Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 25 - Sakura's Birthday - Morning

sailboats-on-water-windenburg.png
    Sakura woke up early. It was her birthday! And even though she was still a bit sad about everything that had happened with Kiyoshi, she felt much better that Joaquin had come over yesterday. Perhaps it was because she was able to talk to someone, even though some of the advice that Joaquin had offered was rather strange, Sakura did feel that she had a new purpose in life now. She smiled at that.

REACTION-FROM-KIYOSHIS-GIFT.png

Going to university would also give her time to think about what she wanted in life and who she wanted to spend it with. If it was Kiyoshi or Wolfgang, or someone else, perhaps she would find the answer when she was away. Or maybe the answer would be that she was destined to continue the journey alone. Whatever it was, she needed this time to be herself again. To believe in herself again.

eating-breakfast.png

Sakura had dressed carefully and placed the mountain bracelet that Kiyoshi had given her on her wrist. She fingered it thoughtfully, and when she did, she thought of her Sofu (grandfather). What sage wisdom would he have given her on her birthday? She suddenly remembered something he had told her in the past...

"It is the same life whether we spend it laughing or crying."

Sakura went downstairs and had some breakfast and tea in the conservatory. She looked at the letter and the gift from Kiyoshi waiting to be opened. She made a decision and decided she would open them now.

LOOK-AR-KIYOSHIS-GIFTS.png

KIYOSHI-GIFT.png

She sat down and opened the gift first. Inside, wrapped in tissue paper was a heart necklace. Sakura looked at it. It was a locket, and she opened the clasp. Inside was a picture of her and Kiyoshi when they had reached the summit. She held it in her hands, and felt tears run down her cheeks. She thought of Kiyoshi then and their time on the mountain together, and then lay the necklace back on the tissue paper. It was the best gift he could have given her.

kiyoshi-and-sakura-mountain-locket-pic.png
    PERFECT-GIFT-MOODLET-FROM-KIYOSHI-GIFT.png

She then opened the letter and read it slowly.

READING-THE-LETTER.png
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My dearest Sakura,
    I am writing this to you because I cannot sleep after telling you all that had happened at the training camp, and for betraying your trust in me. We all have choices in life, and paths to follow, and I chose the wrong path, and as a result, I have caused you so much pain. I hope that you will one day forgive me.

As you read this letter, I want to tell you that you are more than I could have ever dreamed, and I will do everything possible to put you first again. I want to try to have that wonderful life we had together, and to make it even better than before. But whatever you decide, I wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful person, in beauty and in spirit, and I care deeply for you.

Happy Birthday, Sakura, and even though distance may separate us, I will be thinking of you today. And only you.

You have my heart. I will see you soon,

Kiyoshi
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SAKURA-CRYING-AGAIN-OVER-GIFT.png

Sakura re-read the letter and then folded it and placed it in the envelope and on top of the heart necklace. She cried at the thought of all that had happened between her and Kiyoshi, and then wiped her tears.

putting-gift-away.png

She looked at the letter and the necklace again, and then took them both, and went upstairs and put them in her dresser drawer. Sakura whispered a silent thank you to Kiyoshi, and thought. "I have not stopped caring for you Kiyoshi, but I just need a bit of time to become me again. And then maybe it will be clearer to me what you and I might be in the future. But for now, I am done with crying. I choose instead to laugh."

i-choose-to-be-happy.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes: Although technically our birthdays all would fall on April 1st as per the challenge, I decided that I would look up some of the birthday horoscopes for the end of March. In my opinion, Sakura would be more of a Pisces, but I found that March 25th was a good suit for her, and that is why I chose that day for her birthday. Below is an excerpt from the horoscope for that day. I see Sakura as shy, and she has certainly had a turbulent romantic life. I also feel that she brings out the best in a loved one, through her keen insight (remember how she told Wolfgang that he was smart but didn't use his gifts; and gave Kiyoshi the repaired bowl telling him he didn't have to be perfect), and of her remembering Japanese proverbs. Read the full version here.

"An Aries born on March 25 is naturally shy, even though they possess the ability to shine at any gathering. At times, they display strong social skills and may be the life of the party. But in reality these individuals draw strength from a rich and creative inner life. Given their emotional depth, it isn't unusual that March 25 people express much of their energy through relationships. They may have a great many social friends but few close ones. Although their love life is often turbulent, romance is always their primary form of experience. They are able to bring out the best qualities in a loved one."
    edited April 2021
    @Kanindota - We all miss you, but totally understand that you are at uni and have "real life" stuff to actually finish to get your "real" degree. But don't worry, River is still very much in our games, especially mine, since he is Wolfgang's friend. River is sort of the humor guy in my game and a sort of catalyst of sorts. Plus, I just love all the expressions that RIver makes. He's a great sim. Good luck in your exams and in writing your thesis.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @permanentrose
    The pictures in your sim house make it all so personal, very sweet update. Also that nod to Emmett and Brittany having problems is music to the ears!
    On the next update Ruby is pretty precious even when she's being a little monster! But aww that she was working on her potty training on her own after a bit. They really did toddlers well.
    -I guess needing to tutor 5 isn't too terrible (except for the length of time), mostly because the next part of the aspiration is going to happen pretty quickly and automatically as long as you have that 7 skill level like you mentioned. Next time I play it through I know I don't have to barrel through the tutoring like I did this time at least.

@Karababy52
    Loved your picture of Josh holding the ray gun on Essa... but it's not like I believed for one second something bad was gonna happen when I opened up the story! Not with "our" Josh!
    The way you worked in the shot of the boat into your story was great... I've never seen that boat either! I love to see and find stuff like that in the game.
    Congats on finishing with honors too! Whew what a weight off! I can't wait. Not sure I'll ever do a challenge with this part again. I kind of wish I had.. or could be willing to play (for a long time) a real slacker sim. Might be fun to take them to University.
    Your April 18 update was great too.. I love seeing all the stuff they get and do. Wow that she can start her job at level 8 too! That's so close to the top of the career.

@SoulGal7
    Joaquins character is so full of life and over the top it's great.. and funny! I enjoy reading how you did his character... and that lip curl in the picture was perfect!
    Sorry to hear you were feeling bad about starting Sakura in University. I hope I didn't add to that. I just have anxiety and respond even to games like that... and that's probably why most of my sims don't have jobs or anything they have to achieve in a certain time frame. It isn't undoable and if you have to go over a little to make it work for your story I'm sure it will work out.
    For that next update the words of wisdom are so true .. "It is the same life whether we spend it laughing or crying." Hard to remember sometimes but so true, words to live by!
    The way you worked the birthdate in was wonderful too. That definitely sounds like Sakura!

@Skeilah
    The fight scene was funny. Especially calling Bryon a potato! I couldn't help but giggle every time. And the girl's comment about being kind of guy-ish hehe. Did they ever realize that they lost their memory of Naoki for a time?

@Kanindota I understand hermit mode well! You need to do what is important and just breathe sometimes and not feel guilty about it! I do hope to see some more of River's story again though. He's a great character.
    egTcBMc.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    April 19
    jDYSUah.png
    I only played until her finals and grade release for this term. That last day of finals was funny though she got pretty nervous and kept getting really uncomfortable.. and she kept rubbing her stomach, but that gave me an idea. During this time I decided to do something about how skinny Roxanne is. Since she does a lot of exercise and basically doesn't eat... because she has needs potions ... she looks like skin and bones to me. I'll bet she's down to zero body fat. So I pulled out the icecream maker and she had 3 helpings of Weight of the World. She might need another helpings or three but at least I don't see all those lines in her skinny little legs anymore. It's not a big difference so I think she needs a little more. I don't want to look at her and yell, "give that girl a sandwich!" anymore.
    Anyway, she did well in school again.... and it's off to face the last term yahhh!
    h2OHMaR.png
    Like I said not a big difference but not as many lines in her legs!
    1kY4Nva.png
    L5kuiV8.png
    The game tried to entice Roxanne to quit school!.... Like she can't get that job or better after!
    BMQ7Qte.png
    Final Grades again! One more term to go.. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
    IWYRy0V.png
    Next set of classes signed up for!
    egTcBMc.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Aw, nice of Sakura to remember her grandfather's wisdom on her birthday. It's kind of nice for her to have a happy, quiet birthday morning after that huge party, and it's really nice she's feeling more purpose and direction with where to go with her life. What a sweet, lovely present from Kiyoshi too. Like I said, I'm starting to root for him again. I feel like he's redeeming himself :) Nice of you to give Sakura an astrological sign too - we used to be able to do that in TS3, wonder why it's not an option in the game anymore...I had Jules age up in summer in my game, so I guess she has a summer birthday now. It will be interesting to see if I can make that match up each time I age her up now :)

@Kanindota
    Totally understandable, real uni comes before game uni, haha. Hope to see more posts from you when it's not stressful!

@Karababy52
    Painting is totally a nice career for Essa to start with, especially considering her major. Her painting room is really nice too, I do love the aesthetic of all the painting clutter from the game. Is that graduation photo something included in the game when a sim graduates? It's super nice! And nice work with the freelance botanist and painting aspirations - you're probably already mostly done with them with the amount of painting and gardening Essa has done. I assume that cowplant will be going straight into your inventory without a name (or sold lol). Mine is still in Jules' inventory. Since I named it, I feel bad selling it :D I have never seen that painting that Essa did with the freezer bunny! That robot arm is super cool! I have not done much with robotics in this game, and I've started exploring it a bit (as you saw in my last update) and I think I'll have Jules go back to it at some point in life if I run out of time this month. And yep, gotta get as many woohoo locations on your lot as possible :D Next time it's fall in your game, you should try to rake a big enough pile of leaves for them to woohoo in. Essa's face after her first day of work was super entertaining too.

Whoops, I miswrote his late name as Hunt. Well, I like Hunter better, and I think Essa Hunter sounds lovely <3

@Hermitgirl
    Haha, I like that you're trying to fatten Roxanne up. I agree that sims look a little better when they're not too skinny and muscular, haha. Gotta have that nice little touch of plumpness. So far, I've been able to keep Jules from turning into a stick, since I tend to have her eat for some screenshot purposes, even when she's not hungry, and I think it balances out all the exercise she gets.

Haha, I didn't know the game would try to get a sim to quit school. Almost tempting, if you weren't trying to finish that aspiration ;)
    March 25 - Sakura's Birthday - Afternoon

sunset-in-windenburg.png
    As Sakura was cleaning up the breakfast dishes. there was a knock on the door. It was Wolfgang! He immediately gave her a big hug and wished her Happy Birthday.

happy-birthday-sakura-from-wolf.png

Wolfgang: "Happy Birthday, Sakura. You look really nice today."

Sakura: "Thank you, Wolfgang. You're up early! You must have taken the first ferry across to the island."

Wolfgang: "Well, that's because I have a surprise for you! He pointed to a bike sitting on the grass."

Sakura: "A bike? For me?" Sakura said surprised.

you-got-this-for-me.png

Wolfgang: "Yes! It's a birthday gift from my Mom, Lucas and Gunther. Lucas actually picked it out. He really wanted one with bees painted on it, but he said that flowers would be okay too. My Mom thought that a bike would be another way to get around the island, and you could also bring it across to the mainland with you and ride around town. Gunther actually did all the research on the different bikes available, and this one is made out of recycled materials. He thought this was a good environmental choice."

Sakura: "Wolfgang, it's beautiful! Oh, and I love all the flowers on it. Lucas made a good choice. And I am grateful to Gunther for doing all the research. i will call your Mom later and thank her."

Wolfgang: "There's also a bike helmet, and I thought if you weren't doing anything, that maybe we could go on a bike ride together. I brought my bike, just in case you wanted to."

i-thought-maybe-youd-like-to-go-for-a-bikeride.png

Sakura: "You know, Wolfgang, it is such a perfect day today. I would love to go on a bike ride."

sakura-autobomous-blow-a-kiss-wolf.png

(Sakura blows Wolfgang an autonomous kiss.)

Sakura: "It's been awhile since I've ridden a bike..." she laughed and put on her bike helmet.

going-on-a-bike-ride-together.png

Wolfgang: "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you..."

[Sakura thought to herself, "Oh, I know, Wolfgang, I know..."]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They biked along together, and Wolfgang was impressed at how fast Sakura could ride her bike. Especially up those hills. But he kept a close eye on her and then they came to the point. They decided to rest for a few moments.

bike-ride-wolf.png

sakura-on-bike.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang, this is so much fun. I really want to thank you and your family for getting this bike for me. It feels so wonderful just coasting down a hill with the wind in my hair. This is really what I needed," she said smiling at him.

sakura-looking-out-at-water-on-bike.png

Wolfgang smiled back at her and thought how nice it was to see her smile so openly. They chatted about the scenery and spied some sailboats and Sakura snapped some photos.

Wolfgang: "Is there anywhere you would like to bike to in particular on the island?"

Sakura: "Actually, yes, Wolfgang, there is."

Wolfgang: "Oh, maybe to Sofia's or Luna's? Show off your new set of wheels?" he winked at her playfully.

Sakura laughed, "No, not there. I know this may sound strange to you, but I want to see where you and Kiyoshi found me. It's a part of my past that I don't remember, and maybe by going there, I will remember something."

wolfgang-there-is-somewhere-i-would-like-you-to-take-me.png

Wolfgang didn't say a word.

Sakura: "Do you think that's weird?

are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-that.png

Wolfgang: "No, it's not weird. It's just that it brought back some memories for me when you said it. It was really hard for me when you had disappeared, Sakura. And even though I had searched everyday after school to try to find you, I couldn't, and I just felt so...frustrated and angry. But mostly I felt so sad and lost without you Sakura."

Sakura: "Oh, Wolfgang, I didn't mean to bring up those memories for you. But I'm here now. I just need to see this place for myself, that's all."

Wolfgang: "There's something else you should know. If Kiyoshi hadn't come to search for you, I'm not sure I would have found you. He was the one who suggested we search in the opposite direction of the way I normally searched. He actually saw the opening to The Bluffs, I never even knew that place was there. So it was actually Kiyoshi who found you."

wolf-and-sakura-water-shot-bike.png

[Sakura thought about what Wolfgang had just said, "...Kiyoshi saw the opening...oh Kiyoshi...was it destiny that you found me when you did?..."]

Sakura: "Wolfgang, as far as I 'm concerned, you both found me. Kiyoshi wouldn't have known where to search on the island if you hadn't been here. And you never gave up the search, Wolfgang. So, yes, you both found me. And I will be forever grateful to both of you."

Wolfgang smiled, "Alright, I just thought you should know, that's all. Let's head off then, it's not far."

riding-together-wolf-and-sakura.png

Wolfgang motioned to Sakura that it was on the right, and they pulled their bikes over. Sakura could see some overgrown thicket, and when she looked closely, it looked like it led somewhere.

this-is-it-sakura-just-be-careful-stay-with-me.png

Sakura: "I can see how you could miss this from the other angle. It just blends right in with the surrounding shrubs."

Wolfgang held some branches away from the opening, and told Sakura to watch her step. They traversed through the thicket and then came out at the other side.

Sakura looked at Wolfgang, whose arms were a bit scratched by the branches, "I remember coming through here. I was following a mushroom trail, and then I came in here and saw a mushroom circle. It was quite unique, but it doesn't seem to be here anymore. And that's all I remember..."

at-teh-bluffs.png

Wolfgang: "It really is a beautiful place. There are some ruins over there, and what looks like a natural pool. Come on, I'll show you..."

Wolfgang held Sakura's hand as they traversed the rocky landscape and came to an overhang looking out to the water.

its-a-beautiful-place.png

They paused for a moment and looked out.

Sakura held Wolfgang's hand and went as close to the edge as she dared and looked at the jagged rocks below.

Sakura: "This is a beautiful, but dangerous spot. I understand now why it was closed to the public, especially if there were parties here. Anyone could just easily..." she paused and thought about how that could have happened to her. She stepped back from the edge.

the-bluffs.png

Wolfgang pointed to the ruins across from the natural pool, "That is where we found you...you were laying on that rock..." he said, Sakura could feel herself tense, but willed herself to go and see the spot and sat down on the rock she had been found on.

this-is-where-we-found-you-on-this-rock.png

Sakura stood up and suddenly felt overcome with emotion, and started to cry, "I'm sorry, I wasn't going to cry. I've cried too much these last few days..."

im-sorry-i-wasnt-going-to-cry.png

Wolfgang came to her and caressed her cheek, "Sakura, it's okay. It's all over now. It was a terrible time for all of us." Wolfgang saw how sad Sakura looked,

autonomous-action-by-wolfgang-caress-cheek.png

(autonomous caress cheek by Wolfgang)

Wolfgang: "And you know, under other circumstances, with no-one around, it would be the ideal place to do some skinny dipping!" he winked at her.

Sakura laughed, "Wolfgang! I can't believe you said that!" she said as she playfully punched him on the arm.

Wolfgang: "Well, it worked, didn't it? It made you laugh,"

thank-you-for-bringing-me-here-wolf.png

Sakura shook her head and smiled at him.

Wolfgang: "Did you want to look around some more?"

Sakura: "No, I came here to see what I needed to see, and it didn't help. I still don't remember anything..."

They stayed a bit longer and watched the beautiful sunset together.

Wolfgang: "Well, we better get going then. I understand there's a birthday party planned for someone, and she wouldn't want to be late for her own party!"

Sakura: "Yes, let's go. It's time to put this place in the past where it belongs."

They came to the thicket, and as before, Wolfgang held the branches for Sakura.

lets-go-sakura.png

They arrived back at Sakura's house, and needed to start getting ready for the party. Wolfgang had brought a change of clothes, and asked Sakura if it would be okay if he took a shower. Sakura told him to go right ahead and she would get ready upstairs. They smiled at each other as they went to get ready.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ready-for-the-party-wolf.png

Wolfgang had already changed when Sakura came downstairs. Sakura saw Wolfgang waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs, and thought that Wolfgang looked so handsome. And when Wolfgang saw Sakura, he couldn't believe how beautiful she looked.

Wolfgang: "There's the birthday girl! You look...you look...so amazing tonight, Sakura, Are you ready to head out to the party?"

wolfgang-you-are-so-beautiful-sakura.png

They headed outside, and turned and smiled at each other, and they were suddenly just lost in each other's gaze. Sakura felt Wolfgang's closeness and could smell the musty aftershave he had put on, and in that moment, Sakura thought that Wolfgang was going to kiss her. But he didn't, and instead just offered her his arm, and arm in arm they walked to the ferry dock together.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 19: "What's in a name?"

2mAFbiv.png

Notes
    nmyWLP9.png
    While Essa was at work the next day, Josh continued to make parts for the Servo he intended to build. By his estimation, he only had a few more to go before he could finally begin construction.

G2j3src.png
    Once he did begin putting it together, it took shape very quickly.

vGWxr1j.png
    Almost there...

LW3c9WU.png
    (Look at it, I made that. Wow! Incredible...I hope it works.)

GPOVcaX.png
    (Only one way to find out. Let's fire up this baby!)

gXpb2Mp.png
    HsAoVPH.png
    LEGH4NE.png

vclcKCJ.png
    "WHOA!"
    (Still in one piece? Yes!)

iWtNb5I.png
    (Okay, that should do it.)

U5Np0Bm.png
    The Servo's brain began to glow and pulse, then it lifted it's head and the eyes lit up.
    *Blink Blink*
    (So far so good.)
    "Servo, inspect your left arm."

ihFbslC.png
    The Servo took a couple tentative steps forward and lifted it's left arm, then splayed it's fingers.
    *Gasp*
    "Oh My GAWD!"
    "Servo, inspect your right arm."

8qn2wDU.png
    "Yes, YeS, YESSSSS! It's alive! Woo Hoo!" Josh screamed as he jumped up and down clapping his hands.

The Servo took a jerky walk around the caldron with Josh hot on it's heels. It stopped and Josh ran around to face it with a smile.
    "Servo, speak."

dYW1jXo.png
    "It.is.a.pleasure.to.meet.you.creator. What.is.my.identity?"

vUQXQPh.png
    "Hmm, that's a very good question. What am I going to call you? You do need a name other than just Servo...how about...Frank? Yeah, I like that. Dad's middle name was Franklin and the robot on the cover of Queen's 1977 album News of the World featured a robot named Frank. I love Queen, and Adam, of course. That'll work, yeah."

"Servo, you shall now be known as Frank, that is your identity."

y7u74LH.png
    "Now tell me, what is your identity?"

R2MMdnD.png
    "My.identity.is.that."

w8G4dkM.png
    "No, your identity is really Frank."
    "What is your identity?"
    "My.identity.is.really.Frank."
    "No, your identity isn't really Frank, it's Frank."
    "What is your identity?"
    "My.identity.isn't.really.Frank.it's.Frank."

WvGgUXj.png
    *sigh*
    (Clearly this thing needs a little work. Perhaps if I program it to download the Global Enhancements package, it will be smarter.)

pyWimFP.png
    (It's going to take a few hours though. That's okay, I'm hungry anyway.)
    Josh left Frank to download some programming and went upstairs to grab a late lunch before Essa returned home from work.

e0tZbEp.png
    (Even with the minor glitches, I still can't believe I made that. I'm so good. Oh yeah! I can't wait to show it off to Essa. She's going to flip!)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my April 19th post above! Yay! My first Servo! I love it! It's so freakin' cool! \o/ Comments coming up very soon! :)
    @SoulGal7
    Oh what a nice start to Sakura's birthday. Very thoughtful gift of the necklace with the locket holding the photo of the two of them on the summit. Wonderful note that Kyoshi left for her too. I can't help but notice he still didn't say he loved her though. Love what you wrote about Sakura's birthday and her horoscope. After reading what it said, I can see why you decided to make March 25th her birthday, it describes her perfectly. Glad she's decided she'd rather laugh than cry and is looking forward to a new adventure. :)

Aww, Wolfgang came early for her birthday, what a sweetheart! I love that guy! And he brought her a bike from his brothers and Mom. It's so cute! I love those bikes and all the colors they come in from EL. Well, well, he autonomously blew her a kiss. I'm not surprised. :) Beautiful screenshots of the Island, love the one of Sakura sitting on her bike looking out to sea especially. I can understand why Sakura would want to go back to the place they found her. Perhaps it would jog her memory.

What I don't get is why Wolfgang keeps singing Kyoshi's praises. It was very good Kyoshi came there to help look for her, clearly he cares very much for her. But I still can't get past the fact he cheated. :( I love the screenshot of Wolfgang and Sakura standing on the cliff looking at each other too. So sweet. Only thing that would've made it better is if they were kissing. ;) Oh man, look at his eyes when he's caressing her face. I feel so bad for him...he loves her so much. Skinny dipping! LOL Wolfgang! tsk, tsk, tsk! hehe

*sigh* Wolfgang, you should've kissed her, she wanted you to. Oh well, he's being such a gentleman, I love that. Looking forward to reading about the party! Great update! :)

@Hermitgirl
    Thanks, I thought it was just something fun for them to do together after I realized Josh could 'perform scene' when I clicked on him. I know, I didn't really think y'all would be fooled, but it was fun trying. :D Aww, I love that you said, 'our Josh.'

Thanks about the boat photo description. She didn't really take a photo of it, I just took a screenshot, but I wanted to pretend she did. I love finding things out about this game I never knew as well. I've played it since day 1 and I'm still discovering little things like that canal boat almost every day.

Oh I know exactly what you mean! I've sent a lot of students to Uni, but they were all very serious about it, not even one was a 'slacker' or a party Sim. I think it would be fun to play a Sim at Uni like that, have them do just enough to squeak by and the rest of the time, Par-tay! ;)

I know! I had forgotten about that. She's Level 9 now and halfway to Level 10 already and she's only gone to work twice! The career perks from getting a Distinguished Degree with or without honors is incredible! Almost TOO much really. But I'm not complaining. :)

Yay! Congrats to Roxanne for finishing her third term with all A+ again! That's fantastic! I had to laugh at your 'Give that girl a sandwich' comment! :D Be careful with that Weight of the World ice cream. Give her too much and she'll end up very chunky. o.O One extreme to the other. Good luck to her next term, though I doubt she needs it. ;)

@permanentrose
    Thanks! Yes, the graduation photo will appear in your Sims personal inventory when they graduate. She's close with finishing both aspirations, yes. Nope, the cowplant won't get a name and it won't go in household inventory either. It will either get deleted or allowed to die for decoration. The Freezer Bunny painting is very rare, I've only managed to get a very few Sims to paint it. Love the robotic arm! It looks great on Josh. ;) If they have time for raking, I might try that, or maybe just find a pile in the world to use. I've been contemplating getting a vault for them too so they can woo hoo in the money pile! hehe
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    April 19
    dU1C98l.png

Bryons Diary
    After the fight, when mom and I got home...

vb644e1.png
    (Naoki) "Bryon, why do you look like you've just been in a fight?"
    (Bryon) "Because I WAS in a fight..."
    (Naoki) "Eh? What happened??"

8ljQY1z.png
    (Bryon) "I..."
    (Naoki) "Hey now."
    (Bryon) "I'm sorry, Naoki..."
    (Naoki) "Why are you sorry? What's up? Oh! I know it! We're going to take a walk. You don't have to say anything unless you want to."

oFTUzxt.png
    We walked quite the time in silence. It was just me, Naoki and that guy in the distance.

(Bryon) "Is it okay for you to sit on that bench for a while? I think I'm ready."
    (Naoki) "Sure."

Db2EjBl.png
    (Bryon) "So, please. Don't get mad."
    (Naoki) "I won't get mad."

STEC6TJ.png
    I told him about what I've been gone through on those days I couldn't remember him. I told him that Jules went through the same and that we found support in each other... On a next level, to say so.

NlWdqAq.png
    I also told him I went to that party and kissed... A lot of people, including Anas. Well, that was quite the shock for Naoki for sure, but I had to tell him. I told him how miserable I felt afterwards, how I even dreamed about it all, and how I then wake up next to Naoki like nothing had happened.

MrBn0oL.png
    When I was finally done talking, the streetlight had turned on.

(Bryon) "So yeah... I get it if you hate me right now and want some time for yourself or something..."
    (Naoki) "It's okay."

EFxnydk.png
    (Bryon) "Huh?"
    (Naoki) "Of course, I'm a little disappointed, but I get it. I mean, you couldn't remember. But then, you still felt like something was missing. I mean, the fact that you missed me without being able to remember me is... Adorable."

(Naoki) "I just hope you'll never do something like this when you actually remember me, because then it would be over. I mean, immediately."

yl2NCGg.png
    (Bryon) "I... You.. You mean it? You're not mad...?"
    (Naoki) "I'm not mad. Also, you even fought for me today! And you won! I'm proud of you."

kViuGhH.png
    (Jules) "Well well. Bryon texted me to spy on this conversation because he was afraid of how this would turn out... But it looks like I was right after all. Those two are unbreakable. I'm happy for them. If only I found myself someone that looks like me the way Naoki and Bryon look to each other..."

U7j0BYi.png
    (Jules) "I'm not needed anymore."

yln2mZo.png
    (Jules) "Hellloooo! Just passing by here! Have a nice evening!!"

FAeVvJM.png
    (Naoki) "Did you make her come here?"
    (Bryon) "Eh- not at all!!"
    (Naoki) "Heheheheh."

gL9JKGL.png
    (Naoki) "I love you, Bryon."
    (Bryon) "I love you too."

Really. What did I do to deserve this guy..?

ti7c7Mp.png
    Some time later...

(Naoki) "It's getting really late. We should head back home. Your last term starts tomorrow, and I don't want you to start it tired.

----

The next morning...

plQxbi2.png
    I decided to go to the Foxbury Commons pretty early in the morning.

3PQBbPh.png
    Something with contributing knowledge on a research archive machine.

(Bryon) “Ooof. I'm getting a little dizzy...”

p39PS4r.png
    After successfully completing that, I decided to give this debating a try. I mean, I’ve been practicing in front of a mirror A LOT. Skeilah just walked by at that moment, so I asked her if she wanted to debate with me. The topic: are Cowplants cows or plants?

(Side note: I don't know who to root for. I want them both to win.)

tcqCsjt.png
    Skeilah lost. The debate ended right on time, because classes were about to begin.

FH75ZLJ.png
    After my first class, I just waited in front of the building, making my homework, waiting for the next class to start.

Dw7Kmvu.png
    And after that, I went to the Brainiacs Study Session to continue making homework. It was nice to see some friendly faces who do the exact same as me: study.

iWPDBt3.png
    Or at least, that's what I thought, because apparently not everyone came here to study...

(that's a pranked toilet, I didn't knew)

cT90KWi.png

8ip48g4.png

KFbGFlX.png
    (Bryon) "Oh, come on!!"

0JG2h9Y.png
    (Randi) "Oh, welcome home!"
    (Bryon) "Not now, mom. I gotta take a shower. Fast."

(Kristine) "What with him?"
    (Randi) "I don't know, honey. I think he had a bad day at school. You should give him a hug when he comes back."
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeillah
    Aww, Bryon confessed right away and Naoki understood. I love that guy! He's such an understanding sweetheart! Absolutely beautiful screenshots with them walking and sitting talking with the sunset backdrop. Britechester really is a pretty world in my opinion. Nice start to his term, congrats for winning the debate! :) Oh no! Pranked toilet got him, bummer! Uh, Kristine, I don't think you want to hug or play with Bryon right now. LOL Oh, and one last thing. Did I miss something? Where is Naoki's baby belly? o.O
    @Karababy52
    Oh yes, I forgot to mention. I also noticed that Naoki’s belly went away so I straight went into MCCC to see if something went wrong😂 but no, he’s still pregnant. His belly just magically disappeared lol. I have no clue why😂 ah well, it’ll come back eventually.
    Update 109 - Tutoring, tutoring, and more tutoring

HfDJtDm.png

Notes:
    Kind of a disjointed filler update, since honestly I just plowed through the tutoring and in the process of that, finished the entire semester as well. I guess we can say for story purposes that one of Jules' professors has asked her to do some tutoring since she was doing so well in her classes. I don't think Jules even left campus from Tuesday - Friday morning since I was really just having her plow through some night tutoring after classes and soccer practice. Thank goodness they can tutor at any time!

So since she did a lot of late night tutoring, this was the main image I stared at for the bulk of my play session :D
    vVyYRXs.png

She was talking to this random guy while doing her homework and didn't even open the book, yet she still completed it. Guess I shouldn't complain about that, haha.
    5oFkhBE.png

After soccer on Wednesday night, her energy need had decayed quite a bit, so I bought her a sleep replacement potion from the reward store, so she was good to go to tutor all night long again.
    ww2IRuY.png

On Thursday, she gave her two presentations and finished up all her remaining homework for the week, as well as got in some study time. Her fun need was pretty depleted by this point, so she autonomously took out her guitar which got her back up into the green. I haven't seen her play guitar in a while since she's always so busy with school work, so it was nice to see her choose to do this on her own.
    L2uA7pF.png

After soccer, there was a poetry reading at the commons. Hugo was there, so we can just pretend he invited her to come along.
    0WsdUw2.png

I'm not sure Essa appreciates Hugo's style of poetry though :joy:
    eQalbZz.png

Hugo convinced Jules to take a turn too.
    CNEw7MB.png

And both Essa and Sakura (who had decided that sitting down was overrated) seemed to be fans :)
    QCzOtYf.jpg

Then Jules did another night of tutoring, and in the early hours of the morning, I decided to send her fishing, since I like to have her fish at least one time in each world.
    UkQsNUT.jpg

Then she was off to take her only final. After that, she went home while she waited for her term results. First, she read Ruby's favorite book, Dog on a Log. (Daily pic)

Then she tinkered around a bit on the robotics table Sofia had brought home with her earlier that week. Foxbury Institute had replaced their robotics tables with newer versions and had asked the staff if any of them wanted their old machines before they threw them out, so Sofia had decided to bring one home. What an eye sore in their dining room, haha, but it's the only spot I have for it. Also, not sure how safe it is that Ruby can just come up and chat with her while she's using a blow torch :D
    Jn4TlOL.png

Wasn't surprised by these results, Jules and I are in a very good groove with schoolwork by now :)
    3Nq0lx6.png

After winning her soccer game that evening and getting promoted to the highest level, Jules did her final tutoring session, and then headed to the commons to contribute knowledge once again so it would count toward the aspiration this time. And oh my goodness, I almost had a heart attack, since right as she reached the end of the action, another bubble came up and said "Contribute knowledge failure" and then she literally started smoking and I thought she might die.
    KQzNIYv.png

I immediately brought Dell over to the lot, since she has a death flower in her inventory, just in case the Reaper arrived, but all was good, whew :) (Maybe this is a normal occurrence, but it didn't happen the other time I did this action so I was panicking :D)

Jules: "Um, why are you here???"
    Dell: "You must have accidentally butt dialed me, and when I picked up the phone, you were making the most horrible noises like you were in pain so I came immediately to check on you. Come on, let's go home. You don't look so hot..."
    PXPzS9D.png?1

Well, at least I got this milestone ticked off. I don't think she'll be contributing knowledge ever again :joy:
    MYo9tlj.png

Jules has one semester left, with only two classes! We are in the home stretch :)
    April 20
    lElTR5W.png
    This morning I woke up to a mess, and Kristine right in the middle of it.

(Bryon) “Kristine, what’s this?!”
    (Kristine) “I bored.”
    (Bryon) “Oh man, now I gotta clean this before anyone wakes up...”

6b5yfrn.png
    (Bryon) “You go in here”
    (Kristine) "Whyyy?"
    (Bryon) "Because you've been bad."

OghLXz3.png
    (Bryon) “You must be so lucky that I’m a Spellcaster.”

dSrfbVC.png
    (Bryon) “Scruberoo!”

ezgif-4-d7357cdaacb2.gif
    Slowly but surely, the mess disappeared. Right on time.

X2qHPeY.png
    (Bryon) “Good morning.”
    (Naoki) “Hehe, good morning.”

ZO7Aqih.png
    (Randi) “Good morning!”

WqW9fxE.png
    (He got his belly back, haha!)

(Naoki) “I’ll be a little later than normal today. I have an appointment at the barber this evening.”
    (Bryon) “Oh, what are you going for?”
    (Naoki) “Surprise until tonight!”

odFRMra.png
    (Randi) “I can’t wait to see it, Naoki!”
    (Naoki) “Ah, thank you, Randi!”

XX3nOy8.png
    (Bryon) “I’d like to chat more, but I have to get ready to go to campus. Classes, presentation, Office Hours,... Busy day.”
    (Naoki) “Ah! I wanted to go watch the sky with the telescope anyways! Let's put our clothes on together!”

Fr0TVv1.png
    The day flew by. Before I knew, it was time again for the Brainiacs Study Session. This time I brought Isaius with me. We bumped into each other on the school grounds. Since Johnny went on military service (and so was not around to get us together all the time) we kinda lost contact with all that schoolwork and our private lives. Time to catch up!

4Inv7T9.png
    We went to sit in the silence room (which I recently built). Perfect for homework!

k7YzcPZ.png
    After that we studied on the available computers, since we both forgot our laptops.

EfiiufS.png
    Eventually Isaius went home. I stayed behind a little longer because I was in a flow.

7zMXB9E.png
    But of course, that flow was ruined when Ibara walked in.

(Ibara) "Oh."

kShKU8e.png
    (Ibara) “Ugh, why do I always bump into you?!”
    (Bryon) “Im sorry, but I was here first.”

bT34wVk.png
    (Ibara) “Ugh!!”

And just like that, he walked away again.

(Bryon) “Hm. Naoki should be back home right now. I really wanna see his new haircut!!”

oIMuj0p.png
    I found Kristine outside when I got home.

ZMOQzZm.png
    (Bryon) "Come here, you. Let's go inside. Since when did you become so active?"
    (Kristine) "Was waiting for you!!"
    (Bryon) "That's sweet, but it's cold. You could've wait inside."
    (Kristine) "Noooo"

rd21WDB.png
    (Bryon) “Hi mom! Is Naoki back already?”
    (Randi) “Yep! He’s using your laptop for a project at work right now.”
    (Bryon) “And? What does his hair look like?”
    (Randi) “It’s different for sure, but I like it!”

Exiting!

Now... For the moment supreme....

CRevdik.png
    Tadaa!!

Naoki was still in his scientist uniform, lol. I bet he looks better without those glasses.

(Bryon) “Oh hello there! That’s short! And did you dye it? It looks a little lighter!”
    (Naoki) “Yeah, I dyed it just a little. You like it?”
    (Bryon) “I love it! But... You have to keep dying it now.”

jnSlV3Q.png
    (Naoki) “You don’t like my natural red?”
    (Bryon) “Oh, I do. But this red is ‘hotter’. Hehehe.”
    March 25 - Sakura's Birthday - The Party

SAKURA-BDAY-COVER.png
    discotque-pan-europa.png

When Sakura and Wolfgang arrived at Discoteque Pan Europa, the place was already packed and Sakura saw a lot of her friends arriving. Wolfgang seemed pretty excited about the party and let out a whoop!

THIS-IS-IT-SAKURA-YOUR-BDAY.png

Wolfgang: "This is it, Sakura! Party time!"

They went inside and were met by Dominic Fyres who was hosting the party.

DOMINC-AT-THE-PARTY.png

Wolfgang asked Sakura if she would like to dance. Behind her is Derrick Montgomery, from Willow Creek, from her Drama Club (the shy guy she had kissed), and the sim with the bag over his head is Jeb Harris, from Evergreen Harbor. The DJ that was playing was excellent and the party was rockin'! All the members of The Plumbobs were there, Sakura's Scout Troop, and other friends she had met. Even Wolfgang's Mom and older brother were there to celebrate.

DANCING-WITH-WOLF.png

PARTY-GOERS.png

MILA-CAME-TO-CELEBRATE.png

MORE-PARTY-SHOTS.png

BRYON-STOOD-NEAR-THE-DOOR-MAYBE-HE-WAS-THE-DOORMAN.png

I guess Bryon is acting as the bouncer and stayed by the door most of the night. Bryon, are you checking out Astrid? lol

sakura-spins-some-tunes.png
    tips.png

Sakura spins some tunes for everyone! Woot! And she got some birthday simoleons!

DJ-WAS-ON-FIRE.png

The DJ was on fire and everyone was having a great time!

ROCKING-DA-HOUSE.png

DANCING-THE-NIGHT-AWAY.png

Essa dancing with Sakura, and Melody and Wolfgang in the background.

ANOTHER-GROUP-DANCE.png

Doing a group dance.

ROZANNE-DOING-SOME-MOVES.png

Roxanne showing off some moves.

MAKING-FOOD-ONTHE-BARBQ.png

One of the birthday party goals is to make a meal, so I just placed a bar-b-q outside the club. I also noticed that some sims had left the party, and so had Sakura phone them, but it was after 11pm, so they "were sleeping". Party poopers! lol!

FUN-TUNES-BDAY.png

It was time for Sakura to blow out the candles on her birthday cake and Wolfgang makes the announcement.

BIG-BLOW-SAKURA.png

Make a wish Sakura! Look at Sakura! She's flying! Birthdays are so magical!

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA*****

SAKURA-AGE-UP-TO-YA.png

YA-SAKURA.png

And Sakura is now a Young Adult, and she has the Creative Trait. She was on the Party Animal Aspiration, that is why that one is there, but her original aspiration was the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration.

CREATIVE-TRAIT-FOR-SALURA.png

4-TRAITS-FROM-TEEN-YEARS-YES.png

I was also pleasantly surprised that she received 4 of the 5 character values from her teens: Manners, Responsibility, Conflict Resolution (Mediator), and Emotional Control, Although Sakura is certainly compassionate to others, she didn't get the Empathy character trait.

CHATTING-AT-BDAY.png

Then it was time to have some cake.

CHATTING-WITH-RIVER.png

GREAT-PARTY-GOLD.png

This was such a great party, that even the Party Crasher made an appearance!

and-the-party-crasher-has-come-as-well.png

And the Party Crasher is revealed, literally! It's Jacques Villareal! And I guess he decided that since this was a birthday party, he would change into his birthday suit.

PARTY-CRASHER-WAS-JACQUES-VILLAREAL-IN-HIS-BIRTHDAY-SUIT.png

He actually went outside to take a shower in the rain.

I-GUESS-IT-WAS-RAINING-SO-HE-SHOWERED-IN-THE-RAIN.png

But poor Luna, look at that expression! She is horrified!

LUNA-REACTION-TO-HER-FATHERS-BDAY-SUIT.png

Luna: "Oh Sakura, I'm so sorry my father did that...he's...he's...just not been quite right since my Mom left us..."

Sakura: "It's okay, Luna. Really, no-one saw a thing! Come and have some cake..."

The party is over and Sakura gets a Gold for the party. Yes!

BDAY-REWARD-DRESSER.png

I thought this was a funny party reward.

SHE-LOOKS-SO-BEAUTIFUL.png

Sakura sits down to enjoy a piece of her birthday cake upstairs at the bar area, and Wolfgang goes to the bar to order her a drink. And believe it or not, Wolfgang and Sakura have the same favorite drink, Ridgeport. (I will have to check out Kiyoshi's, too)

AT-THE-BAR-WOLF-AND-SAKURA-BOTH-HAVE-FAV-DRINKS-RIDGEPORT.png

We know who the party animals are, especially when they steal a drink. There's Roxanne with Wolfgang's drink in her hand! A little thirsty are we? And Jenny at the end. There was also some random townie chatting with Roxanne. Of course, River was still there, but he was downstairs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

WOLFGANG-AGE-UP.png

Once Sakura aged up, I also aged up Wolfgang. (forgot to take a screenie of his age-up panel). Wolfgang got the Responsible character value, and I gave him the Adventurous trait. How cool that his mother was right there to see him age up, too :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With the party over, Wolfgang brought Sakura home, and here they are outside of her house. The party lasted all night, and it is nearly morning. Now that's a party!

THAT-WAS-A-WONDERFUL-PARTY-SAKURA.png

Wolfgang held Sakura's hands in his: "Good night, birthday girl."

Sakura: "Good night, Wolfgang. I had a really fun day today."

Wolfgang: "Me, too, Sakura. Maybe we could do something tomorrow."

Sakura: "It is tomorrow! Ha! Ha!"

Wolfgang: "I meant when you get some sleep." he smiled. And with that, he waved her goodbye and walked to the ferry dock and headed home. Wolfgang is smitten with Sakura for sure.

wolfgang-sentiments.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes: After Sakura got home and Wolfgang headed off, I went into world mode and used the cheat code(cas.freeeditmode) to age up all the pre-made teens and the challenge teens in all the worlds in CAS. I gave all the challenge teens the traits that each simmer had assigned their sim. The only one I didn't have was for River, so I gave him the "bro" trait, which seemed to suit him in my story. I almost gave him the insane trait due to his multi-personalities, but decided not to, since this was based on a curse he had. The trait I assigned the pre-made teens was based on the skills they had done, or the background info from EA.

For Kiyoshi, I gave him the Music Lover trait, since he has level 5 in guitar, which was a pre-set skill for his sim, when Snowy Escape was downloaded.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    edited April 2021
    Work, work and all that.. ugh... so I will not be up to date yet, but I am now tossing updates worth of 8 days in one.. oh man it was hard to cut the pictures :smiley:

I divided those under several spoilers, to ease the loading times :)

Melody Connors
    Bwl2g9x.png

oh yes.. and Malcolm

okNiACf.png

Days 6-13 April

WWCkUKk.png
    regular morning stuff, Malcolm was at class already.

dOptFS1.png
    uiWSsWl.png
    She is getting better at this!

MXAlYjs.png
    Hey, look who is back! Hug?

r34n8GG.png
    vnkZRUt.png
    While she was at class, Malcolm was collecting stuff.. yea yeah, don't give me that look!!!

bzcrm2W.png
    Mf3GjDv.png
    MmjNnJ4.png
    They both are really starting to be better at this stuff!

CmCnPRy.png
    Fancy a hug?

v7ReL1g.png
    EdGu8gj.png
    9mqBPWI.png
    Guest lecture, cleaning the statue and some sweet moments <3

aE9mYuw.png
    And back to this again..

Iw5UyuP.png
    Now it was Melody's time to have an early class.

L6SXYmS.png
    "Did I seriously did that myself???"
    Yup, you did..

ftg7x8Y.png
    And look who is back! HUGGG????

7kIxfrL.png
    The usual..

yA621VU.png
    fjCGHiJ.png
    aMMHpI6.png
    EeDAzMa.png
    Melody needed certain ingredients to cure herself from the curse.. no luck even at the shops.

gClIlFZ.png
    YRSAkVJ.png
    Lets take a trip to the past! (to see if she would be lucky there!

5LsOP6i.png
    "Oh!! I have spent lots of time here!"
    Yes you have..

lXfWtD1.png
    Oh! She made a wish!
    "You guys want a hug, maybe??"

nAEwxB7.png
    Well.. she felt lucky.. sorry, not the one we needed, maybe next time :)

Wx6M62v.png
    lYFS5qb.png
    Lets visit at another familiar place while at it.. no luck.
    Rest of the evening went with their cauldrons.

t0bRnns.png
    Next day was a party time!!

8hnc95L.png
    Nik and Melody played against Bryon and thatROMlady-whos-name-has-escaped-from-my-head.

nPpGiBE.png
    YcG8m49.png
    yic9QFc.png
    Not looking promising..
    Melody:"Nik, comon, at least I didn't cry!!"

pdsyy6x.png
    DUKwZZQ.png
    lwF35tC.png
    But Melody and Nik soon got the hang of it!

TujViNf.png
    A tie!

ugjOIBA.png
    Melody didn't even had the nerves to look... IN!!! Go Melody+Nik!!!

vsiXLR5.png
    YAY! What a party!!

ElL0IES.png
    Ehhh.. what are you doing there??? if you are watching your son's actions, you are at wrong person's save to do that :D

Oz3mZ7N.png
    Shortly moments of Malcolm's party :) That Foxbury mascot (this time it was that ROM lady whos name I still don't remember) , was pranking there.. rude!

74jKMMR.png
    Malcolm was sad because he didn't manage to throw the drink at the mascot's face...

fkuZBgV.png
    Cheer up! The mascot left!!

W1HEf2p.png
    ojFOUbk.png
    rest of the party went well! :)

jijf3oZ.png
    After party, Malcolm Needed to level up in his club, task was to make mess at statue of Foxbury.

EfWAsIU.png
    Malcolm: "I'm sure nobody sees me"
    Right? Look behind you...

Th2wycG.png
    Ooops, busted! :smiley:

trRrpDx.png
    But there is always hugs!

DBmvLSq.png
    Malcolm was tired and I send him home , Melody had other things in her mind..

3bW67t2.png
    6pCdvBk.png
    There we go! MUCH better!!

KK1gXeB.png
    AYak6ar.png
    BUSTED, by Roxanne!!! DUH!

UrHK3Vz.png
    But she waited after Roxanne had left, NOW!!

LU8D0G8.png
    Next day was boring, just regular cauldron, fishing studying, so I have no pictures of that.. but at the late evening they wanted to try out the new hot dog place at Gibbs Hill!

NUMBgap.png
    Charming :D

V0ExgoG.png
    Hey are you guys following us or something???

I96NeSr.png
    55o9uFL.png
    Ordering hot dogs from giant hot dog!

Bwl2g9x.png
    Food was delivered, and NATURALLY melody had to stand up and hug the waiter she has never ever met :joy:

ElzCmxm.png
    But those were good hot dogs!

Okay, next I did give a tiny makeovers (mostly only hairs) to all the sims of yours :) Just makes sense, they have kids of their own, why would they look the same as they did when teens? :)
    So I kept wandering with them from place to another, hoping to see as many of them :) Also shamelessly promoting my own renovations of certain lots :D

h3LC24I.png
    But let's start with the bedroom, haha their sides are clearly marked :p

LzL0D27.png
    Hbz63sp.png
    Very early morning hug. (still fully clothed as they didn't sleep all night)

efWvFl8.png
    To Realm, where I remembered they haven't done their homework.

vBa2MVN.png
    Hi Sakura!

Om24ZoN.png
    Hi to Bryon too!

eBxMMGG.png
    And Astrid, i totally forgot she was spellcaster already :)

qJklLWw.png
    Huggeti hug...

SQ36fVC.png
    Be5fTX1.png
    MALCOLM!!!
    "What????"

U89IycM.png
    Astrid started to pose.. all were taking pictures :smiley:

nENM1RS.png
    NnU9D9m.png
    FmtIdto.png
    Hugging , the new normal.

cXuvzMQ.png
    Oh, Hi Essa! I hope to see you in more solid form at some point :D

JzOjQbp.png
    Next morning.. now this is what I call a hugbug :D

YHd4UP4.png
    LTOtus4.png
    Off to the Willow Creek library! For some research.

NdXHUec.png
    Malcolm, your mom is here.
    "Not now!!"

W5NZabL.png
    Hey there is that kid of River and Roxanne, Rick.

YtmD6jP.png
    Fp0LIKe.png
    This library also has a little diner. Katrina, really there is lots of a) free computers , b) free tables! And what is wrong?

RVXAsKK.png
    Ah that is her townie husband, in the kids section.. family troubles, I assume.

OPUq1Oh.png
    And her we totally ignore!

UQwZNue.png
    Party time again!!

zui9ox4.png
    Some soccer with Bryon

Fbw9ws6.png
    Girl! You are good at soccer WITH THOSE HEELS :D

4hp2SGX.png
    Bryon started to do some magic stuff (mod, they do not do that outside of Realm normally)

ftr9GbM.png
    And Melody started to play table tennis with Nik.

Sg7Qm8x.png
    Melody won 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!

sXzV3mK.png
    J0cCsr8.png
    Surprise...

uTHmMPY.png
    YOU!! So you are studying now???

dwXdqg5.png
    Melody: "Hey" I just won your son in table tennis!"
    Sr: "Haha, no wonder, he has no idea how to play."
    Melody: "Fancy a hug???"

wD7saHe.png
    Sr: "I would like to play with you.. I am a bit rusty tho.. it has been.. well... some time."
    Melody: "Sure! I am good at this."
    Melody, winning Nikolas does not make you good at it, as he really suuuuuccccckkkkksss at it!

QncMWtD.png
    pRvSQ3o.png
    HpxBink.png
    Yep , she lost 0-3 :joy:
    Melody: "Rusty, huh????"

GtXExTU.png
    And again...
    Melody: "Say hi to dad, will you?"
    Sr: "Sure I will."

LBGIYuk.png
    There sure is funny food around here!

G7nj3j6.png
    dIOJyWL.png
    then to Malcolm's party! He arrived early, so both, River and Roxanne were just a walkbys :)

0bgGgQU.png
    When the party started, River was there (WITHOUT HIS NEW HAIR, dammmmiiittt) , Why are you there River.. not your UNI! Causing troubles, I assume! Roxanne was also the mascot again :)

gzOZDma.png
    Oh.. and more troubles, there comes the other mascot (Nik this time).

WUbukXv.png
    tVqKoQh.png
    CiIdyzU.png
    Yes.. troubles, tho not to Malcolm, after all, he enjoys these like a true Landgraab :D

5eDwg9F.png
    okNiACf.png
    ROXANNE!!! That is not the way to do it!! :joy:
    Roxanne: "He is heavy!!"

RoYKbKq.png
    U5RZYAr.png
    Party ended well, and Nik-the-Mascot was chased away :D

3jVziBZ.png
    ht3sa5A.png
    After it, Malcolm ran to the stadium, he knew instantly who was behind the sabotage :D

kEm9Ts0.png
    And that must be some powerful spray :joy:

bAOOCoD.png
    And huggsss <3

PI8YxhE.png
    pPx892V.png
    gTR9o4e.png
    Then to nightclub, for drinks before getting home.. Jules was the bartender.
    Hey , look Malcolm, your mom is here!
    Malcolm: " NOT NOW!!"

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Karababy52 - I love those bikes, too, and like them better than the ones from the uni pack. I figured that this bike would be perfect for her, and, of course, it is a gift from Wolfgang's family. Probably Lucas bugged his Mom about getting Sakura a gift. lol That's how I see it, and Gunther would be the researcher because he loves books. And, of course, Mila would be the practical one thinking of the many uses of a bike. I know we're not on that pack yet, but that is the reason behind why I chose that one. As for Wolfgang telling Sakura about how it was really Kiyoshi who found her, my sense is that even though they are both competing for Sakura, Wolfgang had to acknowledge that if it hadn't been for Kiyoshi that maybe Sakura would not have been found in time. So Wolfgang has a love/hate relationship with the guy.

Day 18 - Yeah! Congrats to Essa for completing the Academic Aspiration! Woot! And getting a job at the level is fantastic! And reading further, she got a promotion on her first day! Woot! Good for her. Love the wall space of her grad photo, diploma and award. And then Josh is working on a robot. lol Okay, he is cute with the arm, but what really makes it are those boots he wears! lol

Day 19 - And Josh is hard at work on that robot. Looking good there Josh! Frank...the robots' name is Frank. Funny! Yep, Josh needs to work on a language upgrade for Franck. lol When I saw Josh building the robot, I was thinking he would be building a robot army to take Damon down for what he did to Essa! You never really know what Josh is thinking...well...other than "THAT" lol

@Hermitgirl - April 18 - love that Geoffrey Landgraab is the creepy stalker. He certainly looks that way in the first photo of him. Nice shot of violin playing over the bridge.

April 19 - I thought it was funny that you had Roxanne eat a ton of ice cream to gain some weight. I have no idea how our sims get so thin. Sakura is so thin, too. I think it is all the walking she does, since I have her collect around the island almost everyday. lol Ooh, and a pro athlete career offer. Nice! Congrats on getting all A+ for her term. And one more term to go :)

@Skeilah - April 18 - Oh the three boyfriends that Bryon kissed are out to get him, well, actually just one who gets overheated. lol I think these three are going to make trouble for Bryon and Naoki. And Ibara thinks that Bryon has no muscles. Ha! He climbed a mountain! lol He's got muscles. And Bryon beats Ibara down! Yes! Go Bryon! hehehe! They certainly attracted a lot of attention. Probably not much happens in that cafe. It probably made everyone's day! lol You see what happens when his Mom, Randi joins a club and he goes somewhere with her? Sheesh! Trouble follows Bryon.

April 19 - I was worried that the "talk" between Bryon and Naoki might end up badly, but Naoki took it in stride. lol I don't think I would have been so calm, but Naoki told him that missing him and not knowing it was him is adorable. Love it! And the safeguard, Jules is there in case trouble starts! lol What was she going to do? Ride over Naoki if he got made at Bryon? hehehe And the next day, Bryon continues his studies, and gets hit with a prank toilet. Oh gosh! I didn't know they glowed pink! teehee Sorry Bryon. Yes, a hug from Kristine AFTER Bryon takes a shower will be a great idea.

April 20 - Funny how Ibara walks into the study room where Bryon is and then just walks out again. lol And it looks like Bryan really liked Naoki's new haircut. Um...yeah.....we'll leave them alone teehee

@permanentrose - Day 108 - Oh my gosh! Potty training little Ruby. Didn't she have the charmer trait? She doesn't look too charming when you're trying to potty train her, though! lol Yep, bribery...and her expression really is funny..."I will do it, but I won't like it!" Love that! But you see it was all worth it, because she then decided to potty train herself. lol With Dell there helping her with her skills, she's going to be a super toddler in no time at all :) The chatterbot is so cute...I am sure that Ruby will adore it. And, lol, Jules discovers a soccer playbook in her inventory. She must have a lot in there. lol I know Sakura has a bunch of stuff in there, too.

Day 109 - Congrats on Jules getting those A+ grades! Woot! And the tutoring. Wow! That is intense. Poetry reading...not so much for Gunther, but Essa and Sakura certainly thought that Jules was great at it. Of course, this is from Jules own personal poetry, so it means more. Oh gosh! I will have to watch that interaction with Sakura on contributing knowledge. Yikes! She looks a bit...um...out of it...Poor Jules.
    edited April 2021
    @SoulGal7 , from your pictures I figure Melody was one of the partypoopers :D I am so giving her a lecture :D

@SoulGal7 , from your pictures I figure Melody was one of the partypoopers :D I am so giving her a lecture :D

@Ellupelluellu - she was there, in one shot, but unfortunately, these sims just don't stay around. Yep, you should! lol
    @SoulGal7 , yes, I saw her and after your comment some of them left I did not :D Yes.. serious lecture going to Melody.. never leave from BD party... GRR...

@Karababy52
    Really cool update with Josh building the Servo! I assume it's a very time consuming task, since he probably had to make enough chips and mechanisms before hand to have all the proper parts? I want to do more with robotics, but there's just so little time when you have to craft pieces to actually build something. I enjoyed your commentary as he built Frank as well, and the reason behind Frank's name. It will be interesting to see if Frank ends up being a part of your story long term, haha, and what kind of stuff he might get up to. From what I can tell Servo Bots are pretty much a new life state to play around with, so I assume there's a lot you can do with them.

Hahaha, what pack can they woohoo in a money vault with? Pretty sure I don't have the pack that requires that. That would be funny though. Gotta find ALL the woohoo places for them. Except a dumpster, as you said lol.

@Skeilah
    I like it how Jules almost ruined the moment lol, but clever of you to write it into the story that Bryon had asked her to be on hand for back up if Naoki got really upset. I'm glad that Naoki was reasonable, despite his jealousy trait. But as he said, if Bryon pulled this while he could remember Naoki, then there would be a real problem. Bryon is off the hook since he literally had Naoki momentarily erased from his memory.

Loved that Skeilah and Bryon got to debate. I wouldn't know who to root for either. And I'm glad Bryon didn't almost die from contributing knowledge lol. That pranked toilet was hilarious too. Now you know not to use toilets that are emitting pink smoke lol.

And your next update - naughty Kristine is super cute. I'll need to have Ruby destroy the house with a mess soon haha. That gif you did of the mess disappearing was cool too, but now it's not showing up :( Nice to see Isaius as well, it's always fun when old characters pop in our games for a visit since it's hard to keep tabs on them otherwise. Kristine is extra cute this update, and so is Naoki's new haircut! Not too short, since I think Naoki does look nice with it a bit longer, but definitely a change. And then they got all flirty and cute <3

@SoulGal7
    Sakura's birthday is seriously epic. I feel like I cheated Jules now by barely acknowledging it :D And there's our Wolfgang, being super charming and sweet and making me forget all about Kiyoshi. Those bikes are super cute too! The uni bikes are so boring, haha - I'm guessing those bikes are from the Eco pack since they're environmentally friendly. And great shot of Wolfgang and Sakura riding together too. The bike will be nice for Sakura to have a uni too.

And Wolfgang and his autonomous romance, UGH, the cutest. Ditch Kiyoshi. He can go running back to Kaori lol. Wolfgang and Sakura are meant to be :D

Oh, I like it that you had Sakura want to bike to the Bluffs. That far away shot you got of them was actually kind of chilling, especially considering Sakura's accident. Those cliffs really are something else...

AND THAT COMMENT ABOUT SKINNY DIPPING :joy: Those two better make a trip back here if they get together and do just that.

And wow, more party time for Sakura! She is truly a loved sim. And this time, you have a destination party. I love seeing all of our sims in your game too. I love that Roxanne was wearing her sexy Santa outfit LOL.

And now Sakura is officially a YA! Great trait choice for her too. A

AND OMG, this update just keeps getting better, Jacques Villareal IS TOO MUCH, I actually laughed out loud.

Haha, yes, Ruby does have the charmer trait. Obviously I add more Ruby drama to my game than she actually gives me. I just like adding the realism of life with toddlers. I like the charmer trait since I feel like they'd be good at getting their way - kind of that manipulative kid that you can't resist since they're just so cute and smart but they're totally playing you. But like most toddlers, Ruby is a monster as well as a charmer :D

@Ellupelluellu
    Glad to see your update! And the hugs persist. This curse really is the cutest. And Malcolm is looking super fine cooking in his towel ;) I know it's just due to that mod you have, but I always enjoy the towel shots haha. It's a classic part of your game. Nice trip down memory lane for Melody too, visiting Mt. Komorebi and Windenburg.

I love it when they cover their eyes when they play pong, and then they still get it in. I always enjoy watching pong games all the way through too - some activities like that get boring fast (like snowball and water balloon fights) but the pong game has a lot of entertaining animations. Lol, Melody cleaning up after Malcolm vandalizing the statue was cute. They are a cute couple, even when Malcolm decides to be less than an angel, lol. Lots of fun college activities from that set of photos :)

Lol, that restaurant with the hotdog waiters made me laugh. And I love the rival posters on their bedroom wall. Nice makeovers for the challenge sims too! I especially like Astrid's hair. AND LOL, the hug from afar glitch (HUG BUG, you're too much :D), always make me laugh. So painful :D

AND OMG, NANCY IS SUPER HOT IN YOUR GAME. And Lily looks so graceful, roller skating, in a storm...lol, she's just too much :D Ooh, nice hair you chose for Jules too. I'm glad you made a decision on a new hair for her, since I am struggling with that in my own game, haha
    edited April 2021
    @permanentrose , heh yes lots of hugging :) It is funny now but I know I will get tired of it, so far it is okay.. I juts hoped more than Lily would of refused :) And Malcolm still is Langraab, I realize now I have made too good image of him, but then again that is how he has acted, for second time in my saves . Jules hair was something what was new when I searched for curly hairs :) Nancy?? HOT?? okay I correct that thing right away :D (Nancy is my pet peeve on TS4 , I hate her :D )

@Skeilah
    Ah okay, had me worried there for a second. Glad the babies are still safe and sound. :) I see from your latest update the baby belly is back now too. Speaking of your latest update, Kristine is a little stinker eh? Good thing Uncle Bryon is a Spellcaster. ;) Nice that Bryon got to spend some time with Isaius, bummer that other guy showed up he fought though. Glad he just turned around and left instead of trying to cause trouble again. He probably just didn't want to get beat up again. LOL Nice new haircut for Naoki, I like it!

@permanentrose
    Wow Jules has been working her butt off with those lectures, kudos to her for getting them all done! So funny how Essa was a bit confused with Hugo's poetry reading, but cheered for Jules. Nice that Jules has a Robotics station at home to use whenever she wants now thanks to Sofia. Congrats to Jules for getting all A+s! Nice that she's at the highest level in soccer now! Whoa! Never had a Sim start smoking using that machine to share knowledge either. Does not sound good at all, and her face says it all. o.O Good luck to her in the last term! Like you said, she's on the home stretch now!

Yes, it is time consuming, but not too bad. There's a ton of parts to make or buy. Thankfully they are loaded so could buy all the upgrade parts. He just had to make the computer chips and mechanisms. Yes, Frank is now a member of their family. Robots are like having another Sim, they have aspirations/traits and needs. Not as many as Sims, but yeah. Have no idea what Frank will do in this challenge. Hadn't really thought about it much actually, I just wanted Josh to make a robot. :D The money vault comes with the Get Famous EP. :)

@SoulGal7
    Fantastic party! Looked like everyone had a great time! Congrats to Sakura for getting 4 of the 5 character values. Oh dear, so funny how Jacque Villareal streaked at the party and took a naked shower in the rain! Poor Luna though, she was so embarrassed. Congrats for earning Gold for the party! She got a new dresser! That's very cool. I've never thrown a goaled birthday party before so had no idea that was the reward. :) Very cool you aged up everyone else from teen to YA as well. I love how Wolfgang is Smitten with Sakura and that they are both deeply connected. Still shipping these two together. I like Kyoshi...but...yeah. Great update! :)

The bike was a perfect gift for Sakura and I like how they all played a part in picking it out for her. :) I guess that's a good point about why Wolfgang has a like/hate relationship with Kyoshi. He's grateful for his help in finding Sakura, but wishes he would just go away at the same time. LOL

Thank you about Essa completing the aspiration and getting a promotion the first day. I was shocked! You love those boots Josh wears too? I ADORE those boots. I probably use them too much for my guys, but I can't help it, I love them! :)

Oh man, I didn't even think about that. Josh could build and army to take down Damon! But, then they'd have all these robots as family members. That's something I didn't realize when I had Josh make Frank. Now he's a member of their family, like another Sim. o.O Yeah, I need to write more about Josh, his background, what he thinks of things now that they are together. You're right though, he does think about THAT 24/7. Don't all guys? ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Love all the hugs! Such a fun curse! Love their cauldrons in the garden too, so pretty! they are getting very good now. Love the floating tomes! :) Very, very sweet moment holding hands that way. You know, I don't think you've ever shown these two kissing. o.O

Great job with the Monte Cristos Malcom! After I stopped gawking at him in the towel to notice what he made that is. ;) Darn, bummer Melody didn't find the ingredients she needed. But she did have a good time with her memories of the places she visited. Bummer she can't hug those spirits eh? Did they grant her wish?

Was that a Sage? L. Faba maybe? Or was it perhaps Grace? Either way fun seeing Nik again. :) Did he actually cry? Sheesh, talk about guys being big babies. ;) Ohhhh, I see, they were on the same team against the other two. I didn't realize that at first. Very cool Melody didn't even look and made that shot! Yay Melody! HAHA Love the comment about Nik Sr. ;) Did you use a Mod or something to show the tracks of Malcom's tears in his make-up from the throwing drink in face action not working? Or did the game do that? Guessing Mod since the game probably isn't that smart. So funny how Malcom sabotages the statue and Melody cleans it up then gives him a hug! LOL Oh man the look on Melody's face as she's getting ready to deface that statue is priceless! Fun how she waited until Roxanne left and THEN did it. ;)

Oh how fun, a hot dog restaurant with employees dressed as hot dogs! LOL Hello you two, followed them eh? Of course Melody had to hug their waiter. hehe

Fun idea putting up those posters to mark their sides of the bed. :) Oh I really like Sakura, Bryon and Astrid's new hairstyles! HAHAHA Of course Malcom has to go all fanboy on Astrid! It's out of character for Josh, but he does that too whenever he sees one and I let him ask for an autograph. Annnd, of course Melody has to give everyone hugs! hehe Oh! Love the new hairstyle you gave Essa too! :)

Hey you two, that's not how you're supposed to hug! :D Wow, nice makeover you gave Nancy, she actually looks good now. I gave her one in my game too, but I don't like her. I just couldn't stand looking at her and had to do something. :D Nice café area in the Library! Never thought of doing that myself. :) Lily looks so graceful, like a ballerina roller skating in the rain like that.

And there's Nik again! Yay! I ADORE those boots! They look great on Melody. :) Good job beating Nik, again! And again with the hugs. LOL Oh man, Nikolas looks so different dressed like that. o.O I see it's not like Father like Son, Nik Sr. actually beat Melody! Sorry Melody, but Congrats Nik Sr.!

Oh Wow, Roxanne looks fabulous in her new hairstyle! River looks great too. HAHAHA! Nik was the Foxbury mascot? How funny! Did Malcom stink bomb him? Bummer Roxanne dropped Malcom. That hairstyle looks good on Jules too. And there's Nancy again. She looks way too young to have a Son Malcom's age. She almost looks like trailer trash or something in that get-up.
    edited April 2021
    April - Day 20: Essa Meets Frank

QoBT8Pw.png

Notes
    bMAPzr6.png
    "Hey Beautiful, guess what I did today."
    "I know what you did today, you worked on making parts for a Servo."

WXRnRIF.png
    "Yes, and I finally made enough to start building it. In fact, it's finished! I activated it already and it works!"

BzReTv6.png
    "Seriously!? That's amazing!"
    "Would you like to meet him?"
    "Of course I would! Where is it? In the basement?"
    "No, actually he's upstairs reading an Acting skill guide. Let's go, I'll introduce you to him."
    "Okay, oh this is so exciting!"

YwzmquR.png
    "Essa, this is Frank The Robot."
    "Frank, this is Essa."

"It's.a.pleasure.to.meet.you.Essa."

y0J7P6S.png
    s6AYpRl.png
    "What did he just do to me?"

1cMFnr9.png
    "Frank, explain what you just did to Essa."
    "Performed.a.traits.and.personality.scan.on.the.female.identified.as.Essa."
    "HAHA You programmed it to 'check me out'? Smooth Josh."

Adz7dbQ.png
    "She.is.a.young.adult.Spellcaster."
    "She.loves.the.outdoors.is.creative.is.a.genius.and.has.a.high.metabolism."
    "She.does.not.need.to.use.the.bathroom.shower.enjoys.thunderstorms.is.waterproof.heatproof.she.does.not.get.tense."
    "She.has.a.distinguished.degree.in.fine.arts.with.honors.and.has.skills.in.painting.violin.photography.logic.gardening.snowboarding..."

"Okay, that's enough Frank. I'm well aware of all her skills. You do not need to list them all."

NBxa5J4.png
    "In.addition.to.a.scan.for.skills.and.personality.I.scanned.Essa's.physical.and.mental.health."

sA6OyZg.png
    "She.is.mentally.healthy.and.physically.healthy.with.no.signs.of.disease.or.injuries.she.has.a.satifactory.hip.width.to.give.birth.to.children."
    "I.am.ready.at.your.command.to.inseminate.the.female.as.instructed."

"Oh man, he's hilarious! It thinks you told it to get me pregnant!"

cmUu8r8.png
    "Frank, I didn't program you to do that. What makes you think you are allowed to do that? Explain."
    "I.am.programmed.to.take.care.of.our.children.to.make.them.healthy.and.intelligent."
    "I.am.intelligent.I.will.take.care.of.any.progeny.Essa.and.I.produce.Our.children.as.defined.by.my.creator."

"Frank, when I programmed "Our children" I meant any children Essa and I as your creator produce together. NOT FRANK AND ESSA!"
    "Man, this thing is a hoot!"
    "I.am.a.servo.bot.with.the.identity.of.Frank.I.am.not.a.hoot.owl."
    "Your.intelligence.is.insufficient.to.identify.Frank."

snZ5VCQ.png
    "Apologize to Essa right now Frank. That was a very rude thing to say to the lady. She is very intelligent and I love her. She is my female, no other male or Servo may procreate with her. Do you understand?"

b2DX9km.png
    "I.understand.and.I.apologize.Essa.also.known.as.beautiful.to.my.creator."
    "Aww, Josh, you programmed him to call me Beautiful?"
    "No, just that I call you Beautiful. He's programmed not to call you that. At least I think I did."

yOgHvzL.png
    "Essa.Essa.is.Beautiful.Beautiful.sexy.sexy.sexy.beep.beep.boop.bop.Essa.Beautiful."
    "Uh, Josh, I think Frank's having a meltdown or something."
    "He's not wrong though." Josh said with a wink.
    "Josh, he's starting to smoke."

7W509XJ.png
    "Okay Frank, let's fix you up. I think he needs more Global Enhancement downloads. Don't worry, he'll get better as he learns."
    "I trust you. But...while you're at it, program him to never, ever, touch me or try to...I don't want Frank's babies, Josh, just yours."
    "Anything, you want Beautiful."
    "Beautiful.Essa.is.Beautiful.Beautiful.beep.beep.babies.our.mine.mine.mine." *whir whir whir* *POOF*
    "Is it okay?"
    "Yeah, I just turned his capacity for speech off for now."
    "Good. Maybe you should've made it a female."

Meanwhile...
    coSBrH1.png
    "What are you doing up here Damon? It's not safe."
    "I can't stay down there any longer. I can't. I can't."

KV1y9oL.png
    "I'm going crazy Molly. I'm scared of my own shadow. Every time I see it, I think they've come to get me. The walls are starting to move. I swear it's smaller down there than when I moved in. I'm sick of plasma packs and I haven't had sex in months. I can't live like this anymore. Plus a spider keeps laughing at me. I tried to kill it, but it turned into a crack in the wall and disappeared! Then it showed up in the shower and said it was going to kill me. It's not safe down there."

k1znqYX.png
    "Do you hear yourself? Damon, the walls aren't moving, spiders don't talk."
    "How do you know? You never come down there."
    "You asked me not to come down there, besides, I can't even if I wanted to. You keep the door locked from your side."

VJyyKTc.png
    "What am I supposed to do Molly? Live down there forever, I can't."
    "Ugh! Come onnnn Damon. You know what you need to do. I've been trying to tell you for months but you won't listen. Just figure out who you hurt and apologize to them."

E7XVsnJ.png
    "But I didn't hurt anyone. Honest! I told you that. I don't know who's doing this so how can I apologize?"
    "YES YOU DID! You hurt someone and they're making YOU hurt to pay for it. Figure it out!"

a7yop6v.png
    "It's just so frustrating! I hate seeing you like this. I hate it so much. I wish I could help you, but I can't. You have to help yourself."
    "I know."

e08DQoW.png
    "But what am I supposed to do. I can't keep going on like this, but I can't go anywhere or they'll get me. It's just so tiring. I'm sick of it. I don't even want to live anymore if it's going to be like this. What's to live for?"

mLkDnif.png
    "Don't talk like that. You have people who care about you Damon. I care about you, so do your parents and your friends."
    "I don't have any friends anymore. Nobody calls me, nobody comes over. Not even my parents. I could die and they wouldn't even know or care."
    "Aren't you being a little dramatic Damon."
    "No, just being realistic. I can't live like this anymore Molly and I'm not going to."
    "What are you going to do?"
    "What I should've done a long time ago."

pYroMTy.png
    "I'm going outside."
    "NO! Wait, don't go out there Damon. Don't do it! Please, come back here."
    "No, I'm done Molly. I'm sorry. It's over."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my April 20th post above! Isn't Frank cute when he's embarrassed? :D Be back late this afternoon/evening. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top