SUL SUL SIMMERS!
As we all know, there are countless amazing Lots that are being uploaded to the Gallery every single day. But because it is not possible for us to check out every single one of those Lots, it can be easy to miss some truly amazing creations out there. That is where you can get involved as we need your support! Did you spot an awesome Lot creation on the Gallery? Then let us know by posting on this thread to nominate other player’s Lot creations for a Maxis Favourite
which will be visible to all players on the Gallery!
Help us to find the best builds out there!THREAD RULES:
- For your post, please include the full name of the Lot and the Origin ID of the original creator.
If you are able to add the link to the Web Gallery, please do so! That saves us some valuable time that we can then spend testing more items.
- If you need to edit your original post, please indicate very clearly what changes you made. This will help us to keep better track of old vs. new nominations.
- While we truly enjoy exploring Lots from our established builders, it is always great to take a look at some hidden gems as well. We love to make someone's day special by giving a Maxis Fav to Simmers who have not received any yet.
- This thread is for nominations only! If you want to contribute to the discussion, please head over to this thread for the specific Curation Guide related discussion or join other curation related discussions here.
- Please keep in mind that being nominated in this thread is not a guarantee that we will curate. So, please do not be disappointed if your Lot does not make the cut.
- Before nominating a creation, please make sure to read our General and Lot specific Curation Guidelines. You can find them here: ‘The Maxis Curation Guide’.
- It's always greatly appreciated if you find the time to playtest a Lot before nominating it here.
- Nominations should be for creations made by other creators, please do not nominate yourself.
With these specifics in mind, now go ahead and recommend your favorite Lots on the Gallery! We can't wait to see your suggestions!