Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @SoulGal7 ,
    I will keep her fame as long as she does the acting career aspiration :) But after that , Sulani simple life :) Oh yea he is so cute pup, he is cuter when grown up :p Oh paparazzis do not bother me, there are those 2 I always have in my saves, Melody know both and why I have not posted about them :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2021
    @permanentrose
    Well it looks like Jules is thoroughly enjoying her last day in the career. :) Aww, so cute how Pickles is protecting Rowan. :) I won't be focusing too much on aspirations for the twins either. They'll probably just plod along with the ones they have for now. However, I do have 'other' plans for at least one of them, maybe both! ;)

@SoulGal7
    WHOA! Triplets! Wow! Congratulations to Sakura and Wolfgang. They sure have their hands full now! :) So glad to hear the Onesies reappeared in the bassinet. I thought my twins onesies were just gone too! Very good news! Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up! The Sims is so weird sometimes with the autonomous actions eh? Hey, I just gave birth to triplets, but oh well, I want you! NOW! :D

Yes, for me personally, I've changed my schedule because I want she and Josh to retire in Henford. It just makes more sense to me for them. :) You can stick to the original schedule if you had plans for it that way. Or switch around whatever worlds you haven't played yet. Whatever you feel is appropriate for Sakura and her family. :)

Oh yes! She is definitely out for revenge, BIG time! Sorry to burst your bubble, but Essa is not preggers. She was just nauseous out of anxiety and fear for Josh. ;) They probably (99% sure) won't have anymore kids. Unless Josh gets abducted or something. o.O I can't even imagine having to listen to the man you love telling another woman to get back in bed and all that implies. It would be soul-crushing. :( Yep, she doesn't know that, yet. But perhaps by the time she does find out, she'll be a vampire herself. We'll see how it goes. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, that's a couch! Totally missed that. Just assumed it was a bed for some reason. :D So cute how pets will hide under stuff like that when they're scared. Very realistic! I've had pets in real life do that too. One of our dogs was terrified of thunderstorms and would always go try to hide under our bed. I understand why he was scared though. He was on my lap as a puppy during a storm one time in the Summer and there was a fan in a window behind the couch where we were sitting that got hit by lightening. Knocked us both off the couch. o.O

Yep, she doesn't believe it, she's a woman out for blood now! Kat's! o.O Look out you evil *beep* ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    These comments are short tonight sorry. I'm just so swamped this week with school work, but I want to try not to get too behind on comments since I still enjoy doing them :)

@Karababy52
    What a great set up you have for next month! You got really great shots of Essa reactions too! I'm glad she'll have Damon to help her, this is great way to really complete Damon's redemption arc :) It will be interesting to see the girls' reaction too to their old babysitter kidnapping and using mind control on their dad too.

@SoulGal7
    OMG, congrats on your triplets! What a surprise! You have quite the full house now, I can't wait to see all the girls aged up <3 Sorry if I missed this in your post, but did you give either Wolfgang or Sakura the fertile trait or the "on ley line" lot trait, or did they have triplets without any interference from traits? Just curious :) Love seeing your family grow <3

@Ellupelluellu
    That sounds like a good plan for next month and this challenge in general, no point in stressing yourself out over catching up. Haha, toddler and pet chaos is the cutest chaos <3 Love seeing your big, happy family. Nice work with the GF aspiration too!
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 28: "Power at it's best, is love implementing the demands of justice!"

mncHlQz.png

Notes
    6K7fmJ4.png
    "Essa! It's so good to see you."
    "Congratulations, another Son. How's Molly and the baby?"
    "Thanks! They're both good, sleeping upstairs. How are you doing? You seemed very upset when you called. You have something important to ask me?"
    "Yes, I do, but before we get into that, there's something else I need to give you first."

LcFME8w.png
    "Is that...what I think it is?"
    "Yes, it's your Mother's ashes."

WM1tWyI.png
    "Oh my God, Mama, No!"
    "She wanted to come home. She missed you, her family."
    "I had hopes she was still alive, but now..."
    "I'm so sorry Damon."

iZaBUmq.png
    "Wait...how, what, where did you get this? Why do you have her ashes? What happened to her?"

Essa told the story of how Josh had tried to save her from burning up in the Sun, but she didn't make it inside in time and died on their sidewalk in front of the house in DSV. She continued telling him all that had occurred afterward, their search, and how she manifested in their Evergreen Harbor home.

ilROBDw.png
    "She was there when you visited Damon, but we couldn't tell you. It had to be her choice. We wanted to so much, but felt we should honor her wishes. I hope you understand."
    "I do, it's okay. Mama always loved to play, to be free. She missed her mortal life and...the Sun."

4rZAhgm.png
    "Damon, listen to me. Remember how I did a spell to call you from the grave and brought you back to life?"
    "Of course I do, I'll never forget how you saved me. I owe you my life."
    "I can do the same for your Mother now."
    "Yes, YES! You can, do it! Dad's going to be so happy. This'll probably save his life too. He hasn't been the same since Mama went missing, always in his dark mode, always moping around this house hoping she'd appear."
    "Alright then, here goes..."

VBuTjxk.png
    "Necrocallious InnaCentsio"
    "HUZZAH!"

K3BTNUO.png
    "Hello my sweet boy, Mama's home!"
    "MAMA!"

jHR5yf8.png
    "I missed you so much, we missed you so much.
    "I missed you too! Your Father, Seth and Molly too!"
    Dad's been devastated. Oh speaking of, there he is now. He must've heard your voice or something."

A0og5mS.png
    "Inna!" Nik whispered caressing her cheek. "My beautiful bride, you're home!"
    "Hello Nikky, yes I am."

G5WseMY.png
    "I missed you so much. I never thought I'd see you again, but here you are. You came back to me. Inna, my heart. I love you!"
    "Oh Nikolas, I missed you too, so very, very much. I hope you'll forgive me for not coming home right away. I love you Nikky."
    "You're here now, that's all that matters."

c85fHN0.png
    bKXkvz5.png
    "Back where you belong, in my arms. Never leave me again, I shall die if you do."
    "Oh but Nikky, I can't stay like this."

ZEh05Jj.png
    "What do you mean you can't stay? You just got here. No, please, don't go."
    "I'm not going anywhere Nik."
    "But you just said...what's going on?"

"Dedeadifio InnaCentsious"
    "HUZZAH!"

hJY6w8p.png
    "Surprise! I'm back!"
    "Ohhh yeahhh!" Essa said feeling very confident in her power.
    "INNA! You're alive!"
    "Yes, I am. Thanks to Miss Ellington."

vqzNdAc.png
    "Thank you, thank you so much. I owe you a debt of gratitude. If there's ever a time I can help you in some way, I'm at your service my dear child."
    "You're welcome Inna. It was my pleasure. I'm so glad I had the power to do this for you. Just knit me a pair of socks or something and we'll call it even." Essa laughed.
    "It's a deal!"

Hg35Grq.png
    "Seth! How's my handsome Grandson? You're so big now. I see you're in scouts too. How wonderful. I have something special I made for you while I was gone."
    "You do? Sweet! I missed you and love you so much Gram Gram."

4CJSZKc.png
    Essa had been trying very hard not to let anyone know how upset she was about Josh. She didn't want to spoil this wonderful reunion between Inna and her family. But she was struggling to hold back the tears. Damon saw the look on her face before she could sufficiently mask her emotional state again.

"Are you okay Essa? Oh hey, what was it you wanted to ask me? Something a bit important, right?"

Essa lost it.

LmlkSX8.png
    "A bit important? Oh yea, I'd say so. MUCH more than a bit though. Our babysitter, who just happens to be a vampire, used her powers to seduce Josh just like you did to me. How ironic huh?"

XI1zLRD.png
    Oh my God, no. I'm so sorry Essa."
    "Hey, it's not your fault. It's just the way some of you are, right? Can't help yourselves...*sigh* I'm sorry. I'm just upset that she would do this to me, to us. She led us on, was soooo sweet and great with the twins, then BAM! Too bad, so sad, he's mine now. Her exact words to me on the phone before I heard Josh in the background telling her to come back to bed. Can you imagine how that felt, hearing that?"

KAJ9SK2.png
    "Kat took him away...somewhere. She's got him under some kind of spell that must be more powerful than what you did to me. He thinks he loves her and doesn't even remember me. How is that possible? Can you tell me? What kind of power does she have to make him love her like that? How do I get him back?"

tv0xjSa.png
    "Wait. Kat, you said her name is Kat? Long black hair, body that won't quit, dark brown eyes, light cocoa skin and a deep, sexy voice?"
    "Yeah, that sounds like her. Kat Cave, why? Do you know her? Oh my God, you do! You've been 'with' her too, haven't you?"

Ijt25lg.png
    "No, no I haven't. I just know of her, everybody in the vampire community knows about Kat Cave. She's trouble Essa. A very old , very evil and very powerful vampire. Even older than my Father. She's probably got Josh in what's called a 'thrall' using an alluring visage. Not many vampires have reached the level of that power as she has over the centuries. What I used on you is peanuts compared to what she can do."
    "Oh that's just great! How can I compete against that?"
    "You can't. Not as a mortal anyway."
    "I'm NOT a mortal though, I'm a Spellcaster. Oh hey, that's right! I can kick her butt! I'm one of the most powerful Spellcasters next to the Sages. She won't stand a chance!"

Mqcjl8n.png
    "Essa, your powers won't work against her. She can and will block any kind of spell you would cast her way. She's too powerful. There's only one way you'd have any kind of chance of beating her and getting Josh back. I don't think you're going to like it."
    "Damon, this is Josh we're talking about. I love him, you of all people know this. He's my heart and soul. I'll do ANYTHING to get him away from her. Just tell me. If it's something you don't think I can do myself, maybe you could get him back for me?"

l05wO6R.png
    "Please accept my apologies, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. If I may Damon?"
    "Go ahead Dad. Tell her."
    "My dear, you will need other vampires with extreme power, such as myself to help you, yes, that's true. We can help train you. But that's all. Vampires are not allowed to interfere with the conquests or...forgive me, 'playthings' of another vampire. Only someone that is deeply in love with the one who has been taken, and loved deeply in return would have a chance to defeat them in a vampiric duel. Your young man would be the 'prize' for the winner and earn the right to release him from the thrall, or keep him in her case."

"However...you must become a vampire. It's the only way. You must train and train very long and hard to learn our ways, to learn to spar and duel like a vampire. You must build your strength and become the most powerful vampire you can be. As a human, you do not have the strength or stamina to last in such a fight. She would kill you without a second thought. In fact, it would probably be wise to challenge her to a duel to the death. She is not likely to honor the terms of a regular duel and relinquish her hold on him even if by some miracle you were to win. She is evil incarnate and cares nothing for what is right and honorable."

dk3KGMc.png
    "If you decide this is what you indeed must do, I would be honored to help you as I'm sure would my family and other powerful friends."
    "I will help you Essa. You saved me and our Son. I owe you my life." Inna said as she had overheard the conversation as well.
    "Before you decide, there is one more thing you would be sacrificing in addition to your mortal life. When you are turned into a vampire, your Spellcaster heritage will be no more. Take some time and think about what I've told you."
    "I don't need time to think. I'll do it. Josh means more to me than being a Spellcaster or a mortal or anything else. You have to understand. I love him more than anything, more than life. I'd die for him. He's my heart and my soul. I'm sure you feel the same about Inna."
    "I do, yes. Alright, time is of the essence. You should consider moving here to Forgotten Hollow to be near those who will be training you. I know of a house for rent by a good friend of mine if you would consider it. It's small, but big enough for you and your children."
    "I don't know if I want to bring them here, to put them in danger though. I have an idea where they could go for awhile. But I'll need to make arrangements. Give me a few days to get them settled somewhere and pack up our house."
    "Alright, as you wish. I will contact my friend about the rental, and ask him to help train you as well. He has been a very good friend in the past, so I do not think it will be any trouble. Perhaps his wife will help train you as well. Kat Cave has made many enemies over the centuries who would be ready and willing to help someone make her pay for her transgressions."

C6MCChU.png
    "Thank you, you're a good man Nikolas Masters. I'll be forever in your debt."
    "Nonsense my dear, you have already given me everything I need. My Inna and my Son. We will be waiting for you when you are ready. Do not tarry."
    "I won't. Goodbye for now Mr. Masters."
    "Please, call me Nik. I believe I may have told you that before with our other partnership."
    "Yes, you did. Alright, Nik."

wQcW9Hb.png
    "Oh Molly, I'm so sorry we didn't have much time to catch up. I didn't get to see the baby either."
    "Oh that's okay, you'll have plenty of time to see him soon since you'll be living here now. At least for awhile."
    "That's true! It'll be nice seeing you more at least. I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances."
    "I know, I understand girlfriend."

62XTZ0G.png
    "And Essa, being a vampire isn't all that bad. You'll be immortal for one thing. I will also gladly help you train. I'm not very powerful, since I'm just a fledgling, but I'll do all I can. You gave me back Damon. I too owe you a debt of gratitude for that."
    "Aww, Molly, you don't owe me a thing, we're besties. Besties look out for each other without needing payment or anything. I'll see you soon. I should go now. It's getting late, I don't want the girls to worry about me, they're already worried about their Dad. Plus, I need to make a few phone calls."
    "I know, but I want to. You'll get Josh back! You have love and friends on your side. She has neither of those things. See you soon."
    "I hope you're right. Bye for now."

dUXOauT.png
    Essa sat knitting, thinking about everything she'd been told. It was incredible how one minute you think your life is perfect and then it changes in the blink of an eye. She had called her Father on the way home and told him everything that was happening. He had been understandably sad about the loss of her heritage, but understood why she felt it necessary. He had also agreed on behalf of all the Sages to look after the girls and also train them in the ways of their Spellcaster ancestry while she was away. The twins would stay in her old house in Glimmerbrook with Morgyn. L. would homeschool them as well when they came to the Realm for training.

Despite everything, Essa felt very blessed to have such a loving family and friends willing to help her succeed, not only with getting Josh back, but life in general. Kat may be powerful, but evil can't win against that kind of love. She was sure of it!
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose - Answer to your question on lot traits and sim traits for Sakura and Wolfgang. With the first pregnancy, they had the On Ley Line lot trait, both Sakura and Wolfgang have the fertility trait, and I had Sakura get a fertility massage. With the second pregnancy, no fertility massage, and I had forgotten to change the lot traits back to On Ley Line, because I had changed that one to Child's Play when they had the twins.
    Update 207 - And so more time passes

kwZMenM.jpg
    Rowan aged up! This is actually one of the best age ups I've seen, I probably could have left him as is, at least for this outfit category ;)
    OziNtpj.png

But of course he got a makeover. I gave him his toddler hair and a skin overlay and of course changed all his outfit categories. This kid is ALL Emmett haha.
    HXKFHa7.png?1
    RXvs3Oq.png?1

Ruby got a makeover too. She is now a normal adult height, and she got a few new hairstyles and outfits :) Also Dill is an adult cat now.
    GfTcAcG.jpg

So time has passed, but of course things always start changing just when they seem perfect. Emmett sat Jules down to tell her that he had received notice from the military that he would have to resume active duty.
    cHyxcSR.jpg

They talked for a while and decided it didn't make sense for them to uproot their whole family while he served, so Jules would stay here and run the store and keep the kids in their school while he served for a while (Note: I am keeping this vague since I don't have all the details worked out yet).
    sH3GqXT.jpg

It was not easy news for either of them, but they assured each other they would make things work during this difficult time.
    oyCnHfW.jpg

He had to report for duty immediately and would leaving in the morning, so of course Jules and Emmett shared a night of passionate farewells.
    iKWMDI8.jpg

"Daddy, don't go. I'm gonna miss you so much."
    tRMA4S4.jpg

"I'll be back before you know it, Ro. Take care of your mom and your sister for me, okay?"
    p7KtFDE.jpg

"Be safe, Emmett. I'll help mom out with everything, don't worry."
    xf4JNgW.jpg

"I love you so, so much," Jules told Emmett, kissing him fiercely.
    mYNHZDY.jpg

And then he was gone :(

--
    So Emmett leaving has something to do with my transition plans for next month. It happened faster than I originally planned since the end of the month snuck up on me haha, but things should all fall into place soon :)
    *Updated my July 28th post above! First, I need to apologize for the length of this update with more than usual screenshots and text. I tried to cut it down, but this was the best I could do with what needed to be told in the story. I hope it all makes sense. o.O Also, comments on your lovely updates will be coming later tonight. I still need to feed my cats and get some sleep. Hope y'all understand and have a great day/night! <3
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 29
    Week 13 Friday

2021-07-20-06_17_48-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited July 2021
    @sassytxbrat -
    Poor Mia trying to get confident and then does for her speech and the only one watching is Lexi, and Mia is wearing a towel! Lexi is such a sweet toddler, and so nice that Ren came over to play with her, too. lol

Congrats on Mia's promotion and getting to Level 10 Social Media – Public Relations. And wonderful that Lexi is now a Top Notch Toddler, too. And Mia goes on a date with Father Winter...when I saw him I immediately thought that Mia was going to woohoo with him and try to have a Father Winter baby, but I think that only happens on Winterfest. Can't wait to see where she will live in San Myshuno :)

@permanentrose -
    Nice to see Naoki in your game, even though he is the brunt of Jules latest prank at work. lol Naoki, Sit! Like training a dog! lol Freezing Brittany's Mom - lol - Jules is probably getting her revenge on Brittany this way...and more experimentation on Hannah, another co-worker. Jules as a scientist - look out simworld! lol And there is little Rowan with Pickle...oh gosh Jules...you left your child out in a thunderstorm? Thank goodness Pickle was there to protect him. Ruby is looking very pensive knitting.

Oh my gosh! Rowan aged up so well, and I do think that the lips look like Jules' lips a bit. And Ruby had a make-over as well, she really looks good. And now Emmett has to leave for the military. He definitely looks good in a uniform...but now Jules is left alone with Ruby and Rowan. That last kiss farewell between Emmett and Jules...oh...,my heart is breaking for them.

@Karababy52 -
    So, Inna is returned to her house, and Nik and Damon are so happy at her return. And then Essa tells them about Josh, and Nik tells her the bad news about Kat. Oh dear...not a very good choice for Essa...to become a vampire...but she will do it to save Josh from the evil vampire. Thank goodness Essa has some friends and relatives that she can leave the twins with. Yes, I agree, this is a job for Essa to handle alone. And she has a lot of allies on her side, too. Duel to the death...gosh...but I guess it's the only way it can be, because it seems that if Kat lost any other way, she would never give Josh up, and come for him again, no doubt. A question about the twins...do they both have the spellcaster hereditary trait

@Ellupelluellu -
    As far as that extra spot in the house for Wolfgang and Sakura...it will be a dog when Brindleton Bay comes along...no more kids! I am glad that Ren and Ken aged up...I don't think I could handle 5 toddlers. Too much like the 7-Toddler Challenge. Yikes! lol
    @permanentrose
    Thank you! Yes, I believe this month will completely satisfy Damon's debt toward Essa and Josh as well. As you can only imagine, the twins must be appalled and horrified over what has happened to their Dad and what their Mother must do in an effort to get him back. Of course they will support her as best they can. I apologize, but you may not see the twins reaction to all that has happened for quite some time. We have two days left until August and I have a few things still to set-up. We shall see how it goes. :)

Wow, you did get very lucky with Rowan's appearance after aging to a child! He is the spitting image of his Dad! Ruby's makeover looks great too. Dill is still adorable as an adult cat. Love the screenshots of Emmett and Rowan. Goodbyes are never easy, especially for one so young to understand. Oh man, I completely understand about time sneaking up on you with this challenge. If I hadn't had plans for FH for months now, I'd probably be scrambling to put things together quickly as well. It'll all work out in the end though, it always does. :)

@SoulGal7
    Essa had quite the rollercoaster of emotions in this update. Very happy for Inna and her family, and then devastating news about what she must do to try to get Josh back from Kat's evil clutches. Kat is insanely evil and very powerful, not a good combination. I'm sure you are right, she will never give Josh back under any circumstances that I can see. So, yes, Nik's pondering about how Essa may need to duel to the death, and end Kat seems the only way for them to have a happy ending.

Yes, they both have a weak bloodline and are Spellcasters. Since both Josh and Essa were Spellcasters when they were conceived, that is the trait they were destined to receive. If Essa and Josh had the Spellcaster bloodline themselves, it would've been stronger for the twins. Also, if only one of them was a Spellcaster at the time, their children may not have inherited the bloodline at all. If you'd like more detail on how Spellcaster bloodlines work, here's a link on Carl's Sims 4 Guide Website with more information.

How Magical Bloodlines Work

<3
    @Karababy52 ,
    OH!! well no wonder that poor puppy was scared of thunder :/
    -- Great update, you really know how to write a hooking story. It was like reading a book (I am a bookworm) , I was like "NOOO, what's next.. too short!". Or like watching last episode of the season .. okay come on.. I need to wait??? :D:joy: You are very talented writer, indeed :) I loved how Sr was there and "I could not help overhearing....." Life is though, but hey, Essa of all should know that, after all the things what happened at the beginning.. Tessa, Vanessa.. stuff..
    Okay, naturally I am biased as some of the sims are very familiar to me, I cannot deny that :)

@permanentrose ,
    Thanks, yes, main rule is , never be too stressed because of a game :) There is always some way :)
    -- Happy BD to Rowan, I am glad you managed to solve that lil makeover problem what you had :) He is mini Emmett :) Ruby looks beautiful <3 Oh I am interested to see why you needed Emmett to take a mission away, I suppose I will find out :p

@SoulGal7 ,
    Haha, okay, so no more kids :D Okay I agree you have enough to handle now :D

edited July 2021
    Mx8 update is just a ONE picture..

But that is all I have..

It is maxis house, do not remember the name, I very much altered, I mean it, much.

2JnhRoh.png

July 28 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 20 - Thursday

MODERN-DEVELOOPMENT-PLAN-PORT-PROMISE.png
    Wolfgang was up early and couldn't help going in the nursery to look at the new additions to his family. Riki was awake, and Wolfgang picked him up and cradled him. Wolfgang wondered what the future held for Riki and his other children. Wolfgang thought about his own life, and how it had changed since he had met Sakura. He shook his head and never wanted to go back to those dark days of his early teens again. He hoped that none of his children would ever have to go through that either.

AND-RIKI-YOU-HAVE-2-BROTHERS-AND-2-SISTERS.png

As Wolfgang snuggled Riki, he felt that all was right with the world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura was busy knitting another little bear. She had only completed two, and was working on another one for Hana. While she knit, she suddenly thought about the conversation she and Wolfgang had on their date. That had seemed so long ago, but she remembered that he had told her about a position he was excited about in Sulani. And after the date, things just got busy, and then the triplets were born, and they never discussed it again. Perhaps tomorrow, after the kids were in bed, she and Wolfgang should sit down and continue that conversation. She then googled Sulani and scrolled through the photos as she continued to knit.

sakura-works-on-bear-no-3.png

Ren and Ken headed off to school. While at school, Ren had to run lots of laps in PE Class, and was tempted to hide under the bleachers for a little rest.

weds-ren-pe-keep-running.png

But looking around, Ren felt it was too risky and continued the laps, actually achieving a personal best.

weds-ren-answer-to-pe.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BACK-FROM-SCHOOL-NOT-TOO-HAPPY.png

Ren and Ken arrived back from school, and they both are not in good moods.

WE-ALL-HAVE-BAD-DAYS.png

Sakura meets them at the gate, and gives them both a hug telling them that everyone has a bad day.

WRITING-IN-THEIR-JOURNALS.png

Sakura suggests they take a moment and write down their feelings in the journals she gave them. They head over to the table, and Ren scribbles furiously.

SPOTTED-JAZMYN-IN-PORT-PROMISE.png

Jazmyn Malone walks by the lot and they wave to her and tell Sakura that Jaz is in their class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they are in a better mood, Sakura and Wolfgang help them with their homework.

HELPING-REN-AND-KEN-WITH-HOMEWORK-THURS.png

Afterwards, they work on a school project together.

working-on-a-project-together-weds-am.png

After dinner they have some free time, so Ken decides to do some drawing on his new art table.

WHAT-A-GREAT-PAINTING.png

And Ren plays by himself on the landing with the little bear.

ren-was-playing-by-himself-with-his-little-bear.png

Ren and Ken also tell Sakura and Wolfgang that they have enrolled in Scouts. Both Sakura and Wolfgang smile, remembering some of the fun times they had in Scouts when they were teens.

kenji-is-now-a-scout.png

ren-is-now-a-scout.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ken invites over a classmate, Olivia Kim-Lewis and they play chess together. Sakura thought she recognized Olivia from when she had volunteered as a teen in Windenburg at the Homework Helpers Club.

ken-plays-with-olivia.png

And right in the middle of the chess game, Olivia changes into a strawberry bear costume. Um...okay...

olivia-just-turned-into-a-strawherry-hear-thurs-am.png

Meanwhile, Ren had seen Wolfgang dumpster dive and bring home some great items. Ren thought that perhaps he would give it a try, too.

AND-REN-TAKES-AFTER-HIS-DAD-DVING-FOR-DEALS-THURS.png

It couldn't be that hard. All you had to do was rummage around the dumpster bin and you might find something. And so, into the dumpster Ren went.

HE-DIDNT-GET-ANYTHING-GOOD.png

Ren jumped out of the dumpster and took a deep breath. Oh my gosh! That thing stunk! But then Ren looked down at the object in his hand! He had found something! Yes!
    HES-A-NATURAL.png

Having found such a great item, Ren was dreaming of all the things he might find in the dumpster next time.

PLAYING-WITH-TOYS-BY-THE-DUMPSTER.png

It was time to go home, and Ren definitely needed to take a shower before he went to bed.

COMING-HOME-THURS-AFTER-DUMPSTER-DIVING.png

Like father, like son?

goodnite-i-am-done-dimpster-diving.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @SoulGal7 , HAHA , LMAO. indeed. Like father, like son.. Hilarious :D

edited July 2021
    July - Day 29: "Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes!"

ss1qCdO.png

Notes
    Le2gk4D.png
    Essa traveled with the girls to her house in Glimmerbrook to help them get settled to live there 'with' Morgyn for the month. Morgyn wasn't there at the time, busy with some students in the Realm. However, Simeon came to greet them, give the twins their schedules and tell them what to expect from training, etc. You can see him in the window walking back to the portal to the Magic Realm. Essa had already left. Morgyn would be home for dinner, so Jessah tried her hand at making a salad. Her first time ever preparing a meal.

FrkxmZr.png
    Josee was watching television while she waited for Jessah to finish. Note that console is new. The one that was in this house belonged to Josh. It's in household inventory waiting for when it can be used again.

FcGxDHt.png
    The girls needed a place to sleep, so since the greenhouse was empty, I renovated it to be their shared bedroom. The twins brought their own personal laptops with them, poufs made by Essa as birthday gifts, Josee brought her violin and Jessah has her set of Writing skill books. Essa also gave them each one of the wands that L. gave her to hand down to any daughters she may have. I find it cool that L. gave her two wands and Essa had two daughters. The familiars on the dressers are from Essa's personal collection.

zFuf7kx.png
    The Magic room was also empty so I gave it a renovation as well. Added a wall and a new door to begin. The flooring and wallpaper is original to the build. However, the wood flooring and wood paneling in the girls' bedroom is new. It was originally the same as the Magic Room. Now for a few close-ups!

uxSA22Q.png
    This used to be the entranceway between the two rooms. It's now a part of the bedroom.

nb4ZVPo.png
    Josee's side decked out in green, her favorite color. Added the curtains for privacy.

Rm3pdDZ.png
    Jessah's side in pink, her favorite color. Obviously this room has a glass filigree roof since it was originally the greenhouse. There's one full length mirror on that wall on the right for both girls to use. There isn't a bathroom out here, just the one in the house. I don't think that will be a problem though since it's just the two of them living here. Morgyn is just 'living' here in theory. ;)

eodYb48.png
    Those plants are part of a multitude of various plants that were originally where the dressers are located.

UNLoItW.png
    The first thing you'll see when entering the Magic Room, is copies of photographs from Essa's collection. I had her put the copies in Josee's personal inventory. It almost feels like the Sages have 'come home' since this is the room where the photos she took were first displayed when Essa lived here.

d6vZTFf.png
    Below the photos is a collection of potted plants, a Dragon Dragonfly and a Whirlyflower frog.

3OSLp3P.png
    Seating area and dried flowers for potions to the right of the entrance. Just in case the girls get tired making potions and need a break. Perhaps they'll have friends over to hang out as well.

k16qMKb.png
    Not much to see here, just the new door and a wall stereo in case they want to listen to some music while creating potions. Or for the aforementioned entertaining of friends.

ss3e0tj.png
    To the left of the entrance they have a bookcase, an alchemy ingredients storage cabinet and lastly, a dresser that holds scales, basket and a bunny statue from Cottage Living. I love that thing! It's so dang cute! Inside I would imagine might be notebooks and pads of paper to write down spells and other magic supplies.

kdfoddq.png
    Inside the house, the only addition I made, besides the game console, is a desk, chair and desktop computer intended for Morgyn to use in 'his' bedroom. It's actually what was once Essa's bedroom. I also added some fish to the aquarium. The original fish are gone except for one Angelfish in a fishbowl sitting on Josee's dresser in EH.

jhB0OsA.png
    I didn't bother taking any other inside screenshots since nothing else changed. But here's a shot of the exterior front in case someone doesn't remember what this house looked like. Still not much landscaping, never got around to adding more. Oh well, maybe some day. Except for that tree(s), what's there is brown and dead since it's Winter anyway. I love this house, it's one of my best builds in my opinion. Simple, but still gorgeous in it's storybook/art deco design.

VqiEaDe.png
    Essa hadn't been home more than 15 minutes when my camera suddenly panned over to Josh transitioning to a vampire outside the house! Amazing he picked here to do it eh? He really shouldn't be here, but I'm not controlling him now so it wasn't my choice. Poor baby looks like he's in extreme pain. :(

csrkQxZ.png
    And very confused about what's happening to him in this shot! Tell me something, why did these screenshots make me cry? Made me very emotional for some odd reason seeing this happening to him.

QVr33Ou.png
    Almost there! But, sorry, this is all you're going to see. The game's idea of his dark mode was appalling! He had a nose ring, round glasses, glowing green cat eyes, Mermaid pointy teeth, a horribly mismatched outfit and even that stupid eyeball ring! GAH!

OKpsgzY.png
    Thankfully he quickly changed back into his normal clothes for Winter. *whew* Honestly, his dark mode was hard to see. I went to manage worlds/household management to give his dark mode a make-over. He was walking toward the house when I did that. Keep that thought, it's important. ;)

eDI1PnB.png
    Here's Josh's Dark Mode. I only showed the one screenshot because he's wearing all the same clothing as in normal mode. I only changed his skin color, hair color, gave him those eyes and fangs. That's it! He's a baby vampire, so I doubt he would have any face cracks, scars, or those menacing brow lines as an option. Okay, so remember I said he was walking toward the house?

PIeYBCF.png
    When I closed CAS and went back to Essa, THIS is the first thing I saw. Yup, Josh went in the house and he had autonomous woo hoo with Essa! o.O Spectacular Shower Woo Hoo in fact according to Essa's moodlet. Not only that, notice they are wearing their sleepwear? They must've woo hoo'ed in the bed too! o.O I just can't keep these two apart! LOL! PLUS, they're walking somewhere and there is nothing in Essa's queue? Where are they going?

coFGdvb.png
    Josh gave her an autonomous kiss on the back deck. I felt like crying again! Man, these two are so much in love, they can't keep their hands off each other despite the fact Josh has woo hoo'ed with Kat! Neither one cares, they just want to be together. They both have the Smitten sentiment for each other again as well. I think I may have to lock Essa's doors to *sniff* keep Josh out. Randy Sims indeed! LOL! I should've just immediately sent him home, but I figured, let them be together just this one last time before August. I love them, what can I say? ;)

However, Josh did leave right after that kiss. I had Essa go back inside, change her clothes and start knitting to try to get the 5 Legendary items she needs to complete that aspiration. She has 4 out of 5 now, but she was tired (gee I wonder why?) so I sent her to bed and ended my play session. Today's post will most likely be screenshots of either a renovation of a prior house build for Essa to live in FH, or a brand new build. She'll move in tomorrow, and after midnight I'll age her (and Josh) to Adults and then she and her family's FH journey will begin.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Update 208 - On the hunt

3Yok2JF.jpg
    Everyone missed Emmett, but the Warner-Keyes-Harrison household soon found themselves falling into a new pace with their lives.

One evening, Ruby was helping Rowan with his homework.
    SJZ38jI.jpg

While Jules went on a jog.
    sRVdZho.jpg

When suddenly, out of nowhere, a figure appeared.
    H1PkuHO.jpg
    MPCawBd.jpg

Jules didn't even have a chance to react.
    sVc5ZRH.jpg
    WxJYvUp.jpg

Her motives were unclear, but she was clearly on a mission.
    ON7MbT6.jpg
    8GKRJVf.jpg
    X5zWX0Q.jpg
    cHBb15d.jpg

"You're mine now."
    18TjHwi.jpg
    A2QMg2G.jpg

At once, another figure came tearing through the trees beside them.
    g52121y.jpg

"What have you done?!?!"
    chyNIpk.jpg

"It's too late now." Miss He.ll lunged toward her. "She will soon join my army, along with the others you have failed to save."
    bZfSEke.jpg

But Lydia reacted faster.
    oMFafVw.jpg

And so they fought.
    ltVeyX4.jpg
    7RlLVUe.jpg

Lydia summoned all her strength until Miss He.ll collapsed to the ground.
    7sTGmbZ.jpg
    ea1jviW.jpg
    Z3vrnOL.jpg
    k7iyCtz.jpg

"Jules!"
    BcMZqqy.jpg

Lydia stepped toward her just in time, and she caught Jules' limp body just as she collapsed.
    Vtdqzil.jpg

And in a cloud of dark smoke, the two vanished without another word.
    P7Bp7xj.jpg

--
    So I've had this vaguely planned for a while now. I meant to mention rumors of rogue vampires on the loose earlier this month but I just got so busy with everything that I forgot. I knew I wanted Jules to get accidentally turned into vampire and for Lydia to come to her rescue, but I'm still working out all the details of my plot for this month, but I'm pretty excited to dive deep into the hidden world of vampires. Miss He.ll's plans will all start to make more sense as August begins. I have a handful of the maxis made vampires downloaded in my game for this month, so you'll be seeing my versions of Kat Cave and Inna Cents too :) Miss He.ll is also one of the maxis vampires from the trailer.

Also I had to have Lydia and Miss He.ll spar twice since Miss He.ll won the first time, but I got some good shots of both spars so I included both.
    *Updated my July 29th post above! Comments coming up next! Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Whoa! Well that was unexpected! Good thing Ruby is old enough to take care of Rowan since Emmett is gone. I wonder if he'll come back home now, perhaps a hardship discharge or something. I have all those Maxis Vamps too, but not in this save, just Kat Cave. Shocked me the first time I saw Miss H's dark mode. She looks so cute in normal mode, you'd never suspect something like that except for her name. :D

Good thing Lydia was near by to rescue her from Miss H! o.O Love the pose of Lydia carrying Jules! Very curious to see all this play out, it sounds like an exciting month for you! How you had to make them fight twice makes me think of how Necrocall didn't work on Inna, I had to wait around for her to pop out of the urn naturally around Midnight. :D Oh well, gave Essa time to catch up with Damon. ;)
    edited July 2021
    Opps! So sorry @SoulGal7 almost missed your update! o.O
    Aww, poor little tykes had a bad day, but Mom was there to cheer them up. Good idea with the journals too! And I see they've joined Scouts. Gah, I forgot all about that for Josee and Jessah. Oh well. *shrugs* hehe Those bear costumes are so cute! Annoys some Simmers, but I think it's hilarious when kids do that. It doesn't last, so there's no harm. :) Ooo, good job Ren finding that Simmi in the dumpster. And yes indeed, like Father like Son in relation to being filthy from diving. :D
    edited July 2021
    Sheesh I must be really tired or something, I almost missed commenting on yours too @Elluepelluellu. I'm so sorry! :'( Already said a few things in a PM, but here's more. ;)
    Thank you so much for saying all those lovely things about my writing. Made me smile and very happy reading what you said! *Hugs* <3 Yes, Essa knows very well about how tough life can be. She's always feeling as if something will happen any minute because that just seems to be the norm for her. Eventually, she and Josh will get their final happy ending, I hope. o.O

Sorry, my post for yesterday isn't another story post really, more or less just about the girls moving into Essa's Glimmerbrook house, it's renovation and Josh's transition. More story will be coming for Sunday though. ;) I hope I can live up to your expectations now. :D

LOVE that house in Sulani, it's gorgeous! Of course it's red, Melody's signature color. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside of it!

Okay, I better go get some sleep now, I obviously need it. :D
    Mia Patina
    July 30
    Week 13 Saturday

2021-07-20-06_55_05-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    Hi Everyone!

I have been seriously thinking of this challenge, and am not happy with the progress that Sakura has made in the last two months. In Del Sol Valley, she didn't complete either aspiration, and it looks like the same will happen in Evergreen Harbor. I play one sim day at a time, and it just seems that to get all these aspirations done, it will take more time.

I also missed a month and am running 8 days behind on the current month, in other words, for the next month, it would only start for me on August 8th. I feel I am constantly behind.

I know I have made it this far, and I was one of the first to join this challenge, but I am struggling to get the aspirations done. I am very happy with Sakura and Wolfgang and their new family, and there are some other things I want to do, but it would cut into the aspirations.

So, I think I am going to finish off July, and then seriously think about whether I want to continue with this challenge or not. I know there are only a few of us left, but I always feel so rushed just to get the daily story done.

Have a great day/night everyone! :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Yes, the house had to be red, haha there you are right :p
    -- Ahh flashback to the past :) You redecorated the place lovely, I LOVE thw bedroom shots :D And haha, oh boy I know how silly those game selected dark forms are :D Josh showed up in there, as it is programmed so, if Essa would of been.. lets say at spice fest at the time, Josh would of showen up there to transform :) Aww.. cute ending :)

@permanentrose ,
    --OH! WOW!! talking about a surprise here! Nice one. So Miss Heeeeelllllllll was just out for "regular" hunting spree, Jules just happened to be at wrong place at the wrong time?

@SoulGal7 ,
    I do understand your point, being late is not fun, I know it also very well. But, in case, here are some tips what helped me :)

First and most important. do not try to rush. That will take all your motivation away. Believe me, at least it did from me.

Just deal with it that you may not finish at end of December. Like I did now, deciding I will again skipp another month, but this time, unlike last time, I do not try to rush, I simply moved the deadline to January. Or to unknown date when I am finished :)

Another thing, I have noticed that you also keep focusing a lot to Wolfie and kids, in your updates and play. I did the same with Malcolm in the beginning, like that uni time was very stressing. But I found it to be much more easier for me to focus only at Melody. After all, she is the challenge sim :) Why Malcolm, who is now in top of his current career, will never change his career again.

I do take care that he goes to work, and he pretty much himself know when to get leftovers :D And they have such many traits by now, that they arent often even hungry.

That is also a reason why I send Melody often at communitylots, alone. I do not cheat her motives, as she is my challenge sim, but I may others. Sometimes I may max everyone elses motives, and send Melody alone out, to progress the aspiration. Even EAxis silly AI can take care of the ones who are left home or daycare with max motives for a LONG time :) I often make todds to skill when I am out with Melody :) From their panel :)
    What I am trying to say here, maybe it helps if you focus mostly on Sakura, not so much on how Wolfie is doing in his job :)

And lastly, it does not have to be a long story every day :)

Just my tips, i hope I made some sense :)<3

edited July 2021
    I have also been thinking along the same lines. I love Mia and Lexi but overall I am struggling to play anything and this challenge was a way to get back into playing more regularly. But then I end up playing a lot of days and updates on the weekend because I don't feel like even playing just a day when I get home from work during the week. And school is about to start back up mid-August so there is that adjustment to my schedule and time available. I have been considering taking August as a scheduled break and seeing how I feel when it comes time to start September. I have added playing games to my habit tracker because playing games is a form of self-care for me, so I am hoping to play more than just Sims in August and see how that works for me. I still have one more update played and ready to post tomorrow but I haven't even thought about playing for Sunday yet and I only feel resignation at the idea of playing.

edit: in addition to full time work and school, I own a Sims forum and moderate at a second one. Then there is family and friends, and I am completely out of energy for anything.
    ~Teresa~
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Naturally , with my post above I only meant to give sort of tips how it would be easier :) Everyone shall decide themselves do they continue or not :) I just needed to say this, just in case , if I sounded like rude or somethng :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top