Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adjusting skills

I made a new family and after playing them a while I joined one of them in the firefighter career. Problem is I was close to max lvl in both athletic and mechanical skill, and going up in lvl in those are one of the main ways to get promoted. In addition I have the bug where they sometimes/ most times, do not respond to emergencies. I think that only goes for small house fires, but that is mainly what I get until I get promoted. So far I'm lvl 4, halfway to 5. So what I want to do is, reset my skills in athletic and mechanical to 0, and just adjust them back up again when I reached maxed in that career. All normal jobs only require you to have the skills to get a promotion, but in this career, they don't care about how good you are, only if you can get even better.

So how do I reset those 2 skills, and how do I bring them back up again later? (skill 7-10 is a pain, and I rather not do those again).

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If not averse to using mods, NRaas MasterController can be used to set skill levels (MC Cheats module required).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net