Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Oh my gosh! Frank is a hoot! Essa you have blown up Frank's capacitators with him thinking of Essa and his progency. lol Josh, that robot needs to be fixed (literally...he needs a snip job)... hehehe I love how Frank did a scan of Essa and then gave all relative data to Josh...and the hip girth...I knew what was coming there. teehee...except not with Frank...duh! And on to the meanwhile notes...OMG! Damon definitely looks a little rough around the edges, and then he wants to head out into the sunlight and do himself in...I just knew that Molly would cave...she's going to tell him about Essa. I just know it. And then...Essa...you better have Josh equip Frank with a laser beam or something to defend you. This can't be good...nope, nope, nope.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu - I loved all your up-dates. I had a good laugh when I saw the last one of RIver with the mustache. Roxanne looks rather hot, though :) Just loved the update of the games day with the juice pong. I think that is my favorite day :) And all the pranks that Malcolm tries to pull and gets busted! lol Those two at the rival schools...just so funny! Love it!
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 110 - Happy Halloween!

3URbGFo.png

Notes:
    Finally made it to Halloween again in my game, and this time, it's just gonna be a cuteness overload :)

In the morning, Jules raked some leaves (still dazed from the research machine), and Ruby enjoyed playing in the pile she made.
    zHB3ipE.png
    (I was gonna have Dell and Sofia do a sneaky woohoo in it as well, but some random townie felt the need to come throw the pile away before they could get around to it. Oh well.)

Bex popped in for a visit as well, and decided to give Ruby a little Halloween gift.
    pERUXpR.png

And Ruby is in love with her new Lil Grim. "Mommy, look!"
    2XHVp4F.png
    1bXzEeh.png

Jules had made plans with Oliver to take the kids trick or treating in the early afternoon since Jules had a soccer game in the evening. They had called Randi up as well to see if Kristine could join. Randi had a meeting with her club, the Avant Gardes, but was more than happy to bring Kristine over to Britechester for the afternoon as long as Jules and Oliver didn't mind watching her.

Before Jules and Ruby left, they ran into a trick or treater, who had on a costume that was so terrible I just had to share :D (The kid is actually Rose's nephew. I would not have recognized him without hovering over him to reveal his name though, lol.)
    aHmgoFk.png

Then off to trick or treat! And oh my goodness, I was just dying from how cute they all were in their costumes with their buckets <3
    E7jkeeh.jpg

While Jules went to her soccer game, Ruby played with Lenny in the yard, who was also wearing a costume for the occasion.
    pz0g8oQ.png

And when she returned, Sofia and Dell had started a bonfire. Jules played guitar for the group for a bit as well. (Don't mind Ruby sitting on the ground, only inches from the fire :D)
    Qpnt6ja.png

Then it was bedtime for this little lady. I found her a new CC bed, and I love it. And just look at that little cutie, falling asleep with a smile on her face. She had such an exciting day :)
    j3QhuhQ.png

Other exciting news!
    Mario has asked Becca to marry him! I'm glad Mario was able to find his happily ever after <3

Mf7t4pm.png?1
    MfsFTMs.png?1
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Karababy52
    Frank was hilarious! Also fun to learn all the reward traits you have purchased for her - so she's a storm chaser, haha. "Satisfactory hip width to give birth to children." LOL that had me laughing. And then Frank offered to inseminate her. Also loved the part where he started smoking after calling her sexy several times. He has a lot to learn still, and you really made him entertaining.

And then there's Damon, newly emerged from the basement, still clueless and more concerned with the fact that he hasn't been intimate in months than the fact that he hurt someone...I wonder where he's headed, and what this means for his ultimate fate and perhaps bumping into Essa and Josh. I'm sure Greg is still keeping a casual eye on him, so I'm guessing Essa will be alerted in your next update. I wonder what Damon is going off to do - that talk about ending his life is worrisome. Even though he's the worst, it's sad if he wants to off himself :(
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    April 21
    CSPMES6.png

Bryons Diary
    HaX8wGS.png
    I just arrived home from my daily routine to class. I decided to do my homework at home today, since the alien doctor will come over later for Naoki’s first check-up. The cats kept me company.

eGLrsOD.png
    There she is! While Naoki is having his check-up, I practiced some more debating in front of the mirror... But for some reason, the doctor and Naoki went outside. Maybe I’m distracting them with my talking.

KIeb4Ha.png
    (Noelle) “Your babies are very healthy, Naoki! Keep doing what you’re doing.”
    (Naoki) “Ahhh, that’s good to hear! Thank you, doctor.”
    (Noelle) "Let me just check one more thing..."

unHYCr6.png
    (Noelle) “Hmm.. Yes... Great. Do you want to know the gender of the babies?”

TvYPnFh.png
    (Naoki) “I actually want to talk about that with Bryon first, if you don’t mind.”
    (Noelle) “Of course. I’ll keep it my own secret for now then.”

vBbX0hm.png
    (Noelle) “In that case, we’re already done today. Our next appointment is already planned somewhere next week.”
    (Naoki) “Thank you so much. Have a nice day, doctor!”
    (Noelle) “You too.”

EhY9tz4.png
    Naoki walked back inside with a smile on his face.

(Bryon) “And? What did she say?”
    (Naoki) “The babies are healthy. She already knows the gender of them both, but I only want to know if you want to know.”
    (Bryon) “Hm, I actually want to know it for name purposes, but... Maybe we should ask the doctor to tell mom instead, and ask mom to do a gender reveal.”
    (Naoki) “Oh, that’s a great idea!!!”

VnPGC1l.png
    And so, we asked mom and she said she would be honored to organise a gender reveal.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2021
    I just discovered this challenge. What a fun idea. I'm a bit sad I didn't find it earlier, but definitely bookmarking to read and possibly do next year!

EDIT: as I'm now studiously trying to convince myself I don't need another challenge right now...
    Post edited by IllusoryThrall on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    March 26 - University Dreams

rainy-day-after-birthday.png
    It was raining when Sakura woke up. She lay in bed for a moment thinking about the party and her birthday yesterday. The whole day had been wonderful, and seeing all her friends there had made it even more special.

At the end of the party, she had spoken to Dominic Fyres and told him that she would be resigning from The Spin Masters Club. Dominic seemed to already know what she was going to say and told her that she could make good simoleons DJ'ing at university parties. Sakura smiled and figured that Joaquin had been talking to him.

relaxing-on-bed-sakura.png

She looked at the time and couldn't believe it was almost noon! She quickly dressed, and then heard a knock on the door. It was Wolfgang! She was really happy to see him. Since she hadn't eaten yet, she decided to make some grilled cheese sandwiches.

happy-to-see-each-other-next-day.png

When the food was ready, they sat in the conservatory and while they ate, Sakura talked to Wolfgang about her interest in applying to university. Sakura told him that she was going to call her teacher tomorrow about it. Wolfgang told her that she could apply on-line, and they could look at the websites together if she wanted. He told her that there was still time to apply.

sakura-told-wolfgang-about-her-plans-for-uni.png

Wolfgang: "I am hoping to get into Foxbury Institute. Remember when I told you I wanted to build my own personal robot? Well, they have a robotics program there, and that's what I am hoping to get into. You know, I really owe it all to you that I am even applying..."

great-idea-sakura-i-can-show-you-the-website.png

Sakura: "Really? Why do you say that?"

eating-grilled-cheese-together-day-after.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, when I met you I was a C student, and the night you told me I was smart but was wasting my talents, I really thought about that. It turned me around, and I really started doing the schoolwork and the projects. And I am going to graduate high school with an A thanks to you."

Sakura looked at Wolfgang amazed, "Wolfgang, that is fantastic! But it was really you who did the work..."

really-wolfgang-that-would-be-awesome.png

Wolfgang: "But if it hadn't been for you believing in me, I would have still been a C student. Anyway, I applied for some scholarships too, but haven't heard anything back. I can help you with the application, if you want..."

i-am-hoping-to-go-to-foxbury.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang, that would be wonderful. I would really appreciate the help."

Wolfgang: "And you should talk to your teacher about signing up for the campus tour on Tuesday. That way you can get a real feel for which campus you like better and what programs they offer. Do you think you'd like to come along?"

the-school-is-having-a-campus-tour-would-you-like-to-go.png

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang, I would really like that."

(Wolfgang autonomously cleaned up the dishes. Yep, this one may be a keeper. lol)

wolf-auto-cleans-hes-a-keeper.png

They went upstairs together and Wolfgang showed Sakura the two university websites: Foxbury Institute and University of Britechester. He had Sakura sit down and look at both of the websites.

showing-sakura-the-uni-website.png

university-of-britechester-research.png

doing-research-sakura.png

foxbury-institute-research.png

Sakura: "These both look so interesting. I love the look of the buildings at The University of Britechester, so full of history. But Foxbury Institute looks so new, and innovative. I think I may apply to both."

i-think-i-may-apply-to-both.png

Wolfgang helped Sakura fill out both applications and then sent the $75 simoleon application fee with the applications. Wolfgang also had Sakura apply for any scholarships she was eligible for.

what-do-you-think.png

Wolfgang: "I did the same thing. If I can't get into my first choice, then hopefully I'll get into another program. And the universities are pretty close. I'm hoping to live on campus as well, and am going to bring my bike along. The commute will be a lot easier, and there is always something happening on campus."

autonomouis-blow-a-kiss-wolf-whereever-you-decide-to-go.png

Wolfgang: "Even if we don't get into the same university, we'll be close...and we can visit each other..." he said as he blew her an autonomous kiss.

Sakura:"I would really like that...,"she said, "...and then we can be rivals!", she laughed.

sakura-laughing-rivals.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OMG! After Wolfgang blew Sakura an autonomous kiss, both of them got these whims. FIrst time Sakura has had this whim for anyone. I'm not sure about Wolfgang, but, yah, wow...at the same time...OMG! is right! Of course, they both have a whim to have a mud fight together, too. Okay, it's raining, and there's not much to do...lol...so I need to get these two out of the house before they take matters into their own hands. lol Well, I don't think there is autonomous woohoo, but, hey, I'm not taking any chances here.

woohoo-with-wolf.png

woohoo-with-sakura.png

And it's as if Kiyoshi somehow knows and calls her for a date! lol (Of course she doesn't accept because he's at Olympic Training Camp in the mountains). But still! I thought the timing of getting this was funny!

the-day-after-her-bday.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Sakura was done with the applications, she asked Wolfgang if maybe he wanted to go somewhere. Wolfgang thought that would be a good idea, since it was still raining outside.

Sakura: "Have you ever been rock climbing?"

woul-d-you-like-to-go-rockclimbing.png

Wolfgang: "No, never tried it. Why? What did you have in mind?"

Sakura: "Well, I was thinking of maybe going to the Rock Climbing Gym and getting back in shape for when I go...um...back to Mt. Komorebi. and go rock climbing again. It's been awhile..."

Wolfgang immediately knew what she meant. Sakura had been too tactful to say that she had to get in shape for the Mountain Summit Climb that Kiyoshi was going to take her on. But he didn't say a word, "Sounds like a great idea. And I do have muscles," he said as he showed Sakura his muscles, "...Who knows, maybe I'll get to do some rock climbing for real one day. Let's do it!"

ive-got-muscles-i-can-handle-it.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They headed off to the Vital Climb Gym. (This is the Maxis built rock climbing gym which I placed in Newcrest).

at-the-gym-sakura-and-wolf.png

Sakura did some warm up stretches on the sidewalk. And there are River and Roxanne who are also coming to work out.

sakura-does-a-few-stretches-outside.png

Sakura showed Wolfgang how to program the machine, and they both did a gentle incline to start. Wolfgang did pretty good for his first time. Sakura continued to rock climb.

climbing-the-wall.png

After the first rock climbing program was finished, River came over to chat with Wolfgang.

you-hear-anything-back-from-uni-yet.png

Afterwards, Wolfgang autonomously went to work out with weights. I saw the gym trainer nearby and had him mentor Wolfgang.

wolfgang-gets-some-mentoring-from-fitness-trainer.png

Sakura then went over to do some kick boxing, and she maxed the fitness skill! Woot! You go Sakura!

practicing-kick-boxing-sakura.png

maxed-fitness-skill-sakura.png

By this time, Wolfgang was ready for a shower. Phew!

okay-i-think-we-are-done-here.png

So after showering, they headed home. And now to wait for the university application results.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Sakura and Wolfgang actually applied for university on Sakura's birthday, but there was so much going on that day, I just did the write up as if it had happened today.

Every now and then, I go through all the aspirations to see if Sakura might have gained any points for anything, and I was pleasantly surprised that she had completed the Renaissance Sim Aspiration. Woot! She was in Scouts and Drama Club, which counted as careers, and then I got her a part-time job as a Fast Food Employee (she has maxed cooking), before she applied for her scholarships, so that she could apply for the Workplace Scholar Scholarship. She actually started at the top level of that job as Food Service Cashier, and she will probably only keep it until she starts university. This is the first time I have ever done this aspiration, so that was kind of exciting!
    renaissance-sim-asp-complete.png

She had a lot of aspiration points as well, and so I decided to get her the Never Weary Trait, as I felt this would be a good one for when she starts university. She still has a lot of aspiration points to use, and I am going to look over all the traits again, and decide which ones I want to get her. Maybe bladder or hygiene ones, I am not sure.
    purchasing-the-never-weary-trait.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    I just discovered this challenge. What a fun idea. I'm a bit sad I didn't find it earlier, but definitely bookmarking to read and possibly do next year!

@IllusoryThrall - Hi, just responding that you can hop in any time you like. So, if you want to join in, you can. @Karababy52 will respond later to this as she's a night owl :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @IllusoryThrall - Hi, just responding that you can hop in any time you like. So, if you want to join in, you can. @Karababy52 will respond later to this as she's a night owl :)

Oh, that's SO not what I need to hear right now. ;) (I'm pretty much a challenge-starter-a-holic.) :grin:
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Oh, that's SO not what I need to hear right now. ;) (I'm pretty much a challenge-starter-a-holic.) :grin:

@IllusoryThrall - the guidelines are on page 1. Some of the challengers are just finishing up the university pack. I am the slow-poke and am still on the previous world and haven't started uni as yet. I didn't have the Realm of Magic pack, so I created a story in Willow Creek using Sylvan Glade. Anyway, wherever you start, or whenever you start is fine. It can be rags to riches or just with the starting funds. Most of us did rags to riches style, but it's your choice. It actually started out as a photo a day, but we all kind of got involved with story lines. lol
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

@Karababy52 ,
    You know, I don't think you've ever shown these two kissing. o.O
    Haha, they have had their first kiss, but that's maybe it :D
    Did he actually cry? Sheesh, talk about guys being big babies. ;)
    Yes he did, and that last comment made me chuckle :p
    Did you use a Mod or something to show the tracks of Malcom's tears in his make-up from the throwing drink in face action not working? Or did the game do that? Guessing Mod since the game probably isn't that smart.
    No mods for that or CC, I didn't even saw those tears before you mentioned :D He got the sad moodlet out of it, failed attempt to throw the drink.
    It's out of character for Josh, but he does that too whenever he sees one and I let him ask for an autograph.
    Haha, does he have many? :joy:

Btw, Frank is hilarious :joy:

@SoulGal7 , Thank you :) There will be more tension between them later, because of being in rival Uni :) And here is for Sakura:
    lMbCnQF.png
    OMG!! I am so sorry I left early from the party!!
    nPIRftn.png
    I'll promise I never do it again!!

@permanentrose , Great outfits!! :smiley:

@Skeilah , now I am curious about the genders too :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @IllusoryThrall - the guidelines are on page 1. Some of the challengers are just finishing up the university pack. I am the slow-poke and am still on the previous world and haven't started uni as yet. I didn't have the Realm of Magic pack, so I created a story in Willow Creek using Sylvan Glade. Anyway, wherever you start, or whenever you start is fine. It can be rags to riches or just with the starting funds. Most of us did rags to riches style, but it's your choice. It actually started out as a photo a day, but we all kind of got involved with story lines. lol

Well, for not planning on starting this thing.. I certainly have made interesting progress. For some reason, I got stuck on the fact that in all likelihood, we will be getting new worlds this year from EA.. and that there's technically 13 worlds already, not 12.. (not including vacation, newcrest, and magnolia).. so I had this silly idea to start as a child sim for three months. Granted, I'd have to move around the world order.. and I'd need two more worlds (unless I use newcrest - then I'd only need one) to come out over the next year and three months.. but I think it could work. I'd have to put some thought into this whole thing.. as to when to start, etc. ... but I (sheepish look) have already made sims. Sigh. This may be inevitable.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I got behind again but since I don't have much time to play right now and really only doing pictures of the same things lol.. I decided to post tomorrow, especially since this week is very much the same for Roxanne as last week. But catching up on some comments!
    @SoulGal7
    What a sweet post for the 19th (March25) Like a really good date, and that's even before the party!
    Fun party too. I love seeing all our sims around and was laughing over Roxanne's double fisted drinking and the "nudist" event. They must do that more when they have the erratic trait? I have a few sims with that trait and they shower in the rain pretty often.
    For the University Dreams post... yes if they clean up autonomously keep them! It's settled! Wolfgang for the win!
    Lol, love that Kiyoshi picked that moment to cut in and call for a date... his spidey senses were tingling! I didn't know the scouts and clubs count as careers for the Renaissance Aspiration.. going to switch to it next time I play! I really love having the potions... otherwise I would get the never weary trait and the other needs traits too!
    @Karababy52
    For your April 19 post congrats on making a Servo! Josh is on his way to being a sexy mad scientist. Really cute word play with "Frank" too, that made me grin.
    For the next post.. Oh man the satisfactory.hip.width.to.give.birth had me laughing so hard... as well as the insemination possibility! Now that's something I'd do in my non public games!
    Also a Damon sighting, that dude is really going batty now (bad-amp bump!), it's great!
    @Skeilah
    Very sweet that Naoki didn't hold Bryon responsible since he didn't remember, and of course that makes sense! Grats on the grades! We are getting there in Uni... almost done!
    For your next post.... lol he looks "hotter" with the hair. I think it was just time to woohoo! Both hairs look good, but sometimes we need a change.
    Aww the kitty watching you do homework was cute... will be great to find out what the genders of the babies will be!
    @permanentrose
    You take really good pictures even through your grind lol. That tutoring is something else. Also the smoking. I haven't had a problem yet contributing knowledge and no dazed moodlet. I've only had Roxanne do it twice though. I wonder what contributes to that? Grats on the grades to you too, almost there!
    Aww for your Halloween post what a flippin' cute pictures of the kidlets! LMAO at the terrible townie dressing for halloween... those sim kids have to learn early it's like a career for them!
    @Ellupelluellu
    I get behind so much too.. I love the magic shots especially when they read the books. The Uni shots are great too. I love that you are doing all the stuff in the pack including the mischief stuff! Lol ...you are letting that hugging curse ride huh? Great hair choices for everyone too!
    Awww welcome if you come @IllusoryThrall! This challenge has really morphed into doing it a variety of ways (and is very forgiving) so I don't see why not. Most of them are telling stories. Mostly I feel like I'm just tagging along and sometimes getting behind but it seems to work however people chose to present it!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @Hermitgirl - It's only the Scouting and Drama Clubs (after school activity) - when they are teens. The Drama club is from Get Famous. Those are the ones that count as careers.

@Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! Got a laugh out of that post of Melody's. She's forgiven. Don't worry, a lot of them left and came back again, in different outfits no less. Maybe they had to change or something. lol Hey, at least Melody danced, Bryon stayed at the door most of the night. lol Astrid and Essa left and came back again. The only real party animals were River, Roxanne, Jenny and to an extent Jules.
  • Options
    @permanentrose - Update 110 - That is the cutest photo of the day shot, and I also love the one of the kids running along the street with their treat baskets. So, so, cute! And Lenny! In costume! Love that dog. A question - did you control Mario asking Becca or did you catch that in the game? I guess I am happy for them, but I would think that Jules is kind of sad about it, though.

@Skeilah - April 21 - Okay, twins or triplets or more are expected lol And the gender will be revealed to Randi and then she will have a gender reveal party. Alrighty! Any excuse for a party. Yes! So, are they going to keep the babies? That's what I want to know. It sounds like it.

@Ellupelluellu - I have to look over which challengers I placed at what uni, because I can't remember where I put them. Somehow, though, I couldn't get them all in the university degrees that they are in with their real game, so I just winged it really.

I had a weird glitch happen in my game. The pre-made sims from university were missing from their dorms. I found Becca Clarke wandering around Windenburg, and then had to put her back in her dorm, and for her degree, it said she was on probation? huh? I don't remember that when I played uni before. And Cameron Fletcher was also missing, and he was not in world, so I had to re-enroll him in uni, but couldn't get him in computer science like he was before, so just chose something else for him. Oh well. They are there now. Has anyone else had this happen in their game?
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 ,
    The pre-made sims from university were missing from their dorms. I found Becca Clarke wandering around Windenburg, and then had to put her back in her dorm, and for her degree, it said she was on probation? huh? I don't remember that when I played uni before. And Cameron Fletcher was also missing, and he was not in world, so I had to re-enroll him in uni, but couldn't get him in computer science like he was before, so just chose something else for him.
    That is what will happen with unplayed Uni students, unfortunately. As their progress will go on when you play with some other household and they do not reroll autonomously. So then they have to move out from dorms. Why this version of uni is not good for rotational players who have short rotations.

• Options
    @SoulGal7 I controlled Mario and had him ask her - that would have been so cute if it just autonomously happened and I happened to spot it though. I know sims you control can autonomously propose if you have full autonomy on, but I don't think I've ever heard of sims you aren't playing just doing it...maybe it is possible though! Mario and Becca's wedding will be coming up soon since I have a few plot ideas with that...and that's all I'll say. I'm sure Jules is a little bit sad about it too. I think it will make her feel alone again and begin wondering if she'll ever find what they have - I'll have to do a proper narrative update at some point and delve more into Jules' thoughts and feelings again.

I was able to pop in real quick to answer that question before dinner, but I'll reply properly to everyone later on this evening :)
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu - Thanks for the response. I thought it was something like that, but it was a bit of a shock to see Becca Clarke on probation! lol
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @SoulGal7 about keeping the babies, you’ll have to find out :) I already have an entire story in my head for it, so I can’t give away much. They’ll be twins. I announced that earlier. :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @SoulGal7
    HAhaha, Emmett always cleans up the dishes too, that's how I knew he was a keeper ;)

Super nice that Wolfgang and Sakura are embarking on the journey of applying to schools together, and sweet of Wolfgang to talk about how Sakura inspired him to get his grades up. I feel like Sakura would definitely fit in at Britechester and embrace the liberal arts education, but you could surprise me and have her pick Foxbury and end up at school with Wolfgang too. But as you said, the campuses are really close by which makes it nice to be able to interact with both.

Haha, great behind the scenes stuff too, with the double woohoo whim, and then Kiyoshi calling for a date right after. Too funny.

And also about reward traits - I personally love to get all those expensive ones that make need decay go a lot slower, because then I can really focus on other things in game play. The never weary one is one of my favorites though, since you can be a lot more productive at night. I do a lot of skill building for Jules overnight and just don't add it to the story. I think she only needs to sleep about once a week, if that.

You also inspired me to check aspirations as well, and Jules has completed the Renaissance Sim aspiration too! I'm guessing that things like soccer and scouts count as careers, since Jules has never joined any other careers and yet that aspiration says she has reached level 3 of 3 careers. She also has apparently completed the Fabulously Wealthy one too.

@Skeilah The gender reveal party is a cute idea, and I'm sure Randi will love planning that!

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    April - Day 21: "Forgive me..."

tOjUsZW.png

Notes
    rOZT9oN.png
    "Damon, just come back in the house. You're being ridiculous."

AFfGaPT.png

"No! I'm not, and it's MY life, MY decision. You're not my keeper, you can't tell me what to do."
    "Okay, okay, you're right. I'm not your keeper. But I am your best friend and I care about you."

EXnPfxt.png
    "Maybe I should get a gun, it would be faster than this. How come I'm not burning that much? I should be toast by now."
    "Please Damon, please come back inside. I...I'll...I'll tell you who it is if you do."

HYSXYqj.png
    "What!?! Seriously!? SERIOUSLY!? You've known all along who's torturing me and you didn't say anything? Why?"
    "I promised I wouldn't."

E2kF0Nz.png
    "You promised. Well that's just great. I'm supposed to be your best friend and you keep a promise to some no name person and just let them torture me."
    "I always keep my promises Damon, you know that."

hZYLXV2.png
    "You don't keep your promises though, do you? You made a promise to me and you broke it without a second thought."
    "What promise?"

Fe4C05s.png
    "The promise you made to me that you wouldn't use your powers on Essa."
    "Essa...what's she got to do with any of this?"

xWNGEke.png
    "You hurt her, you assaulted her, you took her against her will and then lied about it. She loved someone else but you didn't care as long as you got what you wanted from her, that's all that mattered. You didn't care about what she wanted, or her feelings, her trust in you...her love for you as a friend."

Lye16i4.png
    "I don't believe it."
    "Believe it Damon, you hurt her, deeply. She couldn't just let you get away with it. She wanted to teach you a lesson you'd never forget."
    "But...she loves me, she said so. She was so passionate, calling out my name, telling me she needed me, wanted me. She couldn't get enough of me. That guy didn't mean anything to her when she was with me."

bs0J112.png
    "IT WASN'T REAL DAMON! You used your powers on her, that's all it was. It wasn't HER saying those things, it was YOU making her say and do those things to you. How can you not understand that? That's not love, it's assault. You used and abused her for your own selfish pleasure. Now, please, please Damon come in the house before it's too late."

kjVH7Rb.png
    "You can call her, or go to her house and apologize. Tell her you're sorry, tell her you didn't mean to hurt her. Tell her you'll make it up to her and then do it. She didn't want you to die Damon, I think she still loves you, as a friend, she's just hurt."
    "I hurt the only girl I've ever truly loved Molly, I don't deserve her forgiveness. I'll never forgive myself."
    "Oh God Damon, please, run inside, it's still not too late. Don't do this. I love you! I don't want you to die. Please, I'm begging you! NOW! RUN!"

XTU57Ep.png
    "It's too late Molly. I don't deserve to live anyway. Tell Essa I'm sorry for me, okay? Promise?"
    "YOU tell her yourself Damon!"
    "I love you Molly. I love you Essa, always. I'm sorry, forgive me..."

jFZQZtB.png
    "NOOOOOO! DAMON! DAMON! OH MY GOD!"

730HWf6.png
    "DAMON! NO! NO! NO! I killed you! I'm so sorry. I loved you more than you could love me. Please don't leave me. No, Damon...Oh God, I killed you! I KILLED YOU!"

NtDa6ER.png

uac30NJ.png
    "Maybe, maybe I can bring you back. Maybe you're not really dead yet. Maybe if I take you inside you'll revive, right? Damon? Can you hear me?"

Gig3WDk.png
    *GASP* "NOOOOOO! GO AWAY! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM! DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! BRING HIM BACK! I'M BEGGING YOU!" Molly screamed in terror upon seeing Grim standing ready to take Damon's soul.

Zzx737g.png
    "It's too late Molly. Damon's time here is finished. I won't honor your request."

webWIHF.png
    9XDolih.png

z9Sl54U.png
    "Damon's soul is mine now to guide toward his final destiny."

UI2WZAK.png

I'll be back soon to comment/reply. I need to start some laundry and a few other things first though. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52 ,
    WOWWW!!!
    That pic where Molly was crying and Greg was at the balcony.. shivering..

BUT, so sorry, I cannot resist but use this pic :D
    GTptkCv.jpg
    Uhhmmm...???
    NIK!! It is another sim universe, get over it!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @Karababy52
    AHHHH, I just saw your update as I was about to go to bed. I will reply properly in the morning BUT OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT DAMON TO ACTUALLY DIE. :scream:
  • Options
    I am 98% sure I will be joining you wonderful simmers on this journey. (that 2% is the realistic part of my brain still screaming at me that I do NOT need a major challenge commitment right now - but I've been down this road before.. I very much doubt the rest of me will pay any attention to it...) Planning on officially starting as of May 1st, but I will have some "meet the family/intro the challenge" posts starting this Monday (April 26). Already have the sims made (yeah, I made sims before I even started planning on playing the challenge), have some work to do on the world and such, but I'm really over-excited for this. I'll be posting my one pic a day here, but basing my table of contents and everything on my blog. Will post the link to it when I go live with the page. :smiley:
  • Options
    @IllusoryThrall , you are very welcomed :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top