Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Guess who is going to jump on board this train? Me! :grimace:

Not going to start it until May 1st, though. Then I will do it May 1st, 2021 - April 30th, 2022.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Guess who is going to jump on board this train? Me! :grimace:

Not going to start it until May 1st, though. Then I will do it May 1st, 2021 - April 30th, 2022.

Hey there! Nice to see you here too^^ can’t wait to see who you’re playing with!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2021
    Update 117 - A new addition to the family

aywSXRR.png

Notes:
    So Jules and Emmett have begun a correspondence in letters. Emmett has been stationed in - you guessed it ;) - Strangerville! He's adjusting well, though the work is often long and hard, both emotionally and physically. He feels purposeful right now now though, and the structure that his new career has provided in his life has been a really good way to make sure he doesn't spiral into a depression after the events with Brittany. However, things are starting to get weird in Strangerville, he's noted. He's not allowed to give specific details, since it's classified, but he has commented on the fact that some weird stuff has been happening.
    BaLLBC8.png

And Jules reached the highest level of the writing career! I'm surprised I actually got this screenshot, I usually never manage it.
    TAX8b9V.png?1

In other exciting news, Dell and Sofia were approved to be foster parents.

This is Abel Wakefield, the boy they are now fostering. He hasn't had an easy life, and he was a bit nervous after his social worker dropped him off at Dell and Sofia's door.
    pLGoAqn.png

Lenny came up to say hello.
    OWlZO7x.png

Which really made him smile.
    khoPcqw.png
    mwyMyIH.png
    T8t68w9.png

After meeting Lenny, he came out of his shell a bit.
    DiE6wbF.png

They got him a bath, a haircut, and some clothes that fit.
    d38D0cD.png

And he's really starting to thrive :)
    p3aaazT.png
    pwSaveD.png

They are working with his social worker to officially adopt him. And he has put this family photo up in his room <3
    yfSy1Vc.png

Ruby loves her new cousin too <3
    JPKzC2n.jpg
    BpFexAy.jpg

--
    So I found Abel under the adoptable kids, but I wanted to pretend that Sofia and Dell were fostering him for a bit first, just a little realism with the process of adopting an older child. I thought it would be nice for them to adopt an older kid from a troubled home instead of just starting them out with a baby or pregnancy. And now I just love Abel so much <3

I mostly kept Abel the same as how I adopted him, just a few tweaks in CAS. I did change his skin tone and give him freckles to match his ginger hair. And of course he got a skin overlay, as all my sims do, haha. But he came with the name Abel, and I used the name randomizer to get his last name. Eventually I'll probably have him take the last name Warner when he's officially adopted :) Giving Abel a makeover in CAS and then getting these cute screenshots was the perfect "filler" update, since tomorrow things are going to start getting, well...strange ;)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    @LegacySims2017 - Come on board...join in the fun and zaniness!

never-go-for-a-hike-in-a-thunderstorm.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited April 2021
    @permanentrose - Update 117 - Ahh, so cute that Lenny is the one to make Abel feel at home. Nice. We all need a Lenny in our lives. Abel is a cutie and does seem to have thrived in their household, and that photo of Ruby hugging Abel and Lenny looking on...it's like Lenny is saying..."See...I told you he was a good sim..." lol Nice shot. Also captures what Abel is feeling, like, what...someone is hugging me...? And so happy to see that Jules and Emmett are corresponding and that Jules is getting Emmett's letters! lol And congrats to Jules for completing the top of the writer career - Scribe of History! Woot!

@Ellupelluellu - Oh I love Sakura with that hairstyle!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Ellupelluellu

You know I cannot resist a post with two of my favorite Sims in the whole world! Lol
    Jasper showed up.. still no Jenny! @AlwaysAsking FIRST TIME he did give his autograph!! He never gave it to Veera and he was so pissssssssssssssssed off when Veera refused to give hers! And those two were married!!
    So he was finally polite? Good thing! I was ready to come over there into your game and knock some sense into him! Lol And look at his pretty wife! You got an autograph, and Jasper got a kiss! Win-win 😅

And Malcolm? Really? You paint on Thorne’s walk of Fame tile, but then want his autograph? Make up your mind young man! Lol! I see he was happy to give Melody an autograph. You win more friends with honey than vinegar, Malcolm. 😂 See how smart Melody is? She cleaned up the mess You made! Lol

I’m not sure who’s outfit is better, Morty or Thorne? 🤣 They both need a major makeover 😂 You need one of your stylist Sims to get a hold of them, lol

It was great that Astrid gave you her autograph, but Melody needs to tell her to just get to know Thorne before she decides to hate him. He’s a really great great guy! 😅

Thank you for the tag!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    March 29 - University Tour - Foxbury Institute

admin-building-at-foxbury.png
    The walk over to Foxbury Institute wasn't far at all, and riding their bikes to get to either campus would be even shorter. Sakura was pretty sure that she would be attending Britechester after seeing the campus and looking over the degree programs again. She had really wanted to do something different, try something new, but none of the programs at Foxbury really suited her. But she knew that Foxbury was the place where Wolfgang wanted to go, and it suited him, too. He had all the skills he needed for his program...handiness, logic, and he had even started reading up on robotics. Wolfgang really was smart and Sakura was glad that he was pursuing his dream.

fox-campus.png

As soon as they arrived at Foxbury Institute, Wolfgang's whole face lit up. Sakura had been given a Foxbury campus map, and since Wolfgang had been the navigator over at Britechester, Sakura said she would do it here.

Sakura read from the campus map: "Foxbury Institute is the "premier place of higher learning" with a modern campus and facilities. Founded by a generous grant from the Landgraabs, Foxbury Institute's main focus is science and technology."

Wolfgang: "The campus looks amazing. It's so vibrant and modern and I feel so excited just being here!" Sakura nodded in agreement and could feel the energized vibes coming from Wolfgang.

uni-statue-was-yarnbombed.png

They decided to walk around campus a bit while it was still light.

astrid-at-fox.png

(Spotted Astrid running to somewhere on campus)

fox-uni-dorms.png

Sakura pointed out the campus dorms, Tidal Tower and Briny Tower.

Wolfgang: "We'll be touring Briny Tower later today. Tidal Tower is for returning students. There is another dorm called Maritime Manor, which is a renovated house, but it's not on the tour list."

a-rpbot-walking-the-grounds.png

(Hey! Is that Frank? Or maybe it's Rubanoid! Nah! Can't be Rubanoid because he doesn't have those love eyes a-ga-ga going on. Yep, must be Frank.)

stadium-had-been-pranked.png

They passed the Foxbury stadium and Wolfgang laughed, "Looks like there are a lot of pranksters on both campuses. Britechester stadium had Foxbury banners on it, and now Foxbury stadium has Britechester banners on it. What a hoot! We never did fun stuff like this when I was part of the Renegades. I could seriously get into doing these types of pranks..."

Sakura: "So, you're not part of the Renegades anymore? You didn't tell me that. When did that happen?"

Wolfgang: "It was actually just before you disappeared. I know I had talked about taking over the club, but I just didn't see myself as a Renegade anymore. I had changed, and I wanted to be someone different..."

Sakura: "You know, Wolfgang, it never bothered me that you were a Renegade. You were the same person to me whether you were in that club or not..."

Wolfgang: "Yeah, I know...you were pretty much the only one who just accepted me for being me," he laughed, "And you were a Paragon and we were not supposed to be seen with each other..."

foxbury-photo.png

Sakura: "You know, the same thing might happen again if I choose Britechester. I mean we'd be rival schools."

Wolfgang looked closely at Sakura, "Maybe one day we'll be on the same team together. I can only imagine all the great things we could do...if we were..."

Sakura looked up at Wolfgang and was speechless. No-one had ever said anything like that to her before. It just filled her with such emotion, and she felt her eyes mist up a bit. She wiped away a tear.

foxbury-campus-sun.png

Wolfgang: "Hey, are you okay?"

Sakura: "Yeah, I'm fine. Just something in my eye..." she said.

Wolfgang: "You sure? Because you know, being in rival schools, I might have to redecorate the dorm that you'll be living at...need to add more red over at that campus..." he said chuckling.

Sakura smiled, "Oh really? Well I am not going to tell you what dorm I'll be living at...so there..."

Wolfgang: "Oh...that sounds like a dare to me...but you know, I have ways of finding out where you'll be living...many ways..." They both laughed.

foxbury-commons.png

Sakura consulted the Foxbury campus map: "This looks like the place you want to be,. Larry's Lagoon. Let's go have something to eat. I am sure you want to check out the food..."

Wolfgang: "Did I tell you that if you live on campus, you get free food? I am planning on taking advantage of that..."

Sakura: "You do know that the cafeteria is only open during certain times. What are you going to do about the in-between times?"

Wolfgang: "Oh, I got that figured out already. If the dorm doesn't have a main fridge, I am going to get one of those mini fridges for my room. You know, you need to keep up your strength for projects and homework and such..."

Sakura laughed: "Well, you certainly have the food part figured out...I'm still trying to figure out my major!"

They entered Larry's Lagoon, which was the Foxbury Commons, and the place was very open concept and spacious. It was a two-story building, and the main floor held the cafeteria, restrooms, a ping pong table, and towards the back were some couches and a television. Unlike Britechester, the Foxbury Commons was decorated in bright, modern furnishings.

downstairs-lagoong.png

down-larrys.png

a-nice-tv-area.png

Wolfgang told her that the computers and robotics workstations were upstairs and they would head there afterwards.

By the time Sakura got her dinner and sat down, Wolfgang had already finished. Whatever he had, it must have been good.

fox-commons-was-spacious.png

They headed upstairs, and as soon as they got there, Wolfgang couldn't contain his excitement any longer.

this-is-the-robot-bulding-area.png4

Wolfgang: "Sakura...look! Those are the robotics workstations...it's where I am going to make my first robot. I can't tell you how excited I am to be here!"

Sakura: "Oh, don't worry, I can tell!" she laughed.

The last tour group was just finishing on the workstations, so they thought they would look around some more.

up-larrys.png

There was an area at the back with a couch and some chairs and some study tables.

sakura-agreed-that-this-was-really-a-wonderful-campus.png

Four hi-speed computer workstations and two ERAM machines were at the side. Just as Sakura and Wolfgang were sitting down at the computers, a whole group of Foxbury students seemed to descend on them. Wolfgang saw Rohan, but Rohan told him he couldn't talk right now because be was in a competition. Another student, who was waiting for a computer came over towards Wolfgang.

Reuben: "Hi, I'm Reuben. Sorry, some of us are rather competitive and tonight it's Play Against the Pros. Are you interested in joining E-Sports? It's open to both Foxbury Institute and University of Britechester students. We play Simshuffle. It's a lot of fun, and there are even competitions."
    e-sports-play-with-the-pros.png

Wolfgang: "I think I got a scholarship for E-Sports Gaming, but I didn't know what it was."

Reuben: "Wow! Well, if you got a scholarship for that, you must be a great gamer. We'd love to have you join us once you've enrolled."

Wolfgang: "Thanks, I'll think about it."

wilf-fox-students.png

Sakura saw Melody near the doorway and told Wolfgang she was just going to chat with Melody for a bit.

sakura-chats-with-melody.png

Sakura: "Hey Melody! I didn't know you went to Foxbury!"

Melody: "Yeah, I'm in the History program. Are you thinking of coming here?"

Sakura: "Actually, I think I might go into Fine Arts at the University of Britechester. Music has always been a part of my life, and I really don't think any of the programs at Foxbury are really suited for me."

Melody: "Sakura...did you read about the new Music Therapy program in Psychology? It just started this year,"

Sakura: "No, I haven't...music therapy...huh? That sounds kind of interesting..."

Melody: "Sakura, now that I think about it, YOU would be perfect for that program. You're so musically talented and have this compassion for everyone. You should check it out! Seriously, come to Foxbury!"

They chatted some more and then Melody had to head off. Sakura thought about what Melody had said.

She sauntered over to where Wolfgang was working at the robotics workstation. He was so focused on his work, that he didn't see her standing there. She smiled as she watched him and thought that maybe there was a way she could go to Foxbury afterall.

sakura-watched-wolfgang-at-the-robotics-workstation.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was already dark when they walked over to Briny Tower for the University Housing tour.

last-visit-was-to-the-fox-dorms.png

They were checked in and headed up the elevators. A few students were sitting in the lounge area, and they chatted with them. They found out their names were Vincenzo Neely, Cristal Chappell and Lena Garcia.

chatting-with-other-students-dorm.png

Lena: "You can have a tour of my room. My roommate is not here right now and it's very clean."

Sakura thanked Lena and headed down the hall to where she had directed. Sakura loved the dorm room and there was lots of space and each student had a desk and dresser. This was far better than Darkwing House. She really liked this room. Lena told her there was no kitchen in the dorm, though, and she would have to eat at the cafeteria.

salira-like-these-dorms.png

While Sakura went to tour the room with Lena, Wolfgang excused himself to use the facilities.

wolf-checking-out-the-shower-stalls.png

Wolfgang went into the restrooms and looked around. He shook his head and thought, "That River! There's no open showers here! That guy has some imagination!"

Wolfgang came out and then headed down the hall to Vincenzo's room, which was a shared room for three. And even so, there was still plenty of room in there. The rooms were so large.

some-dorm-rooms-had-3-to-a-room.png

Wolfgang went out on the balcony and took a look at the campus. Two students followed him out.

Cristal: "So, are you thinking about coming to Foxbury?"

Wolfgang: "Yes, I got into my number one choice, Physics. I'm really excited about it."

Cristal: "Physics? Oh wow! I'm in the Physics program, too!"

physics-that-is-what-im-going-into.png

Sakura joined them on the balcony and could not get over the view.

Sakura: "Wow! Foxbury Institute looks so nice at night. This view is fantastic!"

Wolfgang: "The view is always better when you're with someone to share it with..."

Sakura looked at Wolfgang, "Yes, it is," she replied smiling.

so-pretty-up-here-wolf.png

It was time to head back to Laurel Library to catch the bus. On their way back, they passed a bar called Pepper's Pub, which seemed to be a university hang-out. It looked like a fun place, but they didn't have time to stop in.

pass-a-place-called-peppers-pub.png

spotted-essa-outside-pub.png

(Spotted Essa coming out of Pepper's Pub looking rather...um...dazed.)

As they crossed a bridge, Sakura stopped and looked up to admire the moon.

They stared at the moon together. Wolfgang gave Sakura a sideways glance and noticed how her face was bathed in moonlight.["She looks so beautiful" Wolfgang thought, "I need to tell her. The moment is right..."]

whereever-you-go-go-where-you-will-be-happy.png

Wolfgang took Sakura's hands in his: "Sakura...today has been one of the best days I've ever had. I don't think I would have enjoyed the tour as much if you hadn't been here. In fact, everyday I spend with you is always wonderful. And I really need to tell you something...something that I've wanted to tell you all day...I wanted to tell you that I..."

Sakura interrupted him and had a shocked look on her face: "Wolfgang! Oh my gawd...I see the bus....what time is it? We're going to miss it...come on...we'll have to run all the way..." she said as she took off running, rounding a corner and almost out of sight.

Wolfgang stood there for a minute looking after her. He shook his head and thought that his timing was rather off tonight. He ran after her.

running-for-the-bus.png

Sakura asked between breaths, "So...what did you want to tell me?"

Wolfgang: "I just...I just...wanted to tell you that I...that I...that I'm glad you were here today..."

Sakura smiled at him and replied, "I'm glad you were here, too, Wolfgang..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I was in panic mode when I saw Kiyoshi sitting upstairs at Larry's Lagoon at one of the tables; however by the time they went upstairs, he was gone.

kiyoshi-siting-at-foxbury.png
    Busy day here. I’ll catch up on comments and replies tomorrow! :)
    edited April 2021
    I had a rather interesting thing happen in my game. I don't have mods or MCCC or anything. This is something that can happen in your game, too. I've had two pop-ups in my game from pre-made married sims asking if they should have a baby. One was from Clara Bjergsen and the other was from Mary Greenberg. You are given 3 choices, and one of them is to "got for it". So, I never thought anything of it, and told them both to go for it. Well......I was checking the Bjergsen's and was going to give Sofia some new uni outfits, and saw that they had a new baby! What? I haven't played this household at all. I just go into the worldview and then go into create-a-sim to change their outfits.

So, Sofia and Elsa have a new baby sister, named Jackie. Who knows, maybe they adopted. And Mary Greenburg and Blossom Greenburg now have a baby named Adelyn. Here they are!

bjrgsen.png

greenburg-new-baby.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Karababy52 - Love the remodel of LiliSimsie's house. And all the colors that you chose for the inside, too.

Congrats to Damon and Molly for their bundle of joy! Seth is quite a cutie :)

@Ellupelluellu - I laughed when I saw Malcolm spray painting Thorne's star plate and then asking him for an autograph! lol That was funny. As if Thorne wouldn't know. Jenny looks so good as a superstar as does Astrid. I giggled at the look Astrid gave Thorne as he walked by. River is the leader of the genius club...I put him in the Physics program in my game. lol

@permanentrose - The big day for Becca and Mario and doesn't Ruby look like a little princess. So sweet. She really does look like Jules a lot. I read your post after this post about how much work you did to get them all seated properly. And then the drama starts with who sits with whom to eat dinner. So, Brittany sits beside Tody. Hmmm... And then Emmett goes downstairs to get some Benadryl and sees poor Jules sitting all alone. Ah, Jules...your Prince will arrive soon...or maybe already has! Emmett comes to cheer her up. And then Jules and Emmett enter the dressing room together, only to find Brittany and Toby in a rather risque position. Poor Emmett...and Jules tries to comfort him, but he just wants to be alone. Okay, so I am sad that Emmett had to witness this, but maybe he's been too blind to see what has really been going on behind his back. Toss Brittany to the curb...she has done you wrong Emmett. This is not just a one-time-thing...and she is just your girlfriend. Better to find out now. Adios Brittany...hello Jules! lol

@lilypadmeulin - Welcome back!

@IllusoryThrall - Yeah for Myles. So happy that he has the support of his Mom behind him. And then another one, Phoenix...oh gee...he wants to be just like his Dad, not another perfect son like Myles.

@Hermitgirl - Ahh, so sweet that Roxanne and Rubanoid go on a date. Sweet! The poor guy breaks down a lot, but not enough to flirt with the computer! lol Be forewarned, if Roxanne finds out that you are flirting with someone else...she will have your nuts and bolts in a trash bag and put you out to the curb. Oh yeah! What was the third trait that you gave Roxanne - I would just cheat it in if you haven't done it already.

Oh those professors with their grade remarks. In their opinion, everyone is just satisfactory. Bah!

@Skeilah - Congrats to Bryon for completing the Academic Aspiration and getting a job in Strangerville. Nice tie in for the next month. And Johnny...remember, what you're telling Bryon is top secret! lol

Cute about the happy honeymooners and they were fooling around in front of the real estate agent! lol Get a room! Oh...I see they did! lol Congrats to Gabbie and Isaius and Skeilah and Hugo on their nupitals.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - Come on board...join in the fun and zaniness!
    never-go-for-a-hike-in-a-thunderstorm.png

Double the fun on getting to know all about the game. Plain ol' Legacy is just a gameplay, but I think this 1M, 1W, 1Y, I will put a small story behind. I wanted to get a feel of what @Karababy52 and others were doing first to even give it a go. Perusing this thread has been a bit of fun.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017 I find it really fun to create stories for my sims - I was doing it anyway before this challenge, just in my head when I played, so having an organized way to do it has really gotten be motived and excited about playing all my packs. If you want a summary of my story (or anyone else's, I'm sure everyone would be willing too!) I would definitely be up for giving you an overview of what has happened in my story so far at some point, since keeping up with everyone else's story is one of the really fun parts of this challenge too :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2021
    @permanentrose
    And yet another feature that makes me wonder why I don't have MCCC. I guess because it's such a complex Mod it intimidates me. Anyway, great idea setting pregnancies on long so you can try to be there when your Sims give birth. It was planned, as much as a vanilla game will let you plan anyway. :)

Thanks, I appreciate it! It's fun speculating, no worries about that, but I like surprises, so I like to keep my options open without outright saying, 'this is what's going to happen or won't happen, etc.' More fun that way. At least for me. Some things I'll say outright, for instance everyone knows Essa and Josh will get married and have kids at some point. That's pretty much a given. Unless something drastic happens, which I hope it doesn't. o.O

Plus, I'm playing this by the seat of my pants, so most things aren't planned and just happen on the spur of the moment if an idea pops into my head based on something that may have currently happened or what's previously happened. I hope that all makes sense. :)

Congrats to Jules for reaching the Top of the Journalist Career Ladder! Congrats also to Sofia and Dell on having a new foster child, Abel, in the family! Happy to see he's adapting well to his new family. Adopting is another thing I have not tried yet in TS4, actually in any iteration. Perhaps one day I will. :)

@Hermitgirl
    Thank you for saying that again! I keep forgetting to remember it and sometimes think that I have to only do story mode all the time to keep things progressing. Building has always been a part of this challenge for me though. I'd even intended to start out Rags to Riches every month for Essa. But hey, plans change, it's a part of life and it just wouldn't make sense at this point to do that anyway.

Sometimes I wish this iteration had natural disasters for that kind of thing, like a tornado, meteor strike, lightening hits their house and it burns to the ground, etc. Or even something like their bank account gets wiped for a variety of reasons, that would be fun! I know I could make that happen myself, and I just might at some point just for funsies, but I think you get what I mean. :)

Thanks about the house, lilsimsie did a great job with it and I'm really liking my renovation so far. It's a slow process, but it's coming along. :) I adore wraparound porches! They are great for gardens, especially if you don't want a greenhouse or have no room for one. I agree with everything you said about Strangerville! Seth is a little cutie! I love the little guy. :)

Good luck to Roxanne! I'm guessing she'll get those great grades, she's worked hard for them! :)

@Skeilah
    Thanks for the update with Gabbie/Isaius and Skeilah/Hugo! Congrats to Skeilah and Hugo on their engagement! Funny how Isaius got all freaked out on the thought of marriage. I guess it doesn't matter now though since they're both married now thanks to you! ;) LOL Can't wait to see any children these two couples may have in the future. I'm betting they'll be adorable.

@Ellupelluellu - Sakura looks great with that hairstyle! You did a great job with her entire makeover. :)

@IllusoryThrall
    Oh dear, so Phoenix is a Benny 'mini me' or wannabe. o.O Not good, not good at all. It's good he worships his Father, a lot of kids do. Too bad though that his Father is not the kind you want to emulate. It's sad too that the rest of the family harassers him for it.

@LegacySims2017 - Oh cool, another challenger enters the arena! Welcome! Can't wait to see your challenge Sim and find out how you'll be playing with them. :)

@SoulGal7
    Foxbury really is a beautiful campus too. I love their Commons much more than Britechester. I had no idea the Psychology degree had a music therapy part to it. If I had, I might've sent Essa there instead of Britechester. But I love the Britechester campus better than Foxbury's, just because it doesn't have all those stairs! o.O

Yep, must be Frank! ;) Unless Rubanoid is wandering around while waiting for Roxanne to finish her last classes or something. LOL Aww, so sweet how Sakura got all misty-eyed over Wolfgang talking about how he wished they were on the same team. Fun exchange between them when talking about possibly being rivals.

About the open showers, River was right Wolfgang, but they're open in Britechester, not Foxbury. ;) Oh man, Essa's looks like she hoisted a few too many 'juice' drinks. :D Gah! Darn it! I bet Wolfgang was going to tell Sakura he loved her, then the bus arrived. BOO! Go away bus. :D Kyoshi! Opps! Good thing he left before they went upstairs. Sometimes I wish only Uni student Sims and Professors were the only one that could go on campus. I'm sure that would be hard to code though, so I guess I understand why everyone can go there. Plus, I guess Sims need to go there to check out the different campuses before deciding which Uni to attend too.

I've seen that phone call from other players on the forum, but it hasn't happened in my game yet. Maybe because most of my Sims usually don't have a lot of friends? I don't know. There's a glitch with the babies not appearing with the skintone of their parents. It's been around for awhile now. Damon and Molly's baby was the dark skintone too. But only in the preview pic, he was Molly's skintone while in the bassinet and when he aged up.

Thanks about the remodel of the house so far, glad you like it. I agree about Seth, he's adorable! :)

Just wanted to catch up on comments, my daily post will be coming a bit later. :)
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52 - For the Psychology degree, there really is no music therapy program, just made that one up. To become an actual Music Therapist in real life you have to have a Music Degree with a Minor in Psychology. In the sims, one of the careers you can go into with the Psychology degree is Professor (Education Career)....so it's a bit of a stretch. They don't even have a Psychologist career. I have already played a sim in Britechester and just wanted to do something different with Sakura, and was trying to find a Distinguished Degree at Foxbury that would "fit" with her character. So, I just made something up. lol
    @SoulGal7 - Ohhh, okay. Thanks for letting me know! Very creative how you did that, good job! :) Yep, I have too played a Sim in Britechester and Foxbury as you know, so I understand completely about wanting to do something different. ;)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 28
    IFtI6qt.png
    Well no time to play with Roxanne today. I was hoping to get the graduation in but Roxanne did get her grades. She also got an amusing question posed to her. I'm really going to be cutting it to near the end on the aspiration. I'm good with that!
    mlXGv0c.png
    *Takes a Bow*
    kkTwyNl.png
    One more thing to do!... Well that and get a job..
    6hfn5Od.png
    Lol... auto kicked out on graduation. They called it "bad news".
    9mWgPRe.png
    I didn't really see Archie getting married but had never had that drop down so Roxanne said "What do you want?"
    gPvfxmP.png
    That made me laugh!

egTcBMc.png
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2021
    Meet Braydon & Brett
    04-26-21_12-16-39-pm.jpg
    Braydon & Brett Malone: I introduce these two little monsters together .. because that’s what they always are – together (and little monsters). They are the youngest of the family, and very clearly the most work. Neither of them have ever learned to be on their own, and they’re not likely to learn it any time soon. More often than not, they’re not even called by name – they’re just called “the twins”. They came about after Marnie had mostly decided (on her own, of course) to stop having children. However, accidents do still happen… and so, seemingly as Karma for all the “accidents” she had already claimed – she got pregnant one more time, and ended up with twins.
    04-26-21_12-17-08-pm.jpg
    They are both fussy troublemakers, and very good what they do. Nobody has ever bothered to teach them any manners, and they just run wild in whatever space they find themselves in, whether it be another tiny, messy apartment, or the great outdoors.
    04-26-21_12-25-35-pm.jpg
    Being the youngest in a family the size of the Malones, is, as you can guess, not easy. Especially when that family isn’t doing so well in the funds department. The twins might have started out better in life had they had some exposure to anyone other than family, but there was no money for them to go to daycare, so a beleaguered Marnie carts them with her everywhere. They end up being drug along to every scout meeting or sports game of Myles and Phoenix, and then promptly get left to their own devices. Which, as one can imagine, usually leads to disaster. I’m not sure the twins have ever heard anything other than a raised voice spoken towards them, usually in anger or frustration.
    04-26-21_12-35-01-pm.jpg
    When Marnie has a spare moment, she does occasionally try to teach one or the other of them some skills, but the other twin is always nearly glued to their brother, and determined to get attention by causing trouble. …Which is not an environment conducive to learning. Will they ever learn life skills – or will they continue to be the millstone to a family that should have never gotten to this size?
    04-26-21_11-59-52-am.jpg
    braydonandbrett.jpg
    braydon.jpg
    brett.jpg
    (Stay tuned, tomorrow we meet the star of our story!)

Gosh I cut that post closer to time than I intended to. :scream: But... tomorrow is the big day - we finally meet Jazmyn! I've loved every comment you guys have given on my backstories. :heart: Sorry I haven't replied to them individually, but I've been so busy this week with stream stuff and family stuff and then all the time I spent doing all my research and background stuff for this challenge. Things should calm down next week, because all the backstory stuff will be completely done. Although I'll probably be stressing over getting used to the daily posting thing. So who knows. :grin:
    April - Day 28: Continued Renovations

OAChwXy.png

Notes
    GkZwYrA.png
    Figured out a tentative floor plan for the entrance, dining room and kitchen area of the house. It took a long, long time to figure out where to put the stairs to the second floor. I'm still not too sure I like where they are though. One big reason is that's where a half bath was located. With this configuration, their only bathroom will be upstairs.

*Disclaimer - I can't change the lighting color to my preferred neutral white in manage worlds build mode, so everything looks much more yellow/green than it actually will be when I'm finished and my Sims move in.

FAu4TAm.png
    I thought about moving those plants in the dining room to the other side of the windows, put a door there and place a toilet under the stairs at least. I don't know though... probably move things around a little and try to get at least a toilet/sink in a tiny room somewhere.

EVDCMHW.png
    The entrance is way too big I think anyway. I could make that much smaller and sneak in a half bath by doing that. I'll fiddle with it when I go back in game after posting.

IZIBHUP.png
    Here's what the dining room looks like at the moment. It's huge too. Mostly because lilsimsie had a long table with seating for 8 in here, but my Sims don't need that much seating. It's just the three of them, Frank doesn't eat and Josh/Essa don't eat very often either. They'll most likely use the breakfast nook seating in the kitchen anyway. So, I might configure this room for the half bath too.

This is all a work in progress and it'll probably end up looking a bit different once I'm finished. Walls are mostly bare too so Essa can add her paintings/photographs. I should just go ahead and move them now, but meh. Trying to stick to my rules and wait until Saturday. Probably move them in just after Midnight so I'll have time to decide where to place whatever they keep from the Britechester house.

918AfZf.png
    Looking toward the kitchen from the dining room at the breakfast nook. I don't know why that one window looks so gray. The lighting in this game acts so wonky sometimes. Drives me nuts! :D

6wvOHAB.png
    Left side of the kitchen. This will probably stay pretty much the same except for wall hangings. Josh upgraded all their appliances, etc. they already own, so probably bring those objects here to use and replace that fridge. They have the Schnapple fridge. I like the color of this one from JA (I think) though, so might just keep it and have Josh upgrade it when they move in.

m95sDFC.png
    Finally, the right side of the kitchen. Same scenario with the stove as with the fridge. I still haven't touched the upstairs other than to draw out rooms for where the bedroom and bathroom will be located. Also placed some half walls around the staircase. But that might change. Lastly, I tried a few different awnings outside to replace the yellow/white base game one lilsimsie had, but that might change as well so didn't show it.

That's it for now, going back in game now to continue renovations. Have a great rest of your day/night! <3
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    April 28
    ZDQMwsQ.png
    A few days ago, I introduced you to Patrick. Today I introduce you to his family! First of all, Patrick has two younger sisters, which he has a strong bond with: Elsa (teenager, left) and Mabel (YA, right)

Behind the scenes
    Patrick and his sisters all live with their parents. Elsa still goes to high school, but Mabel and Patrick just stuck around because of the circumstances in this house.

e44YGWg.png
    Zachary, Patrick’s father, got very ill when Patrick was just a teenager, Mabel a kid and Elsa a little toddler. Everyone in the family took big care of him.

8tISoW0.png
    That’s probably the reason he’s still alive today, but its gotten worse since the years passed by.

8BdFZE4.png
    A few months ago, Dominique, the mother, started developing dementia.

(Dominique) “Oh my, what was I about to do here again? Is that you, Zachary?”

As you can imagine, Patrick and his sisters suddenly had their hands full on both their parents.

jp0dsml.png
    After the graduation/gender reveal party, Randi got invited over, but there was a doctor in the room. Mabel and Elsa were sniffing. Dominique was nowhere to be seen.

(Doctor) “... Time of death... 9:28.”

Dominique had to go to a retirement home, where they took good care of her... But unfortunately, she missed Zachery too much and passed away a few weeks later. It was a hard time for everyone, but they all got much needed support in each other... And now Randi was there to help too.

oJAAsvh.png
    Patrick got the house and decided to renovate it together with his sisters, Randi and Kristine. They all live together now, but Mabel is already trying to find a place for her own.

EWVJngM.png
    Elsa on the other hand isn't going anywhere yet since she still goes to school, but she’s having a lot of fun with Kristine already.

(Elsa) "Aunt Elsa, doesn't sound bad, right?"
    (Kristine) "Hahaha, yeah!"

rwlZA5b.png
    Somewhere deep down, Patrick has the feeling that his parents are watching over them with a smile on their face. And you know what? That's exactly what's happening. They are so proud of their kids.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Update 118 - What's the matter with Bex?

ziU2HvZ.png

Notes:
    Life had settled into a pretty nice pace for Jules and Ruby, but one afternoon, Jules got a panicked call from Dell.

"Jules, something is wrong with Bex," Dell said in a rush. "She went on a mission a few days ago, and usually she lets me know when she gets back. You know we talk and check in with each other every few days...but she wasn't responding like she normally does, so I decided to go and check on her this afternoon, but when I got here, something wasn't right. I think she's sick or something. I'm not sure - she's acting really weird and unresponsive, and I just don't know what to do."

"I'll be over right away," Jules told her, her own heart jumping in fear. "I'll drop Ruby off with Mario on my way."

She called Mario and brought Ruby over to his place as quickly as she could.

"Thanks for taking her last minute," Jules told him.

"Of course," Mario answered. "I understand completely - I hope Bex is okay."
    BHZjX6Q.png

She didn't stay to chat long. She hurried over to Bex's mansion, and Dell immediately led her into the living room.
    ZBw9MvK.png

"Is she okay? What exactly is going on?" Jules asked.

"I...think it's better if you just see for yourself," Dell told her.
    tMevsRA.png

Uh, oh, this does not look good...
    smd7oOm.png

"She's been unresponsive...just staring like this, like she's possessed or something. But every so often she mutters something garbled and unintelligible," Dell explained.
    qFtSYEH.png

"I'll try..." Jules said, take a step closer to Bex. "Bex, can you hear me?" No response. "Bex, it's me, Jules..."
    GHPdIEx.png

Suddenly, Bex snapped out of it, falling to the ground, mumbling something, this time. "Strangerville..." she gasped.
    aotjBpZ.png

"What?" Jules said. "Bex, can you hear us? Bex?"

"Jules....the answers...are...in...Strangerville..." her words came out in a strangled gasp. She reached out, grasping for Jules.
    Fqra84u.png

And then she collapsed.
    OIDmffd.png

Jules and Dell got her up onto the couch, where she continued to sleep.
    eac8JOL.png

"Strangerville," Dell repeated, she she sat down. "Isn't that where you said Emmett is stationed?"

Jules nodded. "He's said there's some weird stuff happening there too...that must have been where Bex went on her last mission," Jules noted. She had an uneasy feeling. The way that Bex had fought through whatever was afflicting her, and spoken directly to Jules...she had to wonder if it had something to do that that mission she had helped Bex with back when she lived in Windenburg - the one that dealt with the mystery surrounding the death of their parents. She knew Bex had been working tirelessly on this mission for ages now.

She began to explain this all to Dell, careful to be vague about some of the details as to not compromise the confidential information that Bex had shared with her. "I can't help but to think that this is all related in the end," Jules concluded. "And if Bex needs my help, I don't want to fail her. I think I should go to Strangerville and try to find some answers."
    KggTu8m.png

"I don't like the idea of you going to the place that infected Bex with whatever this is," Dell told her, closing her eyes and inhaling a deep breath as she processed all the information Jules had given her. "Let's see if Bex is better in the morning, after she sleeps this off. Hopefully we can talk to her more then, and figure out some answers. But if she's still not okay...well, maybe it would be best to go back to the source of this all and see if anyone in Strangerville might be able to help...but for now, let's wait. I'm hoping Bex will wake up and be herself again..."
    SJobRaD.png

Jules agreed, and the two settled onto the couch as comfortably as they could manage. It was going to be a long night...

--
    So I'm really not great at writing mysteries, so I apologize that if through any of this, I'm vague or have a million plot holes, haha. I'm trying to tie this into the world I've already created as best as I can, but writing all this espionage stuff is not my forte, so I'm winging a lot of this and just hoping it makes sense as I chug along.

edited April 2021
    @IllusoryThrall
    Sorry if I've been misgendering Jazmyn - I read through your blog more carefully and saw that you made them non-binary! Very cool, I love making LGBTQ+ sims to add a variety of different kinds of sims to my world. My sim for this challenge, Jules, is bisexual, and her sister is a lesbian, and there's a lot of characters that pop up in her story that identify as a range of genders and sexualities. Nice back story for the twins and Phoenix too. So many brothers haha, and what a family to come from...I'm curious to see how it will shape Jazmyn and their journey.

@Hermitgirl
    I think it's kind of nice to actually utilize the entire month for the intended world/aspiration - cutting it close makes for a little bit of thrilling play too, haha. I tend to play way too much to ever feel the pressure of not making it on time, but maybe one day :D Nice work with Roxanne and the tail end of the aspiration. So she got booted from the soccer team?? Didn't know that was a thing, haha

@Karababy52
    Such a lovely build! The yellow and blue color scheme is quite lovely, and you've captured that modern Victorian vibe so nicely. I know it's nice to have a downstairs half bath just to make it feel more realistic, but sometimes I just leave those out when the space doesn't permit, my sims really don't need more than one bathroom usually.

Your build inspired me to do some building of my own. I have a place for Jules to live while she does the mystery (which will be revealed on Saturday), but I anticipate I'll finish the aspiration with time left to spare, so I started building her another home for later on this month once she inevitably settles in the area for at least a little bit. Haven't done a build from scratch for a bit now so that's been fun - and I'm going for that southwestern Victorian vibe too to match the other houses in the area. I have most of the outside done, but it's the layout of a build that is often the most time consuming for me, so I've been trying to work out that, but it's nice to do it slowly and chip away at it in pieces :)
    sXFt6A1.jpg

I adopt kids frequently in the sims just for the mere fact that I tend to be drawn toward playing lesbian couples, and even though there are ways to have biological kids with two same gendered sims, I tend to like the realism of adoption as a primary option to give those couples kids. Sometimes the game can give you a cute kid, other times it's straight into CAS for makeover :D

@SoulGal7 and @Skeilah - your comments will come later, I ran out of time right now :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited April 2021
    @permanentrose Don't worry too much about misgendering Jazmyn at this point, they are still in the process of discovering their pronouns. But yes, you are right, Jaz will be non-binary. I will probably be referring to them as "her" for story reasons until they "come out" - either to themselves or to everyone else. Their pronouns are what has caused me to do SO much research on the backstories, because as much as I intellectually understand being non-binary, emotionally it's harder, because I personally have little experience with it. My son's partner was non-binary for quite a while, however, so they have been extremely helpful in my journey to understand a little better. I landed on this character concept almost immediately, and, as I mentioned, I was completely hooked on it right away. There was never any question in my mind that Jaz is non-binary, it's just now all about letting Jaz grow into it. And as for supporting LGBTQIA+, I'm 150% for it. My son is trans, and recently I've started going by she/they. Lately, I've been trying to be more inclusive in my Sims play, as well, instead of taking the "easy" way and always going hetero. It's been a lot of fun!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,911 Member
    edited April 2021
    @permanentrose , thank you :) Yes , usually I get somewhat annoyed about the celeb who refuses, even if it is Veera , Ted or Evie , my own made ones :p
    -- Mario's and Becca's wedding was lovely. Well until the end.. bye bye Brittany!
    -- Sweet letter from Emmett :) Haha Hugo sure has lost some weight , if compared from the beginning :p
    -- Abel and Lenny look cute there :)
    -- Bex looks hilarious :D

@Karababy52 , hah yes , about Jasper, he has asked hers for several times during my saves, but he has never given his, when asked, until now :p It was funny taht Thorne appeared just after he messed the star :)
    -- I love your renovation of the lot! :smiley:
    -- Seth looks so cute <3

@IllusoryThrall ,
    -- nice to meet rest of the family, I will be very curious to meet Jazmyn :)

@Hermitgirl , Haha yes Malcolm is indeed forgiven pretty fast :p
    -- Hey Rubanoid, NO flirting with computers anymore for you!! :smiley:
    -- Great job with the grades, Roxanne ! :smiley: And you also got one of those EL calls , they are fun :p

@Skeilah ,
    --It is always a mess after party :p Great for Bryon to get a job at SV :)
    -- Aww, lots of romance going on in that dorm :p

@SoulGal7 , I liked that hair on Sakura too :) Haha, maybe Thorne DID saw Malcolm doing it :p
    -- Lovely tour (part one) at the Gibbs Hill and the B campus :)
    -- Also a lovely tour at F campus :) Hi there Melody :) Oh and lol, that was close call, with Kiyoshi :joy:
    -- About the phone call , that is one of the calls what came with EL :)

@AlwaysAsking , Haha yes, Jasper finally was polite :p And Malcolm was so annoyed after Thorne refused to give his autograph, too bad I didn't got a good screenie from that. But you remember how Hugo reacted after Ted refused to give hist, what, like 11th autograph to him ? :p

@LegacySims2017 , Welcome :)

Melody Connors ... and the blond dude.
    Day 26

J9kJAie.png
    EwARQdm.png
    Here is what others pained , I think Malcolm's was the best :p
    OFy2udv.png
    Rest of the day was pretty much this.. they have this last semester to go, I am so glad of that potion they make all the time, no time to waste for eating or sleeping :)
    RL5muXP.png
    DYyUf3Z.png
    Nightly visit to look what vendors have to offer. Ah @Karababy52 , you were right, she still is a ghost vendor too :)
    vIEzGJM.png
    Sages were all in that cellar room for the whole time :)

Melody Connors... plus the blond.
    Day 27

276yi7l.png
    xkXTpIf.png
    FDxPR0J.png
    Pictures of the house and garden, for this:
    1gUiAyz.png

YC0ZUtT.png
    And more this.

Melody Connors... and that..oh yes, Malcolm
    Day 28

uJiqGEW.png
    9jaMnET.png
    YyrUL8c.png
    Y7tGOOE.png
    Not yet, Melody, but soon :)

E1C0TTk.png
    zrRtl2c.png
    BenXOdH.png
    Same to you Malcolm, not yet the time :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    April 29th

Pre-Party Flirting

04-29-21_7-57-56_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Morgan smiled down at her phone as she texted Wolfgang. There was a party over in San Myshuno tonight, and Wolfgang had offered to be designated driver. In fact, recently, they’d been talking more outside of the club.

04-29-21_7-40-51_PM.png?width=721&height=577

The party wasn’t a club one, but both she and Wolfgang wanted to go along, especially to the pre-party, which was going to be a couple of hours before. The whole bash was some sort of celebration, and both she and Siobhan were going – Siobhan on the arm of her husband, and Morgan on her own. Siobhan had asked who her date was with a smirk, but honestly, Morgan kind of hoped that Wolfgang would be by the end of the night.

She’d kind of, sort of, always had a small thing for him. Through his phase of dating ‘good’ girls, she’d felt left to the side – from Cassandra Goth to Luna Villareal, he’d been the boyfriend with the bad reputation for years until he’d grown out of it. She’d always been one of his closest friends, and tonight, it was make or break.

And honestly, they’d been far more flirty with each other recently. With Jenny off visiting Jules and Essa and taking the girls with her, tonight was the perfect night to make her move.

They arrived early to the after party, and when she spotted him she broke out into a smile, splitting off from the small crowd.

“Hey, tiger.” She raised an eyebrow. “Do they do free lemonades here, or can I buy you a drink?”

04-29-21_8-15-07_PM.png?width=721&height=577

“Funny. Did you see what’s happening behind you?” He pointed to where Grace was talking to Charles, Siobhan’s husband, with a smile on her face. “Your sister sure did.”

Siobhan was talking animatedly, desperately trying to hold the spotlight while Grace talked quietly and seemed to instinctively command Charles’ attention. Morgan winced.

04-29-21_8-14-08_PM.png?width=721&height=577

04-29-21_8-13-48_PM.png?width=721&height=577

“Yikes. What’s that car crash?”

“Oh, apparently they went to school together. I wasn’t really paying attention, but again, Siobhan is. I don’t think she realised that his best friend was a girl.”

“Wait, Grace is his best friend? But she wasn’t at the wedding or anything…”

“Really? Well, I wonder why that was…” Wolfgang looked a bit more interested, but his attention quickly slid back to Morgan. “But never mind that. How’s things been with you?”

“Oh, same old, same old. Babies and Jenny, looking for a job, all the good stuff. You know, Megumi is such a good person. She sends stuff for us both in the care packages, and I know that if Kiyoshi wasn’t needing her more she’d be over in Glimmerbrook like a shot. It’s really good.”

“You’re a good person too.” Wolfgang’s eyes seemed to hold hers for a minute. “Despite everything, you’ve been a good friend to Jenny all this time. I know it was hard when that girl started talking about her…”

04-29-21_8-15-17_PM.png?width=721&height=577

“Oh, don’t even.” Morgan laughed. “I feel bad, though. She clearly heard about us through the grapevine.”

“Max told me she still wants to go out with him. I told him that he better give her an answer one way or another, because man, I’ve been there, but being the bad boy isn’t the fun you think it is.” Wolfgang sighed. “I think she just wants to get more attention than her brother, but you know how it is.”

“That’s just it, really. She’s Paragon material, not a Renegade. Poor kid.” Morgan sighed. “Seriously, she’s not got a chance now that she’s badmouthed Jenny to everyone.”

“Oh, totally.” Wolfgang grinned at her. “I mean, maybe she’ll get a rebellious phase and get it out of her system, but I doubt it.”

They both laughed, and then behind them, Morgan heard her sister calling.

“Don’t be too long, honey!”

Siobhan was stood next to Grace, smiling widely as Charles sloped off to the toilets. Wolfgang whistled.

04-29-21_8-16-46_PM.png?width=721&height=577

“Wow. Didn’t peg your sister for the insecure type. I bet she tries to make friends with her.”

“I hope not.” Morgan shook her head. “I mean, this is one wasp’s nest she shouldn’t poke. Grace is nice, but if Siobhan tries any of those high school stunts around her, I think she’ll lose.”

“Really? That’d be entertaining.” Wolfgang smiled at her. “See, this is why I love talking to you, Morg. You get this.”

Send help, Cupid. Morgan gave him a big, natural smile, unable to help herself. How was this boy so charming?

04-29-21_8-16-15_PM.png?width=721&height=577
    edited April 2021
    @lilypadmeulin - Oh my gosh, we have a potential love story with Wolfgang and Morgan in your story :) I see you removed his eyeliner. lol I did that for all his outfits, too, when he aged up to YA. I always liked Morgan better than Siobhan...sorry Siobhan. I mean Morgan has the good trait and she was part of the Renegades! lol I think that this would be a good match...in my game you would think that Wolfgang had the flirty trait for all the romantic stuff he does. Ahhh...love these two together in this alternate universe. :)

@Ellupelluellu - Wow! Great painting that Malcolm did. Was it a paint from reference that he did? I mean, I know it's Mortimer, but, still, great job! And the duels for spellcasting...sorry to poor Melody for not winning...nor Malcolm. Oh well...love the cute little house that you built and all the paintings you did of all your houses. So nice :)

@permanentrose - Oh my gosh! It looks like Bex might have eaten one of those "strange" fruits. I had to laugh though at how she looked. But seriously, poor Bex, she is in bad shape. The shot of Jules dropping off Ruby to Mario's is a fun shot. The way Ruby is looking at Jules, like, where are you going...when are you coming back? lol Becca is a wonderful sim, she truly is, because this would still be Mario and Becca's honeymoon. But who can resist little Ruby? Ahhh... Anyway, nice tie-in and reason to go to Strangerville. Just don't eat any strange fruit!

@Skeilah - nice background story on Patrick and his sisters. So sad about his parents, though. However, they are still there watching over them. So nice :)

@IllusoryThrall - And the Malone family just keeps getting bigger and wilder...with twins! lol

@Karababy52 - I love that little rack over the stove from Eco-Living. Whenever I can, I tend to use it. The dining room area looks nice and bright.

@Hermitgirl - Congrats to Roxanne on getting straight A+s. And graduation day tomorrow! Woot! That pop-up you got is funny. I would love to see what would happen with all those answers! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top