Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 12: "ZBB: Apocalypse Rising"

pMEvkaj.png

Notes
    Dfg2OSW.png
    While Essa practiced acting in the foyer, Josh, Frank and Bendy studied skill books. Josh was almost finished with Flower Arranging, while the Servos, were studying Robotics. Bendy still had heart eyes and I was curious what was making her so flirty. Turns out she was 'enamored' with Frank. But that's not all!

qhy2025.png
    She and Frank are 'Deeply in Love.' Aww, I'm so happy for them, but jealous. Josh and Essa have been together for months (years in Sims), and still have not gotten that sentiment. I hope one day soon they do.

D3Zrgaf.png
    Until now, I could never get these two to woo hoo in this bed. The command would cancel every time. I couldn't figure out why and had begun to wonder if they even could woo hoo in a bed. Turns out, it was my fault all along. I had the bedroom door locked for everyone except Essa and Josh. Opps! It's set for household members now.

I don't think they will mind if Frank & Bendy use their bed, Josh especially since he's been a bit annoyed at finding it necessary to remove sticks, leaves and other outside paraphernalia from the Servos bodies all the time.

KMfKTEo.png
    The day for Essa's next gig finally arrived! She left at 9 a.m. and Josh went to the base at 10 a.m. When Essa arrived on set, her co-star, all the studio crew members and even the Director clapped and cheered for her. Since they seemed to be thrilled with the work she'd done so far, Essa lifted her chin and struck a pose full of confidence. She was determined to try her very best to live up to their expectations when she stepped on the stage today.

GCKMeJw.png
    Mai seemed in a mood when Essa hopped into the stylist's chair. She never cracked a smile or said a word after Essa told her a dramatic story.

uk3GFUB.png
    In fact, she opened a magazine and ignored Essa.
    (Well that's rude. I thought we were friends.)
    Essa wondered if Mai thought since Essa was a big star now, she wouldn't have time for her and decided to pretend she wasn't impressed or something.)
    (I'll invite her over to hang out, maybe that'll change her mind.)

yngs3Cq.png
    "How's this Miss Ellington?"
    (Yes, something's wrong. I told her she could call me Essa.)
    "It looks great Mai, I always wondered what I'd look like as a redhead. You can still call me Essa though, okay? Nothing's changed just because I have a little more fame."
    "Well, okay. If you say so. It's just that...well, it wouldn't be the first time a star decided I wasn't good enough to be their friend anymore once they got really famous, like you."
    "It won't happen Mai, I'm not like that. I promise."
    "Thanks, I appreciate it...so, good luck today, Essa. Not that you need it." Mai said with a smile.

wZwj6nc.png
    Essa went to wardrobe and thought her costume today was really cool.
    (I look like such a badbutt!)
    She told the Director she was ready, and transportalated to stand on her mark.

66K2Bnn.png
    The first act was a fight scene, which she won! Not surprising since Essa's almost topped out Fitness now and, well, she is the star of the show.

8UonVW9.png
    The next act was another soliloquy where Essa's character told about her troubles in this apocalyptical world.

EIFTchN.png
    When she ended the story, the crew all gave her a round of applause after the Director said 'cut.'

9e8j0IY.png
    Another guitar solo of a very cool, raspy, hard rock song I've never, ever heard before in the game! Seriously, where has this song been? It should be on the Sims radio!

IhKm9t4.png
    Risky hug again, which I personally find hilarious!

Eqn1Oqf.png
    Last act was a death scene!

oDtOvcX.png
    I think it was the electrocution death from this animation. I'm sorry, but that is SO cheesy! Is this a comedy? Or does Essa just need more work on pretending to die?

Wz9B4nT.png
    Okay, this looks a little better. And, here it comes...

A7cCp8G.png
    She's gone... *sniff* Well at least it was dramatic, right? And she looks great!

NLR1zPx.png
    "How was that?" Essa asked, looking straight at the Director.
    "Very good Miss Ellington. Thank you!"
    (Just 'very good'? Okay, fair enough. I need to work on that.)

SMv6en4.png
    Essa went over to her co-star and gave him a hug.
    "You were great!"
    "Aww, thanks, but I wasn't that good though, just okay, you were the one that was great."
    "Well thanks to you too. It was fun and your outfit in so cool! Scary! Can you breath okay in there?" Essa asked with a laugh.
    "Barely, but enough." He said with a muffled laugh of his own.

IMqr2bH.png
    After getting dressed in her own clothes, Essa headed once again for the buffet. Today she chose a big, juicy steak since she was famished! And then Goldie called with the good news that she'd been promoted again to a Seasoned Thespian.
    (Holy Simoly! Another promotion so quickly? Wow!)

VOTQ4rb.png
    When Essa stepped out of the Limo back home, she got yet another call from a very excited Goldie. Essa had been selected to star in a film called, "Treasures of Aarbyville." It was a pirate movie featuring one of her own personal favorite actors, Donny Jepp, from the wildly popular series of films, Pirates of the Carrsimbean!
    (She closed her eyes and daydreamed about what it would be like to do a love scene with the handsome actor and waited for Josh to get home.)

aJcSwAI.png
    She was a bit surprised when he arrived and wasn't dressed in his uniform. Apparently he'd been given an Honorable Discharge by his request. Josh had reached the top of the military and there was nothing urgent happening around the world. Normally someone of Josh's rank would retire, but he was still so young, he told them he'd gladly return if needed.

Essa started to give Josh her news, but then she noticed Fred standing behind them with his trusty camera in hand.
    "That noisy paparazzi guy is behind you. Let's go have a soak and talk in privacy." Essa whispered in Josh's ear.
    "Lead the way Beautiful." Josh whispered back.
    The couple quickly turned and ran hand in hand to the patio gate with Fred in hot pursuit, clicking away and yelling at her.
    "Wait, Essa, hey, come on, we had a deal!"
    "Deal's off Fred, you broke it!"
    "Awww, man, what am I gonna tell my boss now?"

6rlsG5L.png
    "What a perfect way to end the day. I could get used to this Beautiful."
    "So could I. I'm glad you left the military. But what will you do now?"
    "Oh, I don't know, I'll think of something. Maybe I'll just stay home and take care of our kids since Frank will be leaving soon with Bendy."
    "But we don't have any kids."
    "No, we don't, but we will. Someday...In the meanwhile, let's just relax and have some fun." Josh said leaning over to kiss her. Essa quivered in anticipation when she felt the warmth of Josh's hand slowly sliding up her back toward the fastening on her top...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Karababy52 ,
    haha, Roxanne, with that message.. same when I play Veera, she always gets those messages from sims she has met once, or sims she has met a very long time ago, and those haven't even ever been close enough to be actual friends :p

Oh and Melody got her call from.. JOEY!! LOL , I do not think they were friends, Joey, when ever he had his pants on, lol, was more afraid of Melody than a friend :D

Oh poor paparazzi :D LMAO at that "oh , taking off my clothes, sure baby..." :joy: I loved the "just in case" in the end when he ran away .. better safe than sorry :D

And Josh sure has interesting ways to repair stuff.. well, I suppose it is good that this time he did not tried to stick that screwdriver to his butt :joy:

And great job to get nominated!
    @SoulGal7 ,
    I am glad Wolfie managed to calm Sakura down so fast, she has had so many tears already <3 Oh and at least in my main save, Wolfie is a very good dad of Wilma, and later rest of his kids :)

I like the way you do research on those things before you take those cultural things to the story :)
    @permanentrose ,
    Challenge kids are still kids, but I should soon get popups about their aging to teen :) There is few new ones borned too :) I will naturally show them when they grow up :)

Hehe yes, sims look pretty funny at the start of mixology skill, when they spill everything and then look around does anyone see :p Jules seems to be better at home when in kitchen, than that bar :)

Eh.. well.. I .. personal opinion to Jules, maybe leave all that muscle training for a while? :joy:

Melody Connors.. and dude.

day 4 , June

zaeYaOB.png
    lhzT5Hg.png
    Some things never change :p
    0SYSG0F.png
    Moody Malcolm left to work.
    3qjtGCI.png
    Looks like he ain't happy to be a gardener :smiley: Sorry, not gonna change that. Get your Olympics stuff from another game :p

Wxl1rdw.png
    Back at the lounge. I removed that silly VIP are upstairs, and took away stairs, at least now all sims stay at the bottom floor. Thorne even tipped! I was almost ready to say something positive about his behavior today..
    4chH8gu.png
    ... but NOOOO!! Please do not take the violin.. it sounds horrible!

pWmd26L.png
    5efEekD.png
    Back home, she update her simsbook page, and for some weirdo reason she took a pic of their wall tiles to simstagram :)

DDCfPjb.png
    vt7v7vs.png
    I keep forgetting sims need food.. I play too much with vampires :D (actually she was cooking that and she was not so much hungry, but she did NOT leave the meal in counter after cooking , she autonomously put the whole plate in to fridge!! O.o )

WYIZ2Z5.png
    Someone got home from work....
    y4Z4Rkk.png
    And she had to go to hers!

ThBFG03.png
    Oh crying out loud! Do not be so annoyed by everything.. ya wanna me to send you back to live with your parents?? I will if I want.
    9MZqSbp.png
    Plus he was loosing his muscles.. wht?? not a gorilla and my game.. no way.. (LOL, he had a whim to have gym club meeting :p )

0XOx41U.png
    Oh no..
    zaeYaOB.png
    Malcolm:"This time I am safe to assume you are not here for me.."
    Greg: "Yes kiddo, only THIS time..."
    EkXl6Jv.png
    Malcolm: "Hey wait! WHAT did you meant by only THIS time?"
    Greg: "oh my , just a phrase.. "
    Vhv7RLb.png
    Greg: "Say hi to Pumpkin! I have to go.. that senior center at Sulani.. "
    DLzE9fy.png
    Malcolm: "Okay.. I suppose I am getting used to this"

4UYz3Vc.png
    fY4Va9D.png
    Melody got home, she was so stressed about work that Malcolm decided to let the subject of dad to another day <3

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    *Updated my June 12th post above! Comments and replies coming up next! :)

*Notice - Also, since the trailer for the new expansion pack, Cottage Living, was released, I've been meaning to let everyone know that if you get the pack, feel free to swap out any world in any month for this pack's world, Henford-on-Bagley. We don't know if it has any aspirations yet, but you could always do a base game aspiration while your Sims live there if it doesn't. I personally will probably have Essa live there in November when I had planned she would live in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs.

Happy Simming! <3
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited June 2021
    Update 163 - Surprises

rTVmzkt.jpg
    The next morning, Jules decided to paint for a bit after Emmett and Ruby left for the day. Painting was always so relaxing, and she loved the view from her studio window.
    GQr3mgM.jpg

But she ended up stopping before she could complete her painting when she was suddenly overcome with a bought of nausea.
    w3t1ZP2.jpg

Jules hurried to the bathroom, making it just in time. This nausea was familiar, and it had come just this unexpectedly right before she had discovered she was pregnant with Ruby, and as she realized that she might be pregnant again, her heart skipped a beat.
    bcBbOUP.jpg

She rummaged for a pregnancy test and soon found one, and as she sat on the toilet, waiting for the results, she wasn't sure what she was hoping for.
    NYSJTYV.jpg

But as the test read positive, a small smile crept to her lips. This was so different than discovering she was pregnant with Ruby. Sure, it was just as much of a surprise, but she was in such a different place in her life, and she had Emmett by her side.
    kZDLCfa.jpg

She wandered around the house in a daze for the rest of the day, hardly accomplishing anything and fluctuating between feelings of panic and excitement. Emmett and Ruby soon returned home, and after Ruby had finished her homework and had dinner, Jules suggested she go over to play at Kristine's for a bit, needing a moment to talk to Emmett without having Ruby underfoot.

"You seem a bit anxious this evening," Emmett noted as he sat down beside her. "Is everything okay?"
    PRnFmQL.png

Jules inhaled a large breath. She knew Emmett wouldn't be upset - they had talked about having kids, but they had intended to wait until they were married and more settled in their lives. Her stomach flopped a bit, churning with anxiety but also an undeniable feeling of excitement. "Well...some big news. I wasn't feeling my best today, and decided to take a pregnancy test just since I had that feeling...and well, it was positive! We're going to have a baby."
    ZysY5V4.jpg

Emmett's face lit up. "Jules, that's fantastic news!"
    QmForew.jpg

Jules let out a small sigh of relief. "I'm just glad you're happy. I know we wanted to wait, but I couldn't help but to be excited too. I'm confident I want to have a family with you, even if it's a little earlier than we expected."

"Of course I'm happy," he assured her. "I mean, it's gonna be a lot of changes, but we'll be able to prepare in time. I love you so much, and I don't want you to worry for one minute that this is happening sooner that we expected." He kissed her then, as if to fully offer his reassurance.
    OfCt1mS.jpg

"Gosh, I'm going to be a dad," he marveled. He reached out to place his hands against Jules' stomach, looking up at her with utter adoration. "I can't even believe it. That's our baby in there..."
    jNSmdOs.jpg

Jules leaned against Emmett, all feelings of anxiety melting away, allowing herself to feel properly happy about the prospect of their growing family.
    fYjmJdU.jpg
    --
    Well that was truly a surprise, LOL, which is also why this update came out of nowhere haha. I was planning on waiting until they were married for them to have a baby, and I was hoping they could actually intentionally try for a baby as part of the story. My risky woohoo settings are WAY low these days, but, to be fair, these two have been going at it like bunnies recently so it's my own fault haha. I know, if I truly wanted them to try for this next baby and plan this pregnancy rather than it being a complete surprise, I could have changed my settings to eliminate risky woohoo, but I like the realism of having a small risk every time, since sometimes that's just how it happens in life. And in the end, I actually enjoyed this fun surprise. Both Ruby and this baby were definitely not something I intended to happen when they did, but I do love that the game has gifted them to me :)

Not sure of the timeline for this pregnancy just yet, but there will be a baby by the end of the month since I can't age Jules up while she's pregnant. I also set her into the "not showing" phase with MCCC, just since I really don't like that their bellies get so big the minute they take a pregnancy test haha. I will progress her pregnancy slowly over this month :)

Post edited by permanentrose on
    @permanentrose
    hehe Poor Jules spilling a drink all over herself! I've not had Essa try either one of those aspirations for the reasons you haven't, they have to join a career.

Congrats to Jules for finishing the Body Builder aspiration! :) Yeah, that's a bit intense! I guess it's not unheard of though. I've seen pics of lady body builders that look like that and with even more muscles. o.O

What is that artifact? I can't make out what it is. Is that ghost friend of Jules' ever in a good mood? If I recall correctly he usually is angry. Nice they could share memories of relatives together. How nice that Emmett's family is coming over to discuss the wedding and see the house. Yes, the way elders are portrayed in this game is just so sad.

I held off from buying Get Famous for a long time. I'm not really into celebrities and gaining fame for my Sims. It's just not the usual way I enjoy playing at all. But I eventually caved because I wanted the build/buy and CAS. It is fun though, just not something I'd really want to play all the time. Oh gosh I had a blast messing with that invasive paparazzi! Thanks about the award, I hope she wins!

Yeah, I had fun with that little Roxanne scenario too! Essa was just being nice since she's a good Sim. Plus she didn't have much to do at the time. :)

Well, well, Congratulations to Jules and Emmett on the news of a nooboo(s) on the way! :)

@miss_eulenauge
    The challenge was developed to end December 31, 2021 (or after a year since you started the challenge) with your Sim as an elder. They don't have to die that day, but they can if you wish. I hadn't planned on Essa/Josh dying that day, but they might. It's a personal choice for whomever tries the challenge. Regardless, I plan to save Josh and Essa's tray files to my library as young adults the day before they age up to adults.

@Ellupelluellu
    hehe Yeah, it is kind of funny, but annoying if you don't have your doors locked or they can get in other ways. I had fun making it appear Roxanne was there just to schmooze up Essa and get a selfie with her. I'm not surprised Veera gets them all the time too! I imagine she has a lot of acquaintances. :) My first celebrity had Father Winter try to pull that on him. He only knew him from Winterfest. LOL

"YOU again!" hehe Yep, he was terrified of Melody! So funny! :D

HAHA! I had SO much fun with that paparazzi! It was hilarious! Never used the 'Convince to...' before, but when I saw she could convince him to streak, I just had to try it! I figured he might misunderstand too, you know, because he's a guy. ;)

OMG! You have NO idea how hard I laughed when I read about Josh's screwdriver comment! I don't know why he always does some kind of glitchy animation when trying to upgrade Frank and now Bendy too. Curiously, Frank has no problem when giving Bendy a Tune-up though. 🤔

Thanks, let's hope she wins so she can progress in the aspiration. o.O

Yep, some things just never change eh? ;) Tsk, Kyoshi, you're in the wrong game to be acting like you're too good to be a gardener. ehehe

I've had to remove those doors too! I had one Sim that was nominated and he wasn't a celebrity at all, no stars. He wrote a song and licensed it, voila, nominated! He won too, twice!! So it's a good thing I did remove them so he could get in there. :)

Thorne! Eh, don't like that guy, I'd like him even less if he were still in my game and tried to play the violin with no skills. *turns off sound*

hehe Well hey, maybe she just likes the looks of those tiles and thought her followers would too? ;) Wow! I've never, ever had that happen in my game. They usually just plop it on the counter and stand there looking bored after making a dish. o.O Melody's a very smart Sim eh?

HAHA Sorry, I had to laugh at your comment telling Malcom to stop being so grumpy or you'd send him back home! Hilarious! :D

Awww man, bummer about Marcus! But at least you got to see Greg! I'll tell you, this entire post has just been one laugh after another! Malcom fearing Greg was there for him, then Greg's comment about 'not THIS time' and how Malcom freaked out was priceless! :D Glad he's starting to get used to Greg now though. It's about time! :) Still makes me think, "Awww, how sweet" whenever Greg calls Melody Pumpkin. I love that! <3 And Malcom giving Melody a hug when she came home stressed from work just makes my heart melt. He's a sweetheart! *Hugs for both of them* <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose - Surprises
    Woot! Yes! Jules is preggers! I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Yes! Congrats to Emmett and Jules. And I knew that Emmett would be happy about it. So happy for them! Love all the beautiful shots of Oasis Springs near their house. Just a lovely update!
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited June 2021
    I started this challenge Yesterday. However, I couldn't upload my Day One's pic because my internet had been horrible all day. Less than 1 mbps with constant outages. Basically, I had worse than dial up and couldn't even load most webpages. Fun times....

It seems better so far, let's hope.

So, here is day one, fingers crossed:

SueZee Doser
    Traits: Cat Lover & Creative
    New to Mt. Komorebi with nothing more than the clothes on her back (moved into lot and zero'd her funds).

SueZee has a bucket list and she intended to fulfill it before she succumb to grim and his tablet.

This is her Day One:

51243554738_aad1243628_k.jpg

Bullet Style achievements of the day ( <3 represent bucket list items):
    • Met & Befriended a local - Jenna
    • Attend Festival of Youth - her entire reason for moving to Mt. Komorebi. She's wanted to meet Yamachan her entire childhood. It's a check off her bucket list. <3
    • Met & Befriended 2nd local - Noelle Snow
    • Learned she has a knack for photography
    • Purchased the bare necessities (Bed, candle, and ice chest)
    • Cleaned the Bath House for ability to bathe there
    • Bathed at the Bath House
    • Took a few odd jobs
    • Reached an A grade in High School <3
    • Built an A-type structure for her home lot.
    • Achieved level 3 rock climbing
    • Achieved (oops, can't recall) level skiing - skied on the intermediate slope.
    • Went Sledding multiple times
    • Nearly died from the dang vending machines... multiple times.
    • Had her first Wagyu hamburger
    • Swam in the Mt. Komorebi river
    • Got 2 autographs from Judith Ward - Sold them both :D
    • Built a real tiny home, with walls, a roof and a - very tiny - bathroom (sparsingly furnished with bed, table, shower, toilet) <3
    • Got 3 dust bunnies - who gifted me several perfect quality veggies.
    • Started a small garden.
    • Took up knitting - knitted rug for her home and several potted plants.
    • Sold my first item on plopsy! - A beanie!
    • Got some rare and valuable simmi's
    • Have started on a kitchen in her home - two counters and a mini fridge.
    • On Tier 3 - Mt. Komorebi Sightseer Aspiration
    • Nearly complete with Tier 2 - Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration

I will upload today's pic tonight before bed.
    edited June 2021
    @DivieOwl Welcome to the challenge! Nice first day with SueZee :)

@Karababy52
    The active acting career of this pack does entice me, and I'm seeing that there's so many different sets now that I'm watching you play. I just thought it was a few, but you've already posted pictures of far more than I thought their were.

Nice of Josh and Essa to loan Frank and Bendy their bed! :) I never played with Servos before - can they have a baby together? Both Jules and Emmett have that deeply in love sentiment, I'm actually kind of surprised Josh and Essa don't have it...I wonder what triggers it, hm...Hopefully they will get it eventually!

Essa does make a cute redhead, and that apocalypse outfit is cool too! That's cool about the guitar song too - every once in a while, I want to post a video over just screenshots just to share something visual or auditory that can only be properly conveyed in video format, but I've never bothered, doesn't seem worth the hassle of trying to figure out how to upload videos here haha. Honestly, both of Jules' real deaths have been fun to watch, despite the fact that they were very real. The sims makes death almost too comical sometimes. Fun to watch Essa act it out, especially since you aren't panicking that it's real. I like how she lifts her head up at the end too to ask how she did. Is Donny Jepp a character with this pack or is that just you doing a play on words? Either way, it made me chuckle, along with the simified version of the movie. And I like the idea of Josh staying home with their future kids. Very sweet <3

@Ellupelluellu
    Some things do never change, and I will always love a good towel gardening pic from you :) Well, to be fair to Melody, her wall tiles are very pretty, probably simstagram worthy haha. Yeah, when I play my 100 baby challenge, I have to remind myself that they need to eat haha. Jules and Emmett never really get hungry with their reward traits, and I basically just have one of them read Ruby's book of life to get her needs up fast haha. So its two totally different ways of playing for sure haha. And lol, threatening to send Malcolm back to his parents :D At least Marcus Flex died doing what he loves, and a nice little treat to see Melody's dad. Malcolm is too funny with him

@IllusoryThrall
    Fun day at the playground for Jaz, even though she was tense most of the time, and congrats to Phoenix for finishing his aspiration! That social one is the hardest of the kids one in my opinion. It doesn't seem to count any previous relationships, since it's telling me right now that Ruby has to be friends with three other kids and she for sure is, and she's friends with 2 adults for sure, yet it's still not counting them...anyway, kind of nervous when you keep alluding to things getting crazy, but also drama is fun so I am looking forward to it too :)
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @permanentrose if you mouse over that "3 other kids" or "2 adults" I believe it says they have to be NEW friendships. ones that you got while working on the aspiration, if you're on another aspiration or they had the friendship previously, it doesn't count. as for the social aspiration for kids, it truly is my least favorite one to do.
    edited June 2021
    @Karababy52
    I realized I forgot to reply to your reply in my comment - that artifact isn't actually an artifact, it's just a fossil she's analyzing. They can build up their archeology skills by practicing on fossils which is convenient since Jules is out of artifacts to authenticate since she did all the ones from her trip.

My mom was a bodybuilder actually haha, and I've seen photos of her glory days and she was a bit more buff than Jules haha. She's still a personal trainer and has a great set of muscles to this day. I think a muscular look can really work for some ladies, though actually body builder look is often quite intense haha.
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 13: "Reach for the stars, you just might become one!"

bOoAzFe.png

Notes
    fwkLHUX.png
    "You're absolutely sure this is what you want?"
    "Yes, I want us to be together forever."

CtVjhu7.png
    "I love you more than life."

14e6svV.png
    eEOuIzT.png
    1gSSxsF.png
    EkwzYd0.png

TgHS0wG.png
    "Oh it hurts, it hurts so much."
    "I know, I know, I'm so sorry. But soon the pain will be gone. I'll help you through it."
    "I love you Damon."
    "I love you too, Molly, we'll have all eternity together now."

fbeM34r.png
    A42ReZ7.png
    (I'm so happy we get to keep Mom forever. Thanks Dad!)

jpfzKwI.png
    I'm running out of things for Josh to learn. Seriously, he's Level 10 in almost everything possible now, except Mischief. He will never reach the top of that skill if I can help it. I've never had any Sim learn to play the pipe organ, but now Josh is on his way to the top with this interesting instrument too.

He's been spending his time playing and making robotic parts to upgrade Bendy and Frank too. Frank is now Level 8 and Bendy is Level 5. Soon they will move out on their own. I'm a little scared for them. I hope they can live without their creator.

gEUuMqn.png
    I didn't mean for this to happen because of Essa's painting skills, but it did anyway. The only problem with not having to audition now, is there is a lot of time to fill between gigs. Essa loves to paint, so I let her. I guess it's kind of fitting she'd be a Global Superstar because of her paintings anyway. She has a Distinguished Fine Arts degree for one thing. I had hoped she'd earn it through acting, but it was not meant to be. Ah well, maybe she'll get an award for it one day. Congratulations Essa, you're a star, you've reached the pinnacle of fame!

Finally, the next morning Essa had a gig to be in a pirate movie. I didn't show make-up & hair or wardrobe this time, since there didn't seem a point to it. You can see her costume in the Daily post pic. I guess the studio loves her with red hair. Frankly, I do too, it suits her.

utiwQH6.png
    The first act was a bout of shouting forbidden words with one of her co-stars.

kQ5dAkO.png
    Followed by a fight, which Essa won.

AMQTYcS.png
    Her character then had a drink with one of Essa's own personal favorite movie stars, the incomparable Donny Jepp!

B8WaHkS.png
    Followed by a bit of flirtatious looks and bawdy innuendos.

DnsL26I.png
    And then...

y3bYGJK.png
    Essa's first movie kiss!

C8tg8XW.png
    "Ahoy me hearties! Batten down the hatches, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen, heave ho! We be settin' sail for Carrsimbean with our plundered loot!"

JlEhQN6.png
    dku111p.png
    "Aye, son of a biscuit eater, tis time to feed the fish for this wench, savvy?"

nRtQJgW.png
    "Blimey..."

3dwvpyB.png
    VCWUHsM.png
    "Cut! That's a wrap. Essa, you were magnificent!"
    (She certainly is!)

I think Donny's impressed or perhaps he just liked that kiss!

XNAfT7q.png
    Goldie called Essa as she was riding home in the Limo to inform her she'd been given another promotion to 'Superstar,' along with a big raise in pay. She was now earning over 20K per gig. One more level and she'd be at the top of her career! It all seemed like a dream to her, and not at all what she expected. She went inside in search of Josh to tell him the news.

73OsdI8.png
    She found him in the gym.
    "I knew you could do it! I'm so, so proud of you. Congratulations Beautiful, you're a worldwide star now. How does it feel?"
    "Weird, scary, unreal, but...good, I guess. I don't know what to feel really. It all happened so fast. I think I just need more time to get used to the idea. I don't feel any different than before."
    "That's because you're not, you're still you, the woman I fell in love with. It's just that now, everyone else knows how special you are too, something I've known since the moment I met you."
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    @DivieOwl I like Sue's look! Also her trait combination... Will you get her a cat once she has a bit of funds? The bucket list style of updates is cool too. Nice to have you with us! :)
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    June 13
    Week 7 Monday

2021-06-06-09_58_17-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited June 2021
    Update 164 - Sharing the big news

Wj3Ojun.jpg
    Jules had been able to get a last minute doctor's appointment the following morning, so Emmett called off work so he could join her. They headed to see the best OBGYN in town, Dr. C, and everything was looking good and healthy for both Jules and the baby. It was too early to find out the gender, but if they wanted to, they'd be able to at Jules' next appointment. (If I feel up for it, I will do some staged photos of that appointment :) Wasn't really feeling it for today's update though)

That evening, they decided to tell Ruby the big news. Jules was a little nervous. She wasn't really sure how Ruby would react to the sudden news of a new sibling. Only just last week Jules had announced their engagement, and it was just a lot of new changes to throw Ruby's way.

"Ruby, we have something to tell you," Jules began.
    ia9mqC1.jpg

"Are we finally gonna get that kitten I keep asking for?" Ruby asked a bit excitedly.

Jules glanced over Ruby's head and caught Emmett's eye. He gave her a reassuring smile, encouraging her to continue.
    Uo3WLSO.jpg

"No, kiddo," Jules chuckled a little. "No kitten yet, we talked about that already. But what Emmett and I want to tell you is that, well, um...we're having a baby."
    3V9MuFC.jpg

"A baby!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly. "That's way better than a kitten!" Jules let out a small sigh of relief as Ruby reacted so positively. "I already have a lot of big sister practice with Gemma and Josie! I'm so excited!"
    XxLPY6X.jpg

"I can't believe there's a baby in there," Ruby marveled, standing up and reaching for Jules' belly. "Hey little baby, I'm gonna be your big sister," she whispered, a huge grin spreading to her face.
    KdCR5UH.jpg

"Oh, Ruby," Jules felt tears well up in her eyes. "I'm so happy you're excited." She bent down to hug her daughter. "I proud of you for how you're handling all this big news. You're really special, you know that?"
    Jh4BGzG.jpg

Ruby nodded. "I love you, Mom. And really I am so excited. We have to find a room for the baby too! I can help decorate it!" she enthused.
    YjuYunc.jpg

"That's a great idea. Emmett and I were talking about converting the art studio into a nursery and we would definitely love your help with that," Jules smiled at her.

Ruby and Emmett had started a nightly ritual of chess matches with one another, so Ruby headed downstairs to see if she could beat Emmett tonight.
    dNpcJjr.jpg

And Jules decided to relax in the tub, as this pregnancy was already starting to wear her out.
    32dWD2v.jpg

Ruby was still babbling excitedly about the baby when Jules tucked her in that night. She headed back to her room and found Emmett sitting on the bed.

"Telling Ruby went really well," Emmett smiled at Jules as she joined him on the bed. "I thought it would, but it is nice to see her so on board. Having a sibling live with her more full time too will be nice. I know I always loved having my siblings around."
    IJIGCoe.jpg

"I agree - having Dell around was one of the best parts of growing up." She leaned against him, and he kissed her forehead softly. "I'm just so happy with how our lives are turning out."
    xbjmlum.jpg

--

Ruby is happy for now, but it might be hard for her to have a needy little sibling living with her more full time, we shall just have to wait and see :)

I also do have a trip to the jungle planned soon. I need something to spice up my game play again for a bit. Oasis Springs is lovely, but I definitely miss having an aspiration to really guide my gameplay
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    June 14
    Week 7 Tuesday

2021-06-10-05_24_39-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    *Updated my June 13th post above! I apologize, but comments/replies will have to wait until later this afternoon/evening. I've stayed up way too late and need to get some sleep. Hope y'all have a great/day night! <3

@DivieOwl , Welcome to the challenge :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Hehe, you know by now that I did removed the VIP area from that other lounge, not the gala lounge :) I actually teleported Malcolm in, as he could not walk thru the door, as only one star celeb. But when I clicked the bouncer, Hugo, all options were greyed out, because "Your sim already have the right to walk in" Bug.. most likely.
    She got 30 new followers because of that wall picture, so obviously some fans liked it :D Haha yes, i like that Malcolm is not so afraid of Greg anymore, he autonomously started to chat with Greg after Marcus was gone :p I didn't look what the subject was, but most likely something boring as Greg yawned at him :joy:

-- Robots learning robotics .. I know it is needed, but still I find it funny, should those have it maxed by default? They are servos, for crying out loud :) Aww, I hope Essa and Josh get that sentiment soon:)
    Sweet from them to let Frank and Bendy use the bed :smiley: Giggle for the sticks and leaves :p
    Essa was very lovely to Mai :)
    She looks great at that red hair! Hihi, maybe the death scene was a bit over :p
    -- YAY! Great that Molly will be a vampire too. Haha, if you will, please show what the game generates as her dark form? Usually somethin hilarious :p
    Ah, too bad Josh has almost all skills now.. about that Mischief, maybe do what I did with Batuu-dude in my main save, he tortured paparazzis :p (I did cheated his reputation back where it was, tho) , but it was fun to watch :D Watch out , Freddy-boy! :joy: And melody is pretty good at Mischief too, as she likes to prank Malcolm a lot, what Malcolm naturally always does too :p
    YAY for the new Global superstar!! :smiley: Yes, painting is the fastest way, why I try to avoid it, but most likely I end up doing it a bit too :)
    Hot scene with Donny Jepp (LOL) , and this time the death scene went perfectly!

@permanentrose ,
    Haha, yeah, wall tiles were forth of 30 new followers :p

-- Emmett took the news so well, lovely. <3 I would of liked to see that cat painting finished. :p
    -- Well, at least Ruby is happy about little sibling now :) As you said , time will tell how she will feel when the baby is in the house :)

Melody Connors.. and dude.

day 5 , June

D6Y93Wr.png
    0QXIBPy.png
    Nja0apj.png
    9FBfjlc.png
    xw6Ayv9.png
    One way to relieve stress, I suppose. :)
    Malcolm also told what happened at the gym. Melody was not feeling tired, and decided to visit her childhood home, she had not seen her siblings for a long time. Malcolm went to bed .

EboPdTa.png
    So she went to Hollow. (lot not made by me )
    JgpsWYz.png
    First person she met , was Inna Masters, her parent's house guest, in the hallway.
    Inna: "Melody! Nice to see you! I need to tell you something.. do not use the main bathroom, I pranked the toilet!"
    Melody: "Oh.. okay.."
    Oh.. goofball.. :joy:
    60FInzE.png
    Melody gave her brother, Jack (I have shown him as toddler, now he is teen) a digital camera as late bd present.
    OoFY44W.png
    And she gave money to her little sister, Sonata . She really had no idea what else to give her.
    7NITRMx.png
    Selfie with Jack.
    mrXm9Jf.png
    Hug from mom..
    wb8dzAG.png
    moavZy2.png
    THAT she did all by herself!
    ChxQV60.png
    D6Y93Wr.png
    She went to play the piano, and I found it lovely that Nikolas Sr (Inna's husband) game to sing!
    k6aNaxd.png
    Sonata was also listening them play and sing.
    HZuGiH3.png
    Closer pic of her.
    DJnlHrb.png
    Suddenly she stopped playing..
    Veera:"What's wrong?"
    Melody: "nothing.. just feeling a bit bad and headache.. I get some medicine when home."
    Veera:"Hmmm.. not so sure that will help.."
    SLwnnoh.png
    Greg: "Thanks for visiting, Pumpkin!"
    NHUAMP1.png

11R1OAl.png
    Back home, soon time for Malcolm to go to work. She gladly has a day off. She was not feeling well.
    Must be the staying up all nights.

@Ellupelluellu
    That was a really fun update with Melody's family and other vampire friends. Definitely made me chuckle when Inna told her not to use the toilet since she had pranked it haha. Melody's siblings are gorgeous too! And the name Sonata is lovely. Nice little hot tub woohoo too <3. We've got a lot of couples in this challenge that are so very in love, I love it! Poor Melody does look like she needs a goodnight sleep in your last photo!

@Karababy52
    So I realized you might have been asking about the artifact used to mark Theresa's grave in your last comment, not the fossil, and in that case, I have no idea what that artifact is haha. I was just in Bex's inventory so I used it. Maybe Jules can properly authenticate it now that she has the skill :)

Essa really does make a cute red head. I'm a red head myself though so maybe I'm just extra partial to the color :) Nice of you to make Molly a vampire too, it will definitely be nice for them to have eternity together. Is Seth a vampire too? You might have mentioned it once upon a time when he was toddler, but I forget. I'm assuming from his comment about keeping mom forever that he is one though, or else he will be one eventually :) That is fitting for Essa to be most famous for her paintings, even if you didn't intend it. Painting has been a big part of her life for a while now. Nice movie kiss too - though it is strange to see her kiss someone other than Josh haha! But it's just all acting after all. The pirate set was a lot of fun!

@sassytxbrat Glad to see you and Mia are enjoying Batuu :)

Melody Connors, and... oh yes, Malcolm.

Day 6 , June

DV5d4Y0.png
    MLVW8Uc.png
    Moleody went to sleep.
    6nuPJdJ.png
    Malcolm.. was doing situps in the front yard.. okay..
    dbCpUXk.png
    Time to go to work.

89zAzK2.png

After she woke up, there still was some crops in the garden what weren't perfect.
    I remembered wrong, she has to work today.. ugh.. there goes my plans for using the piano all day..
    Ah well, she has few hours before work, she can get something done. (she is composing with piano, for that one creative musical aspiration, no idea how it is called in English games )
    In hopes to get tips, and fame .

vtvE30h.png
    Doesn't look promising, as Thorne and Jenny arrived right away, and they will get all the attention.
    PPKVdAP.png
    BUT, after both of them left, it was much better! Too bad she is running out of time :)

wmELIZ5.png
    Back home..
    Must be that restaurant the other night! I KNEW IT! MOTHER must be still alive!

DV5d4Y0.png
    Better go and see!

1tHTxp3.png
    3cQiptq.png
    DLeCzOw.png
    NOOO! She is dead! What is wrong with me???!!

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. I was doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff for this challenge, and just hit that "I can't look at this anymore" point, so I postponed playing and taking pics for today.
    Oasis Springs: Day Thirteen - The Future
    06-14-21_6-33-24-pm.jpg
    It was another non-school day, and in the middle of cleaning, Marnie took some time out to play with Brett. Brett, of course, was thrilled. Marnie couldn’t stop thinking of all the things that needed cleaning. The kids tried to help (or at least stay out from underfoot), but it wasn’t easy to do.
    06-14-21_6-39-54-pm.jpg
    Upstairs, Bennie was practicing his comedy skill with all his concentration (which, let’s be honest, isn’t much..), trying to ignore the kids who kept interrupting him.
    06-14-21_6-40-15-pm.jpg
    Jaz finished her New Year’s Resolution to raise a skill, and then went to find out what might be in the fridge. Luckily, she did find milk for her cereal, since there weren’t any left-overs. Before long, Marnie joined her at the table, having just finished cooking some food for the family (of course, right after Jaz got her cereal…)
    06-14-21_6-40-55-pm.jpg
    Jaz had taken note of the Future Cube on the mantelpiece. She didn’t really believe in those things, but she was really bored. So she asked it about her future. Reminding herself that it was just a toy, she shook it, and looked down at the words. Apparently her future looked bleak. For a moment she wondered what could go wrong, and whether that was a short term future.. or long-term. I mean, she had an actual home now, a therapist who actually cared, friends, a club she was happily a part of, an A in all her classes, and her parents were even fighting less. Then again, one could say things were going TOO well. Shaking her head, she reminded herself this was a TOY!.. and put it back on the shelf. The misgivings remained, though, and made it hard to fall asleep that night. By the time she fell asleep, she’d decided one thing for sure. No more Future Cube questions for her.
    @permanentrose ,
    haha, Inna has that goofball trait, she is always silly :) And I need to visit other challengers houses the same way soon :)

@DivieOwl
    Welcome to the challenge! So happy you've decided to join us. Appears you've made a great start already. SueZee is very cute, reminds me a little of my challenge Sim! :) I'm looking forward to reading more about SueZee and her adventures over the coming months. I'll put a link to your first post on the main page along with all the other challenge participants links in a bit. :)

@permanentrose
    Yes and I haven't even tried half of the gigs yet, there are multiple sets for this career in the pack. I'm loving it so far! :) No, Servos can't have a baby, but they can adopt! Despite how long Josh and Essa have been together, I think going on a date or out to dinner may just trigger that sentiment. I thought perhaps when they got engaged they'd get the sentiment, but nope. Oh well, I know they're deeply in love so that's all that matters. :)

I wish now I would've recorded it. Maybe I'll have her do that gig again and do that. Yeah, some of the deaths are too comical in my opinion too, especially that one, I thought it was the electrocution animation, but I believe now it's for when they get hit by lightening. Donny Jepp is just a play on words, not a generated name by the game or a premade Sim for the pack. I was hoping her co-star would at least look similar to the real actor, but nope. Oh well, he is kind of cute anyway. :)

Josh staying home with their future children was just the two of them pondering what he'll do now. He certainly has a lot of free time now though. :) Ah, okay, yeah, I knew they could practice on that table, but thanks for clarifying for those who might not know. Very cool about your Mom. Yes, it's the extreme body builder look on ladies that I think is a bit too intense.

Nice that Ruby is so into having a baby sibling even more than a kitten. ;) Ah, okay, I wondered. It didn't look like a fossil to me. Thanks for the clarification. Yep, Seth is a vampire, or will be when he's a teen anyway. It seemed strange to me too seeing her kiss someone other than Josh. It's all just acting though, so it's cool. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yup, I know now that I mixed up the two venues. :) It must've been a bug, yep! Hilarious that Greg yawned at whatever Malcom had to say. :D But yay they are talking at least, that's a good start.

I agree so much with this, they should be maxed in robotics by default, it just make sense! I hope they get it too, I'm surprised they haven't yet. I had fun with the sticks/leaves thing, I figured it made sense something like that would happen since their choice was the bush until now. I also put a closet in the basement too. Of course, Josh and Ella love that as well. ;)

I will definitely show Molly's dark form after she changes. I hope the game will let me know when she does. If not, I'll just check on them in a couple days. I plan to give both of them a makeover at that time as well. I think it's time Molly ditched the headphones for one thing. :D

Yeah, if I were to have Josh torture paparazzi, I'd definitely want to fix his reputation afterward. But that's a good idea I hadn't thought to have him do. Knowing his personality, Josh would so do that! I'm surprised he didn't march over and punch Fred when he was standing there taking pics while they talked in the front yard. :D

Yes, painting is great to increase their fame, it is fast, but donating objects to fans is extremely fast! I was amazed how she climbed a star in just a few minutes. Of course she was donating those expensive violins, so I'm sure that helped. :D It was a pretty hot scene with Donny! I wonder why that particular kiss animation their lips actually DO touch and not the others? One of my biggest beefs with the game is how when they kiss, they don't really, it's just kissing the air between their lips. *sigh* Well, it was better, at the start. But it still had a couple of the same as the first time. I just elected to not show them. ;)

Yay! Hot tub woo hoo! One of my favorite spots for my Sims! HAHA! Oh Inna, goofball indeed! I love her! Aww, nice of Melody to give her brother a belated b-day present! Jack is so cute! I bet Sonata didn't mind getting money, that way she can pick out exactly what she wants! ;) Hi Veera! Love that dress and hairstyle on her. Melody! Don't scare your Mom! :D How sweet of Nik Sr. to sing while Melody played piano. Is he a good singer? Sonata's adorable too! Hmm, interesting thing to say Veera. o.O Aww, a hug from Daddy for his Pumpkin. I love that nickname so much! Poor Melody not feeling so well. Hope she starts feeling better soon! :)

Oh Malcom, you are a hottie! Looks cute out there doing sit-ups while Melody sleeps. Hey, he doesn't look so grumpy this time going to work. I think the musical aspiration is called Musical Genius. Are all her crops perfect now? Gah! Go away Thorne and Jenny! Nice she still got some tips after they left though. Aww, man, I hope Melody figures out what's wrong with herself soon! I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when she thought maybe the Mother was still alive is why she's sick. I guess that's as good a guess as anything though considering those darn plants are still hanging around. 🙄
    Whew. All caught up again.
    Oasis Springs: Day Fourteen - Myles' Monday
    06-14-21_6-49-35-pm.jpg
    After the kids left for school, Marnie found herself sitting across from Bennie, blithely eating breakfast. The twins had been fed, and had gone back downstairs. Who knew what they were up to, but at this point, Marnie was hungry, and didn’t really care. The meal passed in a sort-of awkward silence. Bennie apparently had other things on his mind than her, and never even bothered to notice she was even sitting there. Annoyed, she got up and went to clean.
    06-14-21_6-50-09-pm.jpg
    Bennie was worrying about the bills. Sure, the note had said they’d be paid this week, but could he really believe that? Hearing the mail man outside, Bennie finished his plate of omelet, and rushed out the door to check for the bills. To his relief, there it was. A “paid” notice. Good thing, too, because there was no way he could have paid the total due. Maybe with work and finding a profitable dumpster somewhere he could pay the bills next week, but clearly this house was not going to work. The bills were just too high, and he wasn’t making enough money. Two weeks of not having to pay the bills, and there was still no way what was in the bank would actually pay next week’s bills. He briefly wondered if he should mention this to Marnie, but forgot the thought as soon as it occurred. This was the man of the house’s burden, not anyone else’s.
    06-14-21_6-55-55-pm.jpg
    When the kids got home from school, all three were in poor moods. It had been a rough monday at school, and all were extremely tense. To have some fun before even thinking about homework, the kids TV network was turned on (because for a change, Bennie wasn’t on the couch monopolizing the TV.) and all three sat down to watch. Still bored, Phoenix regarded the cartoons as stuff for younger kids, and he decided to entertain himself by teasing his little sister. Myles, of course, didn’t care. Despite the fact that he was the oldest, he was still perfectly happy with cartoons.
    06-14-21_6-57-48-pm.jpg
    Before long, the twins showed up, as well, and all five kids sat around chatting and watching TV. Myles finally decided, however, to go work on his aspiration. His Mental skill was at 9, and getting very close to 10… and he really just wanted to get it done. He’d already gotten his last scout badge, and yesterday had been promoted to the top level of scouts. The only thing left was his aspiration.
    mylesasp.jpg
    By the time it was bedtime, he had finally gotten that last little bit of Mental skill. Things couldn’t go any better for him, and he couldn’t wait to brag about all this stuff to his friends on Thursday at the club meeting.
    06-14-21_6-59-47-pm.jpg
    Upstairs, however, there was a casualty. Poor Marnie hadn’t been really feeling like herself all day, and getting the very last bit of the cleaning done had been the last straw. Even walking around the corner to get to bed was way too much, and she just passed out right where she had stood. Hitting the floor eventually woke her up and she managed to wearily crawl into bed beside a snoring Bennie, but it was a close call between getting to bed and hitting the bedroom carpet, as well. Her last thought was wondering exactly why she was so darn tired lately.
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I decided to get set up with a tumblr and do my updates on there. With satellite internet that is prone to outages, it'll be better for me to have a platform I can more easily update from my cell in the event of more outages. I'm trying to get it caught up and I literally just started the tumblr.

I have no idea about tumblr or any other form of blog, but I guess this will be a good way to learn. Here's my blog, so you can add this to the first page since I'll be updating there. I, also, have linked back to this post on my intro. My tumblr: https://bicentennialsimmer.tumblr.com/
    edited June 2021
    June - Day 14: "There are times when we stop, we sit still, we listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper."

7rEgDex.png

Notes

It's Saturday afternoon and Essa's next gig isn't until Monday. The only thing they have planned is to attend the Starlight Accolades Sunday night to see if Essa's nominated song, Running Bare, won an award. Cross your fingers!

As some of you might know, I'm a micromanager with my Sims, very rarely do I ever let them have full autonomy. It's been my experience our Sims aren't very logical or efficient when taking care of their own little pixel lives. But sometimes, I like to let them have full autonomy, just to see what happens when they are given an entire free day to do...whatever they want. This chapter is just such a day. They had free will until Sunday afternoon around 3 p.m.
    haMmR7H.png
    I will have to tell rather than show the first thing that happened because I didn't realize what was going on until it was almost over and I missed it. I have never, ever had any of my Sims woo hoo by their own free will. Until now. I was watching Josh mix himself a drink at the bar, set it down, make another one, and then proceed to be a two-fisted drinker! He had grabbed that book to read first by 'browsing books,' but soon gave that up to mix those drinks.

Suddenly, I realized I could faintly hear the woo hoo music. It was coming from the basement. Frank and Bendy were in the closet. I went down there as quickly as I could, but they were done and already headed toward the ladder to go upstairs. Dangit! I checked their moodlets though, and there it was, they both had one for satisfying woo hoo and uncomfortable from coat hangers. :D

Anyway, I left some screenshots out that were repetitive, such as; mopping, playing on the computer, playing video games on the console, watching the fish, having a meal, cleaning up trash and dishes, washing hands, browsing/reading books, etc. But here's what else happened during the day...

ekMBKn4.png
    While that was happening, Essa was in the third floor gym watching a movie.

xEXpPbr.png
    When it was over, she herself browsed books and selected a Tome of Scrubbaroo to read. Why Essa? Scrubbaroo was the first spell you learned!

Jq66694.png
    Meanwhile Josh has decided to sing some songs and abandoned the two drinks. He went inside to play a video game on the console after he was finished with his repertoire and have a serving of Superfood Salad.

qsqU0yi.png
    But, came out there again after that to mix another drink, put it down and do some bottle tricks.
    "Pretty good huh?"

kgd9ahR.png
    He abandoned the bar to juggle a soccer ball and Essa came out there to grab a drink and watch him. She's laughing at him for some reason. Maybe Josh made that drink too strong? I had to step in here. If I didn't make Josh stop juggling that ball, he would've kept doing it until all his needs were in the red.

yb9Oqm2.png
    He went up to the second floor balcony after that to play some chess.

QevXO7Z.png
    Frank was fixing the broken dishwasher! I didn't even know it was busted. Well, he started to fix it, but then stopped leaving it still broken. o.O Every member of the household would feel compelled to come mop up that puddle over and over...

shXr9ul.png
    "Would you like a drink? I made plenty! Wait, maybe you don't like those kind, I'll make more."

ZMyNmbp.png
    Bendy finally came up from the basement after doing a self-repair and did a Tune-up on Frank. She gave him a kiss on the cheek afterward. Aww! <3

XDtr0Xy.png
    Bendy fixed the dishwasher too! Essa, can't that wait? Sheesh!

tHqj659.png
    Josh and Frank were watching the news in the gym, but Bendy came up there to watch too and Josh left. They changed the channel to Comedy or I think it might actually be the Music channel.

MSV9qcC.png
    Bendy left Frank up there to go have a chat with Josh, who was of course, you guessed it, making more drinks.

IrMQStM.png
    He stopped to sit at the bar with her and complain about the sun. Uh, Josh, the sun hasn't come up yet!

BgCW3OG.png
    He left Bendy to go admire Veera's autograph in his office.

4i3fI48.png
    I caught him looking at Essa in their photo with so much love in his eyes. Look at that smile. He still has the 'Smitten' sentiment for her, it's never left. <3

fOIMuPc.png
    Bendy went back to the gym to give Frank another kiss, a tune-up and then yet another kiss. She stayed in a flirty mood pretty much the entire time.

XiWvKeU.png
    Essa was playing Sim Scuffle on her office computer when first Bendy joined her, then Frank who stole her chair when she got up and finally Josh joined them to chat as well. Josh left after a short while to go mix another drink.

lzluQP3.png
    Essa decided to watch the fish, but got distracted by her easel and began a small Classic painting.

cMBqXHF.png
    Oh Josh, Josh, Josh, why? Just drink one you already made that isn't spoiled yet.
    "But, but, I wanted a Granny Smash!"

rOmo4YR.png
    Frank and Bendy stayed in Essa's office chatting for quite awhile. Frank would make funny faces at her several times during the day.

cyW8ZRe.png
    Josh finally got a bit disgusted with all the spoiled drinks and took care of them. He left the other unspoiled ones there though...and made another drink.

jg0rcP0.png
    Essa was playing chess until Frank came up there to have a chat with her. While Bendy...

SzWckYS.png
    ...went down to FLIRT WITH JOSH! What? O.O

5hLkvC3.png
    She blew him a kiss too! You naughty Servo, what are you doing?
    "Bendy, I'm flattered, but you're married!"

SQrxEkY.png
    "And I love Essa, we're engaged, you know that. What would Frank think if he saw you flirting with me?"

rzWHvp4.png
    "Maybe I need to adjust your circuits, you shouldn't be flirting with anyone except Frank."
    Bendy must've felt ashamed of herself because she grabbed a stinky drink and took care of it before going back upstairs to Frank. Josh cleaned that filthy bar after she left.

kl7hgGl.png
    Essa was in the basement talking to the Death flower plant.

JsLtIaf.png
    Bendy gave Frank a kiss, a tune-up and another kiss again.

HGR8ShS.png
    Meanwhile Josh came up to the balcony to play a game of chess with Frank. Bendy stood by gazing at Josh. I think it's obvious she has a crush on him. Essa was headed to the bedroom to nap on the settee at the end of their bed.
    (I see you giving Josh that look Bendy. I've got my eye on you Miss Flirt bot!)

ruxK1A5.png
    Josh left and immediately after, Bendy decided to do a self-repair. Poor Frank. Despite the heart eyes, I think he looks sad here. It's clear these two need to move out sooner rather than later. It's also clear they can take care of themselves the way Bendy kept doing tune-ups on Frank. By the way, I checked and neither Bendy or Josh have any pink for each other in the romance bar. Thank Goodness!

uw05zjG.png
    Rather than let Essa keep napping on the settee, I sent her to bed since it was after 3 p.m. by now. The Starlight Accolades will happen in less than 3 hours. After Josh finished singing yet another song, I had him take care of all his drinks and that's where I left the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top