Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make MySims Great Again

RocsaiRocsai Posts: 47 Member
Greetings :smile:

Do you remember the MySims games?
https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/mysims/mysims
I loved the PC version because it had online multiplayer. You could invite few friends in a private garden, play games, chat and show your houses. Great fun!

EA closed the servers back in 2011 and since then, I’m thinking about this game, from time to time.
I know other games that have been disconnected from their online servers (including EA games) that are now up and running again. They use Hamachi, Radmin or any other software allowing players to play together. I don't know technically how to do that, I just know it's possible :|
Recently, some modders found out how to make people play together The Sims 4... What a feat! I guess it would be easier to make the online of MySims work again...?

Does anyone would be interested to play it again?
Who could build something like that? :p

Comments

• jjjheatingjjjheating Posts: 1 New Member
    Heck yeah! I played on the Wii growing up but recently got the PC version and it looks like it would be lots of fun online! Also EA should make a new Mysims for Switch or PC 😎
  • AlucardAlucard Posts: 1 New Member
    I still can't understand why it isn't on the switch yet... it has the potential to become as good if not better than Animal Crossing. I am more than sure that if they can make so many Sims games and DLC's, it wouldn't be so hard to make a MySims game again, especially for the switch.

Anyway, regarding the servers, if there was a local play instead of needing to use an account, it would make things a million times easier, but even so, there would be needed some significant changes to the game to be able to use all the online features. Not impossible but also not something easy to do either.
  • LimezLimez Posts: 1 New Member
    I really think a MySims Remake would be awesome, with some graphics upgrades, some new items and quests and whatnot.