this moment:
    I had this young dude sim called Vikram and he was dating Elsa Bjergsen

but one day they "mess around" bit too much bit too soon which resulted in bundle of joy Adaline

Elsa decided Adaline doesn't get to meet her dad cause things were awkward (cause elsa and vikram ended up breaking up and stuff)

so dads side of family was left out
    despite their efforts to get to know the child

until one day at bjergsens,in their ugly modern house Adaline takes interest on the oh so large pool

and no bjergsen in the house is looking after her because theyre too busy doing some stupid club stuff and whatever

and the poor toddler drowns in the pool with no one helping her

only to come back as a ghost haunting her dad

which normally would be scary i guess but actually dads side of family is full of occults so they accept her right in

and set out to revenge the awful bjergsens

which well through some struggles they managed to do in the end :wink:

naturally one could say it was just accident but obviously this immortal family is rather angry at losing their precious heiress to something so ridiculous as swimming pool

so they are trying to find a way to bring her back to life eventually through magic or otherwise

though i think it might take some time so in the meanwhile she exists as cute ghost toddler
    edited January 2021
    @Simmingal that’s a great story! Obviously most of the good stuff in our stories has to take place in our imaginations but our sims can at least act out the surface of the plots lol